[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fischer Development Suppressor for Glock 17 and 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-03-05-14.56.58-660x495.jpg (59KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-05-14.56.58-660x495.jpg
59KB, 660x495px
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/10/fischer-development-suppressor-glock-17-19-austria/

>The Fischer Development suppressor fits with just one click and you don’t have to make any changes to the Glock. It looks similar to some suppressors developed for shotguns.

>The suppressor fits to the accessory rail of the Glock, so you don’t need a threaded barell.

>You continue to use your normal sights, as this suppressor doesn’t build anything over the normal line-of-sight.

>Exactly how the barrel can move during recoil and how good the level of suppression is was difficult to try out on an exhibition. One concern is that the Glock shoots into an “open” suppressor, instead of being threaded onto the barrel, which shouldn’t be beneficial if you’re trying to reduce noise.
>>
>>33267115

It looks ugly as fuck, I'm more likely to use it as a improvise dildo.
>>
If it works even worth half a shit It would be neat to own. Probably something not worth getting until after the HPA passes.
>>
>>33267115
sounds great.

still dragged down by the NFA
>>
Not sure having all that mass hanging off the accessory rail is a good idea. But if they send me one I'd be happy to do some extensive testing.
>>
>>33267115
cant wait for glock dustcovers to melt or the gun to cease working
cause its a great idea to mount heavy and hot things to a flexible rail
remember the glocklight fiasco
>>
File: FD2-759x500-660x435.jpg (25KB, 660x435px) Image search: [Google]
FD2-759x500-660x435.jpg
25KB, 660x435px
>>33267132
I like the look. Kind of futuristic.

And it's not even round, not sure how it's more like a dildo than existing options.
>>
>>33267115

Seems to me that the risk is that over time, the barrel will separate from the suppressor, due to the suppressor being bent downwards since it's not connected to the barrel, but the frame.

Of course I can't tell how well it's made of how effective it actually is, or even whether my concern is a legitimate one, but until people get loads of hands on time with them and confirm otherwise, it's something I suspect could become an issue.
>>
File: coltOP.jpg (189KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
coltOP.jpg
189KB, 1200x790px
reminds me of another stupid solution looking for a problem. I love it when they use the word feature...

>An interesting feature of the Colt OHWS was mounting muzzle attachments was done through the frame instead of moving barrel, they did this by adding an extension rail and toggle switch. The problem was the silencer could not be attached without the muzzle brake in proper place.

Obligatory Ian Video on Colt "Offensive" handgun :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnY6FSLFy3c
>>
>>33267216

You'd be surprised what I've put in me.
>>
File: 1487473810062.jpg (43KB, 305x316px) Image search: [Google]
1487473810062.jpg
43KB, 305x316px
>>33267115
Looks similar to some older SOCOM 1911 suppressors. They did the rail attaches suppressor as well, but ditched it. A threaded barrel is not that much money, especially if you are getting a suppressor so I dont really see the point to this.
>>
>>33267290
So... You can make a square peg fit in a round hole?
>>
>>33267115
Looks like something you'd see in a sci-fi movie. I like it.
>>
>>33267352

Oh anon, it's a vagina, it can take stuff that is not just circular. Any ways, I gave my 2 cents. Back to /b/ for more attention whoring.
>>
>>33267383
Tits or GTFO
>>
File: M6C_SOCOM.png (2MB, 3976x2429px) Image search: [Google]
M6C_SOCOM.png
2MB, 3976x2429px
>>33267370

Now we just need to chamber it 12.7x40mm.
>>
>>33267435

I can see why /k/ always complains about not having a women to shoot with. When you say crap like that, it just makes you look autistic.

Also, this is not /b/ that title thing gets you banned, newfag
>>
>>33267435

>Tits or gtfo.
Person already said they're going back to /b/.
You should take it as they already gtfo.
Dumbass.
>>
>>33267507
>suppressed 12.7 mm handgun with extendos
The ODST pistol has always been a favorite of mine.
>>
>>33267115
I made a rail mounted can on a Form 2 when I worked for a small FFL/10. The Glock frame does not hold up, but it worked fine on everything else.
>>
>>33267115
ayy it looks like one of those typical long blocky badass handcannons for cosplay except without the paint job and engravings.
>>
>>33267115
>silenced grenades
What will they come up with next?
>>
So the pignose that affects 95% of Glock accessory rails would cause baffle strikes with the majority of people's guns?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.