[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrible Gun Shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 81Z6AZrXpNL._UY200_RI_UY200_.jpg (20KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
81Z6AZrXpNL._UY200_RI_UY200_.jpg
20KB, 267x200px
Can we get a terrible gun shows thread?

I'm sitting here watching this shit called "American Gun" on Amazon and put on the WW2 guns and "assault rifles" episode and these "experts" are holy fuck retarded.

One just said the M16 was "5.53 caliber" and shortly thereafter the next guy said it took a "banana clip".
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n13ifwudyl1sy7y4j.jpg (138KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n13ifwudyl1sy7y4j.jpg
138KB, 500x237px
>>33246912

Sons of Guns was pretty terrible. Butchering a fucking BAR for tacticoolness is fucking heresy. That's besides the whole dad raping his daughter, thing.

(Admittedly I used to watch the show but I was a dumb kid and couldn't name you the difference between an AK74 and a RPK)
>>
>>33246912
You watch the Jew Tube?
>>
>>33246912
99% of TV gun shows are shit. And when one is decent like Outdoor Channel's "Gun Stories" it's impossible to watch unless you catch them during broadcast. Not in the on demand list, not online anywhere...get your shit together Outdoor channel!

If you haven't seen them go on jewtube and watch all the "tales of the gun".
>>
>>33249295
>(Admittedly I used to watch the show but I was a dumb kid and couldn't name you the difference between an AK74 and a RPK)
same, anon, although the engraving on that BAR was actually pretty nice imo

how about Weapon Hunter. dude doesn't know shit about shit beyond basic wiki knowledge and goes full autism anyone shows him something you couldn't just find at the LGS. show is obviously fake too, he just shows up, shoots some shit, leaves with a part that is obviously put there by the show, builds whatever the fuck it is, and spergs out when he fires it.
>>
>>33249357
I like it because of the different collectors he visits. Like the guy who had 200 crates of Milisurp.
Or they guy who had the 3rd Tommy Gun ever made.
>>
>>33249364
yeah, that is kinda neat. I did appreciate when they showed an stg44, they had the balls to show the nazi flag it was resting upon and actually treat it as a real weapon not "evil nazi gun" like every other show.
some of what he builds is cool, but the dude himself is fucking awful.
>>
>>33249376
He doesn't really bother me. He seems to enjoy doing it, the show does go places that most don't, and while it does have factual errors, some of the guns he plays with were really nice.

I will say I learned from the Vietnam gun truck episode and thought the ambush he drove though was pretty fun looking.
>>
>>33249397
yeah, I guess the show isn't super awful, but I can't stand it because of the host dude. I don't know why but he just really fucking triggers my autism
>tfw will never fire a dual mount M2 off of a moving 5 ton
it hurts
>>
File: milsurp from Ukraine.png (4MB, 2258x1333px) Image search: [Google]
milsurp from Ukraine.png
4MB, 2258x1333px
>>33249404
The room of milsurp Anon.

I-I...can't live without it.
>>
File: SVTs.png (2MB, 2137x1124px) Image search: [Google]
SVTs.png
2MB, 2137x1124px
>>33249404
The crate of SVTs. It was beautiful.
>>
File: packing list.png (1MB, 1832x1080px) Image search: [Google]
packing list.png
1MB, 1832x1080px
>>33249404
Should have done a whole show just on this guy. Look at this packing list.
>>
>terrible gun shows
Redundant.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.