[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ya'll gonna use your brass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: tyrone.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Ya'll gonna use your brass?
>>
Ain't that he truth.
I get free Winchester Super X 9mm from work and when I shoot it at the range the vermin come out of the woodwork wanting my brass. I like to say no and then throw it in the trash.
>>
>>33213048
C'mon man I got all these primers man and..
C'mon I suck yo diiick
>>
Have at it Tyrone.
>>
File: nigger_fallout.jpg (128KB, 716x626px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_fallout.jpg
128KB, 716x626px
>>33212840
This is why caseless ammo will be developed, and mainstreamed. To keep the melanin enriched down on the digital plantation.
Someone is working on plastic only cases that can only be fired once. I plan on finishing my development of such a gun very shortly.
>>
>>33214801
oh yeah i hear plastic's got great heat absorbtion properties
it absorbs a ton of heat and doesnt deform, and is both compact and light.
perfect for shell casings.
>>
File: Herter's nylon jacket rounds.jpg (19KB, 525x272px) Image search: [Google]
Herter's nylon jacket rounds.jpg
19KB, 525x272px
>>33214801
>Someone is working on plastic only cases that can only be fired once.
Why not just shoot steel-case?
>>
>>33214829
>oh yeah i hear plastic's got great heat absorbtion properties
Phenolic, nigga
They build motherfuckin' spaceship heat shields outta that crap.
>>
>>33212840
Yes. Now go fuck your Hi Point's magazine well.
>>
>>33214844
and apart from being an edgy maymay cartridge how would this be better than brass?
>>
>>33214829
The chamber getting hot is a simple problem to solve, but I won't go fully into how.
Plastic shell casings supported by the proper breech is cheap, can be molded or printed for shtf and preppers who have the know how.
Fucking ldpe and phenolic is all over the place. Even some water bottle materials could be put to use. Literally all of the oceans have plastic that has been made in the 70's.
>>
>>33214829
Then why are there not more shotguns trashed shooting plastic shells?
>>
>>33213048
Seriousry? Negroes come to you at the range and beg for your brass? The stuff doesn't kick them out?
>>
>>33214894
Shotguns dont shoot as fast as assault rifles.
>>
File: .22lr_#4_buckshot_load_cost_sm.jpg (34KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
.22lr_#4_buckshot_load_cost_sm.jpg
34KB, 300x216px
>>33214835
Because you get sucked into buying an item that has to be machined, measured, stamped, formed, and primered with expensive machinery for mass production.
The game has always been the consumable route for profits.
What if I told you could do away with all with a $200 setup that doesn't need all the gimickry of typical reloading?
Pour your bullets. 3D print your case mold, then use it to make your metal mold of the caliber you want. Probably can't go no higher in pressure than 35K for pistol rounds.
Build a simple press using Home Depot hardware, primers are gone with electric firing.
You will never pay a buck a round when the ammo bans start, or the inventory runs out, or shtf causes a complete outage.
>>
File: flap_lock_gun.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
flap_lock_gun.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>33214927
What about the AA-12 auto shotgun? Its up there in shells spent per minute at like 100 or so with the right magazine attached. What if there was a cylinder that spent 1/3rd of the time cooling off?
>>
>>33212840
Leave the 7.62 NATO, rest is all yours.
>>
>>33214971
>tfw the flaps are not completely identical
>tfw close tolerance flaps ground and hardened still not as accurate as a tri-lug or AR style bolt
>>
>>33214988
Like the parts in an AK are machined to the highest tolerance , yet spits ammo and bullets just as fast as an AR. It's about more lead downrange using cheaper tech you can make, than subscribing to the AR machine gods are always right meme.
Why didn't the Mac-10 or Uzi disappear like the dinosaur? Oh that's right you have to buy the mp-5 with that 10% tighter tolerances and more profits for the manufacturer. :}
>>
>>33215009
If it's more accurate to begin with barrel service life is longer, and MP5s are a closed bolt system that doesn't need a heavy bolt to operate. Apples to oranges.

Tolerances aren't a problem until it's hard to meet them, which is exactly the problem with the flapper lock system where the two pieces need to be identical.
>>
>>33215136
Point taken. I was just tossing up the pic to give in idea of what is possible, not necessarily practical.
Then again only a fool would mix parts from the same manufacturer without checking the tolerances first. For example mix numbered Mosin bolts and Mausers. You have to check the head space.
>>
>>33214971
> AA-12 auto shotgun
> Its up there in shells spent per minute at like 100
>comparing it an assault rifle that at minimum, have 600 rpm

I can already tell you're a very special boy.
>>
>>33214894
Shotguns run at lower pressure, and lower temperature, than rifle cartridges.
>>
File: dfim9xmqlaphdhil.jpg (25KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
dfim9xmqlaphdhil.jpg
25KB, 349x466px
>>33212840
>>
File: range officer.jpg (58KB, 352x488px) Image search: [Google]
range officer.jpg
58KB, 352x488px
>>33214835
>You can't shoot that commie shit here, it'll set the berm on fire!
>>
>>33214950
>primers are gone with electric firing.

So is reliability.

Cost of ammo is trivial for those not poor, and poverty indicates life fail guns won't fix.
>>
File: confused-nigger.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused-nigger.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>33214835
>>Why not just shoot steel-case?
> posts picture of aluminum cased ammo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.