[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's basically asking for a divorce at this point. Jesus Christ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-01-17-40.png (961KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-01-17-40.png
961KB, 720x1280px
He's basically asking for a divorce at this point. Jesus Christ.
>>
What's the context here
>>
maybe he doesn't like some little timid girl who tags along for the ride. Why have a wife if you're rich?
>>
>>33285945
The fuck does this have to do with a divorce?
>>
>>33285961
>>33285978
He's been "vlogging" a shit tonne the past few months. You can see his wife becoming more and more uncomfortable as his vlogs get more personal. He's pretty much becoming YouTube cancer.
>>
Fuck, Demo, go make gun videos again instead of this. I don't even like kids.
>>
>>33286060
>being this involved in the life of a man you don't know
maybe when he comes out as a fag you two can hook up.
>>
>>33286060

Which is sad because his channel was kinda fun.
>>
>>33286087
I already have a bf.

Bet you feel stupid now,huh sweetie ;)
>>
>>33286136
not really. more tinder in hell desu senpai.
>>
>>33285945
is she crying?
>>
>>33286172
If I had to live that kind of life I would cry too
>>
>>33286060
it's a crazy amount of money to make by just making videos of life and stupid shit.
I wish i was a lazy fuck in HS and just started a social media marketing group back in 08'.
but drugs, rock n roll, pussy and parties prevented me from doing much in my 20's :{
>>
>>33285978
>>33286060
He also recently shot a rifle in his living room. Filled the place with lead dust. I'm pretty sure she'll divorce him for that alone.
>>
>>33286172
She doesnt look happy that's for sure.
>>
>>33286344
>>33285945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlLXNPCap4
>>
>>33286344

I saw that one. I seriously thought he was joking at the beginning of the video. 10 minutes later and he's done building the thing and I'm like "wow, all this just for a HAHA JUST KIDDING" at the end, what a shit video.

Then he actually started shooting guns in his house. What the fuck.

>>33286072

FFS when are we gonna get another custom shotgun shells video? Test how durable more shit is, that kinda thing.
>>
>>33286172
Only on the inside
>>
>>33286550
>>FFS when are we gonna get another custom shotgun shells video? Test how durable more shit is, that kinda thing.
I now rely on taofledermaus for my fix of that sort of stuff. strech armstrong actually being bulletproof was impressive.
>>
File: Thiccfunco.jpg (480KB, 1600x1000px)
Thiccfunco.jpg
480KB, 1600x1000px
Anyone remember when he was shooting stuff with a .50 every week? Or trying to set off shotgun shells in dumb ways? Or microwaving guns and ammo.

Sure, shooting a gun in your house is dumb, but also kinda entertaining, but fuck he acts like he doesn't wanna be married.
>>
>>33286686
Shooting a gun in your house is more dumb than entertaining. What was entertaining was how astonished I was when he actually did it, but that was dampened by the realization that he's TRYING to get divorced.
>>
>>33286750
>he's TRYING to get create drama so faggots click his dull shit videos
ftfy
>OMG CLICK THIS TO SEE WHAT A SLUT STACEY WAS LAST WEEKEND!
cancer
>>
>>33286686
>>33286750
>>33286780

I mean, all three of us presumably clicked on it, so it must work.
>>
>>33286780
>>33286827
Yeah, it got me to watch his video. And that was probably what he anticipated.

But can you honestly say his wife is fine with this shit? Do you really think his wife is fine with him shooting rifles at steel plates in his fucking living room?
>>
>>33286866

He's making big money, I'd be fucking fine with it if I were her.
>>
>>33287096
I'd rather have much less money and not have a fucking camera pointed at me at all times to be completely honest
>>
>>33287096
When you have enough money, the marginal utility of more money is decreased.
>>
I think hes a good guy but should vlog less
>>
File: 180.jpg (203KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
180.jpg
203KB, 1280x939px
What the fuck is happening to this channel. I enjoyed it at a time, the cool videos of doing shit like trick loading and the microwaving shit like the Glock. Now I feel like his videos just pander to noguns.

>LET'S GO DO SOME STUPID SHIT

>MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE MORE AUTISTIC THAN FPSRUSSIA

Dude I loved these videos. Then I watched vet ranch for a bit. But now it's all stupid shit and vlogs.

I mean fuck the indoor shooting video just seemed like a passive aggressive way to piss off his wife. I feel like I'm a fucking marriage counselor.
>>
>>33287322
There was a study I read several years ago that found that people's happiness levels increased as they made more money, but only up to about the $75K a year threshold, after that the happiness leveled off. The amount may be higher now due to inflation but I think the point is still valid. Money buys happiness only up to a certain point. In my own experience, consumerism can be a very hollow and temporary way to fulfill yourself. I love the gun hobby, but it's easy as fuck to get caught up in wanting the latest and greatest.
>>
>>33288282
Exactly right.
>>
>>33288282
BULL FUCKING SHIT.

This study must assume the person has no debt, no children, no business, or no responsibilities to be content with 75k.

When I graduate with an MD I will owe 250k including undergrad debt. I will work for next to nothing during residency all the while my loans accrue interest at 6.8% and then when that's over I will have to pay things like malpractice and worry about constantly getting sued by the bottom feeders of society. To have any chance at a realistic life (home, car, comfort, send a kid to college) while being able to pay my debt off I will need at least 250k a year for it to have been worth it.
>>
Maybe he's already getting divorced but not telling anyone

If he does it again but with the .50 you know she won the house
>>
>>33289188
That's clearly not even considering cost of living, either.
>>
why do you cucks care so much about someone you don't even know? literally the same shit as fawning over celebrities.
>>
I like Matt he seems fun and genuinely enthusiastic about stuff. His offtheranch videos kinda keep me from giving up after the miscarriage and the divorce. And I highly doubt his wife didnt know about the indoor video.
>>
>>33285945
hoping he dies of cancer like that other retard.
>>
>>33289188

Medi student here

We all know what we've signed up for, we don't do it for ourselves. It is our job to talk people out of hell, and we will do what we can because we must.

Would be nice tho to make bank as a doc out of school tho >:c
>>
>>33286866
>>33286827
if he gets like 100k views he's making $1,000s from doing nothing
>>
>>33289353

Walk people out of hell. Fuck spelling

t. Drunk asshole
>>
>>33289307
>care
Bold claim.
>>
>>33289353
>Walk people out of hell
You mean self inflicted diabetes?

You can be as altruistic as you want (we do it for ourselves, don't give me the "higher calling" BS), but at the end of the day for what we put ourselves through there has to be a certain pay off to make it worth it less we succumb to burnout.

I cannot stress this enough, FUCK GOMERS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE NON COMPLIANT WITH THEIR MEDS!
>>
>>33288282
>money buys material comfort
ftfy
>>
>>33289368

>fuck up someone's body
>get sued
>call them "bottom feeders"

You are an asshole.

But I guess that comes with the territory. A lot of employees hate customers.

If I sue you for removing the wrong kidney or something and you stand up in court saying "this asshole thought I was a doctor with responsibilities" I will absolutely laugh at you
>>
>>33289463

Was meant for >>33289188

My bad
>>
>>33285945
y'all have been saying his marriage is/was failing for a long time now...
>>
>>33285945
sex tape when
>>
>>33285945
His latest video has him shooting inside his house too. Absolute madman in the making.
>>
>>33285945
He's making a huge mistake in letting himself get too big. At least he had t sold out yet though. He should just keep making videos of him shooting stuff and fixing up puppies, no more stupid vlog shit.
>>
>>33286060

hes always been a cancer to the youtube firearms community
>>
>>33289495

this

hes a handome man
>>
>>33289540
>what can a magnum do to a quarter pound of roast beef?
>let's find out
>>
>>33289463
You have never dealt with a Drug seeker in an Emergency Department have you? Maybe a mother who wouldn't stop doing cocaine during her pregnancy and has a 36 weeker that ends up with CP and a lawyer convinces her "she can make millions" off that monster OB? How about the Bipolar patient in the midst of a manic episode who is splitting and you are the unfortunate provider they saw so you are the target of their suit? How about the non compliant diabetic that develops gangrene on their toes and the have to have a AKA and they sue you because they say "I wasn't counseled that not taking my insulin could do this".

Most people and patients I deal with are good and even with less than desirable outcomes don't sue if the Doc was upfront and showed them the kindness they deserve. When I say bottom feeders, I mean bottom feeders. Go volunteer in an Emergency Department or a free clinic and you might understand better.
>>
>>33289512
He's already mentioned he's turned down offers from TV folks. He is making decent money on his own terms all the while having fun, vlog shit helps get the normie views man.
>>
>>33286344
>>33286541
>>33286550
>>33286686
>>33286750
>>33286866
>>33286827

>Implying we all haven't thought about trying this at some point.
>>
>>33285945
>All his opening segments are awkward and not funny at all, though they desperately attempt to be
>Spends all his money on adult toys and all his time playing with them, obvious permachild
>Doesn't have a real job, "youtube personality" lmao

Poor guy, maybe he has the autistic.
>>
>>33289898
>Doesn't have a real job
Not only is he a veterinarian he recently bought the place he was working at so he owns the Vet now.
>>
>>33289188
You didn't get the memo, faggot? They're farming MDs and other high paying jobs out to foreigners, and student loans prey on plebs. You're better off going for other decent jobs and ignoring law school, med school, and other traditionally high social status jobs because you're going to get a shit load of debt and misery for your work.

If you can't avoid student loans altogether, you should minimize them. There's no excuse for having racked up $100,000-250,000 in debt by the time you're 30, with no recourse to pay it off except with 5 years of working yourself to the bone and living frugally as you can just to pay off the principal. Or you can be like the other suckers and hope that someone comes along and there's some form of student loan forgiveness.
>>
>>33289860
>implying we haven't all done it at least once
Protip: No one ever calls the cops on a single gunshot.
>>
>>33289335
>You take that back, Dugan was a god amongst men and made more people laugh than you'll ever meet in your life.
>FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33290023
>Implying we all haven't *thought* about trying this

I'm not saying we all decided to draw a target on the wall with a fucking Sharpie and magdump with our AKs,
I was trying say that there had to have been some point in our lives where we tried to think of a way to feasibly have an indoor range right at home
>>
>>33286780
>OMG CLICK THIS TO SEE WHAT A SLUT STACEY WAS LAST WEEKEND!
is that a real video?
>>
>>33289335
Dugan didn't get cancer and didn't die
>>
Why all the matt hate?
>>
>>33286060
>YouTube
>Cancer
>Guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS0uPxZXI5Y
>>
>>33291097
its a mix of genuine criticism and hipster contrarianism. more the former than the latter.
>>
>>33286541
My grandfather used have a .22 range setup in his basement until the neighbors complained.
>>
>>33290065
Dugan didn't die he had some back problem disease or some shit. Maybe you're thinking of the chrome dome discovery channel weapons guy with the sunglasses.
>>
>>33285945

Literally who?
>>
>>33286541
anything for the (you)s
>>
>>33289188
Cry me a fucking river faggot. You knew what you were getting into when you signed that loan document. There are plenty of people that get by just fine on $75K a year.
>>
>>33289898
>Doesn't have a real job
But that's just not true you fucking sperg.
>>
>>33286541
LEL someone on /k/ was asking whats better to shoot inside their house before this video got put up
>>
>>33289860
Hell I do it a lot. My m&p 22 compact has a suppressor on it and I shoot it at a target attached to a box filled with phone books in my living room. It's pretty great desu
>>
>>33289463
Bud, I'm not even a doctor, only an EMT. But in the time that I have spent running people to, and waiting for paperwork at hospitals, I can tell you that 90% of cases are not like that. I have seen patients toying with equipment in their rooms as we wheel them in, and then try to file shit as the doctors come in to take our notes and reports. It's ridiculous. Yes, there are shit bag doctors, shitbag EMT's and Paramedics, there are shitbags everywhere, but don't go and throw everyone under the bus because just a couple were fucking pieces of shit.
>>
>>33289188
Lol, just learn french and come work in France.
Private doctors make more than dentists here, and that's saying something.
>>
>>33289188
>>33289353
>>33289559

Every 40 year old living in a million dollar house I know is a Doctor.

Please stop. By weird happenstance of life, I am friends with a fuck ton of Doctors. The list below are all close friends. Some are in private practice, some work for State Hospitals

OBGYN x 4
Cardiologist x 1
Opthomologist x 1
ER x 1

Garages filled with Range Rovers, Lexus, BMW's, Audi's, Mercedes

Cheapest house $750,000
All kids in private schools at 10-20k per year.
Most are members of expensive and exclusive clubs (gold, yacht, etc)

While Americans are afraid to go to the ER, every Doctor I know is living extremely large.

No one wants to talk about it, but the idea that Doctors don't benefit financially from our broken system is total fantasy. You know what your bosses make, and you will make as well.
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>33294164

no you dont, vatnik
>>
>>33294164
>"I don't know what credit is" the post

It's incredibly easy to live beyond your means. Doctors are by far the worst about this, followed closely by associate lawyers. They by and large have poor money management sense and the ones who work for large medical groups/law firms are encouraged to buy nice cars and expensive houses by their employers because the debt means they have to keep working.
>>
>>33286541

There's literally nothing wrong with this...
>>
i know for a fact he isnt fucking her like she needs to be fucked. i see this bitch and can tell she lusts to be primally taken. sweaty, intense and rough.
>>
>>33289353
>>33289188
Am I supposed to feel sorry for doctors complaining about money troubles?

It's like the president complaining his helicopter isn't fast enough. It's just not a valid complaint because you already have something 99% of people don't - a fucking medical degree, which gives you the key to hundreds of thousands in potential earnings a year as long as you do your job decently and a have a good business mind.

I grew up for my entire childhood on less than £25000 a year for the whole family, and we survived fine, even got to buy a lot of shit that richer people normally have like games consoles and bicycles

Why does a doctor deserve 250k a year anyway? Don't nurses also grind their asses off for less recognition and less pay? It honestly makes me so mad to see a doctor complaining about their salary
>>
>>33294900
I wanna add that I don't think doctors aren't worthy of large salaries because they obviously do an important job, but the one thing that is a given when you go into medicine is that you will have an above average pay. This is 100% true in my country where doctors start on higher salaries than most people with several years experience in other fields earn.
>>
>>33294900
>Why does a doctor deserve 250k a year anyway?
icky stuff, liability, and 6-8 years of school. If a burger flipper was paid 6 figures there would be substantially fewer wrong orders.
Replace wrong order with life ruining mistake, and you get the point.

>Don't nurses also grind their asses off for less recognition and less pay?
Yes, but they don't face the same level of liability, have more flexibility, and are basically a trade.
>>
>>33290856
Dugan dyed his beard and cured cancer.
>>
>>33289188
>When I graduate with an MD I will owe 250k including undergrad debt

When I graduate with a PhD I will owe $0.
I paid for my own undergraduate education and I get paid as a doctoral candidate.
Feels good man.
>>
>>33286215
>do nothing as your good looking husband gets you money and everything you want by shooting guns and saving animals and having to be on a camera every now and again.
What a hard life.
>>
>>33289188
>I will need at least 250k a year for it to have been worth it.
>250k including undergrad debt
>tfw no undergrad debt
What fucking school did you go to m80?
>>
>>33296371
Wont stop her from taking him for all hes worth in the divorce.
>>
>>33286686
Got sauce on this? Image search on all sites failed.
>>
>>33298594
Obviously you didn't, seeing as the result came up easily on saucenao

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=29553909
>>
>>33285945
At this point, if she decides to divorce, take the kids, take half his wealth/possessions etc... He has a large, and loyal enough fan base now that she would never live life without harassment, vandalism, and threats. Tbh, he's out of her league anyway, so this cunt better just accept her cushy life, and three normal children. This cunt should be thankful.
>>
>>33286060
He is doing what gets hits. Vlogging is ruining youtube. But for some reason the average viewer eats that shit up. It's like they care more about the daily bullshit of the youtuber than their content.

A lot of my favorite channels have been vlogging more than making real content and it piss me off. I don't want to watch 5 minutes of you driving to get starbucks you narcissistic cunts.
>>
>>33294164

it's called golden handcuffs you anoxic brain damaged fuck. as for the grammatical, logical, and other errors including shit syntax and Incorrect Spelling, well, I'll chock that up to you likely being one of those anorexic smelly sycophant ER pre-med LOL scribes that think they'll be chief of medicine in 5 years.
>>
>>33289898
>Doesn't have areal job
>Says one of the guys shitposting on a Tibetan beanie knitting forum at 3pm on a Monday while other people are working
>>
File: 1489413317054.jpg (17KB, 499x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489413317054.jpg
17KB, 499x306px
>>33289898
>Doesn't have a real job, "youtube personality" lmao
>looked up Demolition Ranch's job
>veterinarian

Poor personality, maybe you have autism.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.