[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your personal opinion, what (extremely) specifically is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: mis6w.jpg (408KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mis6w.jpg
408KB, 1024x768px
In your personal opinion, what (extremely) specifically is the end-all-be-all of weapons (available for civilian purchase in the US) for sub-100m engagements?

I'd have to say pic related although I'm sure there's no perfect answer.
>>
>>33203393
That's it right there. One shot to any man in the thoracic cavity and he's FUBAR (fucked up beyond all recognition) you could get shot in the leg with that thing and the hydrostatic shock would swell your brain cavity to the size of a cantaloupe on a hot summer day. Russian rounds of ammo tend to take variable flight paths through the body called "keyholing" meaning a shot to the fingertip will work it's way through a arm, in the shoulder, and out the opposite thigh.
>>
>>33203393
Anything that takes ar-15 or sr-25 mags and is in 5.56 or 7.62x51.

People make jokes about "muh 5.56 poodle shooter" but when you limit it to 100 meters or less it because a really damn good round. As long as you're not running a retarded barrel length most of the not-shit (read: not m855) ammo will reliably fragment. Couple that with how easy it is to recoil manage a 5.56 rifle, the fact 5.56 ammo is plentiful in all weights bullet types and you're basically golden.

There's your overly long reply to your probably bait thread. Enjoy.
>>
>>33203480
Not bait, genuinely interested in opinions.
Welcome to night /k/, it's different here.
>>
>>33203489
Did you miss the thread that was just greentexting random firearms related terminology with anime images? Night /k/ isn't all that different.
>>
AR-15 with 77 grain OTM or bonded 62-64 grain softpoints.

Seriously, the AR-15 kicks the shit out of a Kalashnikov for an American today. Maybe 25 years ago when you could buy MAK90s for peanuts and Type 56s for not much more was when AK was kang.

Now you can build 4150CMV chrome lined ARs for $500. Nearly 50% off even before Obamamania.
>>
>>33203538
if OP was anywhere but america i would agree with the AK. but in america the ar15 is the perfect answer
>>
Flamethrower.
>>
AT-4
>>
>>33203503
Night /k/ is just European /k/
>>
Soft/Open tip.
Profit.
>>
File: AR105.jpg (960KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
AR105.jpg
960KB, 2016x1512px
This, clearly
>>
File: P220LS.jpg (127KB, 799x465px) Image search: [Google]
P220LS.jpg
127KB, 799x465px
>>
File: resize.jpg (3MB, 4032x2466px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
3MB, 4032x2466px
>>33205100
Suppressed
>>
>>33203409
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.