[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spend 10 dollars on a clearing bucket. A home depot 5 gal and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: GDI_Shield.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GDI_Shield.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
spend 10 dollars on a clearing bucket. A home depot 5 gal and 40 lbs of sand. Every time you weapon check, every time you pick it up when it wasnt in your direct control, drop the mag and clear the chamber. Even if something goes wrong, the bucket will stop even 357 mag. Just stand directly over top of it.
Not sure why so many negligent discharges happen, but this is a great investment for all you.
I have worn out 3 buckets in the past 2 years, but thats cheap compared to a new floor.
>>
That's alot of NDs op, Do you just have slippery fingers or something?
>>
>>33278332
>these retards can't open the chamber and check for a bullet
>>
>>33278332
You have no business touching a gun or offering any kind of advice ever again. Just go sit in the corner.
>>
Let's see... I've had 0 in over 20 years? And I've trained countless others as well as shoot several times a week...

Maybe checking the chamber is too hard for some people?
>>
how do people ND while loading their guns? Are they really incapable of keeping their finger off of the trigger until they're ready to fire?
>>
Ah, the clearing bucket thread. Been some time since we've had one of these. I remember they were all the rage in 2012.
>>
Why would you stick your gun over a bucket and pull the trigger as opposed to just checking the chamber, is this bad b8 or something?
>>
File: IMG_6370.jpg (12KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6370.jpg
12KB, 326x179px
>>33278332
>it's the clearing bucket guy again
Hey at least he changed his OP pic. Anyway if you're posting beyond this you took the bait after being told.

-------------------------------------<bait line
>>
>>33278469
Apparently you're supposed to point your gun at one while doing the things that tend to cause NDs to happen like loading/unloading the gun. I think it's a little silly. Just pull the bolt back and check, and keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire. Am I fucking missing something here?
>>
File: 1488339299876.jpg (146KB, 598x506px) Image search: [Google]
1488339299876.jpg
146KB, 598x506px
A-am I doing it right guise?
>>
>>33278406
>>33278416
>>33278419
>>33278438
>>33278455

Lotta bites today, OP. Well done.

>>33278469
>is this bad b8 or something?

Obviously not, since your stupid ass fell for it too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.