[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for you guys, I went to buy a gun today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: remmy.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
remmy.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
I have a question for you guys, I went to buy a gun today and was put on delay for my background check. I figure its cause of my misdemeanor reckless driving, I'm also in drug treatment for it right now but i dunno if that comes up in the NICs. Has and anyone had experience with this? I am gonna be able to pick up the shot gun I already paid for or what??
>>
how common is your name? theres plenty of reasons for delays. if you dont get straight up denied you can pick it up in 3 days. if you get denied sucks for you.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>33277930
I am so Irish my name might as well be Patrick Murphy its so common
>>
>>33277903
Neither of those are grounds for denial but could be grounds for delay since you're still in a program. If you don't hear back in a few days then you're good
>>
>>33277903
>misdemeanor reckless driving, I'm also in drug treatment

If you didn't disclose that on the form, you could be arrested for a felony, then no more guns for you, forever.
>>
>>33277951
thank god I already bought a case and 250 shells for the damn thing! Also ya'll had any experiences with the Remington 870 magnum? That's what I picked up today
>>
>>33277987
I could get guns illegal much easy I'm just being a good person and not
>>
>>33277993
>the Remington 870 magnum

If it's a new one, it's a POS. If it was made before Freedom Group took over Remington, then it's gold.
>>
>>33278026
>I could get guns illegal much easy

Again, if you lie on background check forms, that's a fucking felony. I'm not arguing if you're a "good" person or not, but if you're in a drug treatment program, that's a pretty good reason for the vendor to refuse the sale.
>>
>>33278055
What makes the new ones shitty? Because its new out of the box so fuck me
>>
>>33278100
well I got a Jewish ass lawyer if they wanna go to court haha
>>
File: Ayyy.png (341KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy.png
341KB, 600x700px
>>33278133
>>
>>33277903
It's the drug treatment
>>
>>33277903
Gun dealer here. I was the one processing your 4473. Good luck kiddo, I'm calling the FBI right now to let them know you are using drugs.
>>
It's most likely because lots of people are buying guns right now. Every gun I've bought took days for the background check to clear for that reason alone because the system gets clogged with requests
>>
>>33278133
That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works, and judging by >>33278026 you're a dirtbag who has no business owning guns anyway.
>>
>>33278133
Good, then there won't be as many years of jail between now and you standing there as an ex-con without guns, money or employment.
>>
>>33277903
I get a hold every time I buy a gun. I got a general discharge from the army, and some faggit cho-mo two counties over has the same first and last name as I do.

I always get my gun, tho.
>>
>>33278121
>Lack of finishing, particularly internal components, can result in a very "grindy" action.
>Lack of quality control on external finish, a lot of people are finding their powder coating wearing off, sights being misaligned, controls not fitting tightly.

Basically when Freedom group takes over, they fire staff, slash wages, change production lines to reduce labour costs and change material quality, all in the name of profit.
Sure,the guns get cheaper, but it's not worth the cost to the lives of the people working there.
>>
Op seems like a snobby asshole
>>
>>33278121
My new 870 sights fell off very early one and I have yet to replace them. The fucking ejector sucks dick even after I clean it. It always gets hard to each when it's hot. It also rusts like a motherfucker despite being kept inside.
>>
>have same name as one of two guys who kidnapped someone and it was a very high profile case in my state
>exact same name
>always put SS number when doing 4473
>never had a delay
>>
>>33277903
Neither of those things have anything to do with you NICS check. It's your name. Don't listen to these other idiots. I got a delay my first time. The only criteria they will use is felony status or domestic violence.
>>
>>33278026
Depending on your local firearms regulations, it may be perfectly legal for you to buy guns through private sales
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.