[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRY KEBAB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Fry kebab.png (2MB, 1191x846px) Image search: [Google]
Fry kebab.png
2MB, 1191x846px
I remember watching an episode of this show with /k/ back in '09 or '10.
I definitely see why everyone was shitting on it
>Spetsnaz vs IRA
>Get an ex-Spetsnaz operative
>Get the grandson of an IRA member
>Have them compete in shooting
>The IRA guy misses more shots with the G3 than the Spetsnaz does with Dragunov
>EDGE: SPETSNAZ
>>
File: deadliestwarrior.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
deadliestwarrior.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>33213758
Deadliest Warrior was such a shitty and hilarious show. It was amazingly unscientific.
>we'll compare these weapons by testing them in completely different ways
>OOOOOHH YEP THAT'D KILL HIM
>Let me enter this "data" into an excel spreadsheet courtesy of Slytherine (r) Studios (c)
I'd watch it my brother and my friends and we'd riff it the whole time. Ah, to experience that again.
>>
>the last two faggots ALWAYS run out of ammo/lose their firearms
>gotta melee it out lol
>>
File: IRA vs Taliban 2.png (1MB, 1169x753px) Image search: [Google]
IRA vs Taliban 2.png
1MB, 1169x753px
>Spang
>>
File: Laughing IRA intensifies.png (825KB, 1265x891px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing IRA intensifies.png
825KB, 1265x891px
>>33213825
>ALWAYS
>ywn taunt a kebab you locked in a bus with a nail bomb before blowing him up
>>
People actually didn't like this show? I thought this was the fucking tits. I watched every episode. But yeah some of fights were unfair.
>>
>>33214186
I didn't like a lot of the comparisons. The conclusions they'd make when comparing weapons were nonsensical
>The Thompson is obviously better than the Sten because the Thompson has STUPPAN POWAH and the Sten doesn't
>EDGE: MAFIA
>>
I was super fucking hyped when they had the Sihk vs Centurion (which is a retarded matchup due to time and equipment quality differences but I wanted to see the Indian weapons).

>they make the Urumi guy test it on fucking armor stands
>guy they got clearly doesnt have a lot of experience using it on targets
>it's a babby urumi instead of the crazy multiple blade ones
>they throw the chakram wrong
>they choose the fucking scorpio instead of a sling for centurion long range weapon

Shieet.
>>
>>33213758
The show was garbage, but the game was surprisingly fun to play while drunk.
>>
>>33213758
>Katana shown to be unable to get through shitty Viking ringmail

>Samurai still win fight by cutting through armor with sword.

That armor test should put paid to all samurai vs knight arguments. It can't get through ringmail, it sure as shit isn't getting through chain.
>>
>>33213758

The one that really pissed me off.. When they said a generic American SWAT team, would beat the German Special Operations Rescue team.

Anyone who knows anything about German perfectionist culture (and the fact they're comparing an elite team that trains with FBI HRT, SAS, GIGN, etc vs a generic American SWAT team) knows it's complete bullshit.

And as always... they don't even use actual operators.
>>
>Taliban vs IRA
Knowing the IRA, they'd be fighting with the Taliban, not against them.
>>
>>33214938
You aren't wrong. Sinn Fein is filled with sjw faggots now. (and always was full of filthy west hating commies)
>>
File: 200% smug.jpg (54KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
200% smug.jpg
54KB, 480x720px
>>33214990
>>
It was a fun show. I especially liked the one where Green Berets were beaten by Spetsnaz.

The only crime would be taking the show seriously.
>>
>>33214634
ringmail is not a real thing fuckface
vikings were also shit tier niggers and would obviously lose to samurai, simply based on the fact that the samurai were actual trained soldiers and not pirate faggots.
>inb4 weeaboo
a western knight would fuck a samuraiĀ“s shit too
>>
>>33214209
if you watch it for shits and giggles, then it's entertaining. But dear god try not to watch it as if you're gonna learn something.
>>
>>33214186
The comparisons were often stupid. Plus each side always had two advantages no matter what.

I think it was the green berets vs spetsnaz. The shovel the green berets used killed the fuck out of the dummy but they brushed it off because it technically wasn't a weapon.

It was good for a laugh or to see interesting weapons in action against ballistics gel dummies though, it has that going for it.
>>
Remember the SS vs VC episode thread?

>BROHANDLE
>>
>Mongol lost to Comanche
Still bottom befuddled over this.
>>
>>33214938
I'm pretty sure eventually the Taliban would try to kill dem gud catholic boyz
>>
Season 1: "Three! Two! One! Go!"

Season 3: "HRUUEEE! TOOHW! HUOOOOAN! GHOOOO!"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.