[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trips determines whether I go back into the Army, seeing as how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Trips determines whether I go back into the Army, seeing as how they're gearing up for Syria, and needing more forces in Afghan
>Be 11b
>Only get deployed to Kuwait
>No CIB
>feelsbadman
>>
>>33268057
kill some durkahs
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>>33268057
>be infantry
>volunteer for some war, why I joined after all.
>watch people get their CIB's, for stupid shit like IED's or a single AK spray
>feels bad man.
>head home
>get job to go back over there.
>watch over a thousand more cocksuckers get their CIB's
>three fucking rotations of a company sized element and an additional two platoons.

MFW

I'm not talking about some stupid fucking ceremony either. I'm talking about hanging out with motherfuckers as their earning theirs.
>>
>>33268380
Bro I'm literally going to the recruiter soon. They need 69,000 more soldiers by September
>>
>>33268418
How long ago did you get out? Why not sit around and wait for the lottery?
>>
>>33268057
wait and see if you should join the navy instead, you might get to BTFO Chinese
>>
>>33268057
You re-enlist back into the army. Volunteer for human resources branch, ride a desk with all the fuckups, women and cowards. Pass go and gain 200lbs.
>>
>>33268057
Gearing up?

Where have you been?
>>
>>33268447
December 2015. Didn't want to deal with the PC Army.
>ButMaddogtho
>>
File: Feels-reaction-gifs[1].gif (823KB, 493x251px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-reaction-gifs[1].gif
823KB, 493x251px
>>33268057
My daddy was an army medevac pilot in desert storm.
Dad's dad was airborne infantry, killed at Dak To.
His dad was army infantry in WWII.
I was diagnosed with sinus tachycardia as a teenager, and I am permanently disqualified from military service.
>>
>>33268497
Free draft dodging and fucking tons of women if the draft is ever initiated. Congratulations anon, I'm jealous.
>>
>be enlisted during the Obama years
>get hazed by fallujah/ramadi vets being forced out with nothing to lose during SOI/MOS school
>combat mindset and being ready for combat was number one for them
>Corporals and Sergeants are Afghan vets, most were getting out and hazed the shit out of little boot me
>go straight into workups, go on a MEU, end up actually going to Kuwait, do some shit at the border
>LT and Gunny hyping us up about going in country, we were fuckin' ready
>nothing happens, push some bedouins around and get rekt by sandstorms followed by rainstorms followed by even more sandstorms
>come back and thrown into the armory for my remaining 9 months

Considering re-enlisting but I want to see what college is about first, also putting off any VA appointments so I don't get put on disability for whatever and won't be able to re-enlist
>>
My situation was similar to the other anon.

>Be me at 20 years old
>Had friends in Army, Marines, and even NG in Iraq
>Decide I need to join Marines
>Childhood asthma pops up in med records
>Already went through MEPS
>Permanent disqualification to serve
>Wouldn't grant waiver

Now I'm 31, running a small business. Maybe I dodged a bullet or several bullets? I'll never know.
>>
>>33268573
Brother, I'm in the same boat. I'm at a really good spot with work right now, making $16 an hour plus my GI bill for schooling on top of that. But I feel a certain way about not really doing a think while I was in, yanno?
>>
>>33268057
Do it, OP.

Die and be forgotten.
>>
>>33268057
Only if you plan to send "parts kits" back
>>
>>33268543
I didn't want to broke the chain, man. I didn't want it to end with me. Even a little reserve enlistment would've satisfied me. Great grandpa, the WWII vet, was born premature. He was kept in a shoe box under the wood stove during the freezing North Dakota winter, and he turned into a strong, capable, certified kraut killer. I'm not even allowed to shuffle paperwork in Stuttgart.
>>
>>33268649
You didn't break the chain
God did
>>
>>33268603

thats honestly the dumbest shit ever. fuck the assholes who came up with those rules.
>>
>>33268380
>>33268057
>>33268573
you guys are more concerned with the badge than actual combat. You are and will be a forever POG. Fuck off bitch and you never did deserve your title as an 11b and don't deserve your combat action ribbon. I hated fuckers like you in my unit. I hate vets like you who think you equate to us because you took some pop shots and can put some fucking badge on your uniform. You don't get it and never will and i'm glad you got out as a perma boot you fucking pussy faggot.
>>
File: Flag.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>33268057
Do it.

America needs you.
>>
>>33268674
You have poor reading comprehension. It might be because of the later hour. Get some rest, /k/omrade. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>33268658
As bad as I feel for that Anon, I had a hearty laugh at this.
>>
>>33268669

Yeah, it was pretty stupid. My recruiter even pulled all the strings he could. I even wrote a letter to my Congressman. All I wanted was to go infantry and hopefully be a machinegunner. Maybe that's not aiming very high but fuck, I was 20 and a lot of my high school friends were serving.
>>
>>33268057
>wanting to enlist in a SJW'd military
>>
>>33268418
Do you know what kinds of positions are most in demand right now?
>>
>>33268497
pretty sure we lower our standards in dire situations, like after 9/11
>>
Fight for the Kurds!
>>
Retention nco keeps badgering me because there's a tier 8 bonus for my Mos to reup for 160th SOAR but fuck the army I'm on the way out
>>
>>33268057
I hope you stay in Syria when war breaks in mass so I can enjoy your women while you fight for Agent Orange.
>lonely women tastes good
>>
File: Sage green.jpg (56KB, 619x264px) Image search: [Google]
Sage green.jpg
56KB, 619x264px
>>33268057
>Trips determines whether I go back into the Army

>>>/b/
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.