[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defense against axe attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: axe-attack-660x439.jpg (50KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
axe-attack-660x439.jpg
50KB, 660x439px
Since in today's Germany this is getting more and more common (happened today again) what's the correct way to react against it? Reducing space between yourself and the agressor? Cover your head with your hands? Grabbing the axe?

Any advice is well appreciated.

>inb4 shoot them
Yeah that would be the right thing to do but you know, this is commie Germany.
>>
It's simple, OP.

Outlaw axes.
>>
>>33252713
Run. Run until your lungs explode. Then run some more.
>>
>>33252713
Ban Viking shows
>>
Nobody needs an assault axe.
>>
>>33252713
open carry your spear
>>
>>33252713
Qualle du Homofürst?
>>
>>33252713

Du bist so eine Drecksschwuchtel.

>hurr durr how do I defend myself a gainst an axe
>>
>>33252847
>t. Faisal
>>
>>33252872

>>>/pol/

People incapable of defending themselves against a physical attack belong to the cuck board.
>>
>>33252954
people incapable of seeing the source of problems should kill themselves, but hey, at least you probably already have a gun.

Goof luck
>>
File: 9194155161.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
9194155161.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>33252954
>people who are incapable of defending themselves against a random person hitting them in the head with an axe out of nowhere should go back to the cuck board
>>
File: you and your friends.jpg (287KB, 1343x728px) Image search: [Google]
you and your friends.jpg
287KB, 1343x728px
>>33252713
the only awnser
>>
>>33253000

>implying I care about the people who voted for these changes
>implying anything I say or do will make a change
>implying a malnourished cultural enrichment ambassador has the physical strength and agility to prevent me from quickly reacting to him

Some of us arent weak and physically inept large vats of lard.
>>
shoot them
>>
>>33253053
>people who voted for these changes
unfortunately, i think deep inside you know that they don't really have a voice in it, that and the whole indoctrination since birth
>>
Stream pepper spray. Sabre red or Fox labs is good.
You can keep a tactical flashlight with the spikey bezel or whatever as an impact weapon. If these are legal in your area i suggest having them on your person at all times

of course your first defense is to run away though
>>
If you have time, run
If not you want to get in close and catch the attackers wrist or the axe handle before it gains momentum
When you have some control over the weapon or weapon arm you want to smash the assailant in the face as hard as possible continuing until he forgets he's holding an axe and you can take it from him
>>
>>33253004
>See guy walking around with axe from mad far away, because axes are gigantic and not terrible concealable
>Being a non-retard, place a minimum of 50 yards between you and him if you don't know him
>Have enough of a head start if shit goes down that you can get some liveleak footage before you book it in the other direction

Alternatively:
>See guy walking around with axe he somehow withdraws from concealment and he's close to you
>Whip him to death with your chain+lock
>You *do* have an inconspicuous self-defense weapon even when you're in a cucked country, right?
>>
>>33252713
First choice: Run. Seriously. Run for your fucking life.
Second choice: If you absolutely must fight him, as there is no path to escape, tackle him to the ground. He can't swing the axe if you're on top of him. Preferably with several other people helping you pin him down.
>>
>>33253087

Ofcourse not. Thats why Im not at /pol/ crying about these inevitabilities.

This is the way it is and its only going to get worse. Swinging harsh right wont change a thing.

Some of us Europeans are sick and tired of hearing these polarized faggots blaming each other day in and out.

Im outta here, the second I can.
>>
IIRC during the Renaissance civilians wearing plate armor and carrying a sword was a fashionable thing.

Maybe start doing that again
>>
>>33252713
Carry an axe with a longer handle.
>>
>>33253123
Nope. Don't listen to this idiot about trying to get close. An axe is one of the hardest weapons to defend against. Keep your distance. Look for anything you can use as a weapon/shield. If you can't find anything and can't run then take a shoe off and your shirt(if you have time.) It's not a sword. They will swing from an above angle only with the axe so it can be predictable. If you can't keep your distance try to catch or block the axe with your shirt. If you have a few feet use your shoe if they try to get close. It might be the distraction you need to get away.
>>
>>33252713
Maybe carry a hard object in your backpack the axe cant penetrate, or even better in which the axe would get stuck for a moment like a book use the backpack as a shield and strike back with the other hand?

I carry a big pepper spray, a 10 cm long fixed blade and a flashlight on me. Uni bag also.

Cuckmoney here.
>>
>>33252713
Drunken axe attacks are common in the Zagorje region in Croatia.
There are a few effective countermeasures:
1.preemptive attack with an axe,a rifle or a hand grenade
2.run them over with tractor

A family friend from Zagorje drank a lot of bad wine and killed his neighbor with an axe.
He is still serving in Lepoglava prison.
The funny thing is that he claims the Virgin Mary showed up and told him to kill the neighbor.
>>
>>33253216
>It's not a sword. They will swing from an above angle only with the axe so it can be predictable

Just going to say, that'sw rong. It has just as many angles to make a cut as a sword 8.
>>
Four winds shotgun.
>>
>>33253323
Not effectively. The unbalanced top heavy nature of the axe head makes an upward swing have little force. If you are trained, then yeah you could make it work. But we are talking about a crazy axe waving person here. They will do power swings from above.
>>
>>33253310
>The funny thing is that he claims the Virgin Mary showed up and told him to kill the neighbor.
Nope, pretty sure it was the holy spirits talking.
>>
>>33253137
Alternatively:
>sitting around waiting for train to arrive
>mirin 3.14qt on the other side of the line
>get axed with small estwing hatchet out of nowhere
>>
File: ea400ceff6c199d0c11c3fca280e1981.jpg (567KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
ea400ceff6c199d0c11c3fca280e1981.jpg
567KB, 1200x798px
>>33252713
hmmm......

If only there was a certain force multiplier that was completely legal in Germany to use and defend yourself with.....
>>
>>33253478
So you concur that you can only get axed if you're an easily distracted person with bad situational awareness?

Begin practicing by consciously watching women's hands/feet instead of asses/tits for a period of one week. Keep practicing until you're genuinely excited to see a titty again. From there, move on to watching men's hands/feet. Eventually, you'll get to the point where you're just unconsciously watching people for body language/cues they're gonna chimp out.
>>
>>33253180
>g-guise, guise nothing can be done, why being vocal about what's happening, just leave your fatherland where your ancestors fought and died behind.
Seriously you're a fucking coward and I'm willing to bet that you're either a shill or a new German.
>>
>>33253180
Honest question, where will you go? USA red states? Even though they're good now, they'll soon sorta of fall to, or so it seems.
>>
>>33252713
The same way you do in Elder Scrolls. A sword and shield.
>>
>>33252726
This is the only German answer.

DAS GEHÖRT VERBOTEN.
>>
File: a97XEgm_700b.jpg (64KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
a97XEgm_700b.jpg
64KB, 600x525px
>>33252713
Move to the Czech Republic and get a concealed carry licence and live as close to Germany as possible within the country
>>
Reclaim he fatherland and kick out the subhumans.
>>
>>33253538

Thing is, life is much quieter and comfy without politics and "demographic issues".

Places like Costa Rica/New Zealand/Argentina/DomRep/Alaska are quiet and isolated areas where people live their lives like they did 100 years ago and not even commercial tourism is going to change that.

Ive been fortunate enough to travel alot in my life and Central Europe is probably the safest and most advanced place on the planet, but it comes at the price of ideological collectivism.

>>33253522

>bla bla bla

Heard it all before kid. Nothing will change the fact that they outbreed us and "we" are embracing the demographic change with open arms.

By the time Im 80, Ill be a minority in my country. Nothing will change that. Its too late and Im not going to be part of another shoa.
>>
>>33253660
There was a place in south chile (near the border of argentina. (southern patagonia) where they were looking for people, if people from the country don't reach the quote they'll call possible outsiders, if you want, lookt it up.

but.. aren't people getting feed up in europe? I think only blind ones can't see what's happening
>>
>>33253660
Yeah as I expected. You may have german citizenship but you're not German.
Also calling me a kid and trying to minimize what I'm saying without really have anything better than muh they're outbreading us says a lot about you.

>that reference to the 6000000 billion deaths genocide.
Say no more.
>>
>>33253751
Slav countries and Hungary are doing fine.
Idk what is going on with France,Germany and a couple of nordic countries.
>>
File: luger.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
luger.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
>>33252713
a gun. bonus points if you use pic related.

the whole point of a ccw or carrying something for protection is to create space between you and the attacker. Thats why things like knives or batons suck, if you have to get the close youre not going to come out unscathed. nobody wins in a knife fight. Id suggest pepper spray with a good reach or maybe a taser but you only get only shot with those

if nothing else keep a long pole or bat in you car like the japanese have those dog catcher poles for knife wielding suspects.
>>
>>33253751

Only Argentina and Uruguay are realistic options for Europeans. Chile is too unpredictable.

>Aren't people getting feed up in europe?

They are, but they are also brainwashed since birth and have no choice but to blindly follow the political elite's bidding.

Furthermore, every year the EU gets more and more powerful as a "federal political institution". Few people know this, but a day after the Cologne rape wave, the EU and Germany quietly passed a bill, which allows total meta-data collection NSA-style.

Things have changed and will continue to do so. The EU will collapse in 20 years and there will be total chaos and a possible global political crisis again.

>I think only blind ones can't see what's happening

Being labelled a "racist" and socially shunned is worse than getting mugged for most Euros.

People "see it", but are afraid to speak out and the media isnt exactly helping.
>>
>>33252713
Cover your head with a burka
>>
File: 1488225021968.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488225021968.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
>>33252713
carry some rocks or small stones, if a moose lamb is acting uppity pelt the fucker and aim for the face. I once saw a drunk guy with a box cutter get his nose broken with a base ball. If you get stopped say youre just going to play some sports (or if rocks say youre a geologist)

also I carry a roll of quarters in my pocket in case I need a dirty win for a fist fight. If you use them dump them down the nearest storm drain before the cops show up
>>
>>33253807

Im Austrian, but close enough.

>Also calling me a kid and trying to minimize what I'm saying without really have anything better than muh they're outbreading us says a lot about you.

Id be surprised, if youre older than 21. They are outbreeding us. Wanna deport 3rd generation Turks and Yugos? Good luck with that mate.

>he unironically fell for the blatant "MUH SHOAH" meme

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1262477625592.jpg (10KB, 144x145px) Image search: [Google]
1262477625592.jpg
10KB, 144x145px
>>33253388
>the holy spirits
>>
>>33253368
If you're counting on the other guy being less skilled than you, that's your problem.
>>
>>33253990
Go pick up an axe. Try to swing upwards with it. Then you will understand. Like I said, it's not a balanced sword. It's a piece of wood with all the weight at the top. Someone who is going on an axe rampage will be trying to kill. He will be going for your head/neck. Not your legs.
>>
>>33253851
>Being labelled a "racist" and socially shunned is worse than getting mugged for most Euros.
>People "see it", but are afraid to speak out and the media isnt exactly helping.
that quite recognizable, on several countries almost anything can be considered racism/hate crime/whatever anf fuck your life almost for good
>>
>>33254180
Dude you have no idea how much time I've spent cutting down trees. I've swung an axe that way quite a few times because my arms were tired from swinging an axe over head all day long. Against a tree it's a terrible idea because it'll deflect, against a person it's really not much of an issue.
>>
>>33254491
I spent my early 20's as a climber for tree service. I know how axes work as well. You have to remember you are swinging at a stationary object. Against a moving person why would you ever use an upward swing with an axe? Especially if you're untrained? Why go against gravity?
>>
>>33254784
In a scrap I generally don't care about doing the potentially most effective thing. I aim to do stuff quick that improves my position. If it backs them off and I have time to think about it I'll do the more effective thing. If I think about it a lot I just get locked in one spot and don't do anything.
>>
>>33255721
See, you're thinking like you're the defending person despite you having the axe, instead of being the crazy axe murderer this thread is about. He's not trying to get people to back off. He's trying to kill them
>>
>>33252713
Defending against an axe would be similiar to defending against a baseball bat. It's a distance weapon, very damaging, but it takes a lot of effort to use and the reset between strikes is slow.

If you have no choice and have to fight, you'd want to stay out of range if you can and you either have to intercept the swing very early or evade a swing and attack during the reset.

Most people will swing the axe from high to low, so when the axe is high, you want to close the distance and get your forearm or hand up and just disrupt the swing as soon as possible. If he can get a full swing launched at you, you're in trouble. If you block early, you're ok. You're then probably best off trying to take control of the weapon.

If you're attacking after evading a swing, you can go for control of the axe, but I would probably consider attacking the assailant's face and neck first and then going for the axe.

A hatchet, however, is a lot more dangerous in most instances, since it's going to be a lot faster, but the idea is pretty much the same.
>>
>>33255920
I suppose you're right but I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Crazy and stupid often go hand in hand but they're not synonymous so I wouldn't think they're not doing something calculated.
>>
>>33256294
Fair enough
>>
>>33253522
Not German or even Eurofag, but I hate that ideology.

The scrap of ground you happened to be born on doesn't matter. You didn't choose it. Move to suit your ideals and preferred lifestyle.

I'm lucky enough to have been born in the country that suits my ideals most closely (USA), but if another place suited them better, I'd move in a fucking heartbeat, regardless of how many grandfathers' grandfathers got killed there and why.
>>
>>33253813
>Idk what is going on with France,Germany and a couple of nordic countries.
France here.
It's bad.
Even leftists know it.
The more brain damaged ones can afford their stupidity because they live in protected areas.
The presidential elections to come will be fun to watch. Believe me.
>>
>>33252713
Roundshield and maille
>>
>>33252713

Get an improvised weapon. Something bigger and meaner, or which can be used as a shield. Also get ten of your friends with improvised weapons.

Assuming you have to fight, you need to rush in immediately before or after a swing and seize control of the axe with both hands. Do everything you can to push, pull, shove, and fight to get the weapon away from the attacker, ignoring everything else; the weapon is key. Then run the fuck away before the cops arrest you for self-defense and throw you in prison with even more Muslims.

In all likelihood, four of the Muslim's friends will stab you while you do that. Which is why you bring ten of your own friends, run away, or accept death with grace.

And for God's sake vote to throw the Muslims out. You're becoming a Muslim country, and Muslim countries are so bad even the Muslims don't want to live there. Just import enough turks to keep the supply of coffee and e-cigs steady. At least vote your gun rights back. Or just vote that all politicians have to live in majority-muslim neighborhoods.
>>
>>33252713
Close distance if >>33252734 isn't possible.

Axes usually use weight to split wood and meat, so if you get "inside" the circle the axe head can occupy, you're as safe as if he only had a stick.

Next, you need to disarm him. Don't go for a swinging axe, FFS, block his arm forcefully with your forearm. The axe could slip out, but for good measure, kick him in the nuts.

After a good block, immediately grab the arm to prevent a follow-up attack from the axe. You still have to worry about the other arm, but for now just stomp his instep and push the fucker back. Keep standing on his instep and when he falls, there is a chance he'll do some seriously fucked up shit to his ankle.

At that moment, you need to be on top of the axe again, pinning the axe hand to the ground and with the other kicking his face. If this doesn't break his spine, it may just dislocate a shoulder. Then, take the axe and use the blunt end to bust a few ribs.

Should be dead/seriously fucked up by the end of it, but at least you won't be.

Story tiem
>Be Czech
>be my uncle
>walking home from work with a Ukrainian friend
>three druggies stop them
>one has a knife
>my uncle (6ft, 230lbs, mason) and his buddy wreck their shit, call cops
>cops show up
>once uncle told them one got a knife they perk up
>"Are they dead?"
>"No"
>"Well ok, but in the future, once a knife is shown, you don't have to hold back."
>Spend an hour telling cops how it happened
>one kid shows positive for some drug test
>uncle gets a pat on the back

And that's how I learned that our laws are actually pretty decent.
>>
>>33253012
Assault drum?
>>
>>33252713
Become a landsknecht and carry a zweihander
Those Moors are afraid of big swords
>>
>>33256781
>Move to suit your ideals and preferred lifestyle while someone moves in and transforms your preferred lifestyle to suit them

In this the war in Syria seems like an exact response to what's happening in Germany. Seriously, the politics of the Lebensraum start to make sense, since you are losing ground and less ground means less children.
>>
>>33253310
>preemptive attack with an axe
check
>a rifle
check
>hand grenade
wait what
>run them over
check
>>
>>33252713
Have you tried spears or pikes?

All that history of western civ and you fucking germans keep refusing to learn from it.

You could always do what the Italians did and send traders to foreign lands. They often return with exotic technologies. If you're lucky someone might bring back the secrets of economics, or effective government, or even black powder.
>>
>>33252713
>Defense against axe attacks
Learn to dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOW5hcbnxzk
>>
>>33259304
Basically this.
You guys used to be Landsknechts and the holy Roman empire.
Those guys weren't scared of no axe.
>>
>>33252726
if you do this then only the outlaws will have axes. a better idea is to outlaw axes with tactical shafts made of polymer that enable them to be lighter and swung faster and repeatedly without tiring. nobody needs a polymer handled axe for camping and woodcutting
>>
>>33252713
Tell the attacker that this violates the NAP
>>
>>33252713
Shield or chainmail

your call
>>
I was watching some israeli tactical knife fighting video.. what that guy said (granted he is talking knife / knife)...

that at first your main target is the hand holding the knife... if you can slash it.. most people drop the weapon.

Second area of attack is mobility.. which is leg... (again so you get advantage.
third is attacking neck.

You have over 8 directions of attack with a knife.. in slashes, 9 directions of attack in stabbing.

so I assume that with the Axe.. technically its less attack methods.

For you, as far as defense".. dont fuck up your footwork either offensive or defensively, and protect your neck with your free arm at all times.

Thats all I got.. Torrents, are fucking awesome.
>>
>>33253388
Shut the fuck up Carlos.
>>
Of course, carry axes and fight axes with axes.

Or attach an axe bayonet to your rifle.
>>
>>33259331
correct term is military grade assault axes
>>
>>33261532
Ahh, I messed up... on the exit away from the attacker you fuck up his mobility.. after you blocked, stabbed, slashed or whatever.. the last stab away.. is leg to fuck up the enemies mobility and hope he bleeds out.
Awesome video.
>>
>>33252765
Haven't you ever played FE?
You're sposed to bring a sword to an ax fight

But in all seriousness I'd say range, and pray to god they can't throw it accurately
>>
>>33252713
From most practical to least practical:
Run Away (if you aren't out of shape)
Pepper Spray
Gun
Carry a weapon of equal or greater size around and train a little
Knife
Do that thing where you make the X with your arm to block the handle/arm then grab and twist (harder than it sounds and is even harder to do if he's holding it with both hands, this is technically just a technique against knives stabbing downwards at you)
>>
>>33253310
>Preemptive attack with an axe, a rifle, or a hand grenade
>hand grenade
>run them over with a tractor
Jesus fuck
>>
File: HIS ALLEGIANCE IS QUESTIONABLE.jpg (161KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
HIS ALLEGIANCE IS QUESTIONABLE.jpg
161KB, 650x975px
>>33261779
Since when is a gun less practical than pepper spray?
>>
>>33252713
run

if can not then go near block with one arm and with the other destroy eyes, pushing fingers inside. then egg kick and run.
>>
File: muslims.jpg (352KB, 1720x1447px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.jpg
352KB, 1720x1447px
>>33252713
german police tips
https://youtu.be/f37oOaW4ZFA
>>
Run like all hell. If you're on the train and can't run try to close the distance and get in the assailant's buffer zone and tackle. If you do manage to get in close and tackle it's good to have a knife.
>>
>>33253880
Don't come to North America we don't want you or Euros like you. For Christ sakes stand up for your country and people. We don't need more push over pussies on this side of the world.
>>
>>33253880
>Slavs being an issue
This irks me to no end. The problem with them is it's mostly ethnic gypsies and what ammounts to white gypsies with passports from these countries come to Western Europe to shit things up. UK here and we have tons of intelligent and working Eastern Europeans that usually come here to study at a university and sometimes settle down when they graduate, but the tens, or even hundreds of thousands are overshadowed in the media by the couple of thousand gypsy beggars and human traffickers.
Slav buddies have it hard in their post-soviet countries, we should treat them with respect.
>>
>>33263866
when it's harder to get and will put you in jail for using it
>>
>>33264693

>says the descendant from people who left Europe as well

Ironic.

>Slavs being an issue

Did I say that?

That German poster thinks that just sending the new waves of immigrants/refugees back will somehow reverse 3-4 generations of guest workers from Spain, Greece, Italy, Turkey and Yugo war refugees (1-2 generations).

I dont give a shit where anyone is from aslong as they assimilate. Since noone seems to be assimilating anymore (mostly due to the vast amount of immigrants at the same time) and it will only get worse, some of us Europeans are realists and have decided that its time to leave.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.