[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maryland Ranges?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1944PUSniper.jpg (67KB, 660x293px) Image search: [Google]
1944PUSniper.jpg
67KB, 660x293px
Any Anons know of any good ranges inna MD? Preferably Annapolis area.
>>
>>33275262
Apparently Baltimore is a great 2 way range, according to statistics
>>
The Naval Academy
>>
>>33275273
thanks lad.
>>
>>33275262
you're just gonna have to google a bunch and check them each out individually.

gun nuts are really annoying reviewers, the slightest thing happens that they dont like and they just give the establishment a garbage review. "I was in a lane next to a guy with a loud ass gun and I was distracted and couldn't focus. Staff didn't help me with this situation (even though I didn't ask) ZERO STARS", just meaningless shit like that all over.
>>
fucking hate this shithole currently saving to move and never come back

I pick up all the dead niggers for a living and business is gud so win win
>>
410 here anon, fellow anne arundel l fag
>>
>>33275262
Delafag here, theres a good one in vienna md. i know thats a drive for you just thought i would throw it out there.
>>
>>33275262
What do you want to shoot. There is a pistol range near fort Meade, hap baker in Westminster. Those are the only one s close to you I can think of. We don't have good ranges anywhere in the state that I know of. Best place and my fav is the NRA HQ range in nova but its a hike.
>>
>>33275262
Elk Neck State Park. Go during the weekdays, tho. Pay the 10 buck honor fee as you enter and be a good lad.

I advise you to go when there is a low likelihood of people being there so you can set up multipe targets, and shoot standing up in the rifle area.

>25m pistol
>100m rifle
>>
>>33275273
lawl. FPBP

>>33278264
This is where I go. As a fellow Mosin fag (if you're pic related) this is a good one. Sometimes you're there with just another guy or two who doesn't care and you can blam away at your targets and call cold when it's convenient for both of you rather than have a range master calling it. Also, you can dick around with some cheap ammo and practice skills like "who can put all 5 rnds on target the fastest" or practice speed reloads w/ a follow up shot, stuff that might draw a raised eyebrow or two at other places.

Anon forgot
>bow range
>two clays ranges/"hides"
>>
>>33280304

Correct. I did in fact forget that.

Also, make sure you bring your own target stand, if that's not obvious. If you're going when there are others around, the target should be at least 4ft high as well. PVC or 2x4.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.