[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nugget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Hell_yeah.jpg (665KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Hell_yeah.jpg
665KB, 3888x2592px
I've never shot anything other than a .22lr or a 12 gauge my whole life but yesterday I got a chance to try out a real gun. 10/10. Post your first rifle experience or nugget gun experience. I'll start:

>Me and my pal out innawoods
>We reach a perfect backstop w/target
>Pal loads up surplus nugget with five glorious 7.62x54r and hands it to me
>heavenly chorus plays, I gently hoist all four and a half feet of russian hospitality to my shoulder
>ADS and shakey as fuck with excitement, luckily target is a giant red square
Kappoooooow<
>best feeling of my life
>ejected shell and loaded next one with one smooth motion - who needs a Mauser action ayy lmao
kabooooooom!!!<
>Cha-clunk-chink
Kapppoooow<
>Ka-clink-clank
Boooooooom!<
>I rack the finally round innatube, and I tell myself that this moment could last forever.
Kabaaang!!!!<
>>
File: autism.gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
528KB, 480x270px
>>
>>33282956

U mad that u didnt get 2 shoot a

>rare
>genuine

moist nugget?
>>
>>33282927
Rad cool dude.

You should tell more people about it on Reddit
>>
>>33282927
how much are your ICU bills for the broken shoulders?

$8 million?
>>
>Post your first rifle experience

OK. First (real, centerfire rifle) experience.
>Late summer 2004
>Just turned 16
>My dad's colleague, Nils, cool guy, asks me if I want to come shooting with him at his gun club some time
>Hellz to tha yeah!
>Go to shooting range, shoot an Otterup in .22 at 50 meters, good times, nothing too fancy but I'm amused. Have tried .22 before on a few occasions.
>He tells me that we're moving to another range
>OK whatever lets do it
>200 meters
>Hands me glorious Sauer 200 STR in 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser
>I shoot it prone, it kicks hard on my shoulder, despite me being 6'0" and probably around 175 lbs
>Great fucking time, get an OK score, nothing too fancy but I stay on target at least
>Time to go
>Find my money and want to pay the chairman of the club for the ammo and all that
>Nils goes "don't worry, it's a belated birthday present"
>Good guy Nils
>A week later I join the club
>Fast forward to 2013 at the board meeting, I get elected to be on the board of my gun club
>Still a member to this day, and probably going to be reelected for the fourth time in about two weeks
>Name of the club: "Krudttonden" - "The Powder Keg", same name as the place that was shot up by a muslim extremist two years ago
>Some of my best moments have been had in Krudttonden

Unfortunately my homie Nils couldn't take it any more and shot himself about ten years ago.
Feels bad, thinking about it.
>>
>>33284139
RIP Nils
>>
File: 1388631697167.jpg (2MB, 4800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
1388631697167.jpg
2MB, 4800x4800px
>>33282927
What ever happened to the guy in OPs pic? I cant remember his name for the life of me but he always started the /k/lass photo threads. During on of the threads he kinda just up and disappeared . Seemed like a cool dude
>>
>>33282927
That's my nugget.
>>
>>33286856
Papulu, last I heard was doing good, just been pretty busy with tree trimming and shit.
>>
>>33284139
F.
Sorry about that, man. Your story sounds awesome.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.