[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Beretta 92 the 1911 of 9mm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 92.jpg (13KB, 600x253px) Image search: [Google]
92.jpg
13KB, 600x253px
Hello /k/, I own a few handguns in .45 acp, .380 and .357 mag but still don't own a 9mm yet. Investing in another caliber of ammo plays a role in that.

Would it be right to say the Beretta 92 is a good first 9mm handgun to buy? I have a 1911 and a Glock 21. I prefer the feel of the 1911 when shooting and generally prefer steel frame guns.

>glockfags git out
>>
>>33235332
get a CZ75B if you like steel frame pistols with good ergos.
>>
>>33235332
The Hi-Power is the 1911 of 9mm.
>>
I like mine, my two complaints are the safety is stupid and the barrel being exposed makes it hard to rack the slide after firing.
>>
they are ok but they are bulky for what they are. its not a bad gun but most 9mm doublestacks are cheaper and feel smaller/lighter. if it was your first and only gun id say fuck it but as a secondary its fine if its what you want.
>>
>>33235346
tpbp
>>
>>33235346
I unironically came here to say that. Its a solid pieces of machinery and has a golden warranty.
And if you run out of bullets you can always beat them to death with it
>>
>>33235332
Luger P08 is the 1911 of 9mm
>>
File: m9-left-side-redacted.jpg (3MB, 2883x1822px) Image search: [Google]
m9-left-side-redacted.jpg
3MB, 2883x1822px
>>33235332
The M9 and the PX4 are the easiest fullsize 9mm's to shoot. Go for it, learning how to shoot TDA is incredibly fun and makes you an overall better shooter.

The M9 is also incredibly accurate and reliable despite contrary belief.
>>
>>33235346
>>33235380
>>33235509
>Hi-Power
>Luger

I get why you are saying that but they are not still being manufactured like the 1911 is.
>>
>>33235989
The Hi-Power is still being made.
>>
>>33235332
>Beretta 92

Excuse me but why the why would you even consider this pistol now? The army is ditching it for the P320. You should too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.