[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carrying sidearm while security guard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4577.png (688KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4577.png
688KB, 640x1136px
Yo guys

So I'm a $11 unarmed security guard for a couple warehouses in Southern California.

Not a lot of shit had happened but I've been thinking, is my life worth this measly job?

If someone were to try to steal supplies from here(We have a lot of chemicals and metal) they could kill me and take my keys.

So, how badly would I get fucked if I brought my personal sidearm and had to use it?

Laws don't really matter when it's my life on the line, but I am curious.
>>
>So, how badly would I get fucked if I brought my personal sidearm and had to use it?
>Laws don't really matter when it's my life on the line, but I am curious.

I mean if you don't care then go for it, but unless you have a unobtainium CA CCW permit, then enjoy your time in the clink with Jamal.
>>
>>33288760
Securibro here...

Pretty fucking fucked.

At least in OR. Califirnia is even more strict, so bringing a gun to unarmed work is going to get you life
>>
>>33288760
Are there cameras on the job site? If not if you ever have to defend yourself just say you found him like that and wash the fuck out of your hands. Don't forget to pick up your brass.
>>
>>33289671
and change your clothes.
and make sure no one els is there.
and use a gun thats not registered to you in a caliber you dont own

just thinkin out side the box.
>>
>>33289688
>securityanon is working one night, quiet as usual
>securityanon hears rustling by the fence
>suddenly a wild nignog jumps over the fence
>securityanon Swiss cheeses nignog
>cops come
>securityanon all distressed, adrenaline pumping, sweating, just killed a guy
>"n-no officer I found him that way."
>>
>>33288760
Go work at MacDonald. Don't they pay better than 11 an hour?
>>
>>33289791
Mcdonald's is absolute bottom of the barrel minimum wage, you silly nigga.
>>
>>33289807
11 is magically less than california's minimum wage right now. Y'all niggas posting in a troll thread.
>>
>>33289807
Not where I'm at. But the thing I want to ask is, is a few dollars more worth the risk/reward for such a shit job?
>>
>>33288760
Step 1) Leave California
Step 2) Move to any one of the other states that lets you own a gun
Step 2) Never return to California
>>
>>33289816
Tf

I'm literally sitting in this shitty metal box at 1am making exactly 11.00 an hour right now. Minimum wage is here is like $10.50 iirc
>>
>>33288760
Get whatever you can carry legally.

If you absolutely feel the need to have a gun and don't care about the law at all, get one illegally.

Grind out any serials or markings, pickup your brass. After use, hide / toss it so it'll never be found. Have a set of different clothes at hand and hide the ones you had on when shooting.

Wash your hands and .. I don't know, come up for a reason why you suddenly just found a nigger with two holes in his chest and one in his head, lying on the edge of your lot.

Just wash your face too, make sure you have no residue left on your skin. Maybe have headphones at hand, tell the cops you were listening to music and you missed any loud sounds.

kek
>>
>>33289866
Oh and if you have cameras, which you probably do, just forget about the whole thing.
>>
>>33288760
$11 to be an unarmed security guard in Cali? Shit, I worked nights at Home Depot putting doorknobs on shelves for that much.

Chances are a thief won't kill you for chemicals and metal if they decide to strong-arm rob your warehouse. Their best bet is to ambush you and force you to surrender quietly. If you're unarmed, that's your best bet at survival.

Talk to your boss about this. You may need some sort of certification or official training to become a licensed private security officer, which may help you obtain the Cali CPL that may or may not exist.

look up crime in your area, and see if similar places have been hit before and what happened to any on-duty security. Attempt to go through the proper channels of filing for a CPL and document that you do.

I'm not a lawyer, but Massad Ayoob used to talk about in his tapes on legal self defense in the 80's and 90's about something called the Competing Harms Doctrine defense. The idea is, you are allowed to break certain laws if obeying them would cause a reasonable person to believe more human danger would be caused. I.E a car swerves into your lane, you swerve off onto a empty sidewalk. if a cop ticketed you, that cop would have an embarrassing day in court. He argued that this should apply to those who willingly choose the path of civil disobedience and carry a firearm.

However, you need to prove that your life was in danger and you attempted to follow the law, until doing so put you in greater danger of death. If security guards are being popped left and right, you may have a case. If not, and you're only defending chemicals and scrap metal, don't fucking bother taking a gun to work. PERIOD.

IF all else fails and you choose to knowingly break the law in order to defend yourself, PLEASE retain the services of a good lawyer in advance.

Otherwise, visit BadDragon to prep yourself for Jamal.
>>
>>33289423
Nigga in OR it's a misdemeanor to carry without a license. Don't know why you wouldn't have one in a SHALL issue state and there's no force of law to no firearm signs. You would be fired at the worst and that's probably the best thing that can happen to a securibro.
>>
I was doing security question woke back. I kept my gun in the car. even tho the post was unarmed. I stayed in my car for most of tge night in my post.
just get your level 3 dude. it's not hard or expensive. I'm thinking of going level 4 atm.
>>
Bear spray
>>
>>33289423
Are you one of these based black security guards going full drill instructor on niggas nagging around malls, pushing them on the ground like dirty bags of weed while screaming profanities in ebonics ?
>>
>>33288760
Where I work security, due to the amount of people that we deal with daily if I or someone else did that then it would most likely be because we were trying to prevent an active shooter type situation and I don't think many legal repercussions would happen but who knows? Tennessee is very different than California.
>>
>>33289894
No, its a felony for an unarmed officer to carry a gun in OR

>>33291814
>neggroMANCER
Im clearly a white racist boy who thinks making jokes about slavery is funny. Even if it isnt.
>>
>>33291814
He just raises dead black people like Martin Luther kind Jr and shit like that with black magic...
what your talking about would a negromacer(the one that maces negros)or in those vids a negrotaser
>>
>>33289894
>>33291863
Guys it can't be both, just fucking look it up.
>don't really care, I'm VA
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.