[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi Suicide Weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Fiesler Reichenberg.jpg (173KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
Fiesler Reichenberg.jpg
173KB, 1032x774px
The Fiesler Reichenberg. A manned nazi suicide weapon that never saw use.
>>
>>33214766
A few years back I was taking a tour at the Flying Heritage Collection, and an old man with our group lit up when he saw the Fiesler Reichenberg. We (group and tour guide) ended up listening to his story about him TRAINING to be a pilot of the darn things. Was a real unexpected treat.
>>
>>33214812
so what is the method ?
even kamikaze is a skilled job that requires a perfect angle of approach combined with evasive maneuvers
>>
>>33214766
looks exactly like a V-1 with a cockpit added
>>
>>33214822
>so what is the method ?
No idea. Most of what he talked about was recruitment, age of recruitment (teen), and how he didn't end up dying (program cancellation).
>>
>>33214766
Hitler was very, very against suicide missions ( has to do with being a grunt in WWI).
the fact that it even got that far goes to show how desperate and fucked the Reich was at that point.
>>
>>33214867
against suicide missions? source? did you forget he ordered the 6th army to fight to the last man in stalingrad when they got surrounded on all sides?
>>
>>33214839
It's the idea. But it was retarded, since putting a man in a missile wouldn't change the success rate so much.
>>
File: curing autism.png (594KB, 701x520px) Image search: [Google]
curing autism.png
594KB, 701x520px
>>33214911
>fighting in battle to the death (against your enemy for survival)
>flying to your death PURPOSELY
Gee golly willikers bud
>>
>>33214867
This thing not seeing active service is much credited to Werner Baumbach, who was greatly against it, and other kind of suicide mission, because he though it to be stupid, with thin chances of sucess, and a waste of lives.
>>
>>33214960
>Mein Führer, the red army encircled us. I request permission to break through, before shits goes down.
>Dont worry Paulus, my man, I gonna send Manstein to break the encirclement, and the luftwaffe will maintain the pocket supplied. Hold your ground.
>Manstein and Luftwaffe fails.
>Well, gee, Paulus, looks like you fucked up. I think that the best way to us to save face now is you guys fighting to the last man. Also, I promoting you to Field Marshal now, and thats mean you are not to be taken alive. Cheers.
>>
File: chillin AHX.jpg (15KB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
chillin AHX.jpg
15KB, 400x255px
>>33215005
>cheers
disregarded
>>
>>33214766
Not a suicide weapon. The pilots were expected to bail out.
>>
>>33214917
It meant instead of dropping random V-1/2 on London they could try to target specific installations.
>>
>>33216441
How was that supposed to work with a jet engine right behind the cockpit?
>>
>>33216441

>Bails out

>Gets sucked into the jet engine

Yes truly genius weapon....i bet the intended pilots were suppose to be Jews
>>
>>33216475
>>33216496
They would bail out to the side, and anyway the engine was a pulse-jet not a turbine so it's not going to ingest him.
>>
>>33216528
That sounds like shit they'd tell people to make it seem like it wasn't technically a suicide mission.
>>
>>33216538
Well it was a suicide mission they would bail out over London then get caught and shot.
>>
>>33216475
That is the trick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.