[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh no! It's retarded...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (99KB, 748x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 748x638px
Oh no! It's retarded...
>>
File: homertrash.jpg (77KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
homertrash.jpg
77KB, 500x385px
>>33202953
>Mini uzi
>16 inch cuck tube
>>
>>33202989

>*18 inch to meet 26 inch OAL
>>
Did Hickok and Ian have a secret love child?
>>
Anyone have a pic of IV8888's retarded son?
>>
>>33202953
how often are you going to make this thread again?
>>
Maybe not retarted, but he's 38 and still lives at home with his dad............perhaps horrible anxiety or something.

doesn't fit the bill as retarded considering he handles himself fine in these videos.
>>
File: 1445323346401.gif (581KB, 300x297px)
1445323346401.gif
581KB, 300x297px
>>33203298
>>
>>33203346
Good god is he actually retarded?
>>
>>33203359

yes.
>>
File: 1467435632122.jpg (104KB, 625x474px)
1467435632122.jpg
104KB, 625x474px
>>33203346
>>
File: hyde.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
hyde.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
weaponized autism
>>
>>33203346
>>33203367

sauce on video?
>>
>>33203381

he uploaded the video this was in then deleted it others have said.
>>
>>33203345
idk if he still lives with his parents, isn't he married with kids?
>>
>>33203387
Only because of his son? Is he downie or what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRBdN10iqm8
>>
>>33203373
>screen is dirtier than a bombed road in russia in autumn 1942
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>33203373
Jesus christ dude, what the fuck is wrong with your screen. Have some self-respect, my dude.
>>
this fuckin guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd4Su2nsRDc&spfreload=10
>>
>>33203373
could hardly read the words on the screen through the dense cladding of cum, dust, sneezeboogers, spat-out coke and distilled disappointment. Clean that shit
>>
>>33203414

that ain't me
>>
>>33202953
what's wrong with his face?
>>
File: 1479045518570.gif (3MB, 210x210px)
1479045518570.gif
3MB, 210x210px
>>33203422
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>33203345
>married people dont share house with their parents
Maybe this is weird in America but is pretty standard in Europe since there are still traditional values of family.
>>
>>33203506
>married couple with parents
No this is weird even in Europe.

If you can afford marriage and kids you should be able to move out.
>>
>>33203806
It may be weird in metropolis were everyone is living in 40 meter square apartments but its not with people who have two or three stories house.
If you people lost your path and are so self centered to be on your on because you feel like it,there is nothing to stop you but dont preach how other people should live their life.
>>
File: Face Off.jpg (64KB, 715x613px)
Face Off.jpg
64KB, 715x613px
>>33203308
again and again and again

forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mhZBLUyybo
>>
>>33203806
Not really.

Cost of living in metropolitan and suburban areas are rising exponentially. Often times kids want to get into a good school district, people flock to that given district, the price of housing rises, etc. If you live outside of the Southern United states, you'll pay an arm and a leg for fucking everything, and you're extra fucked if you live in or around a major city. Wages even for specialized jobs have stagnated whereas cost for basically everything has risen.
>>
>>33202953
So THAT'S why he wears his hair long.
>>
>>33203806
t. real estate agent
>>
>>33203407
I actually giggled.

also, you can hear hickok45 laughing in the background
>>
File: Curly Bill.jpg (189KB, 1024x1342px)
Curly Bill.jpg
189KB, 1024x1342px
>>33203985
fuck my sides
>>
>>33203399
No, he has a particularly horrifying genetic disease. It could have been worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacher_Collins_syndrome

Check google images for how bad it can be.
>>
>>33202953
his smile and optimism: gone
>>
>>33204049
>>33203367
>>33203359
>>33203399
He doesn´t have a genetic condition. Eric shot him in the face when he was just a baby. He was really drunk at the time. He gave up booze but refused to give up shooting.
>>
>>33203976
>>33203955
Are you even European? No one does this here except absolute white trash and parasites (gippos, moslems or nigs).

It's socially acceptable for young people under 30 to stay with their parents until they have enough money to move out but otherwise it's getting weird.

Americans on the other hand are advocating to move out the day you turn 18 which is going full kike.
>>
>>33203346
Poor kid. I was born with a minor defect to my face, easily remedied by surgery. But I couldn't have the surgery until I was 6, so during my youngest years I remember being made fun of quite a lot. Even after surgery, it would take years for it to heal properly, so I dealt with that for a long time.

To this day, I still think people notice from time to time. Something's just a little bit 'off'. It really fucks with you to have something that immediately sets you apart from society. I couldn't imagine having it that bad.
>>
>>33203373
>Sam Hyde

Anyone who thinks he's not just goofing is an idiot.
>>
>>33205793
Become the chosen one and take revenge on those that are not the same as you and destroy them once and for all for god will look your you and keep you safe.
>>
>>33205793
Like what anon? I got a real big head and kinda wide. Sometimes I feel like a freak.
>>
>>33204124
Someone PLEASE remind Eric of hos fuck up and spam every social media on how the horrible man shot his oen kid because he couldn't stop drinking booze.

I fucking hate drunks so goddamn much.
>>
>>33204124
damn....

my wife would fucking leave with my kid if i did that and refused to give up both. and i wpuldent blame her.
>>
File: God left us.jpg (346KB, 2048x1536px)
God left us.jpg
346KB, 2048x1536px
>>33203417
>>
>>33205908
that was a long time ago desu, people change.
>>
>>33205892
Basically the left side of my face was lacking a lot of muscular structure. My left eye wouldn't open at all, and it led to a lot of asymmetry. I had a surgery where they replaced muscles in my face with muscles taken from my leg. It took years for those muscles to 'take' and function as facial muscles would. I had lots of infections from the surgery, and generally felt like a monster for a large part of my youth. Basically as soon as I stopped looking weird, I was just old enough to get acne, lol, so I transitioned right into my awkward teenage years and the process started anew.

I still can't look at myself in the mirror. At least, not closely. But I've stopped letting it bother me on a day-to-day basis. I've had successful relationships, and some women find me attractive, so that's all that matters.
>>
>>33204124
Got anything to back up these claims?
>>
>>33205923
FUCK YOU PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE!

Did the jews changed after they killed jesus? No they didn't.

Did the drunk drivers changed after they killed someone's kid on the road? NO THEY DIDN'T AND THEY KEPT DRINKING!

Did your family changed when you were born? No they just felt regret and guilt for having to put up with a kid that sucked their lives away.

Eric is a horrible man for literally FUCKING LITERALLY SHOOTING HIS OWN SON WITH A FUCKING GUN BECAUSE HE WAS TOO BUSY DRINKING FUCKING BEER!!!

FUCK HIM I WANT ERIC FUCKING DISEMBOWELED AND STRAPPED DOWN ON A PILE OF BULLET ANTS AND HAVE TERMITES INVEST HIS ORGANS AND WATCH HIM DIE IN SLOW AGONY FUCK HIM AND FUCK THOSE THAT DRINK BEER AND THINK IT IS OKAY TO SHOOT THEIR KIDS IN THE FACE THEN DROP BEER AND SAY "LOL MY BAD I BE GOOD NOW HAVE SYMPATHY FOR ME LOL"

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>33206000
We missed you antman
>>
>>33204124
I wished the prohibition had worked and stayed and inforced to the extreme.
>>
>>33206135
Fuck off nothing wrong with drinking booze
>>
>>33206230
Says peter griffin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIo2OIfpjA

This nigga
>>
>>33206407
What the hell is he thinking?
>>
>>33206407
This dude is exactly what I imagine 99% of /k/ is like
>>
>>33206407
Can't watch video someone tell me what is going on in video
>>
>>33205793
I've got really nadty burns on my face and upper torso. School was hell and once I graduated I basically made it so I don't have to meet people anymore. The only people I ever meet are my doctor, a few local hobos and a waitress in the local 24/7 cafe.

Being disfugured fucks you up inside more than it does outside. I have never had friends, never touched a woman. Haven't been outside in the town during daytime in years.
>>
>>33206556
Dude sprays down his pps43c with wd40 while spouting autism.
>>
>>33202953
Man, John doesn't look that great with short hair..

>>33203345
Dude if I lived somewhere with a backyard like that, I would stay also.
>>
>>33206600
Dang man, sorry to hear that. I feel like I missed out on a whole lot of fun that other people seemed to be having when I was young. But as I got older and tried out the social scene, I realized it was mostly just empty interaction as an excuse to meet members of the opposite sex.

90% of going out and seeing people is the opportunity for reproduction. Sure you can have a good time getting drunk and dancing, but even that is just about going and putting yourself out there for the possibilities that might arise. It's empty, and mostly a waste of time. I don't remember a night out that amounted to much more than that.

Now I prefer staying home. I prefer not being around people. I'd move further out if I could afford it, and I'd choose to be isolative except for a few guys who want to talk SHTF and plan for it.

Thank god for the internet, huh? It's nice to get my conversation done here so I don't have to wade through 1000 shitty people to find 1 who likes the same stuff I do.
>>
>>33203407
Honestly not that bad.
If he was more confident about the delivery he could have got more laughs.
>>
>>33206936
He's relatively new to comedy and most comedians will say at this stage they were shitty and it takes years to really develop into anything worth talking about. There's a video on youtube of Doug Stanhope like 6 months in and he gets laughs but he can't even stand to watch it himself.
>>
>>33204148
>move out the day you turn 18 which is going full kike

this happened to me. on one hand i appreciate all i have now because i did have to struggle like a motherfucker when i was younger and had some very interesting situations unfold.
>be 18
>living in 1 bedroom apartment with frenemy because he was the only one who would move out of his parents
>i get bedroom, he puts his bed in the sun room
>people constantly fucking on my bed when im not home
>revolving door of degenerates and drug addicts coming in and out
>lets our other friend move in too that i didnt want anywhere near us
>i kick him out, 2 weeks later he offs himself
>roommate slices own leg open in protest
>tells his parents i did it to him after he gets out of the nut house
>on and on and on

on the other hand i feel like maybe if i had a better support structure and some encouragement and was allowed to stay at home to go to school, my life would be very very different. luckily im a hard worker so i was able to build myself up to where i am, but its taken years and i dont think i have any marketable skills if my current job were to fail.
>>
>>33206869
I actually look so bad that any meaningful interaction with the opposite sex is out of the question. There is a girl I like but I have never even talked with her.

But yeah, the internet saved me too. I also read a lot, and study animals and hang out with them in parks etc. Hedgehogs and birds don't judge you as longs as you bring snacks.
>>
>>33208258
Do you have a dog? I got a dog and I walk him every night for an hour or two. Helps keep me healthy and I truly now have a best friend. They require effort, but I can't even imagine life without a pupper now. Plus, it helps supplant my paternal instincts.
>>
>>33208464
I have a turtle. Found him from a trash can few years back. If I didn't have him to take care of I would've probably done myself in already.
>>
so did Eric really shoot his kid in the face or what the fuck
>>
File: WTF NIGGER.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
WTF NIGGER.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>33210071

No you fucking idiot. Do you really believe these faggots?

The true story is he fucked his pregnant wife so hard with a bubbad mosin it disfigured and mentally handicapped his child.

Get your fuckin facts straight.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.