[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Army fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: BF3rskvn.png (55KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
BF3rskvn.png
55KB, 472x472px
Why are army fags such?
>I know everything about warfare
>argue with me any you're a liar
>muh opinion is the only one that matters
>>
File: 72898282.jpg (124KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
72898282.jpg
124KB, 500x281px
>>
>>33289326
>Why are infantrymen such fags?

ftfy
>>
>>33289326
Cause the marinefag took a break
>>
File: 1331137639159.jpg (16KB, 499x306px) Image search: [Google]
1331137639159.jpg
16KB, 499x306px
>>33289326
>insert things OP says he experienced but likely never experienced
>insert things OP will claim about [insert group or organization here] and people from said group while having little to no evidence to prove it
>>
>>33291006
>I'm the authority on pattrols
>I can't accept the fact that a service other than the Army has different names for things, like that's a shocker
>I can't accept the fact that I was in a discussion with somebody who salty as fuck, and uses different lingo than me because he's not in the Army fag
> I'm going to just keep calling Anon liar because I know my other Army fag butt buddies will get behind me on it
>>
File: bigbait.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bigbait.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>33289326
>>
>>33289326

attitude & training

they have to be like that given the tasks assigned to them during warfare

marines airforce navy the same
>>
File: 1489113891543.png (355KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1489113891543.png
355KB, 500x447px
Heres why. It's a very simple pattern.

>Soldier goes to basic being taught by the doctrine
>Soldier goes to war and finds mistakes in doctorine or strengths
>Soldier comes back to be a Drill Sergeant, teaches with the 'fuck you I'm right' attitude
>soldiers receiving said teaching now carry the same attitude
>then they treat everyone around them the same shit

The problem is

>original drill sergeant can be wrong
>soldier receiving information can receive wrong
>incorrect soldiers continue on to be officers and drill sergeants.

Nasty cycle yo
>>
>>33292048
This is actually probable. The best DS I had was an iraq war vet (92) and when we were done training left us with this gem. "Once you deploy everything you learned here means dick, try to learn from the fuckers who die how not to"
>>
>>33291488
that's a sexy sig sauer pic
>>
At the end of basic training your drill sgt explicitly states
Word from word
>look here privates you see all your family and little girlfriends out on these bleachers
>sure your happy now but after an hour of being with them your gonna hate everything about them
>you want to know why
>because your better then them
>you did something 1% of america cant do and wont do because they dont have the stomach for this

Bastard never told us he was proud of us
>>
File: pepe_helmet.jpg (55KB, 679x604px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_helmet.jpg
55KB, 679x604px
>>33293257
>your better than all these people
>you did this really harf thing normies cant
He is proud anon in his way
>>
>>33292096
>Once you deploy everything you learned here means dick, try to learn from the fuckers who die how not to

poingnat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.