[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 43

File: 1485840366792.png (361KB, 1087x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1485840366792.png
361KB, 1087x1090px
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/jkGPzQCc

Join the Conservative Party of Canada so that you can vote for Maxime Bernier:
http://www.maximebernier.com/membership_options

Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights & Maxime Bernier interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59QhomszVx4

Last Thread >>33179690
>>
File: CPT129365552_1.jpg (40KB, 601x335px) Image search: [Google]
CPT129365552_1.jpg
40KB, 601x335px
>>33224592
first for meme man
http://windsor.ctvnews.ca/maxime-bernier-starts-his-ontario-campaign-tour-in-windsor-1.3313123
>>
>>33224639
Second for holy shit enough of the Max memes we get it.
>>
File: standard.jpg (28KB, 448x335px) Image search: [Google]
standard.jpg
28KB, 448x335px
anyone have a K31 in 308win ?
I have one in 7swiss and love it
thinking of picking up one in 308 for ~280 any thots?
>>
>>33224948

Never heard of one in .308. I've seen old 1889's in .30-30, but never 308.

If it's not beat to shit or sporter'd, $280's a steal
>>
>>33224592
Ya know the funny thing is I almost kinda missed this image for the like 2 threads that didn't use it. It makes it really easy to find the /k/anada General in the catologue.
>>
File: _14532.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
_14532.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>33225074
Part of me thinks the use of it is purposeful to motivate people to vote him out of office so we don't have to see that shitty image any more.
>>
File: IMG_4805.jpg (66KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4805.jpg
66KB, 1024x512px
>>33225074
>Not using the glorious Canadian Empire image
>>
File: blondecondescension.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
blondecondescension.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
>>33224592
> using this image again

ISHYGDDT
>>
File: 1476683834812.png (886KB, 1024x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1476683834812.png
886KB, 1024x1178px
>>33224592
I don't understand why you guys embrace the Trudeau joking.
>>
>>33225587
Need it in higher quality. Too shit quality to be used.
>>
Max doesn't spend enough infront of cameras or says any crazy enough things to make into memes catchy memes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A17enyuq7x8
>>
>>33226771
this guy needs to stop being a 420man while making videos if he wants to be taken seriously
>>
>>33226831
like, I appreciate what he's doing in trying to promote reasonable discussion from an actual gun owner, but I can't share his videos to the normies in my life who will instantly dismiss him as a paranoid weedo, so the only people who might appreciate them already believe most of what he's got to say
>>
>>33226919
first video of his that I have seen, wasn't privy to his prior vids
>>
File: BernierWave.jpg (187KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
BernierWave.jpg
187KB, 2048x1152px
>>33224913

Never!
>>
File: 1486865116999.jpg (125KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1486865116999.jpg
125KB, 800x820px
>>33224913
How about no
>>
>>33226341

Are we supposed to be offended that people make fun of our PM when he clearly deserves it?
>>
So libtards and whiny conservative women are throwing a fit over the latest Mad Max meme with him being Morpheus and Derek Fildebrandt being Neo. They're crying out misogyny and "alt-right". Max didn't delete the meme though, instead he basically said "fuck off, it's a movie reference"
Looks like we'll dealing with a ton of pearl clutching pussies up here this cycle.
>>
File: JUST.png (127KB, 1699x832px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
127KB, 1699x832px
>>33224592
>>33224639
>>33227049
>>33227113
>>33227687
uhh....guys...whats happening
>>
>>33226341
laughter is the only thing that lessens our pain. laughter, and the soothing sound of gunfire.

trudeau is honestly a joke. if you can't laugh at a joke, why live?
>>
>>33227725
Kevin O'Leary is a Brand name. He is riding that hard. When you get to the meat and potatoes of it all he is terrible. Unfortunately people don't get to the meat and potatoes of it all. They'd rather take the candy from the guys van.
>>
>>33227725

If I've learned anything from the US elections, its that polls are highly inaccurate. We just have to keep promoting Max as best we can and ignore the bullshit polling figures.
>>
>>33227784

So a good strategy here would be attack that brand. Instead of making red pill memes for max to share, memes could be made to destroy O'Leary.
>>
>>33225404
Apparently it's still being used "because" it annoys me. At this point I think it's an excuse for being lazy, since we used to have a different picture every thread.
>>
>>33227784

American here

Would you rather him or trudeau?
>>
>>33227725
most vote for whoever they've heard of, or whoever they dislike the most. a lot of the people polled likely haven't heard of anyone else.

on the plus side, the polling is just pure percentage, while the actual leadership election is riding based. quebec votes will count for a lot and the votes from bc will probably count for a lot. it's hard to say where the semite's support comes from, I have a feeling it's fairly spread out.

if you want better guns laws you need to convince people to vote for max in the leadership race. if you can get some butthurt like >>33227687 then that will actually help us
>>
>>33227813
I'd rather Trudeau.
>>
>>33227687

Good. It's more exposure for his name.

>>33227725

Within margin of error. That's also 4 days before the Edmonton debate that O'Leary completely sat out.

Victory is attainable. Talk to people about his platform. We can do this.
>>
>>33227813
>jewish "lebanese" prime minister or cuban communist prime minister
no thanks
>>
>>33227813
I'd rather O'Leary because at least the conservatives would be in charge.
>>
>>33227829
>semite
>thinks generating butthurt with right-wing batshittery is going to help Mad Max get elected
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>33227801
Pointing out the hypocritical nature of O'Leary would certainly help. We don't need a different person doing the same thing as Trudeau. He is a Liberal in Conservative clothing by all accounts.

O'Leary isn't about personal freedom, Bernier is. O'Leary wants more of the same his way.

O'Leary doesn't even really have a set of policies he wants to implement. https://olearyforcanada.ca/en/why/

A lot of what he is saying is more of the same.

> We need a Prime Minister who is focused on creating jobs

No, we need a Prime Minister and a government that gets out of the way of private enterprise. As they will be creating the jobs, not government.

>I have had enough of Trudeau’s mismanagement

Basically, Trudeau is doing a poor job let me do the same job. I'll do it better. When Maxime is saying that government needs to stop being wasteful and let the private sector do the task of creating jobs.
>>
>>33227813
>>33227830

The thing is, whoever gets the CPC leadership gets the biggest softball we've seen thrown politically in Canada in decades. If they fail to get even a minority government after how shit the Trudeau administration has been, they've fucked up to a hilarious degree.

The problem is, if we get O'Leary as leader, we're going to be stuck with him until he is forced to step down, either by not having a seat in parliament (which is possible... He has never run for any office before) or by losing an election HARD.

So it's feasible that we end up in a situation where we're stuck with an anti-gun reality-tv PM who despite business acumen being his main platform wants to bail out Bombardier... until he gets BTFO so hard that the NDP or LPC form another government and fuck our country even further into the dirt at which point we can finally get a proper leader for the party.

This is our shot. We need Maxime at the head of the party or we could be fucked for decades. People have less than 3 weeks to become CPC party members in order to vote for Bernier/against O'Leary.
>>
>>33227845
See: >>33227886
>>
>>33227879
Basically pic related
>>
>>33227847
butthurt works. it gets people engaged. people voted for trump just to make cat ladies mad, because CNN told them not to.

>semite
do you have a problem with that word? does it bother you that he's lebanese? are you perhaps an "anti-semite"?

>right-wing equals batshit
found the communist. stop trying to disturb the purity of my bodily fluids you god damned parasite
>>
File: WTK2Qr6.jpg (31KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
WTK2Qr6.jpg
31KB, 344x344px
>>33227886

Interesting, thanks for your input.

The situation in Canada seems...kinda like our politics here in the states were.

Cheers.
>>
>>33227908

They are oddly similar despite our political systems being so different... Chalk it up to how close our cultures are, I guess?

One thing we have working for us is that, despite O'Leary seeming to be first choice for many people (at least those polled), the CPC leadership is actually a ranked ballot. If no one gets enough first choice votes to win, the second votes get counted. This is where O'Leary fares a hell of a lot worse than Bernier. A lot more people are "never O'Leary" than "never Bernier".
>>
File: 1449853972848.png (109KB, 237x313px) Image search: [Google]
1449853972848.png
109KB, 237x313px
>no candidate advocating for a nuclear weapons stockpile
>>
>>33227886
>The thing is, whoever gets the CPC leadership gets the biggest softball we've seen thrown politically in Canada in decades.
Or they throw Trudeau the biggest softball in decades.

Do you really think, after watching Trump's twitter tirades, random bullshit accusations, and whatever else crazy shit he does over the next 2 years until our Federal Election, that anyone who remotely associated themselves with him during their campaigning is going win a Canadian Federal election? Leitch with her loyalty test bullshit (something everyone should decry to the highest extent, no matter what your politics), and O'Leary with his everything basically guarantee Trudeau another win unless he does something REALLY stupid. Breaking promises and spending a lot of money is nothing new, and the latter is even somewhat excusable, since Harper was notorious for playing fast and loose with the budget, including forcing departments to return money that they needed but hadn't spent yet, so that they could balance the federal budget on paper. Not to mention just flat out not telling Parliament what he was spending the money on. But my main point is that if the Tories pick someone atrocious in general, swing-voters (who tend to be centrist) aren't going to cut off their nose to spite their face, just because they're mad at Trudeau.

Frankly I don't like Trudeau, but I'd be happy with 4 more years of him rather than some chucklefuck like O'Leary, Leitch, or that nut Scheer (who's newsletters I've been getting since signing up to vote for Mad Max).
>>
Is Scheer really that bad of a candidate? He seems pretty alright to me based off of what I've heard. Can someone give me a rundown?
>>
>>33227907
>are you perhaps an "anti-semite"?
I think you perhaps are the anti-semite, since you felt it necessary to point out that he was one, when by all rights it was a completely superfluous detail to the subject at hand. Bringing it up only serves to highlight the fact that he is 'different', and inform people that have preconceived notions about semitic people that they should apply them to O'Leary.

>right-wing equals batshit
No, just the "redpill", "let's piss off the libruls cause kek kek kek" nonsense is batshit, and juvenile at that. Particularly because the people who push this kind of idiocy seem to care more for lulz and trolling, and just 'making libruls cry', than actually pushing for beneficial change for their nation. That think having a conservative prime minister is more important than having a good one.
>>
>>33227973
>immigrants should not be screened for loyalty to Canada
>everyone should believe this, even if it conflicts with their politics
explain yourself

>I'd rather 1 million africans a year for four years than deal with a bald jerk
how can o'leary do more damage than 6 million FOB africans? can you imagine the cost of all that subsidized housing?
>>
>>33228023
If I'm remember who's who correctly, he's a religious fundamentalist who'd bring back the fight around gay marriage and abortion, which are both support sinks which drive away any moderates and even a large chunk of conservatives every time their brought up. The only ones who support that debate are the far right religious fundamentalists and they support the Conservatives anyways.
>>
>>33228023
He wants to repeal the 10/22 magazine restriction, but nothing on all magazine restrictions. If he means all restrictions on magazines in firearms he sure is being vague in his wordng.

Otherwise in terms of firearms he is a Maxime lite in comparison.

Has some info on what he'd like to see changed with education which I feel he needs to be a little stronger on. Scheer says balance the budget in 2 years but doesn't talk about how to do that.

Adding Property Rights to the Charter is good overall. So kudos to that.

His free trade proposals are very much the same as Bernier's.

Cheaper flights is a big thing as of late and ultimately they need to allow competition in which both Scheer and Bernier want to do.

Health care is ok, and not vastly different to Bernier.

On the whole Scheer isn't all that bad, but he is playing it pretty safe on the whole.
>>
>>33228030
maxime bernier would be a good PM. if butthurt is necessary in order to have a good PM, then so be it.

>I think you perhaps are the anti-semite, since you felt it necessary to point out that he was one, when by all rights it was a completely superfluous detail to the subject at hand.
would you have called me a paddy-hater if I had referred to him as a gaul? he's part irish and literally has an irish passport. you're awfully sensitive about this semite thing, it's like you believe it's implicitly an insult to be called a semite. it was an entirely innocent comment, I may as well called him baldy except there are other bald candidates
>>
>>33228062
So basically he's banking on the fact that Bernie might possibly go to far (as if that's ever a thing). Basically the Chris Christie of the CPC lol
>>
File: fb1[1].jpg (306KB, 649x657px) Image search: [Google]
fb1[1].jpg
306KB, 649x657px
>>33228031
>explain yourself
No, you explain yourself citizen! Did you vote for the government approved party as you were ordered last election? Where are your identification papers!? Did you even know you're up past curfew?

That means that we exercise our own judicial discretion... and you get to swallow it.

But here's the 2 serious reasons. The written definition for "loyalty to Canada" could at some point be changed by unscrupulous parties to manipulate the socio-political demographic of Canada in some way that is harmful to the overall whole of the nation. Another is that a truly determined person would be able to bluff their way past this loyalty test and enter the country. Nor does that account for people who's opinions change over time. Someone who comes here when they're 20 is not the same person they were when they turn 40. (Not to mention that the statistics show that natural born citizens have have a higher degree of criminality and committing acts of terrorism than immigrants.)

And if someone is trying to sneak into Canada just to perform a terrorist attack, there's a lot easier ways for them to get in here than pretend to be an immigrant.

>hurr muf africans
>hurr muh welfare
Cry me a river, abloo bloo bloo. And then drown yourself in it, faggot.
>>
>>33228129
>manipulate the socio-political demographic of Canada in some way that is harmful to the overall whole of the nation
like mass immigration of exclusively non-european people, who in turn vote for more immigration of exclusively non-european people? this country was built on the backs of gaelic, germanic and slavic people and it's being handed over to those who have no connection to our roots. it *is* bad to be a minority. you get pushed around. ask the kurds in iraq, ask the whites in SA, ask the eritreans in ethiopia, ask the tibetans in tibet. there's a reason that ethnic self-determination is considered to be a human right

>And if someone is trying to sneak into Canada just to perform a terrorist attack
that's not what this is for and you should know that. this is for immigration, people who intend to stay and eventually vote. demographics are more powerful than any terrorist bombing. this is about recognizing that it does mean something to be a Canadian. if literally anyone can be Canadian then it's meaningless to be one.
>>
>>33228080
>maxime bernier would be a good PM. if butthurt is necessary in order to have a good PM, then so be it.
That's the thing though, the people who are focused on generating butthurt are doing it for the butthurt more than anything else. They'd rather a bad Tory PM than a good Liberal one, just to "make the libruls cry". Just like we saw down in the US.

>you're awfully sensitive about this semite thing, it's like you believe it's implicitly an insult to be called a semite.
>it was an entirely innocent comment
Most people don't feel the need to point out someone's racial background when talking about them unless they're trying to make an issue of that racial background.

And frankly the way you quickly turned it around to accuse me of being anti-semetic just makes me think you're even more full of shit. Since, "say something just vague enough to be perceived as non-offensive, wait for someone to call you out on it, and then accuse them of being the bigoted one". is a tactic I've seen people use over and over as well.
>>
>>33228129
I forgot to ask, what kind of guns do you like?
>>
>>33228245
>That's the thing though, the people who are focused on generating butthurt are doing it for the butthurt more than anything else. They'd rather a bad Tory PM than a good Liberal one, just to "make the libruls cry". Just like we saw down in the US.
How do you know? You don't seem to share much understanding with the people who vote right wing. The butthurt worked in the US. Lefties made huge fools of themselves so people voted for Trump just to shut them up.

I never made an issue of his background. Stop trying to twist things. What matters is that his policies suck and he won't free our guns. Who do you want to win? Maxime, O'Leary or Trudeau? By now you should know their policies.
>>
>>33228293
>Lefties made huge fools of themselves.
Me here personally (different poster than the one you are replying to) I consider myself a lefty.

But after seeing the absolutely abhorrent levels of media collusion, and the insanely retarded tantrum lefties are throwing over Trump's presidency (Acting like it's the end of the fucking world), even though none of the crazy shit Trump has said hasn't already been in practice by the Obama administration. I'm disgusted by the last 8 years of silence while Obama has basically just done everything they claim makes Trump and other republicans "literally Hitler"

And after watching them sabotage a long awaited chance at a diplomatic thaw between Russia and the US (And risking fucking World War 3 in the process).

I'm really just done. My personal philosophy of "least harm" at this point tells me that the least harmful thing that can happen is to grab onto the pendulum, which I see wanting to swing back to the right, and give it a big ole fucking push.

A nuclear fucking 180 of western politics that will hopefully be the radiation therapy that rids liberalism of the cancers it has acquired over the years.
>>
File: snoop_lion.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
snoop_lion.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>33226919
>paranoid weedo
>>
>>33228059

That's Trost. Schemer is definitely Christian leaning but Trost is the real tard
>>
File: 1486323642277_1_.png (195KB, 503x648px) Image search: [Google]
1486323642277_1_.png
195KB, 503x648px
>>33228090
I'm getting everyone I know to vote for Bernier, but as far as "going too far", we need to have his back when the libs eventually attack him.
Just today on Twatter, some SJWs have finally seen Bernier's "red pill" meme, and are attacking it as "supporting MRAs" and misogyny. He should have just ignored the nutjobs, but he responded saying "My Red Pill meme is about the film The Matrix and nothing else."

Only a matter of time before the Liberals realize he has a fantastic chance of kicking their asses and go after him. And I worry that he has too much faith in Canadians being civil to see what bloodthirsty dogs the authoritarian left are.
>>
>>33228331
I'm the guy you replied to. I'm actually OK with real liberalism, I just find it's subject to decay. Look at how communists infiltrated the Labour party in the UK and turned the place into a shithole where you can be put in prison for unauthorized speech and unproven/unprovable crimes. We're seeing criminalization of speech here as well, and the surveillance apparatus has only grown stronger under globalist harper. Having an all-powerful state is dangerous in a democracy, because democracies change quickly and are vulnerable to foreign manipulation. We already have mandatory support for the liberal parties in Canada. If you've ever paid union dues (it's illegal not to in many industries) then you've contributed to the Canadian equivalent of a left wing party's superPAC. The political spending of unions is huge and has no cap. You can say that Canadians support this, but I don't think most Canadians are aware of this or understand alternatives. Schools, being union operated, teach globalist socialism as a matter of course.

I used to be an apolitical moderate only interested in nerd shit, but then I realized politics can be fun. Pretty soon there will be massive street brawls over fairly minor issues. If you don't think it can happen in Canada, you need a history lesson.

>>33228379
>dank snoop maymays
snoop lion is best lion
>>
>>33228239
>mass immigration of exclusively non-european people
>who in turn vote for more immigration of exclusively non-european people?
Congratulations! You just named things that aren't happening in Canada, since the #1 nation to immigrate to Canada from is England.

>this is about recognizing that it does mean something to be a Canadian
And you've erroneously decided it requires you to be of a certain ethnic background, when the ideals and values that make Canada the place it is go beyond mere genetics.

>if literally anyone can be Canadian then it's meaningless to be one.
Quite the opposite in fact, if anyone can be a Canadian that means we're a true meritocracy, willing to accept everyone and weigh them on their individual merits and flaws, and not on preconceived notions that aren't based on facts.

>>33228246
>what kind of guns do you like?
All kinds.

Also...
>gaelic, germanic and slavic
>doesn't mention the saxons, french, scandinavians, dutch, or the myriad other European groups

>>33228293
>Who do you want to win?
In the following order... Maxime, Trudeau, and O'Leary.

>>33228331
>But after seeing the absolutely abhorrent levels of media collusion
Are you talking about the way they slavered over Trump during the campaign, heaping attention on him? Or the way they're attacking him now, because the latter isn't collusion, it's them holding the President accountable for his bullshit.

>I'm disgusted by the last 8 years of silence while Obama has basically just done everything they claim makes Trump and other republicans "literally Hitler"
Also the right-wing media was saying the opposite. That Obama was hitler for the same shit they're cheering Trump on for.

You need to learn that both sides are full of shit.
>>
>>33228466
Here is hoping that he recognizes that there are a lot of people looking to back him through thick and thin. Especially within the firearm community and the libertarian community. Even Tim Moen gave praise to Bernier, so if any centrists are paying attention they'll recognize the good Bernier is proposing.
>>
>>33228591
If you actually believe the media was on Trump's side at any point during that election you are so fucking retarded I have nothing to say to the likes of you.

Especially considering the fact that there's incontrovertible evidence that various actors within the mainstream media had their hands in the pocket of the Hillary Campaign.

You are exactly why I have come to where I have come.

>You need to learn that both sides

Nobody who isn't a complete fucking retard would actually believe you have any kind of bipartisan bone on your body.
>>
>>33228504
>We already have mandatory support for the liberal parties in Canada.
>If you've ever paid union dues (it's illegal not to in many industries) then you've contributed to the Canadian equivalent of a left wing party's superPAC.
Stretching the truth much, eh?

>understand alternatives
Working for shit pay and shit hours because your employer considers you a disposable resource? Geez, where can I sign up to help kill the unions and perpetuate that awesome system!?

>muh librul teachers
>muh global socialism in school
Ohhhhh.. you're an idiot. Opinion discarded then.
>>
>>33228640
>If you actually believe the media was on Trump's side at any point during that election you are so fucking retarded I have nothing to say to the likes of you.
They gave him millions of dollars worth of free campaign coverage by talking about him all the time. They don't have to be talking in favour of him to give him free publicity.

>there's incontrovertible evidence that various actors within the mainstream media had their hands in the pocket of the Hillary Campaign.
Source?

>Nobody who isn't a complete fucking retard would actually believe you have any kind of bipartisan bone on your body.
I'm far more bipartisan than you, who's too busy sucking Trump's cock to realize that most of the evidence of people colluding against him is complete bullshit.

Or did you believe his recent claims of being wire tapped by Obama too?

>You are exactly why I have come to where I have come.
And you're exactly why I hate the right-wing.
>>
>>33228591
>Congratulations! You just named things that aren't happening in Canada, since the #1 nation to immigrate to Canada from is England.
english immigration is a tiny minority right now

>And you've erroneously decided it requires you to be of a certain ethnic background, when the ideals and values that make Canada the place it is go beyond mere genetics.
>mere genetics
the difference between you and a worm is mere genetics

>Quite the opposite in fact, if anyone can be a Canadian that means we're a true meritocracy, willing to accept everyone and weigh them on their individual merits and flaws, and not on preconceived notions that aren't based on facts.
>if literally anyone can be Canadian then it's a meritocracy
if being a meritocracy is the goal, why allow refugees, family immigration and marriage immigration?
>ethnicity isn't a fact
it is.
FYI, whether a notion has be preconceived or not has no bearing on its truth.

>All kinds.
you don't eve have guns

>gaelic, germanic and slavic
>doesn't mention the saxons, french, scandinavians, dutch, or the myriad other European groups
french are large part gaul, but yes I missed them. they do their own thing and I don't share much culture with them. I still think they should secede.
saxons, scandis, dutch etc fall into the broad germanic group. would you prefer I used the term nordic?

>Are you talking about the way they slavered over Trump during the campaign, heaping attention on him?
>implying the media intentionally helped trump
did you not pay attention? remember all those totally twisted "fact checks"?

>Also the right-wing media was saying the opposite. That Obama was hitler for the same shit they're cheering Trump on for.
>obama
>hitler
I didn't know hitler was black. that really changes my perspective

>You need to learn that both sides are full of shit.
>muh horseshoe theory
>muh "centrism"
Nobody's under illusions that trump is a unicorn, but he's doing what needs to be done. Illegals need to go.
>>
>>33228646
>Stretching the truth much, eh?
not at all. that's totally true

>Working for shit pay and shit hours because your employer considers you a disposable resource? Geez, where can I sign up to help kill the unions and perpetuate that awesome system!?
Mass immigration lowers wages. Check it out. I have no idea why unions support it. I could be on board with unions, but I don't like their dogged support for population replacement level immigration and the fact that there's no choice in paying membership dues. It's a totally braindead combination of beliefs, like how the Green party supports mass immigration without considering the environmental impact a larger population will have.

>>muh librul teachers
>>muh global socialism in school
>Ohhhhh.. you're an idiot. Opinion discarded then.
have you read the curriculums? they teach only one side of important political issues like trade, immigration. also consider that all teachers have to be members of a socialist organization and can have their licenses revoked just for having right wing opinions.

>>33228665
>>there's incontrovertible evidence that various actors within the mainstream media had their hands in the pocket of the Hillary Campaign.
>Source?
check out wikileaks. they talk about coordinating directly with multiple msm outlets. did you get all your news from facebook or something?

>I'm far more bipartisan than you, who's too busy sucking Trump's cock to realize that most of the evidence of people colluding against him is complete bullshit.
how about the republican party colluding against him? all the MSM outlets with a hateboner for him? sure it worked in his favour but it wasn't meant to

>And you're exactly why I hate the right-wing.
>I'm far more bipartisan than you
>And you're exactly why I hate the right-wing.
>I'm far more bipartisan than you
Gotcha! You left leaning parasite. Do you really expect me to sit here and listen to your drivel?
>>
>>33228729
>english immigration is a tiny minority right now
Be that as it may, Canada is not being overrun by non-european immigrants as you previously suggested. Nor should that be cause for concern for any person who doesn't let their feefees overrule their logic and reason. Non-europeans are just as capable of adopting Canadian values as European immigrants. Especially since the people saying we need to protect ourselves from foreigners keep suggesting authoritarian methods of doing it.

>the difference between you and a worm is mere genetics
Well you got me there, people like you do have a lot in common with worms.

>if being a meritocracy is the goal, why allow refugees, family immigration and marriage immigration?
Aside from common sense, basic human decency, and compassion?

>remember all those totally twisted "fact checks"?
The ones that actually confirmed that Trump was lying? Yes, so 'twisted'.

>moving goal-posts on the hitler remark
Do I need to find a clip of someone calling Obama the anti-christ? Cause it'll take like 5 minutes with google.

>he's doing what needs to be done.
>Illegals need to go.
Except deporting all the illegals won't solve America's problems, hell it'll probably create just as many. Not to mention the patent cruelty of it when the illegals in question are someone who was brought to the US at a young age and has spent their entire life growing up there (and the absolute lack of compassion people like you tend to show those people), only to be told that they're facing deportation to a country they don't even remember, and in many cases don't speak the language of.
>>
>>33228836
You left leaning parasite. Do you really expect me to sit here and listen to your drivel?
>I can't beat him on the issues, so I'll just find something to yell "gotcha!" over.

Ya know it just occured to me that you might have been trolling me this whole time. If so 10/10.
>>
>>33228466
It's hilarious that they have nothing else to really attack him with, so it's "APOLOGIZE FOR SPREADING MUHSOGGYKNEE THROUGH MEMES."
>>
holy fuck please talk about guns before this thread gets fucking scrapped

and don't blame bernier discussion for starting this. gun related politics are still relevant but you faggots are pushing it
>>
>>33228870
>Canada is not being overrun by non-european immigrants as you previously suggested
this is simply untrue. every decade the non-european population is another 10 percent of the population. this trend has not slowed at all

>Non-europeans are just as capable of adopting Canadian values as European immigrants.
evidence? show me a non-white country with european values. besides, isn't it discriminatory to force non-whites to adopt white values? Canada is the way she is because of her people. Change her people and her values change.

>Do I need to find a clip of someone calling Obama the anti-christ? Cause it'll take like 5 minutes with google.
I don't see what that would prove. That doesn't make Obama the anti-christ either. They are ridiculous comparisons. Trump isn't as principled as hitler, nobody ever called obama a nazi and it's silly to call him the antichrist.

>Except deporting all the illegals won't solve America's problems, hell it'll probably create just as many.
failing to deport illegals creates more problems by causing more illegal immigration. people do what they can get away with. if the illegals are so fantastic, then won't they make their home countries better when they go back? I would be quite happy if mexico turned into a nice country, it used to be pretty cool

>>33228882
you can't claim to be bipartisan yet hate the right. I've been consistent the whole time. you've proven yourself to be proficient in doublethink, claiming opposite things are true at the same time.

>>33228965
as long as the commie is here, we'll have these talks. I'm totally willing to debate.
>>
>>33228665
>there's incontrovertible evidence that various actors within the mainstream media had their hands in the pocket of the Hillary Campaign.

Its called "pied piper".

Source is wikileaks
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240

http://www.independentsentinel.com/team-clintons-pied-piper-strategy-helped-burn-their-candidate/
http://www.inquisitr.com/3572960/wikileaks-emails-reveal-hillary-clintons-presidential-strategy-which-included-elevating-trump-in-gop/
https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5byrwp/clintons_pied_piper_strategy_use_media_contacts/
Even salon which is fairly leftist

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the-hillary-clinton-campaign-intentionally-created-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/

>>33228882
I'm more inclined to think you're they troll. You haven't been reading or paying attention much to the ongoing media campaigns and misrepresentation of facts, or seem to care to learn.

Its more likely you heard something and knew nothing of it but hear something similar from somewhere and just let confirmation bias and such dictate you opinion which you take such a emotionally vested position in.
>>
File: trolololo.jpg (14KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
trolololo.jpg
14KB, 278x300px
>>33229054
>isn't it discriminatory to force non-whites to adopt white values?

Isn't it cultural appropriation if non-whites adopted white morals and values?
>>
All these Mad Max memes and stupid political discussions go on >>/pol/
>>
File: 1445321973117.jpg (38KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
1445321973117.jpg
38KB, 594x446px
Get this retarded meme out of office already.
>>
>>33229123
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/canada
>Nothing Found

Any word on silencers? I want to hunt with silenced guns. Right now I mostly use a bow because I hate tinnitus.
>>
>>33229054
>every decade the non-european population is another 10 percent of the population. this trend has not slowed at all
You're still overestimating the rate of non-european immigration. Not to mention you're ignoring the fact that many of these people integrate and adopt the core of Canada's value system without any trouble. And it's the values of Canada that matter more.

>isn't it discriminatory to force non-whites to adopt white values?
This is the kind of shit I mentioned before. Pretend the other side are the bigots based on some really vague bullshit on your part. Not only that, but Canadian values owe more to the unique history of North America in general, and Canada in particular, than anything specifically "white". Considering that white Europe had monarchy, autocracy, and other forms of repression and unpleasantness for decades and centuries after Canada and the US opened up their countries to more egalitarian systems, along with embracing the basic principles of democracy. We didn't start giving jews and women and other groups rights before parts of Europe because we were white. We did it because we continued to develop on the principles of freedom that our nations were founded upon.

And for another thing. If anyone's system is designed to force people to do something, it would be the 'loyalty/culture test' being proposed by Leitch and others, which is inherently discriminatory. This is like one of those retarded arguments about how we "must" accept shit like genital mutilation or other things that are criminal for everyone in Canada, if we want to 'truly' respect other cultures. Except that tolerance of other cultures doesn't need to extend to completely retarded levels, and as far as 99.99% of libruls are concerned, it doesn't.

>They are ridiculous comparisons.
And that was my entire point, there's ridiculous comparisons on both sides, of both Presidents. I don't think Trump is Hitler, as much as I think he is going to be an awful President.
>>
>>33225587
I made a general with it once, people didn't seem to enjoy it.
>>
>>33229235
>muh integration

Multiculturalism here is shit. All the ethnic groups stay in their ethnic enclaves. Pajeets in Brampton and Mudslimes in Mississauga. While Asians stick in Markham.

Canada was not founded as a multicultural country. Multiculturalism was introduced in the 1970s by Pierre Trudeau. Canada was founded as a white Anglo country.

There is nothing wrong with wanting Canada to remain white instead of bringing shitskins en masse every year.
>>
>>33229123
>>33229054
>>33229058
>>33229235
>>33229348
Fuck off. We should have discussion and Max memes here, but this isn't even gun related.
>>
>>33229338
Maybe make it less gritty, remove the dark grey, add back the white center, and add a stem to the "leaf".

>Pretend the other side are the bigots based on some really vague bullshit on your part.
Projecting a bit don't you think?

>We didn't start giving jews and women and other groups rights before parts of Europe
What kind of rights are you talking about? Do you mean Voting rights?

>Considering that white Europe had monarchy, autocracy, and other forms of repression and unpleasantness for decades and centuries after Canada and the US opened up their countries to more egalitarian systems, along with embracing the basic principles of democracy
They had democracy, and democratic/egalitarian values before we did before we did. Maybe US could work into that argument, but even they are introducing new measures to limit that immigration.
>>
>>33229373
Agreed, they need to start a thread on pol and they can talk all that they want about the subject.
>>
>>33229235
>>33229424
>>
>>33229235
canada was literally founded to be an aryan superstate and not a bastion of freedom or "human rights", read up on the literature of our confederate founders.

>You're still overestimating the rate of non-european immigration.
No I'm not. We're 70% white now. Race relations are getting worse, not better. Black people are demanding that cops not be present at parades, because being a cop is somehow racist. Non-homo blacks somehow have more of a right to attend a homo parade than gay cops. Toronto is minority white, only a few decades ago it was over 90% white.

>Not to mention you're ignoring the fact that many of these people integrate and adopt the core of Canada's value system without any trouble.
We have different definitions of what the "core of Canada's value system" is. The multicultural globalism you speak of isn't unique to Canada in the slightest, the same experiment is being run in nearly every European country. You also have no idea how strong the undercurrent of "old stock" Canadians is, because they keep their mouth shut for fear of being fired or otherwise punished. I knew a lot of immigrant kids growing up, I was a minority in my area. half of them said there was no point in voting because they had no family in politics. there was an indian kid at my high school who didn't understand what toilets were and tried to shit outside. a somali kid got expelled for raping a girl in school. none of the murderers I went to school with are white. If this is Canadian then I'm not Canadian. Integration my ass

>And that was my entire point, there's ridiculous comparisons
glad we can agree on something. My point is that myself and a lot of my american friends don't care if he's a terrible president as long as he does what he says he will. people voted for his platform
>>
>>33229054
>you can't claim to be bipartisan yet hate the right.
I hate the left for a lot of shit too. PC nonsense goes too far these days. Anti-funs campaigning obviously. But considering their shit isn't as onerous as trying to ban whole groups of people from coming to Canada for no good reason other than feels, it's easy to hate one group a bit more.

>as long as the commie is here
>le anyone who disagrees with me is a commie meme
wew.. and also
>implying that I'm the only librul who visits Canada General

>deporting illegals
First you have to conduct full legal proceedings in most cases, you can't just drag someone out of their home and kick them across the border, because that kind of summary action would sooner or later end up deporting legal citizens, and result in a huge shitstorm. Then there's the cases I mentioned before, where someone would essentially be a foreigner in the country you deport them to, because they grew up in the US. And unless you're just going to confiscate their possessions and other assets, you need to facilitate the shipping of said belongings to where they need to go. All of this creates a giant bureaucratic and legal mess for the US, as well as a monetary expense.

>creates more problems by causing more illegal immigration
Statistics show that the US economy has more effect on rate of illegal immigration than 'allowing them to get away with it'.

>if the illegals are so fantastic, then won't they make their home countries better when they go back?
And you say I'm proficient in doublethink, while you make statements like this that are so clearly something you don't believe would be true.

Let me ask you something. Do you believe culture and race are inseparable? That the former determines the latter and nothing can be done about it? Because I've been getting the distinct impression that you do.
>>
>>33229373
>>33229430
Well, this being a Canada thread, there is always surface level politics talked about here. Since one of the goals is to "shill" for our guy Mad Max, there needs to be a deeper discussion on him and the politics surrounding him and the country in order to find some new or creative ways to advocate for him and make new memes.

So we either need to remove politics completely from Canada threads, or remove Canada threads completely.

Or find some middle ground compromise.
>>
>>33229058
>I'm more inclined to think you're they troll.
Yeah yeah, because anyone who doesn't like Trump, or thinks the media is actually telling the truth about him more often than not, can only be a troll.

Well, at least you didn't call me CTR. God that shit was retarded.

>Its more likely you heard something and knew nothing of it but hear something similar from somewhere and just let confirmation bias and such dictate you opinion which you take such a emotionally vested position in.
The irony is you just described the process that happens when Trump tweets about something. Like lying media or obama wiretaps, etc... He reads it on Breitbart, tweets about it, everyone else starts talking about it, an the story takes on a life of its own. But it must be true because "everyone" is talking about it.

I'll admit I don't know everything. I didn't realize CBC has turned into such shit until I people showed me some links and I did some more looking last thread. But thinking Trump is a lazy ass who's bad at his job (he's gone golfing about once every 5 days, and frequent vacations and golf trips were another thing the right gave Obama crap over all the time too), doesn't require a media campaign or any misrepresentation of the facts. Just eyes and a brain.
>>
>>33228466
Someone redpill me on Max
>>
File: 1488858848655.jpg (499KB, 816x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1488858848655.jpg
499KB, 816x1009px
Policy highlights:
Lower all income tax, scrap capital gains tax, CRTC, federal carbon tax.
Eliminate all corporate welfare, nationalize airports and Canada Post.
Reduce immigration, end relation with UN for refugee selection.
Double the length of firearms licenses from 5 to 10 years.
Reclassify firearms: Non-restricted = any semi-auto with overall length >26".
Reclassify firearms through law in Parliament instead of the RCMP or cabinet.
Repeal magazine size restrictions.

You must buy a membership by March 28 in order to be eligible to vote for CPC Leadership on May 27.
>>
>>33229642
Fugg. Seems like a cool ass dude. I never voted before, might as well make him my first
>>
>>33229668
Forgot to say though, TPP supporter? Wasn't there a huge hubub about TPP being bad for the internet as a whole?
>>33229642
>>
>>33229478
>Statistics show that the US economy has more effect on rate of illegal immigration than 'allowing them to get away with it'.
explain why illegal immigration shot up after amnesty in the 80s? remember, hillary was talking about amnesty

>Let me ask you something. Do you believe culture and race are inseparable? That the former determines the latter and nothing can be done about it? Because I've been getting the distinct impression that you do.
They are, and all evidence points to this. Culture can be shared across race, but to say that genetics don't influence race is ignorant. Blacks, whites and asians have different dental palates. Different palates mean words are pronounced differently, pronunciation affects language, language affects thinking, thinking affects culture. also keep in mind that some races possess genes which are known to decrease patience, some races are better adapted to cold, some to sun, some races process certain neurotransmitters differently, etc. in fact, the effectiveness of many drugs varies between races and many conditions are race-specific. did you know that there are two major types of chimpanzee? like human races they are able to interbreed, but there are marked differences in culture, body composition and brain chemistry. bonobos are fairly peaceful and like casual sex, common chimps are warlike and like rape. why do blacks across the world have more culture in common with each other than with whites in the same country?

>>33229575
did obama not attempt to wiretap trump?
>trump is a lazy ass
he's been pretty busy, he's started on all his campaign promises. this got a lot of people really mad really quickly because they didn't like his promises. trudeau is pretty lazy, the #1 campaign promise people cared about is weed and we're no closer than we were on day one to getting that passed. if trudeau is weedman, trump is wallman. let's see who gets what done first.
>>
>>33229685
tpp is dead since usa killed it
>>
>>33229685
haven't heard anything about that. but pretty sure >>33229704 is spot on.
>>
>>33229497
I didn't mean for things to go quite so off the rails here when I first mentioned Leitch and her fucking loyalty tests.
>>
>>33229704
That's good news. Max has my vote I suppose. Will be buying a membership today
>>
>>33229693
>They are, and all evidence points to this.
No, it doesn't. But that's what I expected someone who clearly values feels over facts to say.

Opinions discarded.
>>
>>33229704
>tpp is dead since usa killed it
One of like 3 good things to come out of the Trump Presidency (the other being Mattis and I'm taking a page from Rick Perry for the 3rd thing).
>>
Does anybody carry the Jericho 941f? I love the look of the Jericho but I want that frame mounted safety(and no rail). If nobody has it how hard would it be for me to get a store to order me one?
>>
>>33229575
>CTR
god, I hate that shit. CTR is a real thing but calling everyone a shill is just annoying and "not an argument"

anyway, I gotta jet. please do come back, just because I hate you and your slimy communist guts doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your company. I'll leave you to argue with the others.

>>33229732
go ahead and discard my opinions, but since you ignored everything that backs up my opinion and provided nothing to back up your opinion that's some good evidence you're acting on feels. evolution applies to people too. we're special, but not that special.

>>33229749
I've seen jericho pistols around, but I don't pay attention to them because I prefer the other CZ clones. did you check gunsale.ca?
>>
>>33229575
Well I think your a very ideologically oriented person, and its hard to see or accept perspectives of your "adversaries" especially if they aren't being nice.

I don't think you paid or anything, I just think you a bit of an ideologue(no offense). Which makes accepting or being open minded to views that aren't what you were taught or grew up around constantly, to be off putting to say the least.

Regarding Trump, tweets are necessary way for him to directly communicate to the people if you "view it from the right-wing side", assuming that that side thinks the media is dishonest and corrupt. You get a rather unfiltered Trump.

Now, on the wiretaps, I'm fairly certain its not directly Obama's, but I gotta ask, why was a private conversation between whit house staff and the Kremlin even made public? Especially if it was within their right to make it, and cool tensions between two former cold war enemies/superpowers? I rather like not living like my avatar in fallout vegas.

Just out of curiosity, what is wrong with breitbart? Or what do you personally see wrong with it?

>I'll admit I don't know everything
Nor does Trudeau or Trump, they can be wrong on occasion. Difference is, they fuck up, the media jumps on it, you fuck up and people just.... mostly don't care.

>CBC has turned into such shit
Stop right there. Nothing more needs to be said.

>Trump is a lazy ass who's bad at his job
Not really, hes signed a lot of executive orders, and potentially don't more in his first few weeks than Obama has done in 2 years. ICE and various law enforcement are now allowed to enforce laws that they were discouraged from enforcing under Obama.

Trip for this discussion.
>>
>>33229693
>if trudeau is weedman, trump is wallman
I like you.

>>33229722
I don't really like Leitch, I agree immigration needs to be better thought out, and in our current case, taken down a few levels until we get a proper system in place that can't be fucked with by political agendas. I also think Canadian citizenship is going for cheap these days, rich people just buy their way in, and others just have sham marriages to get citizenship. I have personally witness the latter part on more than one occasion. But I don't really agree with her in anything.
>>
>>33230008
>others just have sham marriages to get citizenship
They have really cracked down on that.

When my wife immigrated from South America two years ago I had to write an essay, get pictures, chat logs, letters from mutual friends about the two of us, and opt out of EI as her sponsor. And she's only six or so months ago a permanent resident.

It's fucking grueling now.
And I absolutely hate that there are "refugees" from areas not in danger that became day one citizens in our country.
>>
>>33230120
Are you white?
Asking cuz I want to see if my confirmation bias can laugh at my devils advocate side.
>>
>>33229798
No 941F models, just the regular annoying slide safety model. I wouldn't mind paying a bit more to get the F model though.

By the way, why is everyone so hard for the CZ shadow? Seems like a meme gun to me
>>
>>33230008
the one thing I would say though is that there have been many people (in some countries more than others) that have ruined the ability to immigrate to another country. In which whole nations are highly restrictive in the ability for their citizens to leave and go to another nation.

One of my brothers married an Afrikaans women. He is currently working on getting her into Canada, but it is very difficult. Her family have been trying to leave South Africa for a long time, as they have been increasingly worried about the condition of SA. They aren't wealthy by any means, but are worried that one day they'll meet their end. Them being white adds to the issue, and hopefully sometime soon they'll be able to come to Canada and become citizens. They are excellent people and its a shame to see good people scared shitless everywhere they go.

I attended their wedding in SA and I'm not joking that I really wished I had a concealed carry while I was down there. SA is crazy over there.
>>
>>33227949
I think the idea is to save our shekels and mooch off the Americans. That said, a nuclear program is the only way to (near as makes no difference) guarantee national sovereignty. Conventional militaries are for offensive use, strategic nuclear arsenals are for defense. If we are as peace-loving as the government goes on about, we should be diverting money away from tanks and fighters, and toward a few ICBMs and a half-decent sub to ensure second strike capability.
>>
>>33230175
Yes and so is my wife.
>>
File: iwantmymummy.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
iwantmymummy.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>33230393
O-okay.
>>
>>33230200
Hmm, does Max have a platform on marriage? Let me check, if not then maybe some of us can message him to include fixing that bs as part of his platform and expanding his base. Brb
>>
>>33230502
Don't think he does. He isn't against gay marriage and such. As such he doesn't view it as something that needs fixing.

He is more of an economic conservative. He isn't dealing with many social issues unless its stepping on personal freedoms.
>>
>>33230180
>why is everyone so hard for the CZ shadow? Seems like a meme gun to me
I'm the anon who's still waiting for my transfer to be approved by the CFO and I just could not get myself to like the shadow and instead went with the CZ75B
I REALLY like the cz75 and while it is cool the shadow has the raid, the sights and slightly different shape doesn't do it for me.
It is very cool that the mag release juts out a tiny bit but I couldn't justify that price difference.
That and I got them to price match to a cheaper place for the B.
>>
>>33227973
the thing you fail to understand is that the people ripping on Trump on social media don't actually give a shit about any of it, what they actually care about is *looking* like they give a shit about it to get the feel good self-affirmation that comes from all the likes and shares from other people doing the exact same thing.

Hell, a lot of them probably secretly voted for Trump knowing that it'd keep their social media echo chamber going until the end of time.
>>
>>33230630
basically they're virtue signalling
>>
>>33230546
>raid
rail. Holy shit my sentence structure was terrible.
>>
If you're a member of the CCFR they released a report card on firearm rights with regards to the Conservative Leadership candidates.

Check your email. They include a password to access the report card. They'll make it public tomorrow.
>>
>>33230672
Why don't they release it publicly in the first place?
>>
>>33230672
they didn't email me, my account was fucked

>>33230712
probably so our activists have time to prepare op eds and shit
>>
>>33230734
>probably so our activists have time to prepare op eds and shit
wut?
>>
>>33230734
that sucks
>>
>>33228870
>muh compassion fuck hsving laws and borders

If you break federal immigration laws, you deserve to get deported. Fuck off.
>>
>>33230641
oh cool, I had no idea there was an official phrase for it
>>
>>33230972
Tends to go hand in hand with grandstanding.

Try not to view it all as virtue signalling and grandstanding, even when they are because it can really wear out the terms and appeal of the words.
>>
>>33229497
>Well, this being a Canada thread, there is always surface level politics talked about here.
This. Things only usually get this political around here during Federal Election time though, so the most likely cause is likely the Tory leadership race, since it's considered pretty important by their constituency.
>>
>>33231176
>since it's considered pretty important
Extremely.
That and taking the politics to /pol/ is pointless. There's no conversation to be had there.
>>
>>33231318
Its not impossible, I've seen decent ...... posts on pol, its just hard to cut through all the shitposting and trolling, shilling, scripted bots, and so forth, to get a seriously meaningful thread going.
>>
>>33231346
That's the problem.
We have >>27429060 but it's better suited here where we actually have people who want to talk about shit rather than call each other faggots and priase kek.

That said, I am itching to go shooting and have not gone since November. Waiting for transfers is suffering.
>>
>>33231386
What province are you in?
>>
>>33231468
BC
>>
>>33231689
BC bro! Where ya at?

I'm in Vancouver, life is suffering.
>>
File: Bernier-1[1].jpg (795KB, 1699x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Bernier-1[1].jpg
795KB, 1699x2200px
>>33230672
>>33230712
>>33230734
>>33230791
use pw Leadership

https://firearmrights.ca/en/ccfr-report-cards-cpc-leadership-election/

no surprise /ourguy/ is best.
>>
>>33231803
Vancouver Island. I'm not VI or VI2, different guy.
>>
So now that the firearms committee is full of people who want to ban guns and give the RCMP total control with no oversight, are we fucked?
>>
>>33232554
Depends on how much they lead around Goodale by his dick. If he wants it, it'll be bad, but if he doesn't want to cause waves not much will happen.
>>
>>33232554
>>33232623

They're probably going to wait on the next highly publicised shooting first.
>>
>>33232554
The RCMP commissioner also resigned recently, so weedman can appoint a new anti-fun top mountie again.
>>
>>33229642
Not a fan of all those points.

But he's the best pick out of the lot, so fuck it I'm buying a membership and putting him as my top choice on the ranked ballot.
>>
File: rubin report.jpg (377KB, 1380x916px) Image search: [Google]
rubin report.jpg
377KB, 1380x916px
One of the viewers asked Dave on Rubin Report if he'd have Maxime Bernier on his show, he said something to the effect of "I've heard of that guy, I'll definitely look into having him on the show". That would be pretty awesome if Mad Max could get on the show.
>>
File: WsXJCE6.jpg (47KB, 512x398px) Image search: [Google]
WsXJCE6.jpg
47KB, 512x398px
>>33235455
Literally who
>>
>>33235589

Basically an alternative media talk show host, the host is a classic liberal, so therefore in today's political world that'd be heavily leaning right. He's a pro freedom, hates political correctness, etc, seems like a pretty reputable internet show.
>>
>>33235646
>not just watching Ron Paul for your liberty education
>>
>>33235697

I love Ron Paul, he the big name when I was waking up from dumb teenage leftism and then I was a big Ron Paul supporter on /int/ and /new/, but you gotta diversify.
>>
File: Boomstick.jpg (200KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boomstick.jpg
200KB, 1600x1200px
Leaf here. Got a pic related coming in the mail on Friday... How'd I do?
>>
>>33228870
Canada is absolutely, 100% being overrun with non whites.
>>
File: 1487136202594.png (486KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1487136202594.png
486KB, 640x1136px
>>33229235
Your underestimating the rate of non-european immigration.
>>
>>33231803
>in Vancouver, life is suffering
Ain't that the truth.
>>
>>33234259
His name is Robert Paulson.
>>
>>33235994
I dislike but I hope you enjoy your purchase buddy.
>>
>>33236126
You feel it too, don't you?
>>
>>33236027
I can't wait until Natives realize that the problem wasn't white people, but instead, white people were the only ones who actually gave a shit about them.

Too bad it will take the near-eradication of white people to get them to realize this.
>>
>>33236547
Sure do, buddy.
>>
>>33224592
>tfw your credit is fucked and credit cards are but a distant dream
I don't suppose there's any way I could pay in cash?
>>
File: 1473909728218.gif (200KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473909728218.gif
200KB, 370x300px
I recently upgraded to a restricted license. I guess I never noticed until now, but is it normal for 90% of handguns to be sold out or am I just unlucky? Why do they even bother displaying all the guns that aren't in stock? It's like a ford dealership being out of trucks but staying open to sell pintos and $100,000 mustangs.
>>
>>33236733
Get a buddy to pay for you, you do have friends, right anon?

>>33236673
Well if it makes you feel any better, the smart ones do realize that. Even the turbo libruls are starting to talk about it, they're calling it a second colonization and they know the chinese aren't going to be kind enough to lube up first.
>>
>>33236850

Where are you looking?
And what for?
>>
Why don't we have property rights in Canada?
>>
>>33237039
Might stem from the idea that we are subjects of the country.
Talking out of my ass but it makes sense.
>>
>>33227813
I'd unironically rather have Trudeau because at least Trudeau doesn't do anything, just acts like a cuck.
>>
>>33237039
Because we don't actually have any rights at all since we're subjects of the Queen.
>>
Why the fuck do I keep getting emails from Andrew scheer when I signed up for Max
>>
>>33237028
I'm not even looking for anything special, just a plain jane blued 1911 that's preferably made in North America or a small frame revolver in a magnum caliber with a budget of around 1500 canadian shrekels, which with our outrageous sales tax puts it effectively at around $1200. I guess that's what everyone else in Canada wanted because it's all sold out.

I've been searching every Canadian retailer I could find.

Firearms Outlet Canada for example:
>their semi auto selection is 166 different firearms
>91 are out of stock

>27 revolvers
>20 are out of stock

I've checked dozens of other sites and that seems to be the norm, at least that retailer has the decency to tell you it's out of stock before you click the gun to add it to the cart.
>>
>>33235994
roach/10
>>
>>33235994

New or used?

I hear there were problems with the first batch.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 365x138px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 365x138px
Just picked this up on Sunday. Love the look of the gun and it itches my love of historical guns. I bought a 333 pack of winchesters and it I seemed to have some cycling issues. Will this be resolved with higher velocity ammo or do I need to take it down and generously lube it?
>>
How do I get started in building my first AR15? A friend gifted me a Magpul MIAD pistol grip and an ARFX stock/buffer tube(he had them on his airsoft rifle, offered them to me because he knows I'm into real guns) and I have nothing to put them on at the moment.
>>
>>33238617
Buy parts and components that makes the AR-15. You'll need an RPAL if you don't already have one. The lower is the only thing that needs to be registered. You can purchase completed lowers and uppers, the individual pieces, or kits.

Simple google "ar-15 canada parts" and you'll get a bunch of different sellers for the different components. Lowers can be inexpensive (think less than $100) or very expensive (think $500). Depends on the brand name, material used, etc.

Do your research on what it is you want to build and what you'll need to acquire to build it properly. There are a great deal of videos going over the step-by-step process of building an AR-15 that are very detailed and that are very clear in their instruction. If you want to build multiple AR-15's be sure to look into getting a vice-grip and the subsequent tools that'll help make the job easier in assembling your AR-15.

Ultimately, do your homework, do your research.
>>
>>33238617
spoiler alert: the financial incentive to build over buying complete isn't as big, or doesn't exist at all, when compared to our burger friends
>>
>>33238580

Both couldnt hurt.
I shoot the 333 rounds because theyre jacketed, cleaning lead out of a bore is a pain in the ass
I don't have that many issues with them
>>
>>33237069
He is spending our country into the grave, that is pretty bad...
>>
>>33238988
Any suggestions for which brand to grab complete? I know next to nothing about AR15s so I got a lot of shit to research, but a direction would help out a lot.
>>
>>33239318
Around the $1000 mark S&W M&P15 is probably the best.
>>
>>33239343
Thanks much friendo. Now I have a goal, appreciate the help.
>>
Is this rifle mad max approved? Would my fellow /k/anadians be willing to buy this?
>>
>>33239783
Forgot link
http://www.tacticalimports.ca/gm6-lynx-p-3.html
>>
>>33239783
>>33239798

It's a cool rifle if you can afford it, the ammo and the optics for it.
>>
>>33239783
>>33239983
the novelty would wear off fast.

the only people impressed by that shit are people with no guns
>>
If anyone is wondering about how the vote works for the leadership, the general idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE
>>
What are the real chances Max will make it? I keep hearing everybody suck O'Leary's cock and I can't help but think it's because he was on a show for a few years
>>
>>33240280
people who want O'Leary generally know nothing about politics and how to get O'Leary into the position to actually face against Trudeau, which is a good thing. I think the people who are actually registered with the CPC and will vote want nothing to do with that shadow kike.
>>
>>33240280
The latest polling suggests a close race.
>O'Leary 23.96%
>Bernier 19.07%
>UNDECIDED 18.12%
>Scheer 7.87%
>Rait 7.15%
>Leitch 6.32%
>Chong 3.81%
>O'Toole 2.62%
>Blaney 2.38%
>Lemieux 2.26%
>Trost 2.15%
>Alexander 2.15%
>Saxton 1.07%
>Obhrai 0.60%
>Peterson 0.48%

However, due to the ranked ballot structure 2nd and 3rd choices will matter a lot. On balance of probability, I expect mad max will have way more 2nd and 3rd choices than O'Leary because he is a more conventional conservative politician who can appeal to many in the party base. O'Leary really seems to be running the one outsider angle, but the CPC is not like the GOP in the US. I don't think that we really have that groundswell of anger at "the establishment" in Canada to energize the party faithful for an outsider.

tldr: max probably has a decent shot, bar the undecided breaking decisively for O'Leary.
>>
http://calibremag.ca/firearms-advisory-committee-the-scorecard/

>>33240280
Thats why we need to rally people around Maxime. I don't like O'Leary but he isn't wrong in that the membership of the conservative party dropped big time. There are not a lot of members (something in the realm of 80-90k when it used to be over 300k). I don't have any verification to back that up, but O'Leary for me is not the guy I would want in charge of the Conservative Party. Yet he can make a point when he wants to.

My personal order for the ranked voted:

Maxime Bernier - 1
Andrew Scheer - 2
Brad Trost - 3
Erin O'Toole - 4
Steven Blaney - 5

Everyone else is either crap for firearm policy or have terrible policies in general.

>Kellie Leitch is against marijuana legalization because of the chilluns

I don't use and have never used marijuana but that is a shit policy.
>>
>>33240445
I'd switch Trost and Blaney personally, primarily because Trost is an religious fundamentalist who wants to bring back the twin big losing issues of abortion and gay marriage which will cement CPC losses for as long as he's in charge.
>>
File: OnGuard.jpg (157KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OnGuard.jpg
157KB, 1067x1600px
Reposting this from the current /meg/ thread, seeing as that is mostly reserved for the US Military.
I'm attempting to join the Canadian Forces, and am trying to decide between going Army or Navy. I originally intended Army, but it's a family tradition to join, and there's a strong anti-army sentiment; Navy or Airforce are the "acceptable" paths. I'm deciding between Infantry Soldier and Boatswain for the MOS, any advice?
>>
>>33240112
That would be rgeat though,

"Vote for Mad Max and you can have a gun like this! Just like in Call of Duty!"
>>
>>33240460
I couldn't find much in terms of policies with Blaney, but I agree. Would be better to switch the two.
>>
>>33240490
Just based off of the budgets for the Canadian Forces I'd say stick with the Navy. The Army and the Airforce took major budget cuts, while the Navy took a significantly lower budget cut than the rest.
>>
>>33240498
are you retarded or something. it's already for sale here as was linked.

Majority of people who vote don't just care about guns / call of duty
>>
>>33240556
Thanks for the input, though I've heard that even before current budget cuts, the RCN was already in poor condition.
>>
>>33224948
Anny .308 k31 that's even remotely okay in condition will fetch a high price. Go for it. Or let me buy it.
>>
>TFW people can find K31s under $1000
Kill me now, I want one so bad but I can't afford that.
>>
>>33236061
And you're overestimating the rate at which it matters.

>>33231346
>Its not impossible, I've seen decent ...... posts on pol
Considering we get enough people screaming about jews, libruls, non-whites, and muslims in here, why would anyone willingly go to /pol/?
>>
>>33240445
>Scheer
>not having bad policies in general
I've been getting his newsletter since I signed up for the Tories. He's a fuckin' nut.
>>
>>33240490
I don't understand this line of thinking. It's your life, man, not your family's. Do what you think will make you happy and satisfied. Muh family honour can play into your choice, but it shouldn't even be in the top 3 reasons or things to think about.
>>
>>33240672
then lets get rid of guns because the majority dont care about them anyway
>>
>>33241552
majority of people don't care about you so you should kys
>>
>>33241562
That would be a demonstration of white privilege to be able to end myself.
I will vote O Leary as he will make canada equal
>>
>>33241508
Compared to Trost or O'Toole he is far better. Bernier is the best in every category. Scheer is basically Bernier Lite with a big hurdle in his way.

>>33241587
>make canada equal

I'd rather have Canadian more personal freedom with less government intervention of that freedom. As making "Canada equal" ostensibly means less freedom for everyone in the long run.
>>
Anyone else see Wolverine Supplies latest posting on cgn about the cz 858. In a letter they replied to about the latest shipment being prohib they confirmed they are monitoring cgn and other firearm sites.
>>
>>33241641
The Rcmp that it is
>>
>>33239192
America will bail us out though, right?

I mean you guys do it all the time for Israel, so bailing out Canada is a no brainer, right?
>>
>>33241633
Trudeau gave me the freedom to lower my TFSA contribution limit, to help all canadians.

Praise
>>
>>33241651
Got a link to this?
>>
>>33241731
Maxime wants to remove incremental income tax and make it a flat tax rate.

Even better.
>>
>>33241795
Kill the loopholes and flat taxing makes much more sense and would probably be cheaper for the average person but get more consistent revenue from those that can afford it.
>>
>>33241880
You do that by removing the incentive to use the loopholes. As people pay a lot of money to accountants/tax lawyers to be able to evade paying a lot taxes.

Make it so that they pay sufficient taxes without it being more than it takes to pay the accountants/tax lawyers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruCIPy79w8
>>
>>33241757
You'll need a cgn account to view I think. Maybe someone can post pics of the letter the rcmp wrote. https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1536939-***-CZ-858-March-Update-***
>>
>>33241880
>flat taxing
>cheaper for the average person.
Except it benefits the rich the most. Because while you take only $2,000 from someone making $20,000 a year. Their lower degree of financial stability means that $2,000 can make a large difference on their life and livelihood. Essentially they 'need' that money a lot more than someone with a $2,000,000 yearly income playing 10%. Because the latter individual has a full $1,800,000 left in their pocket, a huge amount of money, and enough to secure most people in luxury for a good long time, or more importantly they are given a very big safety net against sudden financial trouble of virtually any kind, as well as the ability to invest their large amount resources to create an enterprise that brings them more prosperity. And because the upper classes own most of the manufacturing and service jobs, any additional money in the hands of the lower classes eventually comes to them, as those people use their money to pay for their various wants and needs, gradually trickling up into the hands of those who own and operate the places that provide them.

>>33241633
>As making "Canada equal" ostensibly means less freedom for everyone in the long run.
Reading Harrison Bergeron lately? Because most people take "equality" to mean "equality of opportunity".
>>
>Join the Conservative Party of Canada so that you can vote for Maxime Bernier

As a registered member of the party, I will vote for Andrew Scheer. Who the fuck wants a degenerate frenchman at the head of the party?
>>
>>33242021
I'd still take "Freedom of Opportunity" over "Equality of Opportunity"
>>
>>33242087
because he is /our/guy, best all around candidate that is focused on bettering the economy on the whole and is huge proponent in removing a lot of restrictions in firearm regulations.
>>
>>33242021
You realize it's a tiered tax right? First $15000 is tax free, next bracket is like 10% after the first bit up to $75000 and after that it's like 15% or something like that, check his website. And it's definitely better than rich people and corporations paying like $10 in tax because they can spend the money to hire experts who'll get them through every loophole to lower it.
>>
File: 1475790645554.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1475790645554.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>>33242087
>Who the fuck wants a degenerate frenchman at the head of the party?
Ah, you're talking about Trudeau.

Vote Bernier you piece of shit.
You must be one of those people who say "This country's laws will never get better" seeing as you're actively choosing not to pick someone who DARED to take a stance on something as controversial as guns in politics.
>>
>>33241725
trump help pls
>>
Fuck guys... I know it's in French but we have problems if we want Mad Max to win.
http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1020973/la-mobilisation-des-agriculteurs-quebecois-coutera-t-elle-la-victoire-a-maxime-bernier
>>
>>33242400
Something about milk farmers thinking they'd lose money under him?

What about this part?
>"Mon plan prévoit une période de transition sur plusieurs années avec des compensations équitables pour les agriculteurs possédant des quotas."
Unless my French is complete shit doesn't he say that they'd be compensated?

Did these same people have huge objections when Trudeau wanted to bring in things like milk from China through TPP (not that anyone would buy Chinese dairy)?
Did these same people vote for Trudeau?
>>
>>33242400
People work based on their own interests. There are a fair amount of people that are against supply management policies that are being affected by them.

The big thing to consider with Quebec is that there is a major cartel for milk. You wouldn't believe how many stolen milking cows find their way into Quebec. The milk business is very shady in Quebec and they don't want anyone muscling in on the operation.
>>
>>33242400
Sure, but because the race is riding based the rural dairy lobby will have a minor impact at best. Not all Canadians are pleased at enriching a few at the cost of the many....oh wait we voted for Trudeau. Fuck.
>>
>>33242400
Fucking Quebec, ruining everything good, only to benefit themselves short term, and fuck everyone else long term.
>>
>>33242400
>>33242502

Milk is one of em. But Maple syrup is virtually controlled by the cartel.

That's why there was a heist back then to jack like millions of barrels/Litres.
>>
>>33224592
>Telling people who to vote for in the OP
Yeah, nah.
Frig off, cunt.
>>
>>33243887
Its crazy how far they're willing to go in acquiring milking cows though. The Black Market on cows is much larger than I ever managed it would ever be.

As you said, the maple syrup cartel is also bad. Luckily there are plenty of people out west who want the supply management system gone.
>>
>>33243939
>Maxime Bernier is literally the best option for firearms laws and has no peers in this regards
>Hey gun owners you should consider him
I don't see the issue.
>>
File: 1485481852538.png (2MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485481852538.png
2MB, 2000x1000px
>>33243939
>Posting on a thread dedicated to Canadian firearm owners
>Posts the candidate that has the best chance of winning who supports our hobby

Get the fuck out, Oleary.
>>
>>33243939
it's a /k/ thread. Bernier has been overwhelmingly accepted as the best candidate for /k/ related purposes.

your vote might as well go in the garbage if you disagree. faggot.
>>
>>33243993
>>33244007
>>33244004
>Implying I'm gonna spend money to vote for some cunt
>Implying the Cons will do more than another sloppy handjob of a Bill for us
I don't carrrrre, I can get any firearm I liiiike without Max. Fuuck all of you.
>>
>>33244062
next time you think about suicide you should go through with it
>>
>>33244062
Any of us can go get any guns we want too.
We like to play lawfully.
>Fuck all of you
You're not welcome here anyway. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>33244062
>>Implying the Cons will do more than another sloppy handjob of a Bill for us
Well, Bernier is running on the best pro-gun platform I've ever seen in Canada
>I don't carrrrre, I can get any firearm I liiiike without Max. Fuuck all of you.
Congratulations fuckwit, I hope you're happy with your 2 round mag bolt action durr rifle. Cunt.
>>
>>33244156
>Thinking about suicide
>I M P L Y I N G
Stay maaaad, and take your shit political discussions back to /pol/, cunt
>>
>>33244219
>Implying
It's who ya know. I can get full-giggle PPSHs and Mp40s, you fags can sit there with your durr guns.
I'll vote for who I like, telling someone who to vote for and carrying on thread after thread with your political bullshit is retarded. So take it to /pol/
>>
Jesus christ you /pol/ tards are fucking retarded. Man i just love reading massive 500 paragraph walls of irrelevant text and seeing LEL MADMAX XD literally everypost. Fucking cringey bullshit. HAHA XD LETS MEME LIKE TRUMP XD GUIES WHERE GONNA GET PROHIBS AND UNPINNED MAGS CAUSE HE SAID SO.
I assure you that you wont. Youll get played like the last elections.
>>
>>33244267
Well congrats. Not everyone wants to break the law and risk jail time. Again you can eat shit. I bet you vote as authoritarian as you can, fuckwit. I'd rather vote for someone who'll stand up for me in parliament.
>>
Anyone notice the surge in videos and youtube channels that feature oleary?

I find it hard to imagine people willing to make videos of oleary because they like him. I'd think they are paid for it. I could be wrong.
>>
>>33244305
I can't find a single thing I like about the guy.
>>
>>33244305
Probably. Everyone wants money, and O'Leary doesn't have a platform or any conservative ideals so he'd be pretty prone to paying people to shill for him. Why do people actually like him again?
>>
>>33244229
>maaaad
>cunt
wrong country kangaroo fucker
>>
>>33244320
>Why do people actually like him again?
It's the TV image.
You're more likely to back someone you recognize.
>>
>>33244320
Hes well a know name, and somehow the similarities people see in him, they hope will translate to be like a Trump analog, or something.
>>
>>33244296
Staaaay maaaad. I'll likely vote Con, but it sure as hell won't be due to some faggots like you spamming shitty memes and shitting up /k/anada threads with obnoxious /pol/ crap. And I sure as fug won't be wasting my money on a membership. Or maybe I will and I'll vote for someone else. Who knows?
>>
>>33244350
>>33244351
I guess. I just don't understand how people can vote a name and not the platform. It's super frustrating.
>>33244360
Again, Bernier has the most pro-gun platform in Canada. Hard to imagine why a board centered around owning and shooting guns would be for him.
>>
>>33244296
Do you own fal? Or you just going to wait until their non restricted :^)
>>
>>33244380
From what I've seen on his website, he barely even has a platform, just some mentions of things he sees as problematic and vague implications he'd do something about it? Maybe?

His website is all show and no real substance, funny he has a "french" option on his site.
>>
>>33244423
That's my issue, all show and no substance. Plus he's demonstrably retarded with regards to firearms.
>>33244420
Waiting for NR status :^D
>>
>still waiting for my ar
>>
>>33241916
This is a lot worse than it initially appears. It's basically a "fuck you, we'll do what we want" response from the RCMP.

Goodale has also rescinded Blaney's policy change that said the RCMP had to give an answer on classification within 180 days:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/guns-firearms-rifles-laws-1.3753514

Now we're back to "when-ever they feel like it"

ps: do not read the comments.
>>
File: IMG_5780.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5780.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>33244420
Did someone say FAL?
>>
>>33242502

Québecfag here, can confirm the agricultural industries here are borderline mafias. The farmer unions basically kill any kind of small independant farms to "protect Québec agricultural sector" and lobby the government to vote laws that favor them. The quotas are fucking horseshit. Take chickens for instance. Normally you can have up to 100 chickens per person, or you can cough up 300 000$ to buy a chicken quota. The fucking union can barge in ANY FUCKING TIME ON YOUR FARM by surprise, enter your barn just like that without any hygiene measure (this can fuck up an entire chicken herd by the way), count the chicken and if there's even 1 too many they slap you a huge fine and kill the chicken and charge you extra for every chicken killed.

>>33242474

>"Mon plan prévoit une période de transition sur plusieurs années avec des compensations équitables pour les agriculteurs possédant des quotas."

"My plan has a transition period over a few years with fair compensations for farmers who bought quotas"
>>
>>33244690
>Airshit

wew lad
>>
>>33244578
>ps: do not read the comments
Thanks for the disclaimer. Holy shit anything firearm related on cbc is biased as hell, and those comments are herrendous. Definitely a good read if you want to rage and lose more faith in humanity.
>>
>>33244924
The top comment seemed ok to me, but what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>33237417
I noticed the same thing looking at long guns recently. Maybe there's a panic-buying spree that we haven't heard about yet.
>>
>>33244943
it has to do with the cad $ when it goes up fun stores buy up stock so they make extra $ when it goes down
>>
File: IMG_6060.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6060.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>33244911
>Nah, try again lad.
>>
File: C1.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
C1.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>33244690
how bout a real one?
>>
File: IMG_5711.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5711.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>33245042
Ah, but I dislike the black handguards on my L1A1. But the bore is AMAZING.
>>
File: IMG_5698.jpg (120KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5698.jpg
120KB, 1600x1200px
>>33245138
I kinda wanna do this to it, since it's all 100% reversible. Then pair it with a Desert Eagle and call it my Samson Option.
>>
File: IMG_5712.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5712.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>33245158
I kinda wanted to do a C1 build, but I dunno. What I really should do is just get some nice blonde furniture. But a shorter barrel would be good for fun innawoods romps. And I can always switch it back later.
>Aaaaah I need to buy that unregistered FN CAL upper from guy I know
>>
>>33245191
Israeli furniture is pure sex, DO IT
>>
>>33245191
The rcmp are going to shoot your pupper and im gonna laugh when it happens.
>implying theyd raid their own armorer
Just keep on confirming your position constable, most of us hear actually follow the law
>>
>>33242345
>You realize it's a tiered tax right?
Honestly I miss-remembered what I read on his website over it. Having given it a quick check after reading what you said, I see what you mean and it's something I'm alright with.

Frankly it still wouldn't have lost him my vote in this and the future Federal Election. Since there's things that are beyond the PM's ability to change without wider party support for it.
>>
File: IMG_4196.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4196.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>33245234
>He still unironically falls for the "CTG is RCMP" meme
Wew lad.
>>
>>33245316
>implying CTG isn't RCMP

You aren't fooling us mountie
>>
>>33245333
Kek, stay ignorant then.
>Abloohoo only RCMP could have Prohibs aherpydurr
>>
>>33244690
Reservists...
>>
>>33245488
>implying you don't have the exact same attitude
>>
>>33245488
Nah I don't care if you have prohibs, I just like the meme that you are RCMP
>>
>>33245556
Pfffft, try again. 1VP.
>>33245607
If I was RCMP, it'd be a "patrol carbine", and I'd be whining that "Civilians don't neeeed guns.
>>33245612
Top bantz m8
>>
This is an odd question but how would you recommend self-teaching guns? I come from a nogunz background in an anti-gun megacity and am the only person I know who owns guns. Things like "windage", "sub MOA", and "direct impingement" might as well be japanese to me.

Are there books or websites?
>>
>>33245676
Ex-Pats, I should say. Haven't been in for almost 5 years now. Now I just drive trucks.
>>
>>33245676
I meant your 'only i can have prohibs!' cancerous attitude
>>
DAILY REMINDER TO SURRENDER ALL 10/22 MAGS WITH A CAPACITY GREATER THAN TEN ROUNDS.

IT IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
>>
>>33245805
Say who? I can (and have) gotten other people Prohibs. I'm getting an Anon his own FAL right now. I think everyone should have access to Prohibs, be able to CC, the whole nine yards. But since daddy gubmit says no for now, I'm just gonna do what I want.
>>
>>33245679
Google around. Teach yourself the basic operations of a firearm and then work up from there into what interests you. There are lots of good YouTube videos, or if you are so inclined, read Wikipedia to start and diversify from there. The sky is the limit.
>>
>>33245833
You aren't worried they will kick down your door?
>>
>>33245855
Noooope
>>
>>33245833
You sound like a cool guy and I hope you never run into trouble while doing this shit for people if you're telling the truth.
>>
>>33245679
It's an older book, but "The gun and its development", by WW Greener has a lot of what you'd like to learn. Greener was a famous gunsmith in the UK, and he wrote a book that takes you from the earliest designs up to what was state of the art for 1910 (including semi-autos)

https://archive.org/details/gunitsdevelopmen00greerich

It's easy to read, but he does get very in-depth with mechanisms from time to time, as well as exactly how things were made (like barrel making). Make sure you take time to look at other pics or videos of how certain mechanisms operate.
>>
>>33245855
They wont kick in his door cause its too risky unless they conduct an off the books no knock raid, the most likely way theyd get him or me is on the street or by traffic stop.
>>
>>33246000
Czech'ed. Yeah but if they have any probable cause to enter your home aren't you fucked? I dunno, I just wouldn't want it hanging over me
>>
>>33246024
If you're actually willing and able to fight them theyll actually avoid raiding you as much as they can, but they will if they cant get you off guard like in a traffic stop or something, but im going off how cops in the us handle "dangerous individuals"
>>
>>33245936
I'll get Anon to post his FAL when he gets it.
>Inb4 people just call him RCMP too
>>
Anyone have an opinion on good hunting knives? What is the best you can get for your money in Canada?
>>
File: 1483494192377.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483494192377.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>33224592
i dont have anything to add, i'm just posting to add to the popularity of a really nice place to visit

america loves its hat

and a canada weapons general thread is a really good addition to the board

picture unrelated to post content
>>
>>33245833

If you're not RCMP, you're cool in my books.
>>
>>33246122
Pls save us, our gun laws fucking suck
>>
>>33246064

I don't know if the situations are directly comparable. Look at high river, the Mounties just went in and confiscated all the guns. That shit can happen anywhere
>>
>>33246072
I don't need proof. I know some people with Prohib IRL too, but I got into funs after I got my chance to get my hands on anything good. You're doing a great service.
>>
>>33241491
>why would anyone willingly go to /pol/?
Probably the same reason you willingly read lefty rags and spend time with your limpwristed like-minded faggot friends
>>
File: 1430913208467.jpg (45KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
1430913208467.jpg
45KB, 341x411px
>>33244698
>The fucking union can barge in ANY FUCKING TIME ON YOUR FARM by surprise
I mean, I live in Ontario and my family has a farm with cows, chickens and such (just for personal consumption) with another farm nearby that supplies people the same and more. If we had to put up with that shit, we'd never have gotten the farm to begin with.

Fuck that noise. Those farmers are probably being forced to make a stink in order to showcase some bad press. They all need to vote in Maxime. You know some of them must have, considering that Maxime was elected for his district with some high numbers to begin with.
>>
File: Platon_Cave_Sanraedam_1604.jpg (21KB, 280x204px) Image search: [Google]
Platon_Cave_Sanraedam_1604.jpg
21KB, 280x204px
>>33241491
Don't ever go outside of your cave.
>>
File: o9rYkYS.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
o9rYkYS.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>Order CZ 527 in 7.62x39
>Been lusting after the gun ever since getting license
>After several weeks of waiting and a fuck up by Canada post the rifle arrived
>Buy some Chinese ammo from the fun store
>Go to the range
>Fire off 50 shots
>Stock forms a crack
>email the place I got it from
>they direct me to grech outdoors who do warranty repairs for CZ
>Look them up
>Learn that my rifle could potentially be there for several months because they're slow as fuck
I'm goddamned livid.
>>
>>33248693
Had the exact same thing happen.

Only I didn't bother to send my rifle in at all. They need to come out with a synthetic stock for the 527.
>>
>>33248703
Out of curiosity why didn't you send it in? Did you interact with grech much? I was going to see if I could maybe send them some pictures of the stock or the whole stock in the mail and have them send me the replacement. It's held on by two fucking flathead screws I can't imagine it's rocket science to replace.
>>
>>33248693
CZs are shit and you learned the hard way.
>>
>>33248708
I didn't interact with them much. As to why, I'm not 100% sure. However I would love to get a synthetic stock for the rifle none the less.

>>33248710
Cz is fine, they are more hit than miss.
>>
>>33248710
It seemed like a fine gun save for the stock. Shot surprisingly accurate with the shit ammo. I really enjoyed shooting it and it ran well. Not that it's an excuse for them not fixing such an apparently widespread problem.

Sorta unrelated, but are cracked necks in cartridge cases bad or have potential to cause damage to your gun? I noticed amongst my Chinese ammo some had small sits or cracks in the neck. I just set them aside not knowing if they were dangerous.
>>
>>33248720
Honestly they are decent but their QC and some of their manufacturing processes are a joke.
>>33248721
It can be dangerous, it can lead to pressure spikes that can blow a gun up, not saying it will but the possibility is there. I would look at getting a synthetic stock or something for the rifle
>>
>>33248727
I'm not even sure if anybody makes synthetic stocks for the CZ. I can't really find any.
>>
>>33248751
I don't have one I was just throwing some recommendations you way. I just looked and brownells has one that's like $300 so you might be able to find something.
>>
>>33245679
I did, and I turned out alright. I mostly just hung around on here for a while, googling terms that didn't make sense. For instance MOA stands for Minute of Angle and is a calculation of accuracy of a firearm based on how far apart shots are and how far you are away from your target. If you want a specific gun, you should find the wikipedia page first and learn about it, then look into reviews.
>>
>>33248769
Unfortunately nobody appears to make synthetic stocks (or aftermarket stocks at all) for my particular model, or at least none I can find.
>>
Who can do custom import orders? I want me a 941F with no rail!!
>>
>>33249322
Don't know if it fits the 7.62x39 527 model.

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/stock-parts/rifle-stocks/cz-527-short-action-stock-prod85907.aspx
>>
>>33249791
Yeah I was looking at the boyd stocks in top of that. I have no idea if the American or varmint stocks will fit the carbine.
>>
>>33249596
Try irunguns
>>
Opinions on joining the CF?
>>
>>33250560
Enjoy your kit from the Korean war.
>>
>>33250591

Wouldn't really mind, in a position where its probably my best option at the moment. 50k~ a year starting and with decent benefits. Just don't know if that smalltown life up in northern ontario is for me, it has got to be better than the GTA atm.
>>
>>33250610
>it has got to be better than the GTA
for sure. maybe you'll actually get to see white people too.
>>
>>33250610
Oh it will be much better. Plus there are plenty of retired military guys up there. Some still train or work as contractors with the military from time to time.

Plus there are plenty of other jobs you can get if the military life gets a bit dull for you.
>>
>>33244698

>"My plan has a transition period over a few years with fair compensations for farmers who bought quotas"

Well that's fair, the government forced the quotas on them, and they're not cheap to buy.
>>
Bump limit reached. New thread plox.
>>
New thread

>>33251453
>>33251453
>>33251453
>>
File: 1487908126488.jpg (1MB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1487908126488.jpg
1MB, 864x1296px
>>33245709
Dude you fucking are a cop and everyone here who isn't 17 knows it. Now fuck off.

You post prohib weapons online all day all week year round on the clearnet while bragging about fukdapolice, muh CC illegally, muh black market firearms trade that I help others with durr. You have been reported many times for your /k/ posts to the rcmp tips database and probably a few times by the people you've met IRL from /k/. The only reason you're not in jail is because you're a fucking employee. You've been at this for fucking years. Get out, enjoy your time at the local depot in Edmonton you fucking faggot cop who owns an ICE jacket.

protip: if he was a black market firearms dealer like he claims he's trying to be he'd be in jail about 3 years ago for his antics on here. Real biker firearms dealers don't even own fucking cell phones you retard- its all through proxy. People are not hard to find on 4chan- especially with gookmoot in charge who complies with law enforcement every time
>>
>>33252056

The area I grew up in is filled with Hell's Angels... They're actually pretty vocal about their business. They all have friends/family in the police/government and have excellent lawyers.

Their kids are absolute turds, btw. Shocking, I know, but holy shit growing up with them was a fucking PITA. Especially when you're the only guy who CAN speak English in your age group. Even if you're French, have a French name, go to French school, etc... If you CAN speak English, you're "L'osti d'Anglais".
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.