[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Raid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: the-raid-poster.jpg (78KB, 480x713px) Image search: [Google]
the-raid-poster.jpg
78KB, 480x713px
What guns would you use if you were in this scenario?

And if you haven't seen this movie yet, what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>33244766
Okay retarded plot aside, this was one of the best movies I watched in the past few years.

Also fuck the guns man, what made this movie great was the hand-to-hand combat
>>
File: TRR_HK416_01.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TRR_HK416_01.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>Room-by-room clearing in a fuckhuge apartment building
>Have only irons and no lights on your primaries
That aside, fucking awesome flick.
>>
>>33244766
>Secure basement.
>plant C4 on support pillars.
>bring down building.
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
>>
File: dredd_ver2.jpg (105KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
dredd_ver2.jpg
105KB, 509x755px
>>33244766
>>33245706
what guns would you use in this scenario?
>>
>>33245743
I'd just use that drug that slows everything down and a knife

Also, I think that drug was stolen from Cowboy Bebop. It was called red eye. It's in the first episode.
>>
>>33245743
A lawgiver, just make sure to stock up on magazines and incendiary rounds before I head in.
>>
>>33244766

>What guns would you use if you were in this scenario?
>>
>>33244766
Eh, it would only take one Judge and his psychic sidekick.
>>
>>33245706

Actually the hand to hand shit is where I get bored and cut the movie off. They should have brought more than two mags per weapon.
>>
>>33245729
man i love silencers so much.
>>
>>33245729
>Have only irons and no lights on your primaries
Somehow it didn't break the immersion, since i assumed that their police force was poor AF.
>>
>>33245706
>Okay retarded plot aside, this was one of the best movies I watched in the past few years.
Heh
I saw this on as a backpacker on a long distance bus in Cambodia with no volume and Cambodian subtitles, I don't read Cambodian.
I'm pretty sure I understood the entire movie and its plot with no problem.

Pretty good desu, for what it is.
>>
>>33245826
Red Eye was like, a Berserker Drug. Slo-Mo was more of a psychedelic. It pretty clearly wasn't that useful for combat. None of the junkies responded well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.