[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-muffled tank noises on the distance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 126

File: [muffled tank noises].jpg (78KB, 343x480px) Image search: [Google]
[muffled tank noises].jpg
78KB, 343x480px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Features

RPK writefag
Viktoria
http://pastebin.com/5StKUQ9k

construct
Damaged goods (ongoing)
http://pastebin.com/ReY90Yxk

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>33177609
>>
http://pastebin.com/crap1WXs

(Meanwhile, Alakurtti, Murmansk Oblast)
>Lieutenant Koivisto is starting to get restless. The platoon had penetrated the perimeter during the previous night & half of the men were now inside the base waiting for the signal to start the party, but the Special Jägers were now late by an hour and counting.
>"Where the hell are they, it's going to be dark soon & then we'll have to postpone the attack", he mutters under his breath.
>"Can't we just wing it if they arrive after dark but before we launch the attack?" his second in command asks.
>"And take the blame if things go South? No thank you."
>"It was surprisingly easy to sneak in, we have had harder time getting past our own guys in exercises", the second in command comments, changing the subject.
>"That's because Para Jägers keeps practicing against the same units year after year, they are bound to learn all of our tricks, these guys are probably more familiar with catching their own men sneaking off-base and/or back after spending the night in town without permission", Koivisto replies, Paras have indeed kept having hard time against certain units, mostly reservists.
>Suddenly they hear a clicking sound, as they both concentrate on listening they hear three metallic clicks, to which Koivisto responds with two & getting one in reply.
>"This is getting ridiculous" Koivisto thinks as he replies with four clicks, which seems to satisfy the late-comers as two men appear from the bushes, if the rest of their equipment didn't make it clear, the rifles remove any remaining doubt about their unit: FN SCAR-L recently adopted for use by special forces.
>"Glad you could finally join us", Koivisto comments before the commanding officer of the Special Jägers could say anything, immediately continuing:
>"We have no time to waste so better listen carefully, I'm not repeating this" he says to the man who almost certainly outranks him, but in this operation their ranks don't matter, it's his plan.
>>
>>33217595

>"So, this is what we are going to do: half of my men are already inside the base, here, here and here. Our main objective is the power station here, I suggest you take your men and sneak through the perimeter here, hide here or here and wait for the signal, after the signal you storm your primary objective, the control tower and mark any priority targets with infrared flares and/or if you run out with anything giving off plenty of heat, be off the runway within 10 minutes, after that the area within 500 meters from any of the markers you set is going to become very unhealthy place for anyone."
>"Sounds good, what is the signal?" the special jägers' commander asks, not that he doesn't know already, he's probably simply making sure Koivisto isn't planning anything needlessly complicated.
>"After 0400 when you start hearing gunfire and explosions it *might* be a good time to join the party, if the party starts before 0345 but after 0200 abort the mission and get out any way you can, if it starts before 0200 the decision whether or not to abort is up to you, if after 0345 proceed as planned. If you don't hear an explosion here by the time you are leaving, try and find out what's happening & try to finish destroying the power station before leaving" Koivisto replies, receiving a nod from the career officer.
>"Let's synchronize our watches."
>"Never seen an Lt talk like that to a captain, left alone a reservist to a career officer", special jägers' second in command says after the briefing as the special jägers are sneaking towards the designated infiltration point.
>"He's one of us; left the company right before you joined, so they put him back in Para jägers, good thing too considering the operation, if anyone can pull off an assault on a base manned by a Russian artic brigade with just two platoons of light infantry, it's him..."
>"Is it just me or does it feel like it's going to rain tonight?" asks one of the men.
>>
>>33217599

>"Now that you mention it, yes it does, maybe we'll get lucky & it'll be a real downpour for a while & end right before four" the captain replies, looking at the sky.
>"Not just a regular "Sissi's weather" to help us sneak past the enemy, but one that will end in time for our attack so it won't compromise our flares?"
>"One can always wish."

(the second post was a bit longer than I thought)
>>
Where is JTfag, i need cute tanks
>inb4 muh life outside 4chan
Fuck of beaner i want my updates
>>
>>33217583
>rpk featured
>haven't seen him in forever

Pls senpai I want more semi-bitch slav mg
>>
>>33217666
Okay, this last bit is just a bit slow so idk if I should have it or not...
>>
File: 1479826485084.png (181KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479826485084.png
181KB, 800x644px
Barret where are you I need more IRA girl
>>
>>33217688
I started reading your storie due the premise and stayed due character interactions and world building
>>
>>33217741
...ill get working right away. I have maybe 5 pages now
>>
>>33217699
>pic
muh dick
>>
>>33217608
Oooh, cannot wait for the time to OPERATE!
>>
>>33216122
I think you mean "adept" at the language...

>>33216165
Can confirm, Writing fucktons of research papers make my technical command of the language awesome. It also kills the creativity.

>>33216410
What is with your collection of car reaction pics/emojis?
>>
>>33217885
i like them
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
>>33217608

0353, Enontekiö
>The atmosphere in the highway base is tense as the FiAF's only remaining Fokker F.27 "Friendship" finishes the pre-flight checks almost on schedule, the plane is nearing the end of its' usefull life & it shows, this might very well be the last flight, officially the plane is fitted with signal intelligence gathering equipment, but at least for this flight it has a different task.
>The engines start and after allowing them to warm up the pilot takes off & the ground crews immediately start pulling the camouflage from top of the three Gripens that had arrived in secret during the previous night & had been kept hidden from satellites all day for this one mission. The planes are all carrying a heavy payload destined to a target unknown to everyone but the pilots themselves.
>One by one the Gripens take off while the Fokker circles over the highway with its highly classified electronic interference package in full operation, the "Friendship's" task on this mission is to mask the Gripens' presence during the loiter along the Russian border while waiting for the signal to go in, hopefully by that time the target's radar is dark, otherwise this could be a very short mission.
>The clock hits 0407, still nothing, all four pilots are getting nervous as their screens show a Russian AWACS altering course towards them. In another minute they'll have to either abandon the mission or break radio silence and call for help as the AWACS' powerful radar picks up the Gripens.
>Just as the Fokker's pilot is about to break the silence the awaited message comes through: "Ilmatar."
>"Mjölner flight, Ilmatar confirmed, good luck!" the Fokker pilot almost shouts into the radio, the nerve-wrecking part of the mission is over, now it's the dangerous part.
>"Copy that Specter one, see you in a few minutes, Mjölner leader out!"
>The Gripens roll over the Fokker & finishing the maneuver as a dive as they take the course for Alakurtti, ETA 3 minutes 10 seconds.
>>
>>33218606
this is exciting

also, i love how the F27 is a damn DC-3 replacement
>>
>>33215137
>>33215344
Thanks anons!

>>33215473
>Kinda sad to see tanks have gone the way of the dinosaur in your space future.
It's important to note that this is all told from Leo's perspective. He's not always right, and his knowledge of worlds beyond his own is rather limited to put it mildly. While tanks aren't common on the heavily urbanized Inner and Middle Ring worlds, they're absolutely still relevant in the much more mobile warfare of the Outer Ring front.

Anyway.

Continuing;
(Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/pn7JKNKU)
>>33214666
John Karamov. Leo had known the man for a few years before John left KS&RC for some Merc outfit. Leo couldn't remember which one. But before John could finish his sentence, a hunk of polycrete slammed into the back of his helmet, causing him to drop Leo and spin around to face his new assailant.

With John distracted, Leo scrambled to recover his pistol, looking up as he laid hands on it to see a remarkable scene before him.

The other Overlord was planted flat on his face and perched atop him, the backspike of her tomahawk buried in the back of his helmet (and presumably skull), was Vetri. She yanked the weapon free and hopped off her defeated foe, straightening up and flashing a feral smile as she twirled the small freq axe.

"Hey clanker!" She yelled, spitting at her feet and leveling her weapon. "1v1 me bitchboy!"

John dropped his assault gun, the weapon collapsing back to his hip on its robotic arm, and drew the short freq gladius sheathed across his lower back. This was Leo's chance. There was no way the little alien was going to win a sword fight with an Overlord, armed only with a tomahawk. He was saved!
>>
>>33219003
His former colleague charged Vetri, slashing at the diminutive humanoid with his sword, only to have her duck and weave around every blow. Damn she was fast. She hit back too, chopping at him as she bobbed and darted about, sinking the blade into John's armor again and again. She was probing for power conduits or hydraulic cables, trying to cripple the armored Human. Exasperated, John lunged at her a moment too soon, overextending himself and giving Vetri just enough time to dig her blade into his shoulder pauldron and use it as an anchor to scale his back. He thrashed and bucked, trying to sweep her off of him, but it was futile. She yanked the axe out of his shoulder, pulled his head back and swung it down in a brutal arch, driving the blade deep into John's neck. He teetered for a moment, then fell, Vetri leaping clear a second before the massive suit of armor came crashing to the ground.

Clambering to his feet, Leo approached cautiously, reloading his pistol. John's helmet was still open, and Leo could see him gasping for breath around a mouthful of his own blood. The dying Human noticed him and tried to speak, raising his arm weakly to point in Leo's general direction.

"L-l... I kn... *cough* He..e's... *cough* Ov... ord... dri..."

Leo's blood ran cold as he realized he was about to be revealed.

"Sorry buddy, but you're already dead" he thought to himself as he slowly placed the glowing dot of his pistol sight between John's eyes and squeezed the trigger.

As Leo lowered the weapon, now almost unbearably heavy in his hands, he saw Kess emerge from behind a collapsed wall with the corporal. Vetri was slowly clapping as she sauntered towards them, tail swaying in time with her hips.

"Look at you. First day on the job and already a stone cold killer." Vetri laughed, giving John's helmet a casual kick.

If only she knew.

"Damn hunter-killer teams." Kess grumbled. "Take your eyes off the sky for half a minute and they drop right onto your head."
>>
>>33219017
"Speaking of which, how did you know they were coming?" Vetri asked Leo, cocking her head curiously.

"Uhhhh... The paramedics at the hospital used the same emdrive jump packs, I recognized the sound of them charging." Leo gave the first excuse that came to mind.

That seemed to satisfy Vetri, who nodded and turned her attention to the tank, planting her hands on her hips and staring at it pensively.

"Think we can get it out of here? Or are we gonna need a salvage crew and engies?" Kess asked.

"Well, only one way to find out. Time to earn your keep, Leo." Vetri grinned.

"Huh?" He asked, still a bit shook up.

"Why do you think I brought you? A lot of Conglomerate military tech uses biometric lockouts. We might need someone with Human DNA to get this hulk back online."

Kess had found a good overwatch position and was settling in with her rifle as Vetri led Leo over to the tank.

It was a massive beast indeed, its advanced composite armor over a foot thick in places. It would be too heavy to move on any but the most heavily reinforced roads, were it not for the emdrive thrusters on the bottom of the hull which bore much of the weight when the machine was underway.

Leo ducked underneath the long 125mm railgun "barrel" and ran his hand across the scorched and pitted hull. Vetri bounced once on her heels and effortlessly leaped almost her entire height, landing perfectly atop the tank. She helped him haul himself up as well, and pried back the partially open hatch. It was cramped inside, and still reeked of Molotov, but the controls appeared largely undamaged.

Leo wiggled his way into the driver's seat, and surveyed the control panel before him. A civilian vehicle would have almost no physical controls, but an augreal-only approach wasn't rugged enough for military applications. To Leo's surprise and amusement, the encryption key stick had been left in the ignition. He grasped it and turned, feeling the vehicle hum to life around him.
>>
File: Kursk.webm (3MB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Kursk.webm
3MB, 640x359px
>>33219003
t-tanks are not obsolete
>>
File: amagicalplace.png (34KB, 162x530px) Image search: [Google]
amagicalplace.png
34KB, 162x530px
bump
>>
File: B2B_St_paddys_White_1024x1024.jpg (140KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
B2B_St_paddys_White_1024x1024.jpg
140KB, 1024x700px
Barrett bin updated with Chapter 4.

http://pastebin.com/JWgFSePg
>>
>>33218606

>On the ground the special jägers are finishing marking targets for the planes & are preparing to leave, the chaos caused by Koivisto's men helped them greatly, the resistance at the airfield was light & it seems they didn't have the time to raise an alarm.
>"Come on men, let's go, anyone still here in two minutes will return home in a shoebox, if at all!" the captain shouts.
>"One more flare!" shouts their newest member.
>"There's no time!" captain argues only to see the corporal just finishing.
>"*Now* can we leave?" he asks before starting to sprint further away from the runway with the others following suit, they were all exhausted but the knowledge that several tons of high explosives were about to land on the runway gave everyone newfound strength.
>In the air Mjölner leader is opening throttle to gain speed, the plan calls for him to make a high-speed pass to map the airfield & designate targets for everyone before circling back and finishing the bombing run last.
>As he passes the airfield the computer picks 11 targets, the special forces were provided 12 flares so they managed to use their time efficiently.
>After designating the targets he pulls on the stick and opening throttle once more to get to a safe distance before Mjölner 2's bombs make targets 1 through 4 go away.
>While circling back for his own bombing run he allows himself a couple seconds to watch the fireworks, he sees eight explosions, each followed by secondary ones indicating that the bombs hit *something*, as he lines up for the run he makes a decision: he has one extra bomb and he's not taking it back, besides it would be a shame to leave the control tower standing...
>After dropping the last bomb he sets the course for Specter 1, the Russians will certainly be taking a closer look now & it won't do at all to let them gain proof of Gripens carrying out an attack against Russian military.
>"Specter 1, Sampo, I repeat, Sampo."
>"Mjölner leader, copy that, good job everyone."
>>
File: Explosion.jpg (780KB, 1596x914px) Image search: [Google]
Explosion.jpg
780KB, 1596x914px
>>33219997
Nice
>>
To /k/atch a Predator

part 3: http://pastebin.com/T6R3g4Er
Full Version: http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k

Small update. As always, comments and feedback are appreciated and valued...
>>
File: rip.png (5KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
5KB, 429x410px
>all these stories with ayyys
>all this great plot and character development with other stories
>by comparison, mine is not up to par of even dogshit
>I am losing my own desire to see my story through

Help?
>>
>>33220123
dont think i've never felt that?

come on, if you think my stuff is worth jack, say what you are doing at least?
>>
>>33220123
Practice by continuing to write.
>>
>>33220123
it can't be *that* bad, I hadn't updated my main story in months until tonight & even now my update is more or less a sidetrack from the storyline until now.
>>
>>33220099
Excellent!
>>
>>33217595
>>33217599
>>33218606
>>33219997
ffs all these typos, I'll fix them in the bin tomorrow...
>>
File: dunusoor.jpg (67KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
dunusoor.jpg
67KB, 425x400px
>>33220099
>tfw carnivore
>tfw online

p-pls let me be

jokes aside, this shit is really good
>>
File: Ch9-screen.jpg (164KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
Ch9-screen.jpg
164KB, 840x525px
>>33220422
Glad you guys are still into it! Sorry it has been a while since the last update. School is getting busy, then I fell into a bit of a hole. I'll try and keep writing and giving out small updates like this one more frequently.
>>
File: 437.jpg (17KB, 361x325px) Image search: [Google]
437.jpg
17KB, 361x325px
>>33220558
You're much better at this than I ever was. Don't sell yourself short, you're writing some very compelling work of fiction.
>>
File: 1478086098565.png (174KB, 680x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478086098565.png
174KB, 680x800px
does anyone else here like tanks?
Is it that time?
>>
>>33220790
i do
>>
File: Tank buster.jpg (2MB, 2353x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Tank buster.jpg
2MB, 2353x1266px
>>33220790
Tell your tanks I said "BRRRTTTT"
>>
File: wirbelwind.jpg (23KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
wirbelwind.jpg
23KB, 470x350px
meanies go home
>>
File: flakpanzer-37.jpg (2MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
flakpanzer-37.jpg
2MB, 4256x2832px
>>33220940

We're fixing one of those
>>
File: Update.gif (4KB, 341x56px) Image search: [Google]
Update.gif
4KB, 341x56px
>>33220790
Don't mind me just waiting for tanks.
>>
File: tanks get out.jpg (342KB, 2000x1137px) Image search: [Google]
tanks get out.jpg
342KB, 2000x1137px
*blocks your path*
>>
At about that time, your little talk and practical demonstration with Jake Benson and your dearest Lily started to finish up. Just like she said she would, Lily hap spun the Jagdtiger around and hit a target the size of a car 2000 yards away, five times in a row.

Turns out Lily could actually aim the gun without even being inside the vehicle. She was however very keen on pointing out that she didn’t see through the gunsight, even if she did go a little quiet when asked how the hell she aimed the gun

>So, we have a deal then?
‘You cannot expect me to agree to your terms’
>Well, me an Anon will just leave you to find someone else to help you with your problems
‘But you are the only one in-’
>Exactly. It’s just me. Which means you are left with very little option but to take up my offer

The man goes quiet and looks at Lily and narrows his eyes

>Don’t even try that. If i meet her and find out you have been trying to force your shit on her…
‘I’d rather you not threaten me. I know you….
>Shhh. No need to go there. But i do suggest you accept my offer
‘I’m more than 90 years old and i am being threatened by a child’
>Ex-Wehrmacht child, if i may

The old man grumbles, scoffs and does many more noises to show how displeased he is

‘I’m giving a Nazi and a child the tools to become war criminals’
>Pfft. I did that way before you were old enough to wear pants. So, do we have a deal?
‘I only do this because i know you hate them more than you can hate people. Deal’
And thus, Lily had turned herself into the Queen of the process of making a second attempt with Caretakers. In return, she was given a lifetime supply of Jagdtiger parts, a few “presents” along with some other things.
>>
Long story short, Lily took a lot of advantage of her position and she was loving it. And she didn’t make herself more popular with the staff on the base when she explained she wanted compensation for any technical inspection for the Jagdtiger. And not even an hour later, all personal Items was removed from the old tank hunter and placed in a locked room, and Lily was shining like a sun when she walked out of the command building

With a credit card

>They hate me really much in there now!

She is however radiating happiness. The corners of her mouth are wide apart and high up, her eyes are happy, the way she talk is happy, her entire body language is happy

“You look happy”
>Oh yes! Guess what i’ve got us?
“Guessing with what you have there, money?”
>Yes! That and a three day weekend in the city!
“The city?”
>Washington!
“Washington?”
>It’s that, Richmond or Norfolk
“What. Sorry if i’m slow here”
>You think i’d let them do a full technical inspection of it for free?
“You know… I’m genuinely impressed here. So, we taking a train or something?”

Lily puts on a face that clearly shows you are doing something wrong

“Not a train then?”

Lily scoffs a little before pulling out a key from her pocket and jiggles it a little on front of you

>Parking lot A, space 212

Somehow, you end up up carrying Lily’s weekend bag as well, she looks at a little map scribbled on a little slip of paper. You soon arrive at a desolate corner of a massive parking lot. Lily doesn’t waste a second taking the cover of the car, and then just staring at it
>>
“Lily… Of all imaginable cars, made from the year 1900 until now, i would have a hard time coming up with anything that would be less suitable for driving in the state the world in today”
>I kinda like it…. This is my kind of car
“It’s french”
>Ow… Well, it can’t be that bad
“Let’s put it this way. You have to be a Citroën specialist to make any sense of the hydraulics, a Maserati specialist to make any sense of the engine, and clairvoyant to make any sense of the electronics. And with the help of an internet connection, i can maybe be two of those”
>And i’ll be the third. Come on, honey

You laugh the worries away with Lily, and the stuff the boot full of luggage. Surprisingly, you find her in the driver’s seat.

>Can you read the map?
“Of course” you saying firing up the map application in your phone. “There is about 130 miles to Washington from here”
>And to civilized people that means…?

Lily giggles a little to make sure you don’t take offence or anything. Not that it would be an Issue with how happy she was.
“Alright Miss metric, 130 should be just over 200 km to people without freedom”

But just before Lily gets around to reply, a distinctive buzzing sound emerges from centre console. Luckily, it’s not the old car breaking down before the engine even has started running, it’s Lily’s phone

>Lily speaking

Her voice changed from happy, to concerned and angry as the call went on. Few minutes later she hangs up and puts the phone in her lap

>That was Natalya. We’ve missed some fighting. And i have to help her get new ammunition. The rounds she has now are pitiful
“You’re going to make her new ammo?”
>I am going to take the ones she has create hellfire
“Hellfire?”
>What is awful, begins with “N” and can set fire to sand, concrete and glass?
“Neither of those things are flammable”
>Not with that attitude. Anyway, let’s get going
>>
The old coupe leaves the parking lot, sounding just like it did cruising down the french riviera in 1975. If it ever was there, of course. This gave Lily the opportunity to teach you about tanks. German ones. But as with germans…

“This is too damn confusing”
>No it isn’t! It’s very simple”
“So, the Jagdpanther, is the TD version of the Panther, right?”
>Yes, of course
“And it has the 88mm gun from the Tiger”
>Well, it had the 88mm gun, but not the one from the tiger
“What, but you said that the Tiger had an 88 and-”
>Dummkopf, there are two flavor of 88 mm guns. The shorter one, 56 calibers long was mounted on the Tiger. The longer one, 71 barrels long was the main armament of the King tiger, the Jagdpanther and the Hornisse Panzerjäger
“Wait, isn’t it Jagdpanzer? You said Panzerjäger just now”
>Different things. The Jagdtiger is a Jagdpanzer, it’s a tank that hunts. Panzerjäger is a non-tank that hunts tanks
“For the love of god, why can’t you just call it tank destroyer like normal people? Anyway, Back to the Jagdpanther, which is a tank destroyer version of the Panther, right?”
>Right
“That has the same gun as the King tiger, right?”
>No, King tiger had the kwk 43, Jagdpanther had the pak 43
“Augh…”
>What! I am trying to teach you here
"Sorry Lily, go on"
>>
>Of course. Anyway, they are basically the same. Same mechanical things going on, same ammo and so on
“Good. But… the Jagdtiger isn’t a TD version of the Tiger”
>No, it’s based on the King tiger
“So was there no TD based on the normal Tiger?”
>No… but there was the Sturmmörserwagen 606/4
“What the fuck”
>Common name would be “Sturmtiger”. But it wasn’t a tank destroyer as such, it was an assault gun
“But… it wasn’t a gun”
>No, it was rocket launcher
“So it wasn’t actually an assault gun?”
>Hmm… that is a tricky category. For instance, some versions of the Jagdpanzer IV and the StuG IV was both made on the Panzer IV chassis, they had the same gun, similar armor and the same 300 hp, but one were designated a Jagdpanzer and one an assault gun, or Sturmgeshütz beca-
“Lily, please, i can only take so much”

Lily is like broken out of a trance, as if your words snap her back into reality

>Oh. Okay

She return to quietly driving the car along the big road. You exchange a few messages with Natalya who is looking for clues on the Ferdinand. And when Lily is focusing on the road, you can focus on her. Her wardrobe was… unflattering to say the best. Sure than panzerwaffe uniform made you a little weak in the knees, but it was hardly anything she could wear normally. And the rest was ill fitting, baggy or just very unflattering. And while that never was something you gave much thought while strolling around in an oily garage or inside an old fighting machine, but when going on a little weekend in a city, it felt a little off. The car did something similar to her as well. She needed something… To look pretty? Pretty-er?
>>
However you couldn’t spend much more time thinking about that. You were approaching a massive line of cars. But the whole concept of waiting in line seems foreign to Lily. A quick flick on the indicator and she moves over to the lane very clearly designated for military personnel and transports only. In an amazing turn of events, none of the soldiers guarding the checkpoint were even interested in stopping the champagne colored coupe. Lily slowed down to about 30 and the bar was raised long before the car got there

“So, not only did you go in the wrong lane, but you were not even stopped. Mind giving me a heads up to what just happened?”
>If only you knew who actually owns this car

Lily turned over to you, smiling, as the V6 up front sang it’s way through third and then settled in for a hum when it reached cruising speed. And as it turned out, all checkpoints, everywhere ignored to even stop the car. Washington was just an hour away now

Many, many miles west and many hours later Miranda closed her laptop and neatly put it in a protective case. It was since long dark outside and she was alone in the tank. Natalya hinted that she was looking for the lost Elefant. Would she be given nukes if Lily could meet her friend again. Again? Had they met before?

Miranda didn’t know. And honestly, she didn’t care much. If she could get these warheads, she could show these persky M68 armed M60s that the A2 truly was the best version. A nuclear shell fired from a tank… now that would truly be something. Park about 6 miles away from what you want to mess up, put the gun at maximum elevation and, boom!

Miranda giggles to herself, thinking of nuclear burns and mushroom clouds
>>
She was very happy with the progress she had done today. Another day or two of searching around and making calls and she might find it. Maybe. At the end of the day, it was a 65 ton machine, not like it would be easy to hide or anything. Right?

She even considered sending Lily a text message reporting her progress on the matter, but she decided to wait until the morning. It was late already, almost 11pm and Lily was most certainly asleep or busy. Miranda was right. Lily was busy

The next morning you walk down to a hotel breakfast, nothing short of gargantuan, with Lily in your hand. You spent last night at a little too expensive restaurant with her and then checking into a hotel. She may have gotten a little tipsy on red wine in the process. But this wasn't anything that would happen very often, so for this time it was okay.

And with a changed setting, a changed environment, Lily changed too. When there was just you and a sea of unknown people, she allowed herself to be a little more cling. Walk a little closer to you. She acted less like someone who fought next to you and more like someone who… loved you?

Just the thought of it makes you smile a little.

>what are these?

Lily is pointing at one of the dozen bowls buffet tables

“Those are chocolate cereal”

She scoffs

>Is nothing sacred anymore…
“You know what, you should try. Fill a small bowl and pour milk on it”
>I would never
“Brave words coming from someone who didn't want to shoot an M2. Remind me what you thought of it again?”
>Irrelevant. Chocolate should not be in breakfast
“Sounds like something a person who never had chocolate cereal would say”
>Americans…
Lily laughs a little and follows you to a well laid out table. The breakfast is way better than anything either of you has had in ages. A little too good as it turns out, since none of you could move when you were done eating
>>
“So, Lily. We have today all to ourselves in the city. What do you want to do?”
>i’d like to go and see a tailor. While i very much like my uniform, it’s not particularly subtle

Lily was right. The red and black panzerwaffe uniform was incredibly not-discrete

“Okay, so what do you want to do with it?”
>Nothing at all. I’d like to see if he can make another one, in medium gray, most likely. I don’t like being in the vehicle in civilian clothes
“Right, so same stuff, just a little more subtle looking?”
>Exactly
“Alright… Then let’s find a tailor”

It did however take you some time to realize this isn’t the 1950s anymore and tailors are really an endangered species. It took some looking around on your phone to find even a single one that was open even after the start of the war. There was two of them that might work. Sadly, both of them were at least an hour of walking away. But Lily didn’t seem to mind much.

She had never seen a bigger city, or any city after the 40s. But her gaze was unlike that of a tourist. She wasn’t looking for good places to have a coffee or admiring the buildings. She was looking for ambush spots and maybe places to go hull-down.

>You know, i’ve wanted to ask something…
“Anything, hit me”

You receive a light punch in the shoulder and a little giggle
>>
“Alright, miss literal, what would you like to ask me?”
>I figured this war is going to go on in other places a lot longer than in north america
“Probably, we have the big guns after all”
>Assume we arrive at the west coast with gore in the tracks and a gun covered in soot. What do we do?
“You are wondering if we should go looking for more trouble elsewhere?”
>If you want to, i’d follow you
“I don’t think we can decide that now. I think we’re going to know the answer when we get there. If we feel hatred, we could go looking for more trouble. And if we feel relief, we find some place to settle down i guess. Sounds good?”
>Yeah. But, we can’t do that before we’ve gotten me out of my... shell
“You know i’ll do anything in my power to help you. Just speak to me, okay?”
>We need… some things to make it work. While we have all physical items we need, we need a blessing
“A blessing?”
Suddenly, Lily goes red in her face, a rather out-of-character thing for her. Sure she could blush when you hit her with cheesy flattery or compliments, but you had done nothing of the sort. As far as you knew. Then, Lily stops dead in her tracks.

“Hey, are you okay?”
>Anon, it’s… just not right for me to say this but that blessing is like… us get-

Lily lowers her head and goes even more red. She is clearly embarrassed, and you can’t figure out why

“Like us what? Please Lily. I will try help you through everything, but you have to talk to me”
>Let’s just go, please

She turns away and starts walking towards the tailor. The rest of the walk is done in silence
>>
I was unable to say this earlier but thank you to the anons who posted both this >>33216455 and this >>33216484
>>
File: 1476297123227.jpg (127KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476297123227.jpg
127KB, 500x720px
And that's what i have for now!

Bonus points if you can guess what Lily means when she said "What is awful, begins with “N” and can set fire to sand, concrete and glass?"

R8, h8, b8 or do whatever you feel funny. I'm a internet faggot, not your mom
>>
>>33221112
Nitrocellulose?
>>
>>33221112
>Bonus points if you can guess what Lily means when she said "What is awful, begins with “N” and can set fire to sand, concrete and glass?"
Does it stick to kids?
>>
File: GotHim.jpg (62KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
GotHim.jpg
62KB, 357x346px
>>33221112
Niggers.

Niggers are awful and set fire to a lot of things.
>>
>>33221112
First thought was napalm, but that doesn't seem right.
>>
>>33221301
nope

>>33221302
>>33221331
nope

>>33221326
kek. Close but no cigar
>>
File: Nebelwerfer.jpg (36KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
Nebelwerfer.jpg
36KB, 800x531px
>>33221404
This fucking meme
>>
>>33221457
how does that set fire to glass?
>>
>>33221464
Kraut Space Magic
>>
>>33221112
Some kind of hypergolic chemical.
>>
>>33221404
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2015/07/chlorine-trifluoride-aka-chemical-can-set-fire-glass/
>>
>>33221534
N-stoff is correct! 5 points to the man of black!
>>
File: 31437.gif (978KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
31437.gif
978KB, 200x267px
>>33220143
It's me, sorry. I don't trip often if I'm not posting story content.

My main issues:
>still don't have main character (or any characters) named
>title is better than it was but still just a temp
>main gun has already been done, and is currently in flashback with Construct (you feelsy bastard, you)
>am getting over being sick, but also finding out that my other IRL shit is gonna get pushed in
>still have no storyboarding
>actually don't know how to storyboard
>actually don't know what I plan on doing other than making my MC relive being birthed as a geist, which was the first thing I posted, but had no context so it fell flat
>I see no endpoint other than abovementioned reliving

Pic related is actually me
>>
File: Cindy_wide_eyes.jpg (8KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Cindy_wide_eyes.jpg
8KB, 200x237px
>>33221556
>>
>>33221556
>N-stoff
My favorite chemical weapon!
>>
File: 1477083215774.jpg (60KB, 700x406px) Image search: [Google]
1477083215774.jpg
60KB, 700x406px
>>33221588

>>still don't have main character (or any characters) named
http://listofrandomnames.com/

>>title is better than it was but still just a temp
Mine is called "The tale of Jagdtiger 331". Not like that is a good title in itself, but i just say "JT stuff"

>>am getting over being sick, but also finding out that my other IRL shit is gonna get pushed in
IRL shit goes first. I mean, i couldn't do much from hospital, ya know?

>>still have no storyboarding
>>actually don't know how to storyboard
Neither do i. Ever heard of "Making shit up as you go along"? It's been a thing for a long while, you gonna love it

And about the end stuff, if you don't see anything beyond that, don't go beyond that, find a new idea to work on or go back later?

I have like 10 ideas, but i am damn busy...

Anything else i can "help" you with?
>>
File: 1465146533544.jpg (311KB, 1176x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465146533544.jpg
311KB, 1176x720px
>>33221588
>still don't have main character (or any characters) named
Anon probably has merit for the narrator's name, just by nature of it being the most common and a bit of a staple. As for the geist, just play with it for a while, something will probably end up hitting you. When all else fails though, I just go to "Popular baby names from year x" or "Popular [Country] Names." Alternatively just go the route of a name based on the firearm itself.
>main gun has already been done
There are, like, five Mauser stories and 4 Mosin ones. MilSurp rifles are common characters because they allow for a decent amount of background/trauma (in my opinion).
>am getting over being sick, but also finding out that my other IRL shit is gonna get pushed in
Good luck and get well.
>still have no storyboarding
>actually don't know how to storyboard
Maybe this is just a fault of me as a writer, but most my "storyboarding" was done in my head a while back, and I keep mental note of ideas I like.
>I see no endpoint other than abovementioned reliving
Ending on a cliffhanger isn't uncommon around here, but you always can leave it open for additions later, or just interpretation.

>making my MC relive being birthed as a geist
This sounds interesting.
If it's any consolation, I've really enjoyed your story up to this point.
>>
File: 8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg (148KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg
148KB, 735x1102px
>checks mail
>see some caps
thanks again m8
>>
File: 1488683150199.jpg (346KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488683150199.jpg
346KB, 1920x1200px
>>33222248
Polybro, I want to write a story about an A-10 waffengeist but I can't think of a conceivable reason for a private citizen to own and operate their own attacker aircraft - what do?
>>
>>33222406
Make shit up

Also read A-10 and hella pilot
>>
File: Freedom dispencer.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom dispencer.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>33222664
Care to link those?
>>
>>33220584
thanks man, this community is what got me writing again.

Bonus points for HM pic
>>
>>33221615
Excuse me Mr Homie, may I have a Wigger update? Just a small one?
>>
>>33222758
https://syncoroll.wordpress.com/the-adventures-of-sweet-a-10-and-hella-pilot-by-a-10/

Have fun
>>
File: 84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg (207KB, 948x1422px) Image search: [Google]
84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg
207KB, 948x1422px
>>33223061
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Ahem

Uh, yeah.... Maybe, I don't know. I've got a bit of lewd in the works right now, maybe after that?

Y'all like lewd and stuff, right?
>>
File: 1388789534002.jpg (52KB, 725x269px) Image search: [Google]
1388789534002.jpg
52KB, 725x269px
>>33221723
>anything else I can help you with?
No, actually. You've been kind enough to respond, and to read what I've written.

>>33221795
>another has read my work
>and says he enjoys it

I'll fix my shit and get right on to writing.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>33220123
keep going friendo, maybe you'll not only be probably better than me, but definitely probably way better than me, granted that's not a high goalpost, but still an improvement on probably better than me. And now for a capitalization on your feels as I try to make at least ONE post before nine o'clock
>>
>>33224076
But...it's 10:30?
>>
>>33224270
not here in california. It's 8:44.
>>
>>33224340
>west coast
Moar like worst coast
Just kidding, I love Cascadia.
>>
>>33224340
>>
Nevermind, some cunt keeps talking even after I told him to shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Dale.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>33224496
>>33224502
You say that jokingly, but uh... I would welcome death if it meant that this place was taken with me when the nukes went off.
>>
File: red-dawn-2012-wolverines.jpg (551KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
red-dawn-2012-wolverines.jpg
551KB, 1000x666px
>>33224526
>not looking forward Calexit, where you will finally get to live out your anti-communist insurgent fantasies

Low energy, keksodus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KFhT9O6-A
>>
>>33224598
logistics of the real world like living with cryabetes pretty much prevent me from doing that effectively since I can be easily waited out.
>>
>>33224868
I know a guy in...607 area code, I think....with the same genetic lottery issue as you. He goes by the name of Brosmium here on /k/, and last I saw of him was in a nuggetfest thread.

If you see him, aim to meet up?
>>
File: revisited.png (431KB, 420x602px) Image search: [Google]
revisited.png
431KB, 420x602px
page 7?
looks like a job for:
/WFG/ OFFICIAL BUMP ANON!!!
Don't worry worthless pissants, I'll save you!
>>
So WFG I sit here at work making donuts at 1:10 AM. What are, those of you who are up, doing?
>>
>>33225616
Habeeb it?
I haven't heard that name in years.
>>
>>33225659
I figured out how to do keybinds for my wacom on linux, now i'm trying to figure out how to set the correct proportions.

Then I'm gonna draw the opening scene to my story (finally), and post the first little bit of it as well.
>>
>>33225659
also, thank you for making the donuts.
>>
>>33225659
Working a 12hr shift tonight, hopefully my only one of the week. Only 6 hours left. I'm gonna reward myself when I get home by taking a 10hr nap.
>>
FYI
Working on new Pistol Waffegeist story
Might get lewd as fuck though
>>
>>33226239
Lewd the loli?
>>
>>33226328
>anon has one waffegeist and surprise his new pistol also is inhabited by a waffegeist
>commence the competition for their owner's attention and affection
>>
>>33226481
>fights for owners affection
>starts competing more fiercely
>light sabotaging from each other
>get into pesky bitch fights
>don't talk to each other
>get sympathy from owner saying other is bad
>one night it goes too far
>a fight
>suddenly one of them false on their back
>other has some kind of weapon
>they look into each others eyes
>and realize that didn't want owners affection
>or not as much as...

There we go
>>
File: 1486411761409.jpg (922KB, 1223x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486411761409.jpg
922KB, 1223x1600px
>>33219026
1v1 irl bitches! But I am glad to hear that tanks still live somewhere. Maybe on one of the outer worlds there's a space Faust driving a space Tiger using his space binoculars to spy space IS. But I digress. The combat was pretty brutal. I liked it. I'm thinking some of the rebels suspect Leo is more than an orderly, given his nonchalant execution. I can almost hear him say nothin personnel, kid.

>>33219997
I love it when a plan comes together. I don't think I have it quite right, but is this Sweden covertly attacking Russian targets? Either way, pretty badass raid. Love Gripen.

>>33220099
Damn, that city is shit. I really do hate Roberts, even more than Penelope. Everything he's done, and he thinks he can get away with it just by saying he'll turn a new leaf. Hope Simon pulls his head out of his ass soon. His city needs him.

>>33220974
That's really neat. I've always wanted to drive a tank.

>>33221112
Wanna say napalm. Bet it's a trick, though. Naphtha something? Really enjoyed it. Always gives me a giggle to hear a German try to explain technical anything as if it were breakfast talk. And the thought of a German running around D.C. in a Heer panzer uniform is really amusing. And did you hint at the Starship making an appearance? I love that thing, even if it was never very effective.

>>33221647
Oh. It was N stoff... Ignition, by Dr. John Clark, has a good section on the stuff. Really good book in general, if you're interested in rocketry. Unfortunately some of his predictions didn't pan out, like the nuclear rocket (thanks Jane Fonda).

>>33223767
L-lewds? With Wigger-chan? *sigh*. Guess I'm in. Let me grab the Vaseline.

>>33226666
Imma need a bigger tin of Vaseline.
>>
>>33226975
>I don't think I have it quite right, but is this Sweden covertly attacking Russian targets? Either way, pretty badass raid. Love Gripen.
yes, I'll explain the raid later in the story but short version is that the base was a threat to Finnish Lapland (and by extension to Swedish Lapland) and Gripens were better suited for the operation than Hornets.
>>
File: Xm37R24.jpg (146KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Xm37R24.jpg
146KB, 500x375px
>>33227001
>>33226975
Sorry for shilling, but this and Turbo'd volvos is the only interesting things we have over here
>>
>>33223767

Gonna toaster strudel the Hipoint again?
>>
>>33227007
My Daughter lives there too, she's pretty interesting, I'd say.

Then there's every AT system in my arms room, also products of Sweden.
>>
>>33227038
Yeah, we're pretty good on weapons for a country this small
>>
>>33227055
'pretty good'? 81 countries use/have used 40mm Bofors anti-air gun, the 57mm gun's different versions are used by 14 countries including USA.
IMO Saab Bofors Dynamics, Patria Land Systems and Lapua Nammo should unite under a single parent company co-owned by the Nordic states, buy Sako from Beretta before the damn Mafia sucks the company dry like happened to Colt in USA, then the Nordic arms giant could take over the world...
>>
File: 84mm.jpg (20KB, 460x299px) Image search: [Google]
84mm.jpg
20KB, 460x299px
>>33227267
And let's not forget out favorite rocket launcher

Also, i am totally digging your idea
>>
>>33227267
actually throw in some shipyards as well, the closed Rauma shipyard should be available...
>>
Guys....Imma pick up my second 1903a3 and Beretta Cx4 today.
>>
>>33227018
Time for Twinkie, nigga.
>>
>>33226666
Not quite, but you're in the right neighborhood.
Also
WITNESSED
>>
File: 1443647041505.jpg (161KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
1443647041505.jpg
161KB, 508x610px
>>33227381
>>
>>33227328
Do a full 20 point inspection, bud.

You don't want to live out Construct's healing story, do you?
>>
>>33227403
>Having to live with a bunch of bombshell/adorable personifications of guns + 1 maybe crazy handgun

Honestly doesn't sound so bad.
>>
File: 1397685355774.gif (47KB, 580x606px) Image search: [Google]
1397685355774.gif
47KB, 580x606px
>>33227417
>>
File: 1341823689629.jpg (52KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1341823689629.jpg
52KB, 526x300px
>>33227453
>reaction image
>from JT
>NOT a car
>>
>>33227403
Well it's a good thing it's not a used and abused hand gun and is a slightly used carbine.
>>
>>33227417
>getting shot
>by your own gun
>while your gun has flashbacks
>during what was supposed to be a calming range trip
>and now your guns are literally trying to kill each other while you're stuck in a coma
>>
File: 1446852356992.jpg (80KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1446852356992.jpg
80KB, 804x802px
>>33227680
R-right? Who would want that?

>At least it would break up the monotony that is my daily life
>>
File: 1440595819893.jpg (70KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1440595819893.jpg
70KB, 960x539px
>>33227536
okay, just cars from now on then
>>
File: received_10207840448793401.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207840448793401.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>33227732
Too late. I don't believe your posting name is the real JTfag until I see more Nibelungin.
>>
File: 1479334264853.png (83KB, 443x95px) Image search: [Google]
1479334264853.png
83KB, 443x95px
>>33227769
*Nibelung
>>
>>33224917
I'm in the 209 area code. I actually did the /k/ check in once and I'm one of like four /k/ommandos in town. Home town proud! Meth! Death! Auto Theft!
>>
>>33227301
Until you have to fire it 27 times...
>>
>>33227950
Mr. tank hunter is back it seems. Just dont let JT know
>>
>>33227007
I remember a hilarious video where some Swedish cop in a Volvo went up against an LAPD officer in a Crown Vic and absolutely trashed him on almost every test. Underestimate the turbocharged station wagon at your own peril.
>>
File: reklam12.jpg (572KB, 687x941px) Image search: [Google]
reklam12.jpg
572KB, 687x941px
>>33228161
Any link to that? I will pay in volvo ads
>>
>>33227781
Female. -in
>>
>>33228178
I saw it on Swedish TV in like 2008.
>>
>>33228242
n-no bully, kraut is 4th language

>>33228244
I'll dig

also,
>242
>244

you have been blessed by the Volvo gods. May you have a safe jurney
>>
>>33228252
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Strut mounts why u break so easy?!
>>
>>33228252
>4th language
Look at this elitist asshole
>>
>>33228575
Says the lazy nigger who can barely speak and type one.
>>
>>33228575
i was forced on two of them and was not allowed to sleep before i repeated a certain number of words each night

But nevermind my whining, i wont bother you anymore
>>
File: 1487824639199.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487824639199.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>
File: 1488089916272.jpg (120KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488089916272.jpg
120KB, 750x1000px
>>
>>33228768
You still haven't convinced me you're the real JTfag

>but you have my condolences for the shitty language instruction
>>
File: Excited Glock.webm (271KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
Excited Glock.webm
271KB, 400x254px
>>33226328
>>33226239
>>
>>33227267
>tfw have Tikka T3 Tac
>tfw don't have a scope for it yet
I should save up for it, but I keep buying other Finnish guns. I have no self control when it comes to milsurp. Especially Finnish milsurp.
>>
>>33226239
Isn't it a rule for any SoL-like fics regardless?
>>
>>33231712
There are rules?
>>
File: 1476218453640.gif (749KB, 433x711px) Image search: [Google]
1476218453640.gif
749KB, 433x711px
>>33231843
They're unwritten
>>
File: 1484336361162.png (107KB, 273x302px) Image search: [Google]
1484336361162.png
107KB, 273x302px
>>33231868
>mfw no pun-filled M-14 fic
>>
>>33232291
I mean... I have an M1A... Though any character I'd write would have to be an insert of my dad because he's the one who's autistic about M1A's like I am about FAL's.
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>33232291
i know i read a story in nam that had an m14 but it as not fun filled more like pure suffering, i cant remember who wrote it tho
>>
File: 1488082180269.jpg (727KB, 1402x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1488082180269.jpg
727KB, 1402x1638px
>2 days into his employment, official /wfg/ bump anon is already shitting the bed
>>
>>33234272
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: cat interactions.jpg (47KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
cat interactions.jpg
47KB, 400x600px
>>33234272
>154 days into making bins and bin accesories
>poly starts talking on third person and making plans to reunite all latinos under one baner and make latin america great for the first time
>>
>>33234360
>all Latinos under one beaner*
FTFY
>>
File: 160706_hotlinemiami.jpg (74KB, 730x334px) Image search: [Google]
160706_hotlinemiami.jpg
74KB, 730x334px
>>33234272
I'm writing again, I swear. I'm just a little slow, and feeling tired from having to wake up early in be in school all day.

Need to relax a bit
>>
File: m14 puns.jpg (237KB, 629x960px) Image search: [Google]
m14 puns.jpg
237KB, 629x960px
>>33234272
He already retired iirc.
>>33232291
Then write one.
>>
>>33234417
I can't into creativity.
>>
>>33220099
quad doubles for FUCK YOU ROBERTS!!!!
>>
>>33219997
Two hours later, extraction point Bravo
>The operation was a success, both teams managed to disengage without leaving anyone behind, Para jägers got to the rally point first & from there the teams proceeded to the extraction point Bravo together, Alpha had turned out to be a no-go due to the appearance of a Russian border patrol out of nowhere, the two men left there to watch the site managed to sneak away unnoticed & send a warning to the teams before proceeding to Bravo.
>"Surprise surprise, it's the agreed time and the whisks are nowhere to be seen nor heard" Koivisto's second in command mutters.
>"Has the Crown's ride *ever* been on time?" Koivisto asks.
>"Has there ever been a grunt who doesn't complain about everything, if the ride isn't late it's too early, the seats are uncomfortable or the service on the flight sucks" the special jägers' captain retorts with a smile.
>"Which reminds me, who should I talk to to get them serve booze on the return trip? Trekking in the Lapland wilderness is fun and all, but all that shooting makes me thristy" one of the special jägers comments while the medic patches him up, something or other seems to have scraped his temple.
>"I'll take it up with the brass, but what happened to you?" the captain asks.
>"That's a good question, I remember kicking in a door at the airfield & feeling as if someone hit me in the head with a log, the next thing I know I'm here having a smoke."
>"How can you be thristy because of shooting you don't even remember?" the captain asks.
>"I don't but my body does."
>"If you say so" the medic interjects as he finishes bandaging the man's head & puts a small bottle in his hands.
>"What's this?"
>"The supply was out of hand sanitizer so we have to make do with pirtu" the medic explains and winks.
>"Well, I guess it'll have to do" the man jokingly says before taking a long sip from the bottle just as the distinct sound of approaching helicopters becomes audible.
>"Ok gypsies, let's go home!"
>>
>>33234832
explanations:
whisk:direct translation of "vispilä", a slag term for helicopter
crown: refers to the state in general and FDF in particular, widely used despite the fact that Finland is a republic
pirtu: rectified spirits, in other words 95% ethanol
>>
>>33233555
>finally read rifles of 'nam
You were right, that was neither pun, nor fun filled.
>>
Did a blurb, no proofreading. I am pretty rusty, especially when it comes to improving stories. BS title could be something like "Cold"

>They always asked me why I signed up in the first place. For duty and country, I responded, my face without a hint of wariness and untouched from hardship. At first, I was proud, as I stood tall in my fatigues, with my metal helmet slightly askew. With a bright smile, and boots that were slightly too big, I remember reporting to my first duty station – as if the world was my oyster and full of experience.

>After spending the first Christmas alone, cold, and relentlessly shivering in my foxhole I started to wonder too – as I sat and heard my teeth chatter throughout the night. I wonder how she was doing, the one whom I thought of dearest. At this time of the night, she was most likely in her warm covers – the heavy blankets wrapped around a figure whose image had started to drift away from my memory.

>As I felt my stomach gnaw at itself for the countless time that week, the first seeds of doubt had been sown. The whispers started to grow louder as days passed when my mind taunted me with inklings of dissent. When I sat alone nursing a bottle of liquor while others traveled and eventually settled down, I started to question my decisions time and time again. Was it all really worth it? Would she stop waiting for me eventually too?
>>
>>33235768

>While others wouldn’t, I knew she would. For her, I would fight – if not for my brothers in arms.

>When a couple of years passed by and I first left for war, my acquaintances from another life asked me why I how I felt. Would I get out before I was sent? How did you feel about it? Are you going to see your girlfriend? When are you going to marry her? Do you think it will change you? Could you kill someone? Would she still love you afterwards?

>I laughed, and smiled back at them –their concern obviously half-hearted at the time. I didn’t have an answer for them – as an order was an order, and something I didn’t feel strongly against. Through enough fortitude, I had silenced my demons, for the military was my life now. I had the Army, and the Army had me. Whether it was to stand at attention, or crawl mindlessly through muddy fields and barbed wire – I would go, for I signed the dotted line. I had gone this long away from my love – another year wouldn’t be too hard.

>It would all be worth it in the end, when I would return to her arms a changed man. Love would only become sweeter with distance – something that desperately clinged on to justify my last couple of years of hardship and separation from her. She too suffered, but still held steadfast.

>Where on the continent I first arrived, I wasn’t quite sure. Somewhere far away, in a region in the world where most people couldn’t point out on a map. It was different, the air harsh and cold, where the water in our canteens would freeze if left unattended. A frozen hell, where young men like me were sent to conquer the folly of older generations. It was nothing new – like the twice used mittens I was issued upon arrival.
>>
>>33235786

>Yet, in the opening weeks here, I was happy. Though seldom, carefully folded and delicately written letters would find their way here – their corners slightly wrinkled in their arduous journey. were laced with the slightest hint of vanilla, something to cut the mixture of stenches I had grown accustomed to here. Through those, I caught rare glimpses of her life – what she did that week, her daily routines her musings about life. Through her I found comfort, despite the chilling cold or the constant howling winds. For now, my heart was warm and full.

>Yet, those were only brief solaces from the day to day exercises and patrols. More than once, I would return from the field, and simply occupy a still warm bunk as I let exhaustion take me once again. Day in and out we marched – and just as commonly did we take fire as well - the numerous rounds kicking small wisps in the snow banks besides me.

>When I first shot another man, I didn’t feel as much as I thought I would. I don’t remember his face, or whether he had ever noticed me – but the bright crimson splash against the snow would be what I’d carry from then on. Yet – I still felt concerned, what would she think if I ever told her that I had to do it? That to be honest, I didn't feel much when I took a life. Could I still grasp her delicate hands with my own?

>I sent her numerous letters, but was always wary to never tell her much. I wanted to ask her if I had changed, but I could already see the answer in the writing. Slowly but surely, the contents of each became more and more vague – until really, I was feeding off her own experiences back home. Perhaps when I got home I could finally tell her about my own days and what I thought to be my own aspirations. Maybe when I returned and proposed, she’d understand and listen to my stories.
>>
>>33235805

>However, the glimpses into the life I once knew had started to wane – as the letters became a rarer opportunity as we drew further and further into the front. In the beginning, whenever I had returned from patrol, I sent many a fleeting glance at the postbox, but as the time between letters went from weeks to months, I eventually learned to walk passed it – my joints achy from marching and eyes tired from the constant harsh glare of the snow.

>The artistic strokes and splatters of crimson became common sight. I used to watch each figure fall through my sights, though soon it became routine to simply move to the next one in line. In the back of my mind, I had started to count the experiences – but I didn’t care once I had seen a dozen bodies at once. Their figures were strewn against the desolate tundra, their uniforms and scarlet swatches of blood the only color I’d seen for days other than my own.

>In the blanketed white landscape, my comrades always rumored that one’s heart would turn cold from the unrelenting cold if left with an idle mind. Perhaps it was being so isolated and desensitized in this awful wonderland that did it. If one was able to resist that fate, then a slow and subtle madness would sink it – it’s tendrils taking root then slowly inching their way through every crevice of your mind. No matter the man, such an outcome would eventually befall them if they remained here too long.

>So when my time was up, I hopped on the next train back home. I left the powdered cold landscape behind, yet I felt the slightest twangs pulling me back as the train roared down the tracks. With my bags in tow and a newly purchased ring in hand – I was anxious to finally return home. Perhaps her letters were simply lost in transit, and I simply needed to pick up where things left off. Maybe if she asked, I would be okay with leaving the service behind. A fresh start, with the experiences and mentality of a changed man.
>>
>>33235818

>My heart was gripped in anticipation as I made my way towards her familiar steps. How long had it been since I had last gazed on that ornate cobblestone? How I wanted to see, speak, and hold her again – the one link to normalcy I still had. I didn’t even bother to drop my things off – for the time was opportune. A leap of faith – I knew, but one that would finally answer all the nagging questions that had taken root in my skull.

>I knocked, my knuckles rapped against her wooden door in a punctuated staccato. When she appeared, I should have been prepared to have my hopes shattered. In retrospect, I’d like to think I was relatively civil – as I was invited in for a cup of tea out of curtesy. She was surprised to see me, but her eyes were not filled with the flirty glee that I thought would greet me upon my return.

>We sat around the simple wooden table, and engaged in pithy conversation. At first glance, it may have appeared to be a delightful reunion between friends, but my mind endlessly taunted me knowing it wasn’t supposed to be just that. With all my might, I resisted the urge to stare at her ring finger, as it only took a glance to realize that time did not stop while I was away.

>With a smile and a halfhearted hug, I left her residence a scant half an hour later – the ring now a heavy weight in my trouser pockets. I chuckled, and feebly produced a cigarette – the aroma doing little for my nerves. I walked for a couple of hours – though the time did not seem to pass. It was the strangest of feelings, as I simply only felt numb. There were no stabs of heartbreak or teary refusals of reality – only a sinking cold emptiness. As I pondered I eventually found myself back at the very train station I had just departed hours ago.
>>
>>33235830

>I stood motionlessly, my eyes drawn to the recruitment sign that had drawn me in so long ago before. A strong man, with rifle in hand, fought valiantly for the ones at home. His uniform fluttered in the winter expanse, knowing that he was there for the common good. The Army was nothing without it's people, and the people nothing without the Army.

>Yet I had to ask, had I ever been that man? Did I ever think I was going to become him? In the end, what good did it do me now?

>They were questions that I didn't have answers for here. It didn't matter now - as with a frozen heart, I signed my papers waiving my leave and hopped back onto the train. When they asked why I came back, it was because I had left everything I had back in the dreary snowy wasteland – heart and all.

>And so, I came back to winter war – but this time with nothing to lose. Perhaps one day, I will recover what I left behind all those years ago.
>>
File: 1484155239152.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484155239152.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>Construct said he was puking his guts out.
>mfw we haven't heard anything since.

Guys...
>>
>>33237504
I have a feeling construct isn't the one you should worry about
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
File: 1488255911296.jpg (232KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
1488255911296.jpg
232KB, 579x819px
>>33237504
I needed to step back and take a breather for a bit. Been stressed due to a variety of factors, and everything I was writing was dry/boring/bad.

Been getting back to doing /k/ related things, even a little vidya for the first time in ages just to unwind, it's been nice, but I think I'm ready to get back to Damaged Goods. I have the whole story planned out (and have for awhile), I just need to write it out.

I appreciate the concern.
>>
File: 1486411899219.jpg (927KB, 1178x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486411899219.jpg
927KB, 1178x1600px
>>33234832
Pure ethanol. Guy must be desperate for a drink. Surprised several of them aren't popping expired Pervitin.

>>33235864
I can feel his hope and optimism slowly slip away as the flow of his loved one's letters lowers to a near stop. He lost his everything but his cold war. I really hope it doesn't kill him.

>>33238340
I'd rather you be alive then kill yourself in pursuit of giving us an entertaining story. We're not the dick; some sacrifices are too great for us, like your life.
>>
>>33238340

Take care of yourself.

(Some homo) I care about your well-being more than many people I've met face to face.
>>
>>33238340
Hope you feel better man. I know the feeling, getting back to /k/ related things really helped me get inspired to keep writing
>>
>>33238340
I can wait
>>
>>33238435
>Pure ethanol. Guy must be desperate for a drink. Surprised several of them aren't popping expired Pervitin.
soldiers drinking pirtu as-is has been a meme in Finland since at least WWI, there are countless stories from Finnish LRRP'ers drinking the pirtu from the medic's pack while on patrol.

As for expired Pervitin, I'm told that even today the wartime packs carried by medic NCOs contain amphetamine and/or meth, among other fun stuff (I'm also told that morphine isn't the strongest painkiller in the packs either), while I haven't seen the wartime sets myself I know a guy who has (he packed the med packs that went into Kosovo with the first Finnish peacekeepers in 1999.)
>>
Life and the decisions you have to make.
The choices are probably not exclusive of the other.
Serial-anon, signing on.

Marv froze, his hands grasping tight on the cold tubing of the rocket launching device.

Another rustle emerged from the vegetation.

His free hand slowly went over the Jericho 941 in it's holster, flicking open the retention strap that held it in before lifting it up to the suspicious source of sound.

The sights bobbed and dipped ever so slightly with each thud of his heart, his thoughts running wild. A Chinese kill team? A wild animal closing in for it's kill?
One of the many supernatural beings who dwell in the jungle?

His fingers gripped at the customized polymer grips, activating a bright laser sight as he bided his time on fear and anticipation on what is going to happen.

A dark silhouette broke through the leaves.

Over the adrenaline rush, Marv's trigger finger twitched.

A loud crack echoed through the forest.
>>
>>33239279
This is soon followed by a sharp metallic sound, then the groan of a man in obvious discomfort and pain. The being then crashes down into the ground, seemingly struggling with something.

Marv's gun is still aimed at whoever it was who just popped out, his sight alignment jiggling about as his arms trembled. He took a step back to put distance between him and the man. His mind is a jumble of thoughts, and so he mumbled:

>A...are you...okay? I...I didn't mean...

In a sudden, the man draws a handgun, lifting it up to him.

This left Marv with no choice but to fire off several rounds into the poor sap, whose body appeared to tremor and shake at every impact. Mud and debris flew up as the solid ball 9 millimeter rounds zipped through his target and into the ground.

He collapsed into a sitting position, the 941's slide locked back.

>W...what have I done?

He muttered as he gazed on the presumably cold, dead body. A helmeted figure, wearing some sort of long sleeved top covered in mud and grime. An M1911-pattern handgun laid on the ground mere inches away from it's former owner, while a slung Browning Automatic Rifle rested on his back.

Old World War 2-era weapons are not uncommon in this country, many still found in the hands of farmers, collectors, civilian auxilliary militias, even Communist rebels. Stockpiles of ammuntion are covered every now and then, and even the national armory produces wartime-specification .30-06.

>Okay...It's self-defense...nothing is wrong. Justified...
He muttered to himself as he looked over the body.

>Totally justif...no, oh no. No...
Marv's thoughts sank deeper.

The man is wearing an American uniform.
Not anything close to modern, even.
>>
>>33239289
>Fuck...I just shot...a Joe.

His thoughts raced. This has to be a joke, right? No hold-out from the war could have probably lasted this long in the forest. Even the most defiant of the Japanese have surrendered roughly 30 years ago.

The body says otherwise. The uniform, aside from streaks of mud and dirt, appears pristine. Helmet looks like it just came off the crate, so were the guns. No way any of those could last all those years in good condition in the hostile environment of a tropical jungle.

>Something's not right here.
He thought.

A groan emerged from the body, and an arm twitched. This sent Marv scampering away from whoever, scratch that, whatever it is.

His Jericho empty, he reaches for the Armscor, hoping it could put down the thing.

>N...no, come on, I didn't sign up for this shit!

The body then went on to lie on it's back, arms pointing up, then seemingly flopping into the mud in frustration. A foreign sounding voice then broke out.

>"Why can't I fucking die! For fucking fuck's sake! The light...it was so fucking close, but no...back to this fucked-up shithole of a world! Please...please...why won't this ever fucking end!"

The man just went on rambling into the sky.
>>
>>33239294
He then stared at Marv, who is holding up both guns at him.

>"Put them down, they sadly do fuck-all to me."
He said in a negative tone.

Marv, thinking about the futility of shooting a man that survived a full magazine, slowly lowers them. His mind strayed over to the thought that he probably was better off using the RPG earlier to save him his sanity. He doesn't know what to do next.

>Am I...

>"Dead? Sure as fuck you aren't, but I certainly hope I was."

>Uh...

>"My introduction to you was a bit...you know...unceremonial. Let's just cut the crap and get over with it. I'm Benjamin Houser, probably a private in the United States Army. Serial number...I don't have the clearest memory. I think it ends with...a 45? Fuck that, can't remember much. You?"

This Private Houser then puts out his right hand for a handshake.

Marv first doubted, but eventually he accepted the offer.

>Marvin R. Castillo, nice to know you, Benjamin. Oh, you can call me Marv, that's what everyone calls me by anyway."

>"Marv, oh okay. Did you see that plane that went down? I was heading there to see what happened, find ways to...you know...end my existence? Probably electrecute myself or something like that, then I came across you. Spooked you up to get you to shoot me. Clearly, that didn't work."
>>
>>33239302
>I...was in that plane. Somehow got out alive, luckily.

>"Easy for you to say."

>Oh, sorry, didn't mean that. You saw any Chinese soldiers? You know, slant eyes and odd uniforms? Big guns on trucks? Planning to get up there, avenge things.

>"Oh, those guys? They are in lookout for me after I stole food from a supply tent. Made some scary noises as I ran off into the jungle. Fun shit."

Private Houser made a slight grin, before it receded into a blank expression.

>"Want to get there? I can lead you the way, nothing much to do anyway."

Marv bit the bullet and accepted the offer, thinking that maybe trusting an unkillable American soldier that randomly pops out of nowhere in the jungle isn't that bad of an idea.

>"Very well! Let's get going. It's like, a klick or two away from here."

>Would you mind my slow pace? My leg got fucked up somewhere.

>"The better! I hadn't talked to anyone else but good old Miss Brown and her little companion for the last, like, 70 years?"
He remarked as he tapped the M1911 that sat on it's holster.

Well, isolation probably does odd shit to anyone, especially for that long. Poor soul ended up talking to his firearms after all those years.

The two began to move in a slow but steady pace, Houser leading the way.

>"Is that a Bazooka?! Good old Private Hicks carried one..."
Their voices began to fade eventually as the went back into dense vegetation.
>>
>>33239311
The sun has already gone down, the moon illuminating the forest with it's mild glow. The chirping of birds were replaced by the hooting of owls and the croaking of frogs. Branches snapped and creaked as some creatures prowled for prey.

Houser is unnerved, however. He continued to mumble on and on about the this and thats of the forest life. The expected, the unexpected, the overheard.

>"You know, I was by the river like east from here, sleeping in this bush. I woke up to the voices of people. Tourists, totally harmless. I just occasionally steal shit from them like food, whatever. They were talking about some sort of gnarly beast that eats people and makes some sort of blood sacrifice for something."

>Are you scared about it? Have you ever seen traces of it?

Houser grinned a bit, seemingly brushing the question off.
>"Nah, after all these years I'm here, I haven't seen anything like they have said. Gnarly claws, a malformed face, a chest with a cavity as dark as the moonless night. Probably some kind of wild dog pack. If it does exist, well, nothing bullets can't cure.

>That's...actually a great point.
Marv replied, a slight grin emanating from his face.

>How far before we reach the firebase?

>"If we walk through the night, we would be there by daybreak, if weather allows."
The private guarantees, maintaining a heading through the foilage. Marv has no other thing to do but to follow suit.
>>
File: 25e.png (573KB, 1223x315px) Image search: [Google]
25e.png
573KB, 1223x315px
>>33226975
Wiggerchan already has lewds, check my bin

>>33227018
>>33227331
Not gonna be wiggerchan this time.
>>
File: 1477624348409.jpg (97KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1477624348409.jpg
97KB, 750x937px
>>
>>33239496
So anon does rotate fuck his guns!
>>
File: shiiieeett.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shiiieeett.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>33239773
To be fair, Toaster Strudel wasn't canon in the HiPoint universe.

And no fucking occurred or was implied in /K/ompanions
>>
File: Pure Snowgirl Thoughts.png (350KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Snowgirl Thoughts.png
350KB, 1280x720px
>>33239906
I know, I just like to tease you.
>>
>>33235864
I fucking hate you in the way that only someone who has known that pain can hate.

I wanted to distance myself from him, to convince myself that it was going to be ok. I knew better.

You hit too close to home, dude. This isn't to say I disliked it; on the contrary, I like it very much. I still hate you.
>>
>>33238435
This is one of those times that the difference between then and than really matter....
>>
>>33235864
Damn, that's...cold.
>>
File: IMG_1089.jpg (41KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.jpg
41KB, 500x667px
>>33239946
>>
File: Melville_Young.png (166KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
Melville_Young.png
166KB, 400x575px
Melcome to Welville
>>
File: 1481006680214.png (107KB, 707x899px) Image search: [Google]
1481006680214.png
107KB, 707x899px
>>
>>33240670
Patton was right, we should have nuked the Ruskies back into the stone age when we had the chance.
>>
>>33240696
Would have solved a lot of problems. Too bad he was assassnated.
>>
>>33240711
It's like that fable with the chick who brings a snake home, nurses it back to health and then complains when it bites her. Except in this case the snake is Communism.
>>
File: 1485064538086.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485064538086.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
>>33240696
>leads the charge that beats and kills American WWI veterans who only wanted the benefits that they were promised
>Patton was right
What did Anon mean by this?
>>
>>33241095
A small price to pay for turning Russia into a radioactive crater.
>>
>>33241139
Point conceded. You aren't wrong.
>>
File: you dont wanna go fast....jpg (48KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
you dont wanna go fast....jpg
48KB, 250x174px
>want to do something on 20s or 30s aviation
>remember i have way too much on my plate
>None of it is anywhere near finished

well...
>>
update to bins will drop soon
>>
File: 1488584122027.jpg (177KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1488584122027.jpg
177KB, 1024x683px
>>33242037
>>
new to these threads, how do you get on the featured section?
>>
>>33242102
Happens randomly. WFG Illuminati decides.

Mainly rotates authors to give them a bump.
>>
>>33242102
this man has the gist of it >>33242127
altough is closer to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkLxp9CwyUQ
>>
File: 1487227977158m.jpg (100KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487227977158m.jpg
100KB, 722x1024px
>>33238435
>I'd rather you be alive then kill yourself
>Then kill yourself
O-okay...

>>33238558
I really appreciate it man, have an Anna.

>>33238722
Shooting and reloading really have been doing a lot of good.

>>33238777
Thanks JT, I'll try not to make you wait too much a longer.
>>
>>33242291
Of course I forgot my name.
>>
File: taxidriver1.jpg (72KB, 425x250px) Image search: [Google]
taxidriver1.jpg
72KB, 425x250px
>>33242291
Glad those things have helped you. I sort of fell into a depression which affected my writing. everything I would start to write just felt bad to me. It just took me sitting dow, cleaning some guns, playing some /k/ vidya to give me inspiration again. Godspeed construct!
>>
File: 1487619008388.jpg (85KB, 720x474px) Image search: [Google]
1487619008388.jpg
85KB, 720x474px
working on AT. Should be in be in this or next thread
>>
Iiiiiiiit's Xeno Time!
>>33219026
He may have been missing his long-range comns card, but he could still interface with local augreal systems. As the tank came alive, the dark and cramped inside of the hull appeared to become transparent in places (in reality it was just his implants syncing with the external cameras), and his vision filled with HUD elements and data. Once he connected the life support and monitoring cables from the driver's seat to his implants, the machine recognized him as Human and didn't appear to want further authentication. So far so good.

Leo had never driven a tank before, but almost all military vehicles these days used reskins of the same operating system, and he knew how to navigate that. The next step was to run a system diagnostic to see if the vehicle was still operational. After a few seconds of processing, the tank's computer spit out a list of results.

>12.7mm RWS Offline
>50mm Anti-Personnel VLS Cells Obstructed/Offline
>ECM Offline
>External Cameras (1, 9, 14) Offline
>Missile Defense Laser Emitters (3, 4) Offline
>Sensor Array (2) Obstructed/Offline
>EMDrive Gravity Compensator (4) Offline
>Minor Hull Damage in Sectors (3, 4, 5, 7)
>Minor Damage to Main Fusion Reactor (Operational at 78% Efficiency)
>Auxiliary Reactor Offline
>Auxiliary Power at 23% (1.4hrs drive time @ flank speed)
>Ammunition Remaining:=
>>125mm Main: 24/70rnds (10 HVP, 5 HE, 6 CANN, 3 EFP)
>>20mm Coaxial: 657/1250rnds
>>12.7mm RWS: 439/3000rnds [WEAPONS SYSTEM INOPERABLE/OFFLINE]
>>50mm Anti-Personnel VLS Cells: 18/60 weapons

>Recommendation: Strategic Withdrawal to nearest Field Depot for Immediate Repair.

"Well?" Leo heard Vetri call down from outside. "What do you see?"

"It turns on?" He yelled back. "I ran a computer check and it seems like it could make it back to your base if we can get out from under this rubble. Haven't tried powering the drivetrain yet."

"Alright, don't touch anything. We'll be right in." Vetri replied.
>>
>>33242782
Leo watched through the external cameras as Vetri, Kess and the male salvaged what they could from the destroyed drones and Overlord units, piling it onto the rear of the tank and tying it down. He was too busy watching Kess struggle with a drone gun to notice that Vetri had disappeared from his field of view. He heard a clunk above him, and looked up just in time to see Vetri's rear end descending on him.

She landed solidly in his lap before he could even raise an arm to fend her off. Even in all her combat gear she was surprisingly light, under 130 lbs easily. Still hurt though.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled, almost yanking the cables out of his neck by accident.

"Awwwwww, calm down big guy." Vetri purred wickedly, wiggling into a more comfortable position with her tail resting between Leo's thighs and her heels on the dashboard.

"Get the hell off me you goddamn roji bitch!" Leo struggled to evict her to no avail.

"Now now now, that's not a very nice thing to call someone..." She crooned coyly, swiveling her head around and flicking Leo's nose with a mocking smile.

"Shouldn't you be in the commander's seat anyway?" Leo growled, trying really hard not to think about how much she felt like a Human.

"I'm not letting you drive, dummy." She giggled, sliding her augreal goggles down over her eyes and cracking her knuckles.

"Then let me move."

"What about these then?" She reached back and tapped the side of his neck where the cables were protruding.

"Shit."

"Besides" Vetri's smile widened "this way I get a heated seat."

"You are just the worst."

"Oh hush, you big baby. You just might like it if you stop whining for half a minute."

"Just kill me already."

"Nah, I want you to suffer a little first." She quipped, wrapping her hands around the control sticks.
>>
>>33242790
The tank groaned and screeched in protest as Vetri tried to back it out from under the debris. The other two had entered as well, and were sitting in the commander and gunner's chairs, Kess dragging the hatch shut behind her. A bit of creative accelerator and gear use later, and Vetri managed to extract the tank from its polycrete prison. The machine was a bit sluggish, probably thanks to the dead emdrive thruster, and the suspension could certainly use some work. A fact Leo was keenly aware of as each bump drove Vetri deeper into his lap.

She hauled the tank around and made for the base, clumsily at first but quickly picking up the knack of driving it. Above and behind them, Kess was on her comns letting control know that the tank was friendly.

"Heheheh, this is fun." Vetri laughed, swerving towards a burned-out aircar wreck, much to Leo's consternation. "Hey Kess, does this thing have a sound system?"

"Lemme see... Yeah, but all they have is classical music." Kess yelled back.

"Well shit, I won't complain. Light 'er up!" Vetri replied, ramming the drive sticks forward with the biggest shit-eating grin Leo had ever seen.

"Right away, Sarge!" Kess chuckled, tapping an augreal button and cranking the similarly incorporial volume dial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYszFstNrrI

The rich sound of guitar and drums filled the cramped confines of the tank, sounds Leo hadn't heard in a long time. Music with real instruments wasn't that popular these days. As the music swelled, they collided with the wrecked car, crushing it under their treads like a pancake and eliciting celebratory yells from the aliens. Even Leo, surly as he was at the moment, had to admit it was fun to crush things with heavy armor. It was why he'd become an Overlord driver in the first place.

"Hey Leo!" Vetri yelled over the din. "Grab my cigs for me and I'll give you one!"

"Fuck no!" He shouted. "It's bad enough you're sitting on me, I'm not putting my hand down your shirt!"
>>
>>33242801
"Spoilsport!" Vetri pouted. "Then hold the left stick."

Without waiting for a response, she let go, forcing Leo to grab frantically for it while Vetri fished around for her smokes. She managed to retrieve the pack, shook it to dislodge one, and held it up in front of Leo's mouth. He grabbed it in his teeth, and lit it with his prosthetic. He barely got a good drag before Vetri's left hand snuck up and snatched it away from him.

"Hey!" Leo objected.

"Too bad. I said you could have one if you grabbed them. Thanks for the light though!"

"You're a real bastard, you know that?" He scowled.

"We all are!" She laughed, blowing smoke from her nostrils. "Marriage is a Human concept."

"Savages." Leo snorted.

"I like being a savage. It's a lot more fun. You should try it some time!"

The tank careened across the once still hellscape of destroyed city, weaving between crumbling walls and abandoned barricades. Leo felt a draft and looked up to see that Kess had popped the commander's hatch open and was sitting up in it, her raven-black hair flapping in the breeze.

"Ain't this the way to travel?!" Vetri yelled.

"Damn straight!" The other alien laughed, waving to an outgoing patrol.

"Shame they won't let us keep it!"

"Leo's right, you just ruin everything!"

"Well, all good things must come to an end." Vetri chuckled, gearing down as they approached the front gate of the base.

They rumbled through, the sensor arrays in the guard towers detecting their cowbells as friendly and holding their fire. All around them, people turned and stared at the massive metal beast rolling through their encampment. A few began pumping their fists and yelling in celebration of a captured enemy war machine. Kess returned the gesture, baring her fangs and howling.

>>
brek tiem

maor soon

BTW I know very little about tenks, so if I'm saying anything phenomenally stupid let me know.
>>
File: 1487693495002.jpg (34KB, 749x283px) Image search: [Google]
1487693495002.jpg
34KB, 749x283px
>>33242822
i'm afraid i can't help you much with future tanks...
>>
Let's see if I can continue the story....
>>33242291
Keep yourself alive, man. Here, have some relaxing Russian music about... an eighth grade girl I guess... Sounds relaxing though. https://youtu.be/-f6X71ab1OM

>Pitra and Jack lie there for a few minutes before they decided to get up.
>For a couple hours they walked the fields, sat in the sun, looked out over the fields and enjoyed the sunny day, sitting in the warm fields with this blue woman, Jack wandered if he was really alive, if truthfully, he hadn't died when he intended to after dropping from the Ingrid Richter and turning off his suit's healing support, and was the pain, the interaction suit in the hospital merely a subtle transition to the afterlife? Was he wrong to believe that only hell could await him if such a thing existed?
>Then it happened. Pitra's subdermal transmitter rang to life, snapping her from her relaxed state to one Jack recognized as the general state of alert following some kind of call to report in. As she started talking in Acrani to the air, Jack went for what items for readiness he didn't have, like his new boots and the field shirt.
>He didn't know what was going on, but reading Pitra's body language, she was heading in, and he wanted to be ready should he be needed along, or if she was called to bring him in. As he finished up his preparations, Pitra walked into the room and began pulling on her uniform, it was striking to Jack just how familiar the pattern was, surely he'd seen SOMETHING similar on earth, but for now, the questions came to his mind, and now was the time.
"Pitra, what's going on? What's the call about?"
>"We've been called in, How's your... diplomacy?" She said as she sat, resting her face in one hand and rubbing it up her forehead in exasperation.
"I don't do it for a living. There is potentially a reason for that. Who am I negotiating with?" Jack asked, doubting he'd like the answer.
>"Your new job by the authority of earth and acrassas is ambassador."
"Damn."
>>
File: 1486417522321.jpg (186KB, 873x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1486417522321.jpg
186KB, 873x1150px
>>33240008
>>33242291
Whoops. That's a major fuck up. I'm sorry. Please don't kill yourself. That'd be bad for everyone.

>>33239328
I'm afraid of Americans. This is why. Zombie American soldiers who talks to his guns. But he must be pretty badass if he's survived for so long.

>>33239496
T-there is? In your pastebin you say? Oh, oh my.

>>33242291
Again, please don't die. Especially by your own hands. I'm glad you're finding good hobbies. That helps a lot.

>>33242822
When they said classical, I was expecting Wagner. I was pleasantly surprised. I really hope they get to keep the tank. Tanks are fun.

>>33243984
Is Pitra anything like Sandra Bullock in Demolition Man? A total nerd for all the old Americana and stuff like that? Ambassador sounds fun, though. Good luck not starting wars, Jack.
>>
>>33244593
>Sandra Bullock
HA! no.
>collecting old americana
NEIN!
>collecting Human stuff.
No. Can't collect human stuff if you've never been where humans are. Particularly Pitra's squad being the first Acra to ever meet a Human.
>>
>>33244593
http://pastebin.com/ah0euF9e
>>
File: 1486409109358.jpg (107KB, 755x876px) Image search: [Google]
1486409109358.jpg
107KB, 755x876px
>>33244994
I don't mean that Pitra is collecting Americana. Hell, I don't know. I'm bad at this game. But I thought that was the general impression that I was getting.

>>33245113
>Cover me like a toaster strudel
Goddamn that's funny.
>>
>>33243984
"So I take it we're leaving now."
>"Yes. So a couple penal soldiers get to meet the king."
"Wait a MINUTE, you people have a monarch?"
>"...Yeah. Don't you?"
"Not in any meaningful capacity in a few hundred years. We've mostly moved to democracy and republican government."
>"Democracy? Republic?"
"You know what mob rule is?" Jack asked her as they started out the door.
>"Yes. We have that concept."
"So, imagine mob rule where everyone is asked to take a vote, and they all agree to go along with what the majority says. That's democracy. In a republic it's SIMILAR, except they choose a few individuals to represent each part of the mob by location, and those individuals make the choice for the whole mob." Jack explained.
>"There's so much wrong with that, I can't even begin."
"Then don't, it's much more refined than that, but I just don't want to put too fine a point on it, what I would like to do is get some information about something, but lets get on the road." Jack said as he hopped into the truck and the drive began.
"Are there any known diseases on this planet that are severely lethal, or were in the past, but have not since seen the light of day in many years?"
>"Um, some of the more common illnesses that occur on the ekler sickness, the in'lah, and the alke'har. The more severe ones that I hear about are the polir, the yabuk, and I guess you'd call the worst of them the red plague."
"The red plague? How bad is it?" Jack asked, knowing he likely had no immunity to any of the microbial malignancies of the planet.
>"Well, you'll notice we're all blue or green. Well, shit turns our skin red when we're infected. The death rate is seventy percent. On the other hand, if you survive it, you get immunity."
"And how infectious is that?" Jack asked, now realizing his potential to be dead in not too long.
>"We get a few million here, a few million there. It stays on another continent though."
"Well, we'll have to take care about that. Immunize before visits."
>>
>>33245113
You need to fix you're and your. A lot.
>>
>>33242822
>tfw no sassy ayylien qt to bounce on my lap and tease me
>>
>>33245568
>"Too late for that, you're already here."
"Now that I think of it... I'm not sure I want to take you to earth."
>"Why's that?"
"You have what, six of those diseases that you named? We've got countless. Just the deadly ones for you, Bubonic plague, Ebola, Malaria, Hanta virus, influenza of countless variants that have turned to super-strains, hell, we got so many we gave up NAMING them and just gave them countless acronyms like H1N1 and MRSA. Then there's Rhinovirus, HIV and various others. Usually it's easy for people to fight off Rhinovirus, until HIV turns to AIDS. Then a virus so harmless they call it 'the common cold' becomes the thing that kills you."
>"Well, how pervasive are these?"
"One third of all people on earth get the common cold. We'd have to see what genetic similarity there is between you and me, but you might be immune by being unreachable, or you could be about as immune to things as minor as rhinovirus as the natives of south america were to smallpox. Needless to say, they weren't immune to smallpox in the least. The conquistadors landed on the beaches, someone from the tribe met with them and headed back to the city to tell about their arrival, then, a little while later they leave the beaches and head inland to find the cities. The cities are empty, strewn with corpses baring painfully obvious signs of smallpox and measles. Turns out these people a continent over had no immunity. Now imagine a pretty blue thing across the universe goes to another planet."
>As they neared the military base, Pitra looked to Jack with just one question.
>"Jack..." She said, trying to focus on the truck's movement and contemplate the question at the same time, forming it in her mind. "Jack. What's your whole name? Like you'd have on a record of something."
>Jack thought about the severity such a question usually entailed before deciding to give an unabridged answer. She could know.
"John Herman."
>"I can know that before I die if I'm unlucky." She said.
>>
File: poklonskaya.jpg (66KB, 580x451px) Image search: [Google]
poklonskaya.jpg
66KB, 580x451px
>>33246516
"So you're coming with me to earth then?" Jack asked, practically to himself more than to her.

>"Can I go like we are? On your arm?"

"Yeah. It'd be nice to head out to earth and show you some of the things I've seen and lived with. I could show you Salisbury in Rhodesia."

>"Is that where you live?"

"Not in about five years. But it's where I'm from. A beautiful city really."

>The ride came to an end, Jack and Pitra got out and walked to the officer on duty.

>"afdmssngnjsdngsdngsgsd" was what Jack made out as Pitra began talking to the officer. He rose from his chair and started away signalling the two to follow. The two obliging.

"Pitra, What's going on?"
>"He's taking us to the transport. It's waiting for us."

>Soon Jack and Pitra found themselves in the cargo bay of a transport headed for a royal palace where they'd receive orders from the king of the acra.

That's it for tonight, I'll see you guys later... for now I've got an SU-25 to fly and Russian music to listen to.

https://youtu.be/SDCfhuqS3Qc
https://youtu.be/KX1gjk2dt8Y

And if you're wondering what I'm talking about when I talk about listening to Russian music, well...https://youtu.be/kWiHSFNrLb0
>>
File: dalegribble.gif (393KB, 311x264px) Image search: [Google]
dalegribble.gif
393KB, 311x264px
bump
>>
File: revolversbeam.jpg (101KB, 710x765px) Image search: [Google]
revolversbeam.jpg
101KB, 710x765px
>>33247247
Bumping with unrelated content.
>>
File: embargoleaf.png (105KB, 919x805px) Image search: [Google]
embargoleaf.png
105KB, 919x805px
>>
>>33247792
>>33248391
What the absolute fuck...?
>>
File: showersubmission.jpg (88KB, 630x650px) Image search: [Google]
showersubmission.jpg
88KB, 630x650px
Long time ago on /vp/ there was a thread where we would go to a site that generates random names and stats for pokemon moves. The idea of the thread was that you would draw a depiction of the move being used.
>>
>>33248515
There truly are a lot of strange places on this site...
>>
>>33248646
there isnt a single board that doesn't have good memes.
>>
>>33248653
There is only 3 I've been to. More than five minutes anyway.

So i wouldn't really know
>>
>>33248504
fuck you
>>
>>33248668
But... no

Why would you even do that
>>
File: 1486411875619.jpg (957KB, 1600x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1486411875619.jpg
957KB, 1600x1203px
>>33246920
Oh; there was more. I think the cuteness of the scene of those two walking down DC would be degraded slightly if Pitra was wearing a biohazard suit. But at least she won't die from the cold...
>>
File: 1452563785915.gif (15KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452563785915.gif
15KB, 266x400px
>>
File: 1412130516393.png (32KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1412130516393.png
32KB, 591x422px
a bump anon... is this what these threads have come to...
>>
File: 1485490322194.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485490322194.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>33249742
I mean good stories take time to write and like all the writers have either work/school or are on diferent time zones if you dont like the pace of the thread write something m8
>>
File: 1460551735593.jpg (1MB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1460551735593.jpg
1MB, 744x1052px
>>33249742
It's mid-morning in America, people have full time jobs man. It usually picks up later at night.
>>
>>33249766
M8, I am. Just turned my name off
>>
>>33245583
I wrote that thing months ago while I was drunk off my ass man. I've been meanin to go back through and proof read, but real life has me drained by the time I have free time.
>>
>>33249049
>Let's see if I can continue the story....
>only one post.
Kek, but you know that's not how I roll, homie.
>>
>>33245113
line 5: you're -> your
>>
File: 1488090005463.jpg (125KB, 540x618px) Image search: [Google]
1488090005463.jpg
125KB, 540x618px
>>
File: 1475010790509.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475010790509.gif
4MB, 640x360px
What kind of personality do you think zergface has? Is he a gud battle buddy? Or is he a blue falcon?
I think he would be a fun squadmate, always have good lewd jokes and funny stories to tell.
>>
File: Zergface in da club.jpg (84KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
Zergface in da club.jpg
84KB, 960x635px
>>33251567
>What kind of personality do you think zergface has?
High Energy. Enthusiastic as fuck about anything worth doing.
>Is he a gud battle buddy?
Trench life would never be dull. He's an absolute madman
>>
Ack, so many fics popping up, so little time to read them all! Sorry, writefags, I am a bad lurker!
>>
>tfw cci sr 450 primers next week
I am excite.
>>
>>33251994
you can always check the sticky there is a link to ALL the stories trust me
>>
>>33252024
But I want to give hot fresh (you)s, not ones that have gone stale because I let it sit out for too long ;_;
>>
>>33252057
>>33251994
yo lurker, you got any favourites?
>>
>>33252086
Need to read them first! This is why I am a bad lurker!
>>
>>33252057
i mean, showing interest/asking for more of a storie alredy binned is almost as good as a fresh (you) it means they want more and writers write more
>>
>>33252016
>enjoying reloading
Probably the most productive form of autism
>>
File: phhhfffhehehhe.jpg (26KB, 520x107px) Image search: [Google]
phhhfffhehehhe.jpg
26KB, 520x107px
>>33252110
i'd vouch for car-care/ maintainance

>have old volvo
>slam it in a VW at 30
>only damage is a bent radiator beam
>strap said beam to tree (while still atached to car) to tree
>ratchet stap the fucker back into shape
>secure any loose plastic bits with zip ties
>add a slpash of paint
>mfw it looks new
>>
>>33252110
It's an excuse to go hang out with one of my /k/ friends. I use his reloader and bring him appreciable amounts of brass for his own guns on occasion.
>>
File: 1475859226967.png (14KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475859226967.png
14KB, 200x300px
>>33250860
Nigger I am aware. see >>33250413
>>
File: 1455409996657.png (291KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455409996657.png
291KB, 600x400px
>>33252463
plz dont hate me. I just wanted to try to make it easier and faster to fix cuz I know you're so busy.
>>
File: 1468055069132.jpg (16KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1468055069132.jpg
16KB, 600x450px
>>
>>33252821
>blank activated plunger
Well, why the fuck not?
>>
>>33252851
Sadly porcelain is weak when it comes to sudden shocks like firecrackers or blanks being fired into the toilet water.
>>
File: Famas.jpg (63KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Famas.jpg
63KB, 900x600px
>>33252510
Ctrl+F senpai, don't fret. Preciate the help. I'll get to it in the next week or so, I guess.
>>
File: pogoplunger.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
pogoplunger.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>33252899
that's when this becomes necessary.
>>
>>33253251
This pictures describes precisely why I love people
>>
Walking across the fields,
Marching down the streets.
Heads held high,
Banners held higher.

The streets are choked with rubble,
The fields are burning.
Banners blow tattered in the wind,
There are no marches anymore.

This means little anymore,
Too much lies at stake.
Yet the banner still flies high,
Up against that deep blue sky.
>>
File: 1488090070868.jpg (226KB, 540x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1488090070868.jpg
226KB, 540x1416px
>>
File: 1488491884780.jpg (78KB, 640x664px) Image search: [Google]
1488491884780.jpg
78KB, 640x664px
>>
File: readingamag.jpg (219KB, 2048x1058px) Image search: [Google]
readingamag.jpg
219KB, 2048x1058px
It's almost the weekend guys. One more day. Hang in there.
>>
File: 1405226036173.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1405226036173.gif
2MB, 250x187px
>>33255594
>There is an entire day between me and the weekend
>>
File: happy race.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
happy race.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>33255629
>>33255594
>it's friday
>>
File: C5LFQ-zUEAAAL6A.jpg (172KB, 600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
C5LFQ-zUEAAAL6A.jpg
172KB, 600x1037px
>Browse Frontline Twitter
>Mosin-Chan is getting exclusive equipment
>It's a Simo Hayha targeting system

Devs confirmed to browse /k/. Calling it now.
>>
File: 1466468705173.png (6KB, 274x247px) Image search: [Google]
1466468705173.png
6KB, 274x247px
>>33255728
They are adding iron sights?
>>
Also I wanna ask: Do you like spoopy stories?
I mean like real spoopy? Ones that make you want to spoop your spants?
>>
>>33255797
If ya got something, then yes!
>>
>>33255797
as long as it is /k/ related post it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170309-202426.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170309-202426.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33255759
Lore-wise the girls are cyborgs programmed to use their guns to the best of their abilities.

Looks like Mosin-Chan is getting an upgrade to her hardware. Love the name though.
>>
>>33255797
MY SPANX ARE READY
>>
File: 1445124993293.jpg (531KB, 780x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1445124993293.jpg
531KB, 780x3120px
oh boy do i have something for you guys this time
>>
>>33255797
spoop me anon
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (26KB, 1045x352px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
26KB, 1045x352px
>>33256022
actually, it's past 4 am. Gonna do it tomorrow instead. Sorry guys
>>
File: 1483258435378.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1483258435378.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
Bump
>>
File: Miami Disco.jpg (259KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Miami Disco.jpg
259KB, 1024x1448px
Good news to some of you, part 8 for real looks like it'll be shorter than the couple of previous chapters, due to the location. The action and violence still remains. I just hope I'm not being retarded with tactics, but I never was really going to hyper realism anyway.
>>
File: thumb-1920-75642.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-75642.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
Last bump from me for the night. Hope all of the other writers have had a night just as chill and comfy as mine.

Feels good to be writing again.
>>
File: 1461272029964.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461272029964.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>33257773
>chill and comfy
>>
File: 1474854043356.jpg (53KB, 468x548px) Image search: [Google]
1474854043356.jpg
53KB, 468x548px
>>33257773
>chill and comfy night
>mfw I have massive writer's block
>>
>last day of classes before spring break are tomorrow

Expect something soon
>>
>>33258017
Don't feel so bad I have not had the motivation to write in like two weeks.
>>
>>33246920
>Somewhere.
>Some time.
>Is it here?
>NOW?!
>Jack's consciousness surged from a peaceful haze as he found himself in the cradle, the carbon black nano muscular structure of the MKVIII nano-muscle suit, or nano-suit for short protruded in front of him as he reached upward to block the light, only managing to realize he no longer needed to shield his eyes to prevent damage, and reminding him that he was now implanted in the suit.
>"Welcome to the twenty-fifth, Gauntlet. You're here for ten years.
>Before he knew it, Jack found himself on a battlefield with an M-20 like he'd always carried. Bathed in bullets, small caliber projectiles bounced off his suit as though they never connected, a blue bar showing degradation of suit energy.
>Jack went about firing on the assailants, the thrill of the fight gone, the urgency of avoiding death replaced by that of some unexpressed challenge to eliminate enemy soldiers as quickly as possible, not as a thrill or a fright, but just as an ongoing nuisance that had to, for some reason, be rectified quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXSHnam0ezs
>Jack began using the suit less conventionally and began using its capabilities if for no other reason than to keep the fight interesting, see how much he could keep them on their heels why he decimated them.
>The suit's communication suite began picking up all transmissions in the theater, filtering signal from noise, and delivering to him enemy communications calling for airstrike. He watched bored as he saw the munitions depart from enemy aircraft.
>Jack watched as the tanks of incendiary mixture detonated mere feet from him. For some reason he heard them and yet... it wasn't right.
"Wasn't this intimidating?" He thought to himself
>As he heard the tanks spread their firing venom he heard no the thunder he recognized as napalm being dropped. But rather some sort of thunder far deeper and far more reaching to his mind than napalm should have been.
>>
>>33258017
I just spent a few hours with my neighbor for D&D. If you ever want to spin storylines, just chill with that crowd.
>>
>>33258866
>As Jack thought of it more, the scene seemed less and less real, the consequences of being hit with napalm, even with the suit, being painful, seemingly less stinging and more droning as he felt it again and again, the tanks hitting the ground again, and yet again.
>Jack heard the thunder reach all the way into his mind as he realized where he was.
>"Jack? Jack..." A voice echoed though his mind from somewhere not readily apparent in his surroundings.
>"JOHN." Came the voice again, shattering the world around him as his mind flung from this hell, this...memory. His eyes snapped open as he began drawing breath from his idle state, filling his lungs and coming to alert.
>"Are you okay?" Finally came the voice of a worried Pitra, who sat looking into Jack's face closely, cradling his head in her lap.
"I'm fine. What's wrong?"
>"I was worried, you were twitching and mumbling about something." Pitra answered.
"Yeah. it was just uh... it was just a fever dream." Jack managed to get out, his face now giving hints of being ragged, as though the dream itself have beaten his body and left his joints sore.
>Pitra looked down into his eyes and saw that he stared back. She could tell he was looking past her. in his head must have been something resembling the sounds of hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQuMmOzy89I
"I dreamed about my first day with the twenty-fifth. I started to get lucid when I got to the napalm strike. On me."
>"Napalm?"
"liquid fuel. Like you put in your truck back on acrassis. Just thicker. And on fire. It burns most who get a hit from it."
>"You know, Jack. I thought you were primitive when you told me you used projectile weapons. Now I think you're just a savage." Pitra answered, stroking his brown hair as she looked down into his eyes.
"Well, if that's what you're into..." Jack answered with a smug grin.
>"Not like that. Although..."
"Well, we got another week before we reach earth. You'll get plenty of chances."
>>
>>33257931
>>33258017
>>33258821
The motivation will come back and the writers block will break. It always does.
>>
File: 1488563604315.jpg (135KB, 735x950px) Image search: [Google]
1488563604315.jpg
135KB, 735x950px
>>
File: Springs.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Springs.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33259996
For you Construct or anyone else who wants to see.
>>
>>33260027
>That M1903
Nice.
>>
>>33260047
The lower one is an un-issued rifle, it's bore looks like it just came off the production line and it's a 1944 production.
>>
File: 1486417615493.jpg (78KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486417615493.jpg
78KB, 436x600px
>>33259470
Napalm sticks to nano suits, eh? That's neat. Can't wait for the first Acra visit to Earth.
>>
File: 1488563812795.jpg (319KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488563812795.jpg
319KB, 960x1280px
>>
shitpost time?
>>
File: france.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
france.webm
3MB, 640x360px
some webms for the last 10 posts?
>>
File: superfortresses.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
superfortresses.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>33261013
>>
File: 1488741895053.jpg (59KB, 800x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488741895053.jpg
59KB, 800x410px
>>
File: canberra.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
canberra.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>33261024
>>
File: 1477150857098.webm (895KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477150857098.webm
895KB, 1280x720px
>>33261083
I was just about to post this, you fucker.

Nukes are crazy.
>>
File: soviet attack.webm (3MB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
soviet attack.webm
3MB, 490x360px
>>33261097
2fast4u
>>
File: Anti-gravity Mi-24.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-gravity Mi-24.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>33261115
>letting go of the rifle
reee
>>
File: 1477150993996.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477150993996.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>
File: 1441042494433.jpg (23KB, 324x586px) Image search: [Google]
1441042494433.jpg
23KB, 324x586px
>>33261137
>>33261083
is it wrong to think this is beautiful?
>>
File: beepbeep.jpg (98KB, 550x314px) Image search: [Google]
beepbeep.jpg
98KB, 550x314px
and now we wait for the page lads and lasses
>>
>>33261158
I don't think so, it is a testament to what we have become. If we wanted to, we could commit human suicide, the whole species... no other animal can do that. that fact makes me feel just a tad less insignificant in the grand scheme of things...
>>
File: 1477150088274.jpg (118KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477150088274.jpg
118KB, 800x494px
>>33261158
It would be weird if you didn't.

To me, it's amazing how much energy is involved in simply existing. To think that nowadays, a bomb that weighs 10 times as much as you, can demolish an entire city.
>>
next thread on the making
>>
>no bad boy, bad put that guy on the ground!

new thread
>>33261938
>>33261938
>>33261938
>>33261938
>>33261938
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.