[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend in Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1175.jpg (69KB, 313x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.jpg
69KB, 313x480px
So.
I have an acqaintance going to Russia who knows I'm a bit of a military nerd and offered that if I sent cash with him (I trust the guy) he'd get me some stuff.
So. No shady shit (it's not a fellow /k/ommando who could find some cool Bakelite and train parts and I'm not that daring) but he's willing to bring damn near anything that the cash I sent will cover and he's allowed to bring back.

Suggestions?
Pic sorta related because bringing shit back from Russia's fun.
>>
>>33212167
Okay, I'm sending $100 with him if that helps you guys out.
Realized I forgot it in the original post.
>>
File: 1488583598761.jpg (47KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488583598761.jpg
47KB, 1024x1024px
>sending cash to foreigners
>to Russia of all places
>>
>>33212537
Not a foreigner.
An American who regularly travels there for work.
I've known him a good while and he's trustworthy.
>>
File: AVHMYXV.jpg (229KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AVHMYXV.jpg
229KB, 1024x768px
>>33212554
Well if you could get some genuine Russian combat dress that would be pretty cool
>>
>>33212167
Have him bring you back VDV enlistment papers.
>>
>>33212605
More likely than not.
Apparently WW2 stuff is the easiest
(He used the example of a full suit of flight gear for a YaK pilot.)
>>
>>33212622
I wish. Also, this seems weird.
I see assloads of unboxing threads from people with connections and not one of you guys is interested in having someone else get awesome shit from Russia?
>>
Have a bump
>>
you should be urging him to stand up against the brutal regime of Vladimir Putin. The Russian people must take back their own country.
>>
>>33213242
Thank you, friend.
>>33213271
Goes along with the "no sketchy shit" policy.
Not a bad thing, I just don't want to cause him problems getting home.
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 440x293px
>>33213271
>being on the wrong side of history.
Hillary pls go
>>
>>33213324
Okay, let me barrow this down.
Are optics fucked by ITAR, or just treated the same as binoculars? We'll start with that.

Also, while we're at it, what about things like a stock, or a grip?
I have an AK with a fucked stock and it might be nice. How bad are those to bring legally?
>>
>>33213374
Just buy a deactivated Russian AK and strip it of everything usable.
>>
>>33213393
What about one of those blank guns in the Kalashnikov store? Are they close enough?
Would customs assfuck us?
>>
>>33213374
Itar only applies to stuff leaving the US
>>
>>33213496
Okay. What governs coming in.
Any problems with Russian export laws?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.