[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting Jugular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

Hi, I was curious what the best kind of blade would be for cutting a jugular vein. Something sharp like a razor, pointy, and that could cut very deep. Not sure if standard razor blades would cut deep enough in a single cut. Needs to be a single cut. Thanks.
>>
>>33288056
meme-level knife but is true to the hype 1000% and more
>>
>>33288056
The edge in your OP pic should suffice
>>
Do your parents know you're on the internet unsupervised?
>>
>>33288056
1: You are asking this question before researching exactly where the jugular is in your neck. This is a mistake.
2: Don't hurt yourself, anon.
>>
>>33288084
Something cheap though. Less than 20 dollars.

>>33288086
Edge? It's just what happens to baby chicks. Are you assuming it's cool and that's why I shared it? No, I just didn't have a related image on my computer and didn't care enough to find one.

>>33288094
I'm 26 years old. Can you just answer my question?

>>33288111
1. Well I kind of did. I just know it's on the side and it's deep down there.
2. Let's be real no one cares if I hurt myself. No one even cares that baby chicks are shredded alive on a mass scale for no reason. Why would they care if someone made the choice to kill themselves, but not about the animals who are tortured and have no choice in the matter? It makes no sense.
>>
>>33288264
assuming I think it's cool*
>>
>>33288264
>less than 20 dollars

Just buy a fucking steak knife you autist.
>>
>>33288362
Are they razor sharp though? It has to cut deep into raw flesh with little effort. Tried slitting my wrists once with a kitchen knife as a teen and it just made me feel pathetic because it wasn't cutting anything.
>>
>>33288398

Nothing you buy for $20 will do what you want it to do. A steak knife is the best you can do in your price range. If that isn't good enough for you you need to increase your budget or lower your standards.
>>
File: 57494-4010-1-3ww-l.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
57494-4010-1-3ww-l.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
I don't know what exactly is ohpee looking for but for $20 maybe pic related
>>
Just hang yourself a noose is easy to tie.
>>
>>33288056
You know that clickbait picture is completely bullshit right?

They get fattened up like any other chicken not laying eggs and magically appear in the grocery store.

But you can claim it as real if you want kiddo
>>
>>33288426
Thanks.
>>33288442
Are you being sarcastic or are you really this ignorant and stupid? It's standard practice and even "Certified Humane" farms do it. There are countless videos of it...
>>
Nigger don't do it. Blah blah blah I can tell you all kind of shit it isn't worth it all that bs, but you'll do it regardless of what I say.
Go to the dollar store and buy a pack of double edge razors
Like $1
But seriously though, fuckin think m8
>>
>>33288056
If you're going for quiet don't expect it to be too quiet. There will be lots of gurgling.
>>
>>33288264
>Less than 20 dollars.
Buy any $10 knife.
Buy a $10 whet stone and sharpen the knife yourself.
Pretty much your only solution.
>>
>>33288509
>Go to the dollar store and buy a pack of double edge razors

When I was going through some serious depression and getting completely hammered every night I cut myself with a double edged razor. I dug the razor deep into my flesh and slid it right down my arm from my bicep to the wrist. A lot of the times when you see pictures of someone who was cutting, they just cut into the skin. I went deep into the muscle, through veins, and hit an artery. It looked like I had unzipped my arm. I sat there in my living room, blood gushing everywhere. I just sat there sort of dazed as the blood soaked my clothes, my chair, and my carpet wondering "is this how it all ends?" Then something clicked - I didn't want to die. I called 911 and staggered to the door of the apartment complex, trailing blood through the hallway. I spent two weeks in the mental hospital, have nerve damage, and a permanently scarred arm.

I'm not telling you this story to brag about what a big cut I made, I'm telling you about it because it was the absolute stupidest thing I ever did. Please get some help OP.
>>
>>33288470
I mean if it's in the egg and is early on it's not like you're actually killing anything
>>
forget the jugular, just buy a cheap steak knife. Forget the jugular, you can kill someone by stabbing the shit out of them anywhere in the torso/neck
>>
File: Ug8IsW.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
Ug8IsW.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>33288862
This was made for you.
>>
>>33288902
Is this how mini chicken nuggets are made?
>>
>>33288902
happens pretty quick, my feeling arent hurt.

pretty fucking brutal though, makes me wonder how fucked up the guy who invented it is.
>>
>>33289026
I still wish I didn't see it.
>>
>>33288902
but why? what do they do with the remains?
>>
>>33289066

They feed them to the rest of the chickens.
>>
>>33288753
This. Don't do it OP
Not worth it
There is always something better
There is a reason you're here and to take yourself out without realizing what your here for is tragic man, get help and support and find someone to talk to, also you have got to find your purpose, but you have to make yourself purposeful
>>
>>33289066
Roosters aren't useful
They don't produce eggs and have a tougher meat usually
>>
>>33288056
>Jugular
Real world ain't like that son.
Carotid, subaorta, subclavian or bust.
>>
>>33289026
>makes me wonder how fucked up the guy who invented it is
It's just a mechanical meat grinder.
They probably repurposed one that was used to make sausages or something.
So not fucked up at all.

>>33289066
They get processed into a chicken slurry that filters out all hard materials such as bones.
This is where shit like McNuggets come from.
>>
>>33288862
They're not in the eggs... they have to wait for them to hatch before they can sex them...

I get if you don't want to believe it's true. I wouldn't want to believe it either. But honey, that's not the only fucked up thing that happens to animals who are used for your "food", and the sooner you accept that the sooner you can free yourself from denial and nasty food.
>>
>>33288882
I don't want to die by suffocation or drowning in my own blood though.

>>33289119
I know there's a reason I'm here. But if you want the backstory to this, this is me: >>>/sci/8741407

My life is primarily suffering. For 7 years my only reason for living has been the animals. I still owe them so much more but I can't function, people are monsters and it's hard to be hopeful, and I just want to die more than anything, except ending animal abuse, but none of you people give a shit.
>>
>>33289275

I hunt, skin, and cook all of my own meat, I'm not part of the meat industry.

That said, OP, why do you want to kill yourself? You're only 26, you've got so much to live for. Have you thought about visiting a few natural parks first? Utah has some scenic views.
>>
>>33289327
You kill animals for no reason and eat their flesh. Probably injuring some and/or separating families and killing any babies in the process.

Was that supposed to make me feel better?
>>
>>33289168
guess what im never eating again.
>>
Call your mom, OP.
>>
>>33289081
That would almost certainly cause some sort of prion disease.
>>33289186
>>33288470
>>33289136
The egg industry is a particularly difficult one. You can't get yields good enough to break even if you don't do inhumane things.
You put them in close-quarter cages and stuff all the male chicks in a blender, because you can't afford to raise them all, and you have to raise a lot of them to take advantage of economy of scale.
>>
>>33289275
EMT fag here, seen plenty of suicides and trust me, you don't want to bleed out. not pleasant
>>
>>33289728
All of animal ag is like that, not just the egg industry. There's torture involved in all of it.
>>
>>33289462
>You kill animals for no reason

So being able to eat isn't a reason to do something? Now I see why you want to kill yourself, if survival isn't an impressive goal for you I don't know what would be.
>>
>>33289738
What would you recommend? Why is bleeding out unpleasant?
>>
>>33289746
Like there aren't endless things to eat other than animal carcass and secretions...
>>
>>33289462
Mate the animal world is fucking brutal, even if humans didn't kill animals they'd still die in horrible ways constantly, animal children get abandoned all the time too.
>>
>>33289750
i'd recommend the suicide hotline, calling your therapist if you have one, or going to a hospital and telling them you're suicidal if you don't.

bleeding out is fucking aweful. you retain consciousness long enough to really regret the decision and potentially try to reverse it. other ways are equally horrible- pills hurt, hanging leaves you paralyzed if you fuck it up, same with guns. you're going through some shit, assuming you arent some LARPing faggot trying for attention, but killing yourself isnt the answer. go to the hospital
>>
>>33289769
These kinds of bullshit justifications are what make me want to kill myself.
>>
Oh joy, another "I'm pretending to be a retard who can't figure out a simple thing" thread.
>>
>>33288264
Are you trying to kys because you learned about commercial food production?
>>
>>33288056
Fuck off, mudslime.
>>
>>33289462
I bet you're against the culling of the deer population, too. Must be better to have uncontrolled amounts of deer that starve because they have no natural predators (the wolves are extinct) than a smaller number that live healthy lives because a small but dedicated group of people go out every year to ensure a clean, fast kill through the lung or heart.
It's certainly better treatment than they would have gotten had they been killed by wolves instead.

Here's a fun fact, most animals that are hunted are hunted for this exact reason. They have no predators, so they overgrow, forage in the cities, and become general nuisances. Better to control the population so that they never feel the need to leave the forest.
>>
>>33289775
Please kill yourself, stupid bitch.
>>
>>33289775
>bullshit justifications
Mate that's the reality, perhaps if you didn't have a bullshit ideology and you didn't despise your own species you'd be a lot happier, you won't change shit by whining, animals live and die horribly despite humans and they honestly wouldn't hestitate to rip you the fuck apart just for a meal.
>>
>>33288264
>>33288264
>has this gay shit saved on his computer
>doesn't have a single /k/ related image
giiit out
>>
>>33288056
>best kind of blade would be for cutting a jugular vein

I know everyone already pointed out that you're an edgy attention whore, but
>you're an edgy attention whore, faggot.
>>
>>33289720
>cause some sort of prion disease
>no prion disease known for chickens

Bro, that's not how it works.
>>
>>33289771
Being into the same kind of situation, living a shitty life and having suicidal tendancies, this post curiously made me feel better. Thanks anon I guess.
>>
>>33288086
Not op but that's literally what happens
>>
>>33288264

Some one cares how you kill yourself. You act like no one has to clean up your body afterwards.
>>
>>33288398
>It has to cut deep into raw flesh with little effort.
>raw flesh
Well, have you tried cooking your neck first?
>>
>>33289136
So pardon my ignorance. I still don't like it and I don't eat shit like McNuggets because of this sort of thing.

But that logic makes zero fucking sense. Eggs are basically chicken periods and not like aborted chickens. But how the fuck do you get hens to get the eggs if you just kill all the Roosters? Do they just jerk one off and keep it in a bottle or something?
>>
>>33289760
Explain to me what it's okay to eat plants but not animals.

Anyway, if you actually want to commit suicide you'll go on Amazon and buy a helium exit bag kit. But you don't want to kill yourself, you just want attention because you're pathetic, so you make these idiotic threads with bait pictures instead.
>>
about 0:55
this guy seems to know what he is talking about
>>
>>33292292
shit didn't post the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHKyB3T_U
>>
>>33288056

This is something I never got. Why not selectively breed roosters to be less agressive instead so you don't end up wasting 50% of all meat committing inficide?
>>
>>33288398
If you're actually about to kill yourself why are you even setting a budget? Get a fucking credit card, or pay day loan and go buy a $100 skinning knife. Or better go get a bottle of sleeping pills, and down the whole thing with a bottle of liquor.

Or you could stop being a faggot abd bot try and kill yourself. Go get a job with a nearly suicidal death rate like underwater welder. Be useful while having a good chance of getting the death you want.
>>
>>33288084
What hype? It's a meme knife and is exorbitantly over priced for the trash Chinese steel it's made of. If you buy that thing you are a moron
>>
>>33288264
Let's be real. Those chicks aren't tortured. The go very quickly from being dumb clueless creatures riding on a slide to a chicken poultice. They don't ever see it coming and they almost certainly don't feel a thing

That being said, the poultry industry is just fucked up. I mean, treatment of animals aside it's just nasty what they do and how they do it

t. Service engineer for food industry equipment
>>
>>33292164
The answer is in your own post.

Eggs are like chicken periods, not abortions, as you said. A period is when a female passes an egg that wasn't fertilized (meaning she didn't have sex with a male to fertilize said egg). Same thing in a chicken, except the egg is tasty and not an """excuse""" for her to be a cunt for a week.
>>
File: 457745745.jpg (10KB, 128x126px) Image search: [Google]
457745745.jpg
10KB, 128x126px
>>33292132
That was really fucking stupid, but also funny.
>>
File: Srbosjek.jpg (62KB, 597x450px) Image search: [Google]
Srbosjek.jpg
62KB, 597x450px
>>33288056
Ask your local Ustashi
>>
>>33288056
listen to this lovely gent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHKyB3T_U
>>
>>33288056
Industrial Macerators are not blenders, they are far faster and far more humane.
>>33288442
Egg chickens have shit genetics for weight gain, industrial broiler crosses are grocery store sized at 7 weeks and dead of congestive heart failure at a year, commercial laying hens are full grown at 6 months and have an 18 month useful laying lifespan before being made into soup or dog food. It's better this way, slower growing chickens need more feed to reach market weight, and you need to raise have more of them at once because of the fact that it takes them longer to grow, so broiler crosses are good for the environment and for the humane treatment of meat chickens.
>>33289066
Joint supplements, anything with chicken or poultry byproduct meal. They haven't really grown their bones yet, their skeletons are mostly cartilage, so they are a good source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
>>33288862
You can't check the gender of a chicken in the egg, you've got to let them hatch. Generally they are around 6 hours old when you sort them.
>>33289081
No, that's illegal.
>>33294934
>the poultry industry is just fucked up. I mean, treatment of animals aside it's just nasty what they do and how they do it
It's the most humane way to do it on the necessary scale.

If you want to do anything about it, you need to go around dart gunning people with Depo or tossing human babies in an industrial mascerator.

No one who works with chickens can maintain any empathy towards them, industrial lines have had all personality bred out of them, if your let them run in a big pen like turkeys they'd just crush each other to death at the feeders.

They are lower than fish.
>>
>>33297432
O I know. I've seen all the machines that automated the process. I know it's necessary to do at that scale, but growing them like they do is still gross
>>
>>33290799
>there isn't one known so that means it won't exist in the future
you've got one good one way to accelerate the process, see where it takes you senpai.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.