[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this trigger you, /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 9E9XNgM.jpg (53KB, 537x465px) Image search: [Google]
9E9XNgM.jpg
53KB, 537x465px
Does this trigger you, /k/?
>>
>>33258311
Hell yeah, the amount of rust on that hatchet is disgusting
>>
File: QuakeFace.gif (85KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
QuakeFace.gif
85KB, 200x200px
I'm not even surprised when I see shit like this anymore.
>>
meh
it's just a rifle
I bet there are still a lot of them in third world countries, as gifts from a potency so they can have some guns to defend themself
>>
The action looks fine. Just clean the sperg vomit off it and get a new stock.
>>
>>33258311
He just destroyed the stock. Chopping wood, using a hatchet as intended. I see no problem here other than his intentions. He's clearly a gay nerd with no knowledge of how meaningless his actions are.
>>
>>33258311
What is that anyhow, a 22lr single shot bolt gun?
>>
>>33258507
it's pretty obvious he never uses or maintains it
>>
Not at all. I'm perfectly happy with a situation in which people like me have guns and people like him don't.
>>
>>33258311
The only thing that makes me upset is the fact that someone can disrespect their family so much.
>>
>>33258748
This
>>
how does one feel the need to vomit on something?... Like nausea? or 'i should puke on this'.
And that's the most watery vomit I've ever seen, most likely just poured a cup from the sink on it.

The only thing that retard did was insult the memory of his grandfather.

>>33258736
Yep.
>>
File: 1487792725712.png (232KB, 409x254px) Image search: [Google]
1487792725712.png
232KB, 409x254px
>>33258311
>I hate an object because I believe it is a direct cause of violence
>better destroy it with a hatchet and post about it online
>>
>>33258311
Why do Americans have no respect for their elders?
>>
>>33260137
fucktard defense mechanism, instant projectile vomit; wear eye protection when interacting with species
>>
>>33260204
Elders gotta work to provide and it impacts raising kids to not be shit people and it gets harder with each generation for various reasons
>>
File: NO3UMZU.jpg (861KB, 1742x4614px) Image search: [Google]
NO3UMZU.jpg
861KB, 1742x4614px
I've seen worse.
I read the 4chan luger thread right after getting my grandpa's.
>>
>>33258748
+10
>>
>>33258748
>>
>>33258507
Probably never been sharpened either.
>>
Wonder why he trashed that rifle. I would have kept that to pass down to my kids.
>>33260285
Don't throw all of us in with that guy's lot.
>>
>>33259079
this
the lost of the rifle is nothing
it's not a formerly pristine paratrooper Arisaka or anything
but rejecting your heritage and the gifts passed down to you? not just discarding them or passing them along to someone who will enjoy them, but violently destroying those gifts?

disgusting
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.