[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /k/ Ive got two good offers on new pistols. A p250

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
I need help /k/

Ive got two good offers on new pistols. A p250 in 9mm (pic related) and a S&W m&p 9mm. I can only afford one at this moment can anyone recommend one over the other?
>>
File: 23458-DEFAULT-l.jpg (285KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
23458-DEFAULT-l.jpg
285KB, 900x600px
Heres the m&p 9
>>
>>33233928
First gen or second gen?
>>
Handle both of them and see which one feels better to you. They are both good guns. Is the M&P a 2.0?
I really like my M&P9 and have not regretted buying it as my first carry gun.
>>
>>33233980
First
>>
>>33233990
Ive shot the p250 before and I love the double action but I want a little more capacity and the mp9 is gen 1 but the reviews on it are amazing. Its a tough choice.
>>
Sig sp2022 was my first. Loved it and still do. Brand new $390
>>
>>33233916
Handle them both, but I would get a Sig 9/10 times over any S&W product. S&W feels like it's one step up from hipoint in quality and two steps up from Glock in price.

USP, Sig 226/229, G(insert number here), etc. would be my first picks.
>>
>>33234003
I have a M&P in .40. The stock trigger feels pretty bad. Lot's of grittiness. Something to due with the firing pin safety plunger. Other than that, it's just been OK.
>>
File: flat circle.jpg (734KB, 900x1017px) Image search: [Google]
flat circle.jpg
734KB, 900x1017px
>>33233916
>>33233928

get the one that feels best to you
>>
>>33234145
so all of them?
>>
The Sig P250 was such a horrible gun that an entire country (the Netherlands) cancelled their contracts for it after receiving and testing the first few shipments. A number of major police departments in the United States also adopted it and quickly dropped it because the gun was built to an extremely low standard and was encountering the need for major parts replacement only 2k-3k rounds in.

The early production M&Ps had accuracy problems, and all of them have abysmal factory triggers. They're still a better choice than the Sig P250 though.
>>
Bought an m&p9 a couple months ago. It's decent. Not the best trigger but it's been reliable. Easy to maintain. Out of 400 or so rounds, had one misfire and one FTE.
>>
>>33233916
M&P is going to be the more shootable gun. The P250 is fine, but you need to understand that the trigger is kind of long with a long reset.
>>
>>33233916
The P320 is a 100x better then the P250.
Otherwise, get the M&P9.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.