[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heritage rough rider: shit, or the shit? Keep the price in mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rr22b6_1_1_.jpg (24KB, 700x290px) Image search: [Google]
rr22b6_1_1_.jpg
24KB, 700x290px
Heritage rough rider: shit, or the shit?

Keep the price in mind here, talking ~150
>>
>>33273272
Pretty shit, but for the price its a decent plinker. Would be better to save up for something good.
>>
>>33273272
really good for what it is but ultimately disposable. think of it like a bic pen or lighter. when its empty you got your moneys worth out of it just toss the thing when its shot out.
>>
>>33273272
Save your money for something better.
>>
I have had mine for about 20 months and I use it less than once a month. It is great.

I personally like it, it seems to me like if you keep it in good shape it will last.

My friend has 3 and has had them for a few years and although I have never fired his RR, he says it works fine.

I would recommend it, but that is just me. If you have $150 to spend on it, buy one.
>>
>>33273272
The shit. It's cheaper than a week worth of lunches and it's fun to shoot and safe. You can't do much better.
>>
>>33273272
For the price, terrific. Bear in mind that it's cheap pot metal, so in commie states with a melting point test, it's prohibited. Really can't compete in terms of quality with almost any other .22 wheelgun on the market, but dat fuckin price...
>>
Quick question that's related:
I recently got a .357 Smith&Wesson, 686+ (7-shot) 3" revolver. It's fucking beautiful.

Any thoughts on performance in CCW or other purposes?
>>
>>33273272

Be prepared to put money in for parts later on down the line. I have put less than 1000 rounds through mine and I've had the hammer block break and become useless and the cylinder hand has also required replacing.
>>
>>33273272
It's purpose is for fun plinking and it does that exceedingly well - at less than $150. Get one.
>>
>>33273272
>Heritage Rough Rider

Aren't these made in Brazil?

>>33275106
Should be a good do-all gun. Make sure you actually regularly practice with .357 Magnum if you actually carry it with .357 Magnum.
>>
>>33273272
I picked up a POS one for $50. Honestly it isn't that bad assuming you don't expect much. I've seen them go on sale before for $100. $150 is a hair pricey for a pot metal single action but they are not that bad of a gun.
>>
>>33273272
a friend get his and for a .22 it makes a fun plinker, its fun and feels solid and even shoots .22 WMR. Obviously other than being a toy to shoot cans with, it does not have much uses unless you want to LARP as a cowboy or something...
>>
>>33275392
heritage is 100% murican
>>
>>33273272
Some of them have a retarded safety added but other than that they're decent. Mine came with a second cylinder for .22 mag too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.