[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /k/ How y'all doing tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 25

File: file.png (4MB, 1752x1314px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 1752x1314px
sup /k/

How y'all doing tonight?
>>
>>33244019
fondeling my USP and shitposting
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1536x1152px
>>33244030
Which USP? inb4 .40 short and weak
>>
File: file.png (717KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
717KB, 720x960px
F
>>
>>33244019
Im going to assume thats your Obrez. How did you go about cutting it? I plan on Making an Obrez in the next year or 2 and ws wondering.
>>
>>33244221
ATF plz go
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>33244221
literally just hacking like a Russian

these pics are ancient and I am just posting for old times sake right now, seeing if anyone from yesteryear is still around to notice
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1630x1222px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1630x1222px
>>33244263
I wish y'all still encouraged this rip
>>
Depression has been kicking me in the dick recently, but I'll make it, I guess.
>>
file.png
2MB, 1630x1222px
>>33244306
feel like venting m8?

and yeah, we're all gonna make it
>>
Pissed off because this guy I'm supposed to start renting from wont fucking answer my phone calls. Trying to get some land to have my own fuck off land
>>
File: file.png (399KB, 1192x395px)
file.png
399KB, 1192x395px
>>33244646
shit sucks senpai

how much land?
>>
>>33244336
I've vented in the last few "how's /k/ feeling" threads, so I don't want to make everyone read my pathetic bullshit again. All that's changed is that I keep having dreams about this girl and it's starting to get to me. I can't get away from my problems no matter where I go.
>>
>>33244773
>cant get away from my problems no matter where i go
>time to turn around and face them anon
>>
>>33244019
Nerk! Finally got me a QT that kind of looks like your ex, so I won't ask for pics. Good to see you around.
>>
>>33244019
>Bowtie last night
>Nerk today

Is this shithole finally going back to its more fun days? You still work the gun counter?
>>
>>33244810
It's just over this girl I'm friends with that I really like. It's fucking stupid, I know. I decided that I needed to ignore her so I could get over her, and I figured she wouldn't miss me. When she sent me a text asking if I was mad at her, I told her why I was ignoring her and it made me feel like I'm a shitty friend but I didn't know what else to do. Now we're talking again and I want it to stop but there's still that delusion that some day she might feel the same way, but like all the others, she never will. It makes me feel like I'm not human when I see people in relationships and shit like that. I'm a genetic dead end. I wanted to be a trucker so I could have a solitary lifestyle, but I'm gravitating more to my original off the grid plan and I don't know what direction I want to go with my life. It's all because I'm pathetic and undatable. My only relationship lasted a week because apparently I was too affectionate.
>>
>>33244976
How fat?
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 1639x1229px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 1639x1229px
>>33244848
good for you fampai

>>33244903
>Is this shithole finally going back to its more fun days?
probably not to be honest
>>33244903
>You still work the gun counter?
havnt for a couple years now rip
>>
>>33244976

>slavshit stronk
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (100KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
100KB, 1000x746px
Just watching liveleak videos of those cartel spics beheading people and wondering what'll happen when the left comes for our arms and we're left at the mercy of whoever.
Eventually, we'll lose our arms I'm sure.
>>
>>33244019
Where do you live where obrez is legal?
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1394x1045px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1394x1045px
>>33244976
that sucks man. I wouldn't say disregard her, friends are valuable, especially a few good ones. If you're lucky things will work out for the best, it happens. As for solitary lifestyle, thats something a lot of us want. You could use truckershit as a stepping stone for off grid dreams(or just turn into a fat slob whose hooked on trucker meth, whatever floats your boat)
>>
file.png
2MB, 1630x1222px
>>33245117
>implying Obrez's are illegal
>also implying OP is legal

Feds leave kelly alone REEE
>>
>>33244019
The fuck I remember you from back in your X-mas tree days. honestly kinda surprised your still around these parts and not buried somewhere in the desert. Good to hear, we need more people with blind disregard for the NFA kicking around these parts.

>>33244030
Strange, that's literally what im doing rn. Picked up a USPc 9 last night in stainless... it's pretty sexy not gonna lie.
>>
>>33245107
Cyinide in the tooth.
Learn and read fuck
>>
>>33245011
Me or her?
I'm 6'3" and 240ish, I think I've lost a little more because I eat once a day usually, and it's not much.

Even if I lost weight, I don't think it would help. I'm almost afraid to talk to girls at this point because I'm sick of just being friends. I don't want to be their best friend any more.
>>
File: 9.jpg (138KB, 828x607px)
9.jpg
138KB, 828x607px
>>33245068
Thanks senpai!
>>
File: guaranteedreplies.jpg (82KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteedreplies.jpg
82KB, 612x816px
Evening Nerk, good seeing you again.

>>33244903
Shit he was back last night? I missed that thread
>>
>>33245155
Listen to me. Fuck that bitch, she already screwed you up too much, fuck her. Lose the weight, you have a good height and you aren't that far off. LOSE THE WEIGHT, and try with someone new, don't even try the friend approach first, just be honest and say you want that ass. Good luck, broski.
>>
file.png
2MB, 1630x1222px
>>33245146
>Good to hear, we need more people with blind disregard for the NFA kicking around these parts.

Desert hasnt killed nerk yet senpai. And its sad how many people here are still afraid of freedom.

>>33245180
is that you solvent trap senapi? <3

Would have been nice to see bowtie here too. Wonder if I can get him to pop up again
>>
>>33245210
Thanks, but I don't even want to try any more. Even when I did have a girlfriend, I fucked it up because I'm autistic as fuck I guess. Not all of us can go on to spread our genes, that's how natural selection works.
>>
>>33245239
Yep, I also never got around to testing if the golf ball launcher would work with .22 blanks (if that was you I discussed that with, I've slept since then). I have shot more golf balls with it though. Those things fucking GTFO. With the Tromix launcher it puts a nasty backspin on it and it shoots off at least 300+ yds. I was able to hit a tree about 100 yds away with one, even though I had to shoot downwards slightly and the ball hit about 30 ft up the trunk, and it pinged back into the air landing somewhere in the woods behind me.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1630x1222px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1630x1222px
>>33245318
I really should get one of these, shit would be fun as fuck
>>
>>33245155
Hmmm, you sound like an edgy misunderstood hot/cold faggot like me. Imo sounds like you need space right now, even if somebody wanted you right now youd probably melvin it up one way or another. Take a break. When you feel more relaxed and collected about the prospect start chatting up bitches again. Be a good time but dont be afraid to set boundaries, make time for yourself, pay attention to what they seem to want, and most importantly don't be afraid to communicate your wants/feelings in an open way. otherwise misunderstandings are bound to happen. You wont slay pooty tang left and right but you'll be able to look yourself in the mirror, and more importantly it'll help you to avoid these kinds of ambiguous friend zone does she or doesnt she like me situations. trust me it's a lot better to know where you stand one way or the other and theres nothing wrong with choosing not to stay friends with someone because you don't like the friendship you have with them on it's own.

>>33245239
So, what are you up to these days? still working imports/exports or are you all on the up and up business wise these days?
>>
File: 192.jpg (240KB, 1478x980px) Image search: [Google]
192.jpg
240KB, 1478x980px
>>33245344
I think kittens would have too much air resistance.

>AR in its current form, along with the "completed" MATEN and year old pup
>>
>>33245408
>>33245344
Oh, "I", I read "you".

Yes they are fun as fuck. It has a very satisfying "PLOOMP" as well. Makes me want to get a can cannon though
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>33245394
>still working imports/exports or are you all on the up and up business wise these days?

100% the latter as a matter of fact. Working towards a meaningful endgame right now.

>>33245408
>>33245445
lmao
>>
>>33244696
10 acres.
I met with him a month ago and we agreed I'm going to rent it for 1k a month but we had to wait till I got my taxes to do it. He told me he might have someone who's looking to buy it by then so give a call...
Now he hasn't been returning my calls since Monday.
Left a note on his door of his office today so maybe he's just been out of town. Hopefully
>>
>>33245574
>Renting land
wew lad
Just fucking get a loan and buy it.
>>
>>33244019
Cant believe you're alive.
>>
>>33245394
But what do I do about this current goal? Ignore her again? Just straight out tell her not to talk to me? What if that's pushing out the one possible chance?

Sorry for sounding like a faggot, pretty baked right now.
>>
>>33244274
Does it hurt when you fire it?
>>
>>33245850
Does she know you're interested? . if you enjoy the time you spend together and it isnt driving you crazy then maybe play it by ear and just don't get your hopes up or expect to mean anything to her. if she already knows and youre still feeling this upset about you twos relationship then its certainly not healthy in its current form. You shouldn't ignore her or be rude to her, you can even still see her on occasion if the situation calls for it, but you should create distance between you and her both physically and emotionally.

Neither being upset all the time or paying attention to a girl merely to achieve your goal are healthy, satisfying, or likely to lead to romantic success.
>>
>>33245961
She knows I'm interested. One time I asked her if she was dating a guy she was always talking about and she said she wasn't, but then when they broke up she came crying to me. I think she just doesn't want to hurt my feelings, because a guy that really likes her annoys her and she still talks to him. I don't know though, because she texted me after I ignored her.

There's plenty of distance between us physically, she's at college a few hours away. I was going to get a job that would allow me to see her on weekends but I pussied out of my job and I'm afraid that was a major factor in not having any chance at this point. We hung out a lot over the summer and even kind of cuddled and I thought something would happen then she was gone and dating other guys and shit.

I feel like my cognitive functions have gone down and I don't know why, unrelated issue. It's just hard to arrange my thoughts sometimes and I feel retarded. I don't feel like I've had any creativity in the last few years, too.
>>
>>33245902
i mean maybe if youre a bitch

https://youtu.be/dJIvWX4vBNw
>>
>>33244205
whats in that sheath?
>>
>>33246082
man i cant believe im still in this thread lol, not to bitch or anything just not what i was expecting to get into on K tonight.

Cognitive effects are probably just depression and a burgeoning self persecution complex of some kind where you feel like you should have what you want in life but it isnt happening so on a basic level your brain is trying to make sense of this by finding fault anywhere(you, your actions, her, the neighbors dog who wont stop trying to get you to kill people, etc). wouldn't worry about it unless it continually gets worse, in which case you may want to ask to speak to a pschiatrist or just get a neuropsych eval done.

the more i hear about this chick the more she sounds like your typical "never give a guy any straight answers cuz im a nice gurl lol" type. they tend to confuse their own selfishness(not wanting to lose your friendship/be judged) for not wanting to hurt your feelings. she likes how things are and the low pressure attention you give her. it givers her a sense of validation making her feel like a pretty princess and social butterfly with social mobility that isn't derived from what's between her legs. This is why girls love to string along nice guys. Of course none of this is being done by her on a conscious level in all likelyhood, shes probably barely more socially aware of whats happening than you are.

The key to these kinds of weird murky situations is usually a combination of mirroring and flipping the script if the opportunity presents itself. Basically you do back to her what she does to you. not in like a petty way or anything, if she pushes you away then pull yourself away. she spends time with other people then do the same. etc, etc. if she is even somewhat interested she will become confused by your unusual behavior and try to pull you back. now is when you try to be le cool and not particularly caring type while subtly altering your relationship boundaries to be more romantic and less friendly.
>>
>>33246380
just a soutord lockpick set
>>
>>33246313
IKR

>>33246383
30% shes okay with this and you go from there. 70% chance she'll just try to regain control over the situation and put you back in your box. This is when you fuck off like an adult or don't give a fuck like some fukboi and go for the throat while shes drunk and make her choose. oh and fyi in general alcohol is your greatest ally for every step of this plan. not like date rapey drunk or anything but theres this real goldilocks zone where it can work miracles.
>>
>>33245394
>>33245961
>>33246383
>>33246440
Like watching one retard try to teach another retard how to fuck his way out of a paper bag...
>>
>>33244976
Are you me? Holy shit this is exactly what I just went through, except her and I are back to normal because I'd rather have her as a friend than nothing at all. Fuck it
>>
>>33244976
>make friend
>sperg out because i'm autistic and i rarely ever have any friends
>creep him out
>trying to apologize because i really do want to be friends
>being ignored

it sucks anon
>>
>>33245072
>booby trapped ammo

yeah it will do a number on ya. I'm glad I don't have to be afraid of that
>>
>>33244205
>southford
My picker
>>
>>33245782
It's more of I'm renting a house that happens to have land on it...
>>
File: 6ExMglc.jpg (295KB, 1440x962px) Image search: [Google]
6ExMglc.jpg
295KB, 1440x962px
My best friend just sent me a really cryptic text asking me to come over tomorrow morning. I think he needs to vent about something, which is fine, I just wish he'd tell me what was upsetting him.

Shit's concerning.
>>
>>33247094
He wants you to find his body before it starts to rot.
>>
>>33244019
>>33244205
>>33244274
>>33244301
You're not afraid of being caught with this stuff? I mean, you do you, man. You're a grown-ass man and can make your own decisions, but how long can you possibly go without getting caught when you are posting video and photos of an Obrez that doesn't look like it has a cut and welded receiver, a handgun with lockpicks and what looks like pot, and a snazzy looking 10/22 SBR that I'm assuming is also of dubious legality?
>>
>>33245130
She is a good friend, but I want more and it's never going to happen. It's destroying me. When I told her why I was ignoring her, she said that it's not worth losing our friendship over, but she doesn't get it. Like I said before, I don't even feel human any more. I feel like I missed out on part of life and it's just too late.
>>
Good to see you're still alive Nerk.

Miss shitpostin with you in the days when shitpostin wasn't called shitpostin, when pap and labs were still around, and when the DHS really was gonna take our guns.
>>
>>33244019
>>33244071
>>33244274
>>33244301
>>33244336
>>33245180
>>33245463
RIP Canines
>>
>>33244019
Nice shooters, man. I wonder, how much does that obrez weight?
>>
>>33244019

Do you want to be assraped by the ATF?
|
From the sounds of it you haven't even paid your $200 tax stamp for that.
>>
>>33249007
It's Nerk man, he turned quite a few of us on to skirting felonies, probably responsible for the deaths of two or three litters, indirectly of course.

>>33244019
Man, I miss night /k/ and bullshitting around with all the old guys. Day/k/are just grew up, I guess.
>>
Where the fuck have you been fagotron?

I have an Obrez too now.
>>
>>33249007
who cares? ten seconds in photoshop for a "copy" of your stamp would pass scrutiny by 99% of cops anyway.

Personally the $200 is cheap and no big del to me so I'll stay legal but I don't cry when people take the 2A as it was intended.
>>
>>33249332
Holy fuck that is gorgeous. How heavy is it? How does it shoot?
> inb4 sight radius smaller than a pistol
Judging by the fact that you bothered with the front sight I guess it's re-crowned as well. It looks like a handy little rifle for prompt shoulder dislocation and relocation. Tell me more, man!
>>
>>33249637
Not sure, I'll weigh it when I get home. It's got a real basic bitch crown right now that's in need of a major touch up now that I think of it.
Recoil isn't terrible. Bout the same as a full size mosin more or mess.

Been meaning to chop off the sight hood into an open top similar to a garand. I think it'd look nice.
>>
>>33249855
It does indeed look a bit derpy being this close to the rear sight. Might look cool.

Curious about the recoil. Guess it is because you don't burn all the powder in such a short barrel? How far out can you actually hit something with this?
>>
>>33249880
Yeah you lose a significant amount of weight which increases felt recoil, but then you lose a lot of recoil from unburnt powder to the point that it basically evens out.

Never stretched mine out further than dirt blasting, but iv8888 did with his pretty far: https://youtu.be/E-dE_tknOgk
>>
>>33249954
Yeah, seen that one, but hey, I wanted to know about yours. Give some accuracy testing a try and make a bread about it some time in the future maybe? I'd be interested and people will freak out and spam ATF, so it won't die and attracts attention.
>>
>>33247973

I was going to write out a long post about how I was in the same position in college but as a summary

If the girl is a useless drain of time, energy, or money (as in you're getting something back which you're probably not, be honest, it took me a while) then never talk to her again, if she knows you want something more and she isn't putting out then you're wasting your life. If she's not useless, have her set you up with girls but don't spend much time with her.

Hang out with guy friends who are good with girls, watch how they speak and text, and try your luck with ugly chick's off tinder until you're confident enough to hold a conversation. Have your bro help you not sound like a weirdo as you text if you need.

All you have to do is be somewhat confident, listen, come across as mildly interesting, and get them to laugh just a bit.

Also, stop being fat, buy some brand name clothes, and you'll suddenly feel a lot more confident. I didn't know shit about style until my friend helped me out. Be simple even, and get an iron, Ralph Lauren button up, black Abercrombie pants, Sperry boaters, American Eagle belt
>>
>>33250638
>I was going to write a long post
>Writes a fucking novel

Get your shit together before pitching advice.
>>
File: 1489069232497.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489069232497.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>33250701

I didn't include my own story, just what I learned.

Kys cunt
>>
>>33244019
Found out I'm going to be a dad a few weeks ago, so that's a thing.
>>
>>33250864
Don't fuck up.
>>
>>33250864
congrats my dude

>>33247421
>>33248433
>>33249007
lol look at the newfags

>>33248017
I miss the old days as well

>>33249284
Yeah, its a shame. New people just perpetuate shit and bury the gold that /k/ still shits out under a mountain of shit.

>>33249332
Been busy doing stuff lol
>>
>>33244221
kill yourself
>>
>>33250864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY
>>
File: crimea river.jpg (36KB, 680x509px) Image search: [Google]
crimea river.jpg
36KB, 680x509px
>>33250911
>>
>>33250953
>>33250888
Thanks, my dudes.
>>33250882
I'm gonna try. Hopefully my kid will be shit posting on /k/ 18 tears from now.
>>
>>33252340
>18 years from now

Why such the late start?
>>
>>33252488
Because you have to be 18 to post here. If my kid isn't 18, they'll at least be smart enough to say they are.
>>
File: Roll Safe 09032017161436.jpg (61KB, 696x566px) Image search: [Google]
Roll Safe 09032017161436.jpg
61KB, 696x566px
>>33252928
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.