[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me about the russian military for outsiders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

Redpill me about the russian military for outsiders.
>>
>>33264653
19 hostages
6 terrorists
25 bodybags

Ivan don't give a fuck
>>
>>33264653
Rape. Lot's of rape.
>>
>>33264653
>Redpill
>>
>>33264673
Nope

>>33264653
Poor but somewhat capable, if the Russian economy continues to recover they should be somewhat formidable in 30 years
>>
>>33264653
Dedovshchina

/thread
>>
>>33264720
>for outsiders
I meant redpill about a anon that pretend to enter the russian army when his parents die.
>>
>>33264765
Oh
You'll be beaten and treated like scum
>>
>>33264653

Not very good on force projection outside of nukes. Airforce is passable, navy is not great and their army is pretty good all things considered. All in all they have competent armed forces that see plenty of action in other countries. There are outliers when it comes to performance, but it's not the norm.
>>
>>33264720
Yes there is rape, mr slavaboo. Look it up. There are Russian conscripts who have been raped to death by the career guys.
>>
>>33264826
Post something that is newer than 10 years
>>
>>33264813
WHy?
dont just throw informations at the air
>>
>>33264653

Can't even annex a tiny country like Georgia.
>>
>>33264881
>What is international community
>>
>>33264922
World Jewery?
>>
>>33264867
Because you are not Russian
>>
>>33265005
I am in /b/, i dont think so, fuck off retard.
>>
>>33265034
How am I retarded? You will be beaten and treated like scum because you are not Russian and simply joining the RuF for money.
>>
>>33265047
oh, NOW I GET IT.
WOuldn't be easier to explain rather than pretend to be a retard?
>>
>>33265056
I did explain that, is English not your first language?
>>
>>33265057
You said but you've not explained
>>
>>33265005
>>33264867
This. Russians barely tolerate Russians from other parts of Russian. People from Siberia hate people from Moscow, people from Moscow and Saint Petersburg hate villagers from small towns scattered around Siberia. This is because people from big cities in Russia get to be the rich pompous assholes that people from small town Russia wish they were able to be.

If you're from another country, they're going to hate you even more. Just how slavs are.
>>
>>33265056
>Being this big of a retard

You could go to Reddit if you need to be spoon-fed.
>>
>>33264832
there is an excellent montage webm of conscript rape. lemme find it
>>
>>33265091
Pretty much this, my family is from Russia but I am not and I'm not viewed as Russian by most people back "home"
>>
>>33265091
Oh, and Siberians are filthy Mongols with fetal alcohol syndrome that don't use toilet paper and bring up Russian non-toilet-using statistics.
>>
>>33265091
I thought because the population of russia being so diverse(mongols, salves, etc) they wouldn ot have problem with outsiders, dead wrong.
>>
>>33265108
Rape is very rare, saying that it's prominent is like saying that rape in the US Army is prominent. Being beaten is more likely than being raped. Stop believing /k/ and /pol/ memes. tyvm
>>
SO, what's the best army for a outsider?
>>
>>33265229
French foreign legion. Or, you know, not joining the military of another fucking country like a blithering idiot.

Try Turkish military, I hear they need all they can get.
>>
>>33264922
>what is Crimea

Your point? Where's your international community now?

Check mate atheists.
>>
>>33265255
I cant join mine because
>greatest country in SA no one here match us
>neutral position in the international politics
>govern is corrup as fuck
>no one is patriotic(even our generals dont do shit, they dont make a military revolution to put things on trails
I nedd to find a country to die for, and in russia there are bblue eyed blondes that are pinky
>>
>>33265255
>fighting for the otttoman empire
nope i am christian, dead to all muslins.
>>
>>33265281
Practice your vodka drinking skills and join. Just be prepared to get fucked with. Russians like fucking with each other
>>
It'll be shit if you join with how Russia's economy is going and how they're ramping up expansionism
>>
Russia is a Rusting Tiger. The only thing that makes them relevant is their huge nuclear weapons stockpile.
>>
>>33265702
I just want to go to a country that can inspire nationalism, get absorbed and get my descendence to be of this country culture, the motherland of all ppl seems good, i just want to know if they are open to foreigners or if they will kill me
>>
>>33265731
Russia isn't a country to be proud of lel
>>
>>33265108
Please............... for research
>>
>>33265113

Dude, they've been oppressing each other for equality for years on end. Tzar, Serfdom, Communism, Republic, what comes after that and after that.
>>
>>33264653
>Redpill me
where do you faggots come from and can you please stop coming here
>>
File: 1482563984673.jpg (52KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482563984673.jpg
52KB, 512x512px
>>33265731
>he actually fell for the propaganda
>>
>>33265746
Nah, they are, just with heavy reluctance. Russia is a nation of extremes in my eyes. The highest and most beautiful of high culture, the lowest and basest of casual violence and vulgarity. Russia is a place where people get stabbed to death for getting in an argument about Dostoevsky with the wrong guy in a bar. It's absurd.
>>
Same as the Soviet Union: new and pristine tech is shown off in parades, but in reality it is only given to a few elite units. The rest of them, which comprise of the majority, is still using older stuff.
Russian Navy is in absolute disrepair, air force is scrapping stuff for spare parts.

And yet, that is still better than nearly every other competitor.
>>
>>33265752

Bluepill me on why you're a whiny faggot
>>
Imagine a company where everyone is doing what they can do screw over the company so they can get some extra cash. I mean someone is stealing pencils, another toilet paper, some asshole is making sure to eat the beagles put out for staff while taking a few extra bags of coffee for home, someon is selling office computers, upper management is busy over charging when it can, etc etc

That's what the Russia military is like
>>
>>33264653
Mandatory from ages 18 to 27, but easy to get out of.
Infamous for brutal hazings.
High suicide rate because of the hazings.
>>
>>33265767

In ten years the Russian rate of AIDS infection will pass literacy.
>>
>>33265891
Yet they still put out brilliant writers. Like I said, absurd. I'd like to go there if I was confident I was safe.
>>
>>33264653
way more smoke than fire overall.
but their nuclear arsenal is enough to give a pause to any world power.
>>
>>33265731
You should choose Jihad if you want the best lie to die for. Sand Nigs are dedicated. Convert then go blow up some Frenchfags.
>>
>>33265891
>Russian rate of AIDS infection

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/eastern-europe-central-asia
>>
>>33266794
>sandnigger jihad sympathizer on /k/
>>
File: pushkinn.jpg (69KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
pushkinn.jpg
69KB, 500x688px
>>33265904
That's always been the thing about Russia, sorta like the United States. They're more similar than they'd like to admit. Full of bravado, swingin' their dick around, love opulence and power, but somehow produce some of the best writers, artists, etc. Stalin really fucked Russia up in that regard for a long time, hopefully they'll recover. Russia is kinda the US of Europe- vast land, multi-ethnic, fetishize the military, most people are FUCKING STUPID but somehow they churn out a steady stream of brilliant motherfuckers, etc. (which kinda makes Ukraine the Canada of Europe- culturally similar but not as fucking crazy).
>>
>>33264653
they own trumps ass.
>>
>>33264653
Pathetic weakling cowards. Inflated appearance because muh nukes.
Best they got is Spetsnaz guys who look half dead and don't feel pain, which is cool, but they are still utterly worthless, just as Russia has always been militarily.

Russia got memed as a strong power because the US and UK gave them 80% of their supplies in WWII so that the nice distraction in the East wouldn't flat out die, and then they managed to spy on America and copy their design, then bluff a lot for a while and scare a lot of people and get a lot of people killed with their shit tier politics.

First Chechen War was a miserable disgrace especially since Russia was the instigator and aggressor, laying siege to a city because they wanted to be acknowledged as independent and dared to own and sell guns, only to get fucking destroyed. Then Russia signs a "We wont fuck with you pls stahp" treaty, only to fuck with the Chechens AS SOON as their guard goes down.

Not to mention Afghanistan.

Russia is weak like little girl. They have aesthetic guns and uniforms but they are so shitty, if they didn't have nukes modern day Finland could conquer them.
>>
>>33267153
Although I will say they excel at raping their comrades to death and killing hostages.
>>
File: 1453779315885.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453779315885.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>33264659
>>
Hey anon, I just bought these two books about the Russian Air Force, it's a good start.

https://www.amazon.com/Russias-Warplanes-Russia-made-Military-Helicopters/dp/0985455454/ref=pd_sbs_14_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3RHAXJF33XH2KRKMHD87

https://www.amazon.com/Russias-Warplanes-Russian-made-Military-Helicopters/dp/0997309202/ref=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5GM8DN05D3D5WMG98YVA
>>
>>33265731
what are your ideology? Ethnicity? Honestly, you should probably ask somewhere else, maybe pol, If you have money, energy, depend on what I think you might want, you shouldn't join militaries right now.
>>
>>33267153
>cowards
Not really and indeed quite the contrary. The only reason one would write suck horse shit is fear. In my opinion, the history of the 21st century has shown us how manipulated by fear and mass hysteria those 'thought motherfuckers' aka Murricans really are. You pussies can deal with everything but fear itself. The angst of communism led them to invade tens of countries, the fear of radical islam after 911 caused the permanent bombardments against harmless goatfuckers in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.
Can't you just realize that 'fear kills reason' and stop acting on emotional basis?

>because muh nukes
You see, you are mad, because you are led by irrational fear and hate against Russia as the only country that can bomb you and all you hold dear into stone age in less than 30 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
>>
>>33268128
Forgot that fear led to election of Drumpf
>>
>>33265731
I'm pretty sure they don't want anyone dumb enough to actually fall for their propaganda.

Not in their actual army anyway.
>>
>>33268128
>You see, you are mad, because you are led by irrational fear and hate against Russia as the only country that can bomb you and all you hold dear into stone age in less than 30 minutes.

sorry ivan its not 1982 anymore. you'd have a hard time bombing yourselves at this point. didnt you learn anything with your kuznetzov folly? you were made the laughing stock of the world. spain wouldnt sell you any coal for your barge.
>>
File: 14844208766080.jpg (163KB, 599x427px) Image search: [Google]
14844208766080.jpg
163KB, 599x427px
>you were made the laughing stock of the world
And yet Aleppo is liberated and Mosul is not.
>>
File: YOUR MOVE MR LAW MAN.webm (3MB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR MOVE MR LAW MAN.webm
3MB, 854x478px
>>33264653
Most powerful ground army on planet covered by most powerful AA on planed commanded by people with "June 22 1941 must never happen again" syndrome.
>>
>>33264653
Gay forced prostitution of conscripts by officers
>>
>>33268268

Russian surface fleet is the least important part of their armed forces, for Russia subs are the only really important thing of the navy. If you look at Russian submarine fleet, it's not that far behind US and far ahead of any other nation -both in quantity and quality and
>>
>>33265731
>I just want to go to a country that can inspire nationalism

Why are you faggots so hyped about nationalism? national pride is fine but nationalism basically started both god damn world wars. The fucking Russians,Chinese, and burgers are filled to the brim with retarded nationalist faggots it's disgusting.
>>
>>33267258

ARE YOU JOKING ME? JOB IS DONE THATS ONLY THING REVELANT
WATCH HOW OUR SPETSNAZ OPERATORS OPERATE, LEARN AND LEARN FROM THEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKboQG6Sjso&feature=youtu.be&t=2393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XPhPsf7hnI
>>
>>33264659
>19 hostages
>6 terrorists
>30 bodybags
ftfy
>>
They are as bad as muslim fucks or niggers
>>
>>33269020
Whatever helps you sleep well at night. Is the vodka not working anymore?
>>
>>33269028
Because nationalism brings pride to people and their culture.

People just want to preserve their race, man.
>>
Rape and more rape.

Also, literally every russian now have AIDS.

It like Africa but a bit colder.
>>
>>33265091
Nigga, that's just a meme hate. Just like your shitty people of New York would hate shitty people of LA.
>>
>>33265835
>Imagine a company where everyone is doing what they can do screw over the company so they can get some extra cash
kek
I spent a few days backpacking with a russian corporate bookkeeper, she told me stories about how businesses work there

She had fake names on the payroll and pocketed their salary, it was essential because her wage was so shit (well, that's how she justified it). She had a few other names on the payroll for her bosses too, her getting to do it was the payoff for doing it for her bosses.

Everyone else in the company had their own ways to skim
>>
File: russia's wars 1500-2010.gif (45KB, 913x940px) Image search: [Google]
russia's wars 1500-2010.gif
45KB, 913x940px
>>33264653
>>
>>33264832
>>33264720
"Dedovshina", sounds familiar? Sure, hazing exists everywhere, but nothing matches Russian cruelty. While rape isn't a daily matter, getting bullied into suecide is not unheared of even nowadays. When not getting used by anyone that serves for half a year longer than you, you're effectivally a slave to the carrier guys and officers (my platoon had fun bulding a brand new dacha for the PC).
*English sucks, can't bother to spellcheck
>>
>>33264653
Just a few murders and a ton of suicides.
Russians have an odd way going about killing themselves when in the army.
They do things such as crushing their fingers with hammers, sodomizing themselves until their anus tears, gouging out their eyeballs, bashing out their own teeth, beating their faces bloody and kicking their testicles until they rupture before hanging themselves in such a fashion that no marks are left on the throat.
Odd people those russians.
As long as you don't kill yourself you can expect jolly camaraderie as expressed in this video.
https://youtu.be/M0w2C9HWuUQ

Pic related, just suicide, no foul play at all, honest.
>>
>>33270751
That's the line people people said before WW2, then it added the whole "and they're inferior and we need to do something about them"

>>33269020
No it really isn't. Unless they're fighting exclusively in the Baltics they're not going to be able to do much, they be swamped with more numerous, more advanced boats by the US and Britain, and that's not taking into consideration MPA and the various fleets of smaller nations geared towards stopping that very threat.

>>33268128
Didn't the fear of capitalism drive the Soviet Union to do the same thing: raise a military alliance, get involved in other countries and use questionable tactics on its own citizens to keep them inline?

You talk of emotional manipulation but isn't that what Russia does with it's own citizens? Paint the West as some enemy of conservative values full of homosexuals and weaklings and say "This will happen to us if we go down that path?" How is that NOT and appeal to the emotions of Russians?
>>
>>33265835
>>33271223
what a bunch of amateurs. you don't have to do that shit when you can just bill the taxpayer for $500 hammers and such.
>inb4 muh blackprojects
>>
>>33264653
A fancy shell covering a rotten mass, only held together by the lack of transparency.
In the west every single flaw in the military is exposed and blown out of proportion by media. The russians can use this to fool gullible people in the west to think that the gangrenous mass that is the russian army is powerful on account of the lack of negative press.
>>
>>33264653
Take the man made gell that is everyday life in Russia and crank it up to 11. That is the Russian army.
>>
>>33265835
>some asshole is making sure to eat the beagles put out for staff

Well that's just cruel. Poor doggos.
>>
>>33265127
>Rape is very rare

They had to start doing body searches before lights out to see if the conscripts were being abused.
>>
>>33271287
>draw with poland in polish-soviet war

lmao
>>
File: 1387108339558.jpg (11KB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
1387108339558.jpg
11KB, 396x304px
>>33268128
>'thought motherfuckers'

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>33271287
>civil war
>win
>>
>>33264881
>>33264922
Pretty sure a popular vote would pass to let them have our Georgia.
>>
>>33265794
>air force is scrapping stuff for spare parts.

They're scrapping 1/3 of the VVS airframes because they are horribly obsolete and they (rightfully so) know it's a waste of resources keeping them in flight condition.

So they're being scrapped for parts, to sell to whatever nation is still flying the same old crap.. like North Korea.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.