[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels bad man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

What gun should I kill myself with k? I tried helium and a mask, just woke up with an empty helium tank and a bad headache. I know it's bad to kys with guns, becoming a stat to be used against the gun lobby, but I feel like hanging or jumping aren't 100% like smashing the brain matter to mush.
I kind of care about mess, my gf took my handguns, so I have a 308, a 5.56, a vepr shotgun and vepr in 7.62x39, and a scorpion Evo in 9mm. The only expanding ammo I have is for the scorpion Evo.
I have been struggling with this since last summer, and I'm done. Going to drive out into the desert and do it in my car. Idk if I can be convinced otherwise, I just don't want to keep hurting everyone around me and being a general burden. I know it'll hurt the people I love, but they'll get over it. I don't want to do it in my apartment because I don't want to cause a scene...
Any ideas mates? You've been wonderful fellows. Thanks for the company.
>>
>>33228519
STOP. GET HELP. CALL SOMEONE.
PEOPLE LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU. YOU ARE NOT A BURDEN. /k/ommandos don't an hero. /b/ astereds do. GET HELP.
>>
drown yourself in semen
>>
Why do you want to in the first place?
>>
File: An_hero_gun.jpg (31KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
An_hero_gun.jpg
31KB, 750x600px
>>33228519
The .308 at point blank should do the trick, if only for the muzzle blast. 9mm hollow point is also a good choice.

Have fun !
>>
>>33228519
don't. Some poor bastard is going to have to deal with your corpse and brains are a bitch to clean.

Just get help and you won't inconvenience people as much
>>
>>33228519
A goddamn funeral, dealing with all your shit left behind, living their lives with the stigma of you killing yourself will be a lot worse than dealing with your mopey ass.

Man up, get help.
>>
File: 1483505526468.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483505526468.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
stay in the game you fucking pussy
>>
Get heroin or fent off the dnm
>>
I've been tempted to end it a few times but in the end I realised it's the cowards way out. You have options man you just can't see them right now because your mind is clouded. Depression is a bitch but you can beat it, you just have to decide to.

Life goes on brother, stay strong.
>>
Be a man, and take it on the chest like a fresh warm turd from a german girlfriend.
>>
>>33228560

THIS.

Existence may suck right now but I guarantee it's 100% better than not existing.
>>
>>33228519
>my gf
atleast you have one you cuck
>>
Go fight isis and take a few of the bastards with you.
>>
Get a better seal on your exit bag. Dont contribute to anti gun statistics.
>>
I forgot : Remember that the most important thing is to aim at the center of your brain, right between your ears, to the cerebellum.
Not the pre-frontal cortex, not the face : right to the cerebellum. You don't want to end up blowing your face out with mild brain damage.

Have fun !
>>
>>33228519
Fucking pull through, mother fucker. Seriously. It can get better, I swear to fuck it will. I was in your same shoes, up to the point that I put the gun to my head. The one thing that stopped me was the deer that walked into the clearing as i was cocking the gun. It just stood there and stared at me, for whatever reason that fucked me up bad and I ended up sitting on the ground crying for a solid hour. I'm not gonna lie, it took a long time for things to get better for me after that, and the chronic depression is still there, but I branched out and made new friends, got a solid job, and things are still getting better. Give it time, my man. Don't give up. Your life is worth it.
>>
>>33228656
That was probably god or some shit but Fuck that made me laugh
>>
>>33228641
>s to aim at the center of your brain, right between your ears, to the cerebellum.
Gehehehehe, you silly troll. I remember that case.
You want him to survive with serious brain damage, so that he keeps on living but suffers even more. :-)
>>
>>33228656
The Spirits of the forest saved you.

>>33228679
Sorry, I made a mistake. The Cerebellum is lower than I thought. What I meant, OP, is make sure you aim at the center of your head.
>>
>>33228519
>>33228519
>>33228519

Lostallhope.org
>>
Yo you should give away some of your guns before you do it. Just sayin. Don't let em go to waste
>>
Just nigger rig some explosives cunt.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.