[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nutnfancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>"GRV"
>"KRV"
>"TNP"
>"WROL"
>"PoU"
>"SAWC"
>"PCC"
>"Tactical Carbine"
>"Run and Gun"
>"Authoritative"
>"BOK"
>"USK"
>"BOB"
>"Squared Away"
>"Hall of Fame/HoF"
>"Second kind of cool"
>"Firepower versus mobility"
>"Gear transparency"
>"Dudes!"
>LDMT MDMT HDMT
>"Jimping"
>"Tactical blade"
>"Go to war handgun"
>"Really locks into your hand"
>"Squared off triggerguard"
>"WHEN WE'RE SHOOTIN' STEEL"
>"Curse of the desert"
>*whip sound effect when introducing piece of gear*
>"Soldier boy"
>"Actuate"
>"Subject to change"
>"Previously reviewed in the Nutnfancy project"
>"Your mileage may vary"
>"SAPR"
>"Sheepdog"
>"da na na na na na" while introducing a piece of gear
>"protectionists"
>"FC LEO"
>"Keepin it real"
>"I love this knife"
>"tactical elitists"
>"SYSTEMS"
>>
This shilling is getting annoying.
>>
lips o' fish
>>
>>33267438

Who really cares? It's some thing he enjoys, so let the lil autist do his thing.
>>
File: 1478442587141.jpg (153KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478442587141.jpg
153KB, 1366x768px
Let's get the Nutn fangirls riled up early.
>>
>>33267510
thats weird that you have that saved to your computer.
>>
File: 61813743_p0.jpg (129KB, 1200x642px) Image search: [Google]
61813743_p0.jpg
129KB, 1200x642px
>>33267438
>"Gear transparency"
>"Second kind of cool"
Heard these before. What do they mean?
>>
>>33267510
>>33267543
Not that anon but it's becoming more and more relevant with each attempt to gather viewers on nutns youtube.
No one cares about this dude.. He hasnt had a relevant opinion since 2013.
>>
>>33267552
Gear transparency just means that you don't have to think about gear when you use it. It's just natural like a simple glock with no safety, you don't even realize you're using it.

>second kind of cool

is just something you think is cool but not because it makes something function better. It's just aesthetics. First kind of cool is basically all functionality
>>
>>33267701
I'll admit that I like the fact that he came up with a way to succinctly differentiate when something is interesting or whatever term you use because it's practical and does its job well or because it just looks cool or has a certain charm to it. That said, anything second kind of cool automatically has a very high probability of being as stillborn as his daughter, and he's downright cringe worthy on many of his reviews which of course drag on WAAAAY to fucking long unless it's something I'm particularly autistic about. The only other thing I have to praise or hate about him is that I liked his willingness to criticize gear and say "This thing is a fucking piece of shit." Like the UTS-15, or that it's not worth the money for what it does, like the scar 16.
>>
remember when his son laid down his bike and fucked up his leg?

nutn stood around like a jackass pretending he saved the day by throwing a first aid kit at the feet of a good samaritan EMT who pulled over to help

then he continued to stand around saying stupid shit like "at least you're not in shock" while the people with actual training took over
>>
>>33267438

you forgot
>Cast Member
>>
>>33267510
Who decided this was a good time for a picture?
Who kept it for so long and why was put on the internet?
>>
>>33267438
yea we get it, we know he's a faggot.
>>
>>33268810
that one makes me kek
>>
>>33267543

This
>>
File: 1488416620669.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488416620669.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>33268865
>Who decided this was a good time for a picture?
>Who kept it for so long and why was put on the internet?

The answer to both questions is Nutnfancy. IIRC the origin was Nutn himself posted this on Barfcom.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.