[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens are Invading. Plan Your Defense.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: alien_invasion_by_lapec-d7lkvif.jpg (829KB, 1500x878px) Image search: [Google]
alien_invasion_by_lapec-d7lkvif.jpg
829KB, 1500x878px
>>A number of artificial objects have been detected outside of Jupiter's orbit.
>>Their path will intersect with Earth in one month's time.
>>Their intent to strip-mine the Earth and reduce its populace to recycled genetic components has been broadcast globally.
>>We are being invaded.

Plan your defense using any and all weapons known to Earth. Eliminate alien sympathizing factions as necessary. You do not have a convenient virus based on software samples from a 1950s UFO wreck, nor fantastic weeboo suits of power armor. Resurrecting discontinued programs is acceptable. Assume their technology to be highly advanced per interstellar travel. Everybody knows they are coming.

Good luck, Commander.
>>
>>33244765
>Nuke every valuble resource and habitable land on earth. If we can't have ot, no one can.
>>
First strike via nuclear shaped charges, we have one month to use the data from the Pascal-b test and create a viable weapon from it.
>>
>>33244765
Multi-layered defense. Launch multiple high yield nukes to intersect with objects as far out as possible equipping with shrapnel as well. Setup a mined area in the path as a second line of defense and another in orbit of earth. ICMBs on standby to target high atmosphere if that fails. Nukes and conventional weapons lasers etc inside atmosphere. If all fails launch as many humans as possible into space with as many records as possible. Then nuke all landmass and polar ice caps destroying and flooding the planet completely.
>>
>Dig clusters of big ass holes.
>Fill with water, place nuke at bottom.
>Put giant metal disc on top
>Get eggheads to calculate where they will end up in orbit.
>When targets enter killzone, detonate and vast amounts of superheated steam sends metal discs into space to smash things.

With more prep time and tech: Build giant pykrete torpedoes in space, thick metal backstop to protect it from nuclear bomb as backstop. Accelerates to ridiculous speeds and smashes whatever it hits.

Tanks and jets are not going to matter in this.
>>
>>33245227
*Nuclear bombs as propulsion.
>>
>>33244765
Why must we fight?
Can't we just fuck?
>>
> launch unmanned rockets
> load with fuel
> point at trajectory of incoming objects
> accelerate and don't stop
Kinetic kill is best kill.
>>
>>33245282
And play strip-mining?
>>
>>33244765
SSTO XB-70's. Armed with those air-launched ballistic missiles. Oh and retool every non-essential industry to make them. If that fails, ICBM spam into invasion fleet.
>>
>>33245932
>tip rockets with piles of junk
>dispersion charges set to go off when the rockets run out of fuel
>create c-fractional space shotgun
>>
>>33244765
I'll be fine.

My fucking daughter leaves half full glasses of water all over the goddamn house.
>>
File: napalm for everyone.png (808KB, 1421x604px) Image search: [Google]
napalm for everyone.png
808KB, 1421x604px
>>33244888
This, total scorched earth doctrine.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 202x250px
>>33244888
>Scorched earth
my comrad
>>
INITIATE THE X-COM PROJECT
>>
File: velen.png (290KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
velen.png
290KB, 1000x975px
>>33246242
>>
>>33244765
Send them the movie Independence Day, and tell them this is what happened to the last bunch of space niggers that tried to step up. And if they're smart , they'll just keep on space truckin' the fuck outta the Orion Arm.
>>
>>33246505
moar
>>
>>33246086
Nice reference but there were no ufos or any ships sighted in that film and the places that were found to be safe were houses of worship.
>>
>>33244888
The numbers do not lie
God wills it
Burn every thing
>>
Jack off on their big gay heads.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.