[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, what is your opinion of woman with gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: _12_03_17_2_mp4.webm (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
_12_03_17_2_mp4.webm
249KB, 1280x720px
/k/, what is your opinion of woman with gun?
>>
The patriarchy set her up for failure.
>>
>>33281553
>chick leaning from the start
>limp wristing
You can tell she doesn't even know how much recoil that thing has
>>
>person whos never fired full auto before fires full auto in a very low-ceilinged range
>>
>>33281576
the AK was set to full auto though
>>
As long as the follow the rules and don't fucking muzzle sweep me at the range I don't give a shit if bitches shoot guns
>>
>>33281553
>give full auto to total noob
>women are inferior
>>
>>33281616
This. Women are the fucking worst at muzzle sweeping. I don't even know why
>>
>>33281576

And no one there to instruct her either.
>>
>>33281948
because women are literally retarded
>>
>>33281948
>>33281992
There must be some UGLY women out there, cause I get swept by faggots all the time.

(Not really though, cause I don't shoot at the public range with retards)
>>
who is going to patriot park this summer to shoot VSS? thinking about going
>>
File: Women In combat.webm (783KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Women In combat.webm
783KB, 480x360px
>>33281553
>>
File: 3to5secondRush.webm (2MB, 613x360px) Image search: [Google]
3to5secondRush.webm
2MB, 613x360px
>>33281553
>>33282213
>>
>>33281553

In that particular instance, I'd say it's a complete failure in training. She's obviously a novice, there's what I assume is a professional right next to her, and yet he's allowing her to proceed firing a machine gun with an absolute GARBAGE stance. If you know what you're doing and let someone proceed to do everything wrong, anything bad that happens is your fault. If you can't impart knowledge, you are failing as an instructor.

The women I've taken shooting have been fine. Without failure, every single newbie (Male or female) I've taken out tends to drift towards "chick lean" and I have to step in and correct them the first few times they fire a gun before they become aware of their stance shifting. Women in general tend to listen more, which is good, but they also tend to be more hesitant to shoot different guns and try different things, which can be a hindrance to their learning.
>>
depends
>chick in the webm
fucking sucks and was probably never even informed which end went bang
>women in general
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
File: 1478613194410.png (364KB, 370x414px) Image search: [Google]
1478613194410.png
364KB, 370x414px
>>33281553
>hand someone with no idea what they're doing an ak flipped to full auto and watch as they ready up to fire with a bad stance
I wonder what went wrong, women right?
>>
>>33281948
>show my mom a gun I just bought
>hand it to her
>she proceeds to muzzle sweep me several times then dry fires it three or four times
>"It's not loaded is it?"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.