[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Czech Republic Yes!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: Czech_flag_2.png (2KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Czech_flag_2.png
2KB, 600x400px
Czechs to add right to keep and bear Arms to Constitution. In response to upcoming EU legislation to further restrict firearms ownership, the Czech Ministry of Interior proposed a constitutional amendment on 15 December 2016 aimed at providing constitutional right to acquire, possess and carry firearms.

The proposed law will, if passed, add a new section to Constitutional Act No. 110/1998 Col., on Security of the Czech Republic, expressly providing the right to be armed as part of citizen's duty of participation in provision of internal order, security and democratic order.

According to explanatory note to the proposal, it aims at utilisation of already existing specific conditions as regards firearms ownership in the Czech Republic (2.75% concealed carry rate) for security purposes as a reaction to current threats - especially isolated attacks against soft targets. While there is constitutional right to self defense, its practical utilization without any weapon is only illusory.

The note further elaborates that unlike in the rest of the EU, where most guns are owned for hunting, vast majority of Czech gun owners possess firearms suitable for protection of life, health and property, explicitely mentioning, inter alia, semi-automatic rifles (which are subject to the proposed EU Gun Ban, see above).
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/07/czech-republic-fights-to-protect-gun-rights-from-ever-encroaching-eu/
>>
>>33270540
Good job. Can we spread Czech laws all throughout the continent? From the Ireland to Greece? We need it.
>>
>>33270540
Czech here, i just hope Switzerland, Finland and othere fairly pro gun countries will do something as well. Also, on what OP posted, according to out media, most of our goverment would be happy to pass it, including our minister of interior i think
>>
>>33270617
Your gun laws, Hungary's fences, and Finlands...whatever will be an inspiration to us all
>>
>>33270624
>Finlands...whatever
The word you're looking for is either autism or crippling depression
>>
>>33270634
i was thinking drunken paranoia
>>
>>33270617
Swiss here.

The president of my gun club is a politician in the parliament of my Canton. He told me that several parties and gun lobbies are already joining forces to start a popular vote.

Shit is going down.
>>
>>33270634
It's both I believe. Also pervasive alcoholism.
>>
File: 1480457947505.gif (694KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1480457947505.gif
694KB, 500x408px
Absolutely based. Even makes no mistake about using guns for defense.
>>
>>33270540
That's not how the yes meme works you mong
>>
>>33270540
Well it's not surprising really, Czech isn't western. Most slavs own guns.
>>
>>33270540
>>33270617
Congrats Czechbro; if only the vote had gone through in the last CPC congregation, the "right to bear firearms" would have been added to the party platform objectives.. Unfortunately it was defeated by one vote.. maybe next time.

Hopefully Maxime Bernier becomes our next CPC leader and Prime Minister.
>>
File: 1466306259984.jpg (9KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1466306259984.jpg
9KB, 250x205px
Based Czechia, I will consider moving there once Germany _fully_ turns into an Orwellian nanny state that wants to take away my funs.

Best drug and gun laws in Europe hands down.
>>
File: a97XEgm_700b.jpg (64KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
a97XEgm_700b.jpg
64KB, 600x525px
>>33270540
UK here
I've already been learning Czech
>>
>>33270540
If US dies, everyone go to Czech Republic
>>
>>33272146
How long have you been learning it?

I've already got a few years in.
>>
>>33272055

>implying the fudds in Canada will help us get a Second Amendment
>>
Czech here.

It's good, but it may become a shithole if some people form a constitutionally covered SJW militia.
>>
>>33271983
>Absolutely based. Even makes no mistake about using guns for defense.

It really is the primary concern over here.

Since it's about 70$ (1500CZK) to register a license and I believe 500 for each subsequent one, everywhere you look there's the golden A-B-E:

A - collecting
B - recreational shooting
E - protection of life and property (allows CC)
>>
my dream vacation is eating and drinking my way through prague vienna budapest krakow
>>
>>33272423
My dream vacation would be skipping all the eating and drinking till i got to Krakow, then have a few beers in memory of Amon Goeth at Krakow camp at his house.
>>
File: y3g54JG.png (19KB, 356x294px) Image search: [Google]
y3g54JG.png
19KB, 356x294px
>>33270540
Based Czechs !

Hop we go the same way
>>
File: VaclavGelnhausenovekodexu.jpg (4MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
VaclavGelnhausenovekodexu.jpg
4MB, 1200x1800px
>>33270540
I highly doubt that this thing will pass thru our parliment. Elections are comming in autumn and our minister of interior is just looking for more votes from gun community.
>>
How racist are Czech girls? The type who like guns specifically. Asking for a friend.
>>
>>33272659
stay in America Sanchez
>>
>>33272659
Usually quite a lot, even some of those who don't want guns themselves

>my GF
>told me I can have guns and teach her to use them, but that she doesn't want to get a license (the same way you'd decline a second helping of cake)
>"refugees are the cancer of Europe"
>"We should just deport all of them back"
>>
>>33272717
>hating refugees
Ok, that's fine. I would too if I lived in Europe.
>>
>>33272760
You would be seen as one you shitskin cunt.
>>
>>33272783
>>>/pol/
>>
>>33273061
You're the one asking
>How racist are Czech girls?

Now fuck off back to redddit
>>
>>33273081
I'm not.
>>
>Time to annex Czechia and their awesome constitution.
Oh wait they will all have guns now. Shit
>>
>>33273179
Suck it germoney
>>
>>33270540
Tu vlajku máš naopak, červená příjde dolů.Bambulo.
>>
>>33272387
No worries, thanks to that second amendmemt, you can make your own anti commie militia
>>
File: days without winning.jpg (28KB, 480x662px) Image search: [Google]
days without winning.jpg
28KB, 480x662px
>Untied Status of Freedom is no longer the only bastion of freedom for gun rights
>US able to engage in massive free civilian gun market with foreign countries
>gun economy booms
>cheap guns come in

All president Trump has to do is repeal Oboba's exec order banning foreign weapon imports (which is inevitable).
>>
>>33272053
>Most slavs own guns.
Not at all, stop making shit up
>>
>>33270540
its likely going to flop, bro. nonetheless, we are the most vocal opponents of EU and their bullshit, all the while syphoning their dough to build our shit up.
they hate our fuckin guts, there are over one million legal firearms in circulation in a nation with 10 million people. I mean, we are the secret arms capital of europe.
Also, the decomissioned Zbrojovka factory in Brno hosts some great fuckin raves and tekk and shit. I got lit as fuck on speed, some pills and spent those nights crawling through those buildings.
what do you guys expect, tho? we make guns, and we make em good. just ask nazis about all our stolen shit after we were deceived and betrayed by the french and bongs. or ask the USSR and the warsaw pact, we were the only ones not getting shit aks from the ruskies, since even they understood that our shit is far superior.
we made too many fuckin ground attack planes to sell, and now our private companies are making a tidy profit selling leftover commie shit to the sandbox. its a win win, dunecoons die and our industry makes money.
watch next time you see SyAA in action, like third of their shit was made here back in the day.
>>
how loudly is the EU going to screech autistically at this?
>>
>>33274454
Pretty sure Serbia is the second most privately armed country on the planet after USA
>>
>>33274481
yeah, and that's it
>>
>>33274465
>going to
you dont even fuckin know, mate. the krauts and their austrian minions absolutely bully the fuck out of us when we cross the border. partly its because we also got legal weed, and also nobody here has time to get worked over drugs and shit, so they go after us like crazy.
also its a great feeling to live in a overwhelmingly atheist nation. catholicism is dead as fuck basically, and mudslimes are not welcome.
all we need now are some nukes so nobody fucks with us and its a paradise here, a paradise of freedom.
though its that already, i doubt there is a more free nation on earth, including the US of A.
wanna know some trivia? Trumps son speaks fluent czech, since Donalds kids grew up here. He is the first US president to know we exist, and he knows us well considering his ex wife is czech.
>>
>>33274481
maybe, but that place is a fuckin shithole.
>>
>>33274465
Very.
Also, compared to burgers, we have no laws forbidding SBR's, SBS, AOW's, etc. Excerpt from the restrictions of upwards of .5" (excluding signal devices and shotguns), automatics, silencers, explosives and so on are very hard to get. Also, no HP's in short arms, no armour piercing, incendiary (tracers are okay if you can get them) and so on.
>>
>>33274481
>Population of Serbia: 7 mil
>Total Slavs: some 250 mil
>>
>>33274507
>bully us

I never met that opposition, maybe because I am half-German and both sides of my family were either in the SA/SS or in the Hitler Youth.

I seriously never got shit from any Germans. They just ask where I'm from and when I say Prague, they just comment on my language.
>>
>>33274536
well, be glad bud. everytime i go over they stop me with the unmarked fuckin cop car and act tough.
Osobně mám ale pocit že to je pořád zejména kvůli drogám, marihuaně hlavně. Pár let zpátky když se držení 15ti g klasifikovalo jako přestupek skopčáci málem zešíleli. Plus sem moravák, Brno. Nemají nás v lásce holt. Pro skopčáka vždycky budeme podrasa co měla jít do komor, a pro rakušáky jsme neustále otroci z rakouska-uherska.
>>
>>33272053
>Czech isn't western
I hate this meme
>>
>>33274536
>>33274581
Also, my great grandfather fought alongside wermacht in the ukraine. After that he was one of the officers higher up during slovakian national uprising.
Needless to say, they ended up in the mountains, no food and freezing cold. The SS promised their wives they would be spared if they convinced them to surrender.
The lucky ones then got shot immedietaly, those pulling the strings were not so lucky. They managed to murder my great grandfather who served in the cavalry even before the war under a year. And obviously no reparations from the krauts, since slovakia technically allied with the nazis so he went from ČSA to wermacht. I have his bayonet for the K98k, its in perfect condition. Also photos of him on a horse during his cavalry days before the war.
>>
>>33272053
what part of "west slavs" do you not understand? its central europe, motherfucker. We are the most civilized slavs out of them all.
remember that
>>
>>33270617
Only minister of justice seems to be against, and he is (in)famous libtard
>>
>December 15
That's when the US 2nd amendment was born. I hope you guys get it and become more free like the USA. I used to be a poor no good European but then I moved to America.
>>
>Yes
That is not how the maymays work
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.