[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Wannabe in High School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

What was up with those assholes in high school that thought they were hot shit because they got to wear their uniform once a month.

>Be me
>junior in high school
>this once dude in the class below me was the typical motard type
>thought they were hot shit
>wore their uniform whenever possible
>turns out he was in some sort of Jr ROTC or some shit, not quite sure
>ALWAYS talked about the military
>Always talked about how tired he was after standing guard all weekend
>never did work in his classes
>Underclassman always wanted to spar him when he was dressed out
>in library one day
>Spewing the usual shit out his mouth
>starts showing different locks and chokes
>asks some kid to do it to him
>kid locks a rear naked choke onto him
>"military training" goes out the window and he's flailing around like a tard on acid
>kid still got a solid choke
>militaryfag falls to the ground unconscious and gurgling
>never laughed so hard
>once he came to, he claimed he was "too tired to give a shit"

here's another
>in class
>talking about how he's gonna get transferred out to San Diego for boot camp or something
>some girl says something about marines doing nothing but drinking and shooting guns, jokingly of course.
>Dude gets absolutely triggered, nearing autistic explosion.
>goes on a rant for the next 20 minutes about how he's always given a piss test before going back onto base.

Why does every school have at least one of these idiots? It's people like him that make the military look bad.

Also, what's the name for people like this?
>>
>>33209924
Never had this, live in NJ, only had recruiters come in bi-monthly and stand outside the cafeteria.
>>
>>33209924
Under age b@ detected.

>impying sports team fags, club fags or any other group in HS weren't jusr as bad
>>
>>33209924
Well autism is pretty much a requirement for marines so he'll fit right in.
>>
>>33209924

Nice blog post, OP.
>>
>>33209957

>Implying it's impossible for me to speak in past tense

No, this dude was WAAAAAY worse, even the sports guys agreed this dude was annoying as fuck.
>>
Wow, a blog post and a watermarked, un-cropped thumbnail. It's like you're trying to be a faggot.
>>
>>33209924
i was jrotc

it was alright, i mainly did it because it bumped me up in enlisted rank upon entry, and i got to shoot on the schools air rifle team and play with old m1's and m14's and the marines would bring a mark19 in for us to finger fuck.

other than that it was fucking retarded and we had designated days we had to wear a uniform which was just USMC marpat. i joined the army, to hell with the marines bs.
>>
In Marine OCS you can usually tell the ROTC fags by their cadences, and they are ripped apart mercilously by the sergeant instructors
>>
>>33209957
Now THAT we had plenty of

>This kid, we'll call him J
>You could tell this kid had a small brain by how small his head was
>5'9", 150lbs, Lebonese-American
>never shut the fuck up
>talked shit constantly after joining football team
>when he wasn't talking shit, he was talking about absolutely nothing
>my god never seen someone talk so much and so passionately about nothing for so long
>took any criticism way too seriously, got mad, impotent rage though
>ended up getting into a mock fight with him, picking him up and dropping him, he settled down a bit after that
>>
>>33210015

You act like I give a fuck.

Don't you have school tomorrow?
>>
>>33209924

Never even heard of J-ROTC til I was actually in the USAF.

"WTF, Over" was my response. Kind of plucking the low hanging fruit a tad early.

All the J-ROTC kids I knew of ended up being RJ's in basic.

USAF basic.

Which was basically a month and some of "loud noises".
>>
>>33210019
Fucking around with drill m1s and swords on campus is fun during lunch or after. Especially if you are high enough rank to not be questioned about 'practicing'.
>>
Didn't have much experience in college with ROTC kids. Buddy did it, officer now. Told me about how a few spergs made it though from HS. But HS JROTC all fucking outcasts

>JROTC at my school always had retarded slogans and propaganda posters around about how they were the """REAL LEADERSHIP""" class as a dig at the schools """Leadership""" class that was a bullshit class for ASB president/class president and their friends to fuck around in for an hour and a half every day

Meanwhile the JROTC spergs couldn't make eye contact or hold a normal conversation all social inept. One important aspect of leadership is engaging your team mates or what have you to articulate ideas and thoughts in a concise manner none of these fucking retards could do.

Class president buddy petitions leadership """teacher""" to get me in for a second semester (only supposed to take 1) and we spend the next 4 months trying to see how large of shit we could put up on the suspended ceilings of an unused classroom.
>>
>>33210041
RJ's?
>>
>>33210103
there's some pretty spergy people in college rotc, but usually they get weeded out by junior/senior year. usually
>>
>Be me
>Sophmore year of high school
>Inna AFJROTC drill team
>After school practicing routines
>Being led by cadet officer who was constantly picked on since elementary school
>Thinks he's hot shit because he made it to an officer's rank
>Constantly bitching and moaning every time we fuck up
>Likes to put his clipboard up to his face and sigh disapprovingly
>This gets on my nerves severely
>Finally have enough and slam clipboard into his face
>Cut gash right above his eyebrow
>Blood pours down his face
>Everyone else is laughing

I eventually quit the drill team and JROTC altogether. Didn't join the military and didn't sign up for ROTC in college. I got a bachelors in electrical engineering, he currently works at Walmart. To me, that's so much more satisfactory than slamming the clipboard in his face.
>>
>>33209924
I was in a Army JROTC for my 4 years of HS
That being said, you weren't shit if you weren't on a special team
The PT team got me into the best cardio shape I've ever been in
I could fucking run miles all day
But now I've gotten fat with academics and been trying to reach that shape ever since
>>
>>33209957
>b@
>hurr I'm retarded
>>
>>33210024

That simply didn't happen when I played
Most of us had been playing since 2nd grade, and our coach was such a hardass he weeded out the weak and those joining for "bragging rights." All that was left was people who legitimately wanted to play, and these people were the ones who didn't act like hot shit and really didn't give a fuck about social status.
>>
>>33210300
I admire your dubs
But surely there must have been some naturally talented QB or reciever that the coach didnt want to cut
>>
File: 1keitk.jpg (79KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1keitk.jpg
79KB, 666x500px
>>33209924
I was in MCJROTC back when I was in high school. Wasn't awful, there were actually a lot of guys/girls who really got helped out by the discipline and instructors. Kept them out of trouble and shit.

We got to shoot air rifles during school hours, we did a summer trip to Paris Island, still team was fun if not somewhat cringy.

A lot of people ended up going in the Marines after, many others opted out. We only ever had about 3 faggots Like OK described who were all autistic about it 24/7. No one really paid attention to them anyway though.
>>
>>33210320

We actually had a QB that went to play in the NCAA while I was a sophomore.

The coach never cut anyone based on lack of skill, he only kicked people out if they monumentally fucked up. (drugs, alcohol, stupid shit.) One fellow got kicked out for smoking weed in the locker room, and another was removed because he was a fucking retard and couldn't keep his GPA about a 2.0.

Also we averaged about 30 people on the team every year, so we didn't have many bodies to spare.
>>
>>33209924
As someone that did something with their time in JROTC, I can say that it is not all of us, and it really is a bad mark on the program.

There really is one of them in every unit. It is just a fact of the program. It attracts some really great people and teaches some really useful shit.

We called him Brock.
>>
>>33210133
Rim Jobs
>>
>JROTC in my high school
>A few kids who were decent people and had an interest in the military
>A bunch of kids who were uncoordinated, dumb, in bad shape, and in JROTC because counselors were encouraging these types of kids to sign up for JROTC
>JROTC kids didn't take gym class
>The more athletic kids took a gym class called Bigger, Faster, Stronger which was all about weightlifting and running
>For some reason the JROTC squad had to spend a few days with our regular gym class
>Gym teacher thought regular class vs JROTC games would be fun
>JROTC kids got completely blown out
>One of the days we ran the pacer
>Almost all the worst times were run by kids in JROTC
>Some of them even got beaten by the 5'10" kid who must have weighed 260
>>
>>33210223
milfags btfo
>>
>>33210937
I think how awful most of the kids in JROTC were probably scared away people who had some interest in the military and might have gotten something out of it.
>>
File: 1460426731121.jpg (72KB, 749x569px) Image search: [Google]
1460426731121.jpg
72KB, 749x569px
No one will believe me because we're on /k/ but here's my story

>Operator within SOCOM
>Do outreach with local kids in community on off time to help out, teach them skills and have fun.
>Get voluntold by command to show some Junior ROTC kid around our shop after hours because he is cousin to the commander or friends or his mom fucks the commander of the base
>Kid shows up in his fucking woodland cammo with his "officer" rank on. Fat as fuck. His fat as fuck mom is also with him
>Approach him to shake his hand.
>fucking kid, "an officer should be saluted by lower enlisted and given a greeting"
>forcefully shake his hand, "hi I'm E4 Fuckface, let me show you around"
>"Perfect, thank you. I plan to be here in a year."
>"uhh, selection requires that you be in excellent physical shape, what's your 2 mile run time?"
>fat kid starts stammering while his mom looks on proudly, "I uhh. I can't run, I mean I haven't tried 2 miles yet"
>Proceed to show this kid the shop, kid keeps commenting on what gun he wants to use, and how he's going to breeze through selection
>explains that he can do 200 pushups straight. Challenge him right then and there. He declines that it wouldn't be appropriate for an officer to engage in a competition with lower enlisted
>Go into fuckit mode. Grill the kid on physical fitness the rest of the time. Not so kindly explain that he's about to go through something that will be the toughest thing he's ever done in his life.
>go in one ear and out the other.
>Got a day off from the commander for doing it though. Fuck yea.
>>
>>33211141
Based on the type of people who joined my school's JROTC program, this definitely sounds like something that would happen
>>
>>33211141
did the fat fuck not realize you had to have 4 years of college before you were an officer?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.