[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think about this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20170309_194227~01~01.jpg (156KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_194227~01~01.jpg
156KB, 1024x711px
Kinda memes, he also says Glocks are double action... Which even tho it's a 2 stage striker mechanism... It's not DA right?
>>
How can he be so operator and so clueless at the same time?
A Halligan tool is a "hooligan tool."
What's this P90 shoot? 9mm?
And on and on and on.
I watched it but the intro is like 10 min long and he doesn't know anything.
Purely a show for normies.
>>
Yeah agreed
>>
Not that great. Some glaring errors. Shit editing.

Lots and lots of repeated footage to flesh out the episodes. This is quite obvious when watching episodes back to back. I watched it while in the kitchen cooking and doing dishes. Not recommeded as a sit down and watch type show.
>>
>>33254743
striker guns are *technically* double action. Even the new Kalashnikov PL-14 was originally listed as double action only due to mediocre translation.
>>
>>33254743
Glocks aren't really double action. They cannot fully cock the striker with the trigger.
>>
>>33257878
two actions does not equal double action. see >>33257890
>>
He probably knows his shit, but his shit probably isn't weapons expertise, more like strategy and tactics and stuff like that.

I watched the first ten episodes, they repeat a lot of footage, and their attention to detail is lacking. Like, they'll tell you a couple cool facts about something, then completely forget to mention they're using subsonic ammunition.

Also, why he doesn't just say he was stationed in Czechoslovakia is beyond me. "Some Eastern Yuro country" and you can clearly speak fairly fluent Czech, and have the contacts to do this with the Czech SWAT...
>>
>>33255022
To be fair I've always heard of haligan tools that were made of two pieces welded together as hooligan tools, to distinguish them from real haligan tools made out of a single piece.
>>
>>33259572
Yeah ill second this.
Called a "hoolie or hooligan" tool. since its a crow bar style used by? Yup Hooligans.
>>
>>33255022
In his defense, I think he asks normie questions for the normie viewers. 9/10 vidya players probably think the p90 is chambered in 9mm.
>>
>>33255022
Hooligan tool is the ghetto version of a Halligan tool

P90's do shoot 9mm I thought

I thought it was fairly decent, something to watch while cleaning guns or cleaning the house. Plus he looks like an Operator when he dresses up
>>
Who is this we speak of? The image of the guy looks familiar.
>>
Had potential. It was hampered by low budget and shitty editing. Segments disjointed. Half the show was filmed on a day in a Czech police training camp and they keep inserting that footage. Why are we talking about SAS working in Northern Ireland then interrupting it to say some random shit about glocks?

Best part of the show is when he's breaking down cqc tactics. Not hugging walls, how to enter a room, how to signal your squad mates. That was he good shit.
>>
>>33261902
P90X shoots 5.7x28
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.