[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military COPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: military police.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
military police.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Why hasn't there been an episode of Cops with military police?

It would be just as hilarious as any episodes in Baltimore or a trailer park.
>>
>>33266870
Because it would reflect poorly on the US military.
>>
>>33266903
>reality reflects poorly on the military
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>33267080

After they get done arresting drunks and other fucktards, other countries see how our military acts whwn not at war. They're gonna think we're a big joke.
>>
Because not enough happens on a daily basis to even fill a single episode.

Here's every humorous SF incident to happen on Tyndall in the last 3 months.

>Old senile couple drove onto base through exit lane before dude in booth could stop them; pulled over and told to take their fucking meds
>Bomb dump caught on fire...twice.
>Sim-unition bullet hit guy between helmet and goggles during firefight exercise and he bled like crazy
>Old guy got heart attack in truck driving down Hwy 98 and knocked down 10 feet of installation fence before embedding in a tree
>Drunk and/or high spring breakers tried to sneak onto the base for a dare and got K-9'd and slapped with felonies.

Aside from that the only thing that ever happens is occasionally telling couples to stop having hardcore balls-deep ass-clap girl-screaming sex on the beach. And the last time that happened was last summer.
>>
>>33267123
I think it's more that, as a nation we have a borderline-religious cultural veneration of "muh Troops®" and if the general public actually saw what a bunch of crayon-eating, glue-sniffing retards the troops actually were the free ride of chest-beating militarism and outrageously corrupt government contracting ends.

>inb4 some triggered retard acts like the US doesn't worship the military or US military expenditures aren't blatant profiteering.
>>
I'm at fort wood where they train the MPs truth is they are a joke
>>
>>33267186
>Tripfag
>Seems to believe that each episode of Cops doesn't take weeks, if not months of filming, and isn't selectively edited to be as exciting/compelling as possible

>>33266903
This is objectively the correct answer.
Film crews would necessarily need to draw up a narrative of active-duty military personnel as the kind of criminal scum that ends up on Cops, while other active-duty military personnel as paragons of virtue and the only thing protecting the military from itself.
If you think the United States military signs of on something like that, you're an idiot.
>>
File: boner here we go again.png (9KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
boner here we go again.png
9KB, 298x279px
>>33267186

>having hardcore balls-deep ass-clap girl-screaming sex on the beach
>>
>>33267246
>as a nation we have a borderline-religious cultural veneration of "muh Troops®"

Think about it for a minute. It's just another variant of white guilt, which is like veganism in that it's a hobby of affluent white Lefties.

During Vietnam or troops got shit on a lot by the folks back home. Specifically, young white Lefties. Now, those Lefties are pushing the far side of middle age and are feeling some remorse for their early behavior.

Give it time, it'll pass.
>>
File: 21260436701_fd069dd4e6_b[1].jpg (527KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
21260436701_fd069dd4e6_b[1].jpg
527KB, 1024x768px
Is the work appreciably different for the actual MPs versus the civilian Department of the [branch] Police?
>>
>>33266870
because all MPs do on Army bases is deal with speeders, and collecting the dumb dependents and even dumber Pvts that get caught shoplifting at the PX. oh, and dealing with the drunk soldiers or the crazy black chicks fighting at the post club
>>
>>33267123
>They're gonna think we're a big joke.

They don't already?
>>
>>33267675
actual MPs are mall cops. they don't get to chamber a round in their M9, and when they finish their shift they have to turn their gun in to the arms room. they have no power to arrest/charge a person. they can only detain someone and fill out a report. others get to decide if an arrest and charges are going to happen. I laughed my ass off at some kid in line at the grocery store the other day, recruiter I guess talked up MP to hem and he was telling his friend "yea man, MPs are federal law enforcement!"
>>
>>33266870
You realize that soldiers are suppose to be worshiped right? Because otherwise they might realize they're a bunch of losers who couldn't go to college.
>>
I was in an mp k9 unit for ten years. Absolutely nothing would happen the whole season except everyone trying to stay awake or find hiding spots to sleep.
>>
>>33267703
yeah they do
but the american public doesn't believe it.
>>
>>33267608
>During Vietnam or troops got shit on a lot by the folks back home. Specifically, young white Lefties

> Specifically, young white Lefties

More like, Vietnam guys were shit on by veterans of older wars.
>>
File: 1483843334993.jpg (47KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483843334993.jpg
47KB, 418x418px
>>33266903
this

> i will never get to see dependas get OCd in HD
>>
File: nice.jpg (17KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
17KB, 256x197px
>>33267186
>Drunk and/or high spring breakers tried to sneak onto the base for a dare and got K-9'd and slapped with felonies

i need this
>>
mp's are faggots.

why join the military to dob in your mates like seriously
>>
>>33267675

Wow, I never stopped to think about how pathetic military personnel in a cop car looks.

At least have it be a military jeep that's camouflaged colored.
>>
File: towle.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
towle.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>33267707
Airforce Security Forces does chamber a round on duty and seeing how retarded half these kids are worries me
>>
>>33267123
young people act like fuck sticks. only military intelligence would find this a novel concept.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 470x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 470x359px
>>33268331
>tfw chair farce armorer
>mfw every day is a hassle because the new kid lost a round
>>
>>33268306
No, you don't understand. Those aren't "military personnel." Those are just cops. Cop cops. Their paycheck ultimately comes from the pentagon, but their job is pretty much just like a city PD, only in a military base instead of a municipality.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.