[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reloading 9mm for my wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_okxhrctysV1ul4zu6o1_500.jpg (83KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okxhrctysV1ul4zu6o1_500.jpg
83KB, 498x750px
Sup faggots. I'm fairly new-ish to reloading and wanna make some loads for my wife. She's got an SR22, but I'm thinking about moving her up to 9mm because 22lr is shit for SD. Yeah, I could be a pansy-ass faggot and get her a .380; but lets be honest, .380 is shit and you're a degenerate if you think it's worth it (even though I sometimes carry 9mm Mak, lol fuck off).
Would a loaded ~90% loaded (maybe subs) be worth it? ballistics-wise, would a a couple of lower FPS 9mm still tear through a nigger's torso better than .380?

>inb4 "9mm hurr"
>inb4 op can inb4
>swedes, cucks, and muhfurtyphive need not reply"

What does you wife carry?

>inb4 tfwgf; men only
>>
I'll reload my 44 MAGNUM Into her casing, if u no wut i meen.
>>
File: tumblr_okxhrggLg71ul4zu6o1_1280.jpg (72KB, 1109x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okxhrggLg71ul4zu6o1_1280.jpg
72KB, 1109x960px
>>33221893
I do. Don't stop there though. Make her your 54r bitch and scream for daddy
>>
why wife has 9mm
>>
>>33221873
.380 is also called 9mm Kurtz (short). If you put a light load in a 9mm Luger, you'd basically be giving her a .380 with bullets not designed for the lower velocities. Just let her try .380 and 9mm. She'll tell you which one she likes.
>>
>>33221873
>.380 is shit and you're a degenerate if you think it's worth it

But you'll let her carry .22lr? Bwahahaha!
>>
My wife works at the VA so she can't carry a gun with her... Loading light 9mm might be ok (something like 147gr around the upper 900fps range) but getting a small 380 would probably be better.
>>
>>33223152
Is that an apex trigger or is someone else making them too now?
>>
>>33223152
Yes but you can use .380 bullets so there's no design issue and .380 guns are often too light and small making the minimal recoil much worse.
Light 9mm loads in a 9mm sized gun actually makes some sense.
>>
>>33221873
>wanna make some loads for my wife

Drink lots of water, eat lots of celery and pineapple, do lots of kegel exercises, and there's some vitamin you can take that makes them a lot bigger but I can't remember what it is. I wanna say zinc?
>>
>>33221873
>What does you wife carry?
She's carrying her son's father's child.
>>
>>33221873
Why not let her decide
>>
>>33223244
Yes, it's Apex.
>>
>>33221873
>typing like rebbitfag
just watch some youtube videos on reduced loads and use one that reliably passes the 12 inch test.
>>
>>33223252
Excellent point. I award you +2 internets.
>>
>>33221873
I wouldn't recommend doing this for self defence, but load her some 147gr rounds.

Less powder, heavy round and subsonic. If she can't shoot fuckin 9mm you need to find a new wife or feed yours more.

>a 85lb 13yo Argentinean child you abducted is not a "wife".
>>
>>33223365
I should clerify.

I wouldn't reload defense rounds, the possibility of having a failure is way more than factory ammo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.