[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

two red dot sights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: twoRDS.jpg (235KB, 1118x646px) Image search: [Google]
twoRDS.jpg
235KB, 1118x646px
Why would you use 2 red dots? I understand a magnified optic + 1 red dot setup. But why the need for two of the same optic? Back up RDS?
>>
>>33206567
Autism?
>>
>>33206567
>gee, your mom let you have TWO red dots?
>>
>>33206567
what's the big red switch cover looking thing on the left side of the rifle?

some kind of QD thing?
>>
File: 1222776898030.jpg (13KB, 380x287px) Image search: [Google]
1222776898030.jpg
13KB, 380x287px
>>33206567
maybe he has a sponsorship from the company and they pay him to run two ?
>>
>>33206567
>Civilians when will they learn
>>
>>33206567
maybe there was an obstacle where he had to put his gun sideways? Those sort of barricades aren't uncommon, but I've never seen that solution.
>>
File: kFAGS.jpg (525KB, 637x1828px) Image search: [Google]
kFAGS.jpg
525KB, 637x1828px
>>
>>33206567
>>33206943
>7 posts 6 posters
>op made his thread with the intent on posting his own meme
What the fuck anon...

On topic though; maybe one is adjusted for a different distance?

>>33206826
yes.
>>
I thought it was strange that the second RDS was on the right
The only explanation I can imagine is for shoulder switching without swapping hands and still being able to see down a sight
>>
File: tactical-grilling-kit.jpg (97KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
tactical-grilling-kit.jpg
97KB, 1000x800px
He probably had a magnified optic mounted but wanted to try using just a red dot for the competition this time to see if he fared better. So rather than taking the offset mount off and having to possibly re-zero the sight again next weekends when he puts his scope back on and wants a backup, he just left it on.

Or maybe he's just silly.
>>
>>33207146
I love bitches with hair like that. My girlfriend had short hair but she styles it retarded with no bangs
>>
>>33207167
Pics pls.
>>
>>33207167
>I love bitches with hair like that.

Same. It brings me no shortage of agony that all the cute girls with that hairstyle out here are raging lesbos.
>>
>>33206567
So you can fire the gun 45 degrees sideways to do 50% more damage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.