[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Prep Thread General /PrTG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 12.jpg (38KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
38KB, 330x300px
Alright listen in, I'm about half way done working on this PDF document so you guys can chill about that.

Does anyone have any suggestions or additional information you would like me to put into it? I'm not going to list every single thing that's currently in it however if you suggest something and it's already in there I'll let you know.

Also if anyone has any documents or things they want me to dumb down into laymen's terms I'll try to do that and add it in as well.

Some people have asked why I don't just post a military handbook or training handbook. The reason being is that they have a lot of unhelpful jargon in them. I'm trying to cut it down and streamline it so that you can look at it and understand what it is with ease.
>>
>>33283128
What's the overall scope? Bubba doing fireteam rushes. Canning food. What kind of preps?
>>
>>33283143
I'm trying to get as much info as I can, I don't know much about canning and stockpiling so id need someone to type that up and id stick it in.

It's looking at tactics, team based movement how to work as a team etc. If someone wants to type something up they know about I'll stick it in.
>>
If my hours of lurking in forums listening to guys with thousands of posts and punisher skulls for profile pics, it's that the more expensive your gun is and the more you've spent in the camping aisle at walmart the better your chances are at survival.

Not water or medical or shelter, just guns.
>>
>>33283405
That is what we are tying to get away from.
>>
>>33283128
How to recycle gas thats gone bad
>>
>>33283128
google search "cd3wd" it is cd third world development project.
I cannot stress how important this collection is to preppers or anyone living off the grid.
It is thousands of how to manuals for everything conceivable to get a civilization started.
Agriculture to animal farming.
Medical for humans and animals.
Metal working.
Construction.
Waste treatment, water treatment.
etc etc
>>
>>33283918
I've never heard of that if you have info I'd be interested.

>>33283918
I'll look into it and work it in.
>>
spanishfag here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD3WD

The guy died in 2014, someone bought his website, don't go there, but there's a website mirror from 2006 and a torrent of projects and dvd's from 2012.

I'm digging for the torrent, it would be nice take the project and give it some life, isn't it?
>>
Another thing I've thought about, in some cases I don't want to go into to much detail. For example with things like medical procedures I don't particularly want idiots to start trying to do a chest dart or some shit.
>>
>>33283128
https://mega.nz/#F!AdBCDJQC!y3G2T2BZmPi8RysmKCIHCQ

Commo?
>>
>>33284816
I'm on my phone, is that the one from the other threads?
>>
>>33284886
No I just made it 30 minutes ago
>>
>>33284949
Ok I'll have a flick through that in a moment.
>>
>>33284193
>>33284606

http://www.fastonline.org/CD3WD_40/CD3WD/INDEX.HTM

http://pastebin.com/gxfm3J7b

it's massive, don't add it to your pdf Ollie, don't punish yourself.
spanishfag
>>
>>33285199
I doubt I'll add it all, however I'm sure there are some golden grains in there that'll help and can be worked into the PDF. Even ifs it's just a crash course on some stuff.
>>
>>33285315
Jesus christ you were not wrong its massive
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (105KB, 1728x744px)
maxresdefault (1).jpg
105KB, 1728x744px
>>33285372
Ok I've had a glance at a lot of the info posted. Some useful things that I'm probably going to throw in and use. That guys stuff is incredible, however I think I'm going to try and aim this PDF in the direction of something anyone can just pick up and run with. While that stuff is amazing it delves into the economic impact and ecological impact of crops and other things. I would love to read it one day but for now I'm thinking along simpler lines.

This is going to be "The dummies guide to prepping"
>>
Let's cover sex and how to pick up girls when shtf.

Also homemade sex toys for when shtf.

You can never be too prepared.
>>
File: hands_PNG905.png (1MB, 1116x1488px)
hands_PNG905.png
1MB, 1116x1488px
>>33286440
>Homemade sex toys
I got you covered, it doesn't require batteries, easy to clean and always able to be with your kit
>>
>>33286440
Who the hell protects a sex toy shop? loot the fucking thing man
>>
>>33286496
pic related.
>>
>>33286564
My bad
>>
I swear some of this stuff is so ass backwards to explain in a PDF when it's so easy to explain verbally. /k/ prepping YouTube channel when?
>>
>>33286522
Too late, I already did.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.