[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's Armslist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (330KB, 2486x1828px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
330KB, 2486x1828px
I'm considering using Armslist but I am unsure what experience I will be expecting

Any stories/experiences willing to share?
>>
its shit. expect vanishing acts, scams and used scuba gear plus the rims from a 96 buick.
>>
>>33202901
I've never had an unpleasant experience with armslist.
>>
Your experience is completely dependent of the seller your dealing with. The area you live in should tell you a lot about who your going to deal with.
>>
>>33202891
have fun wading through the bubbas and fudds "i know wut i got" $478 for pic related
>>
>>33204269
modified for rectal firing?
>>
>>33202891
unless you're looking for something you can't find locally i suggest people don't buy online.

go to your gun stores and browse. see if they have what you want. then negotiate the price.

the only reason i could see someone using these websites and feeling good about it is if they had a bunch of cash to drop for something truly rare.
>>
Never had a problem with armslist. Always met in a public area with lots of people. I've had a couple people wanted to meet and then flake, but that's always going to come when selling something and having to meet up.
>>
>>33202891

I've had mostly positive experiences. Sure, there are flakes. But, unless you're in a hurry to sell/buy, a willing partner will emerge.
>>
>>33202891
Great as a seller trying to move smaller items like sights, lights, accessories, etc.

Never bought off there though.

I use a local board to move guns though.
>>
>>33204287
>It ain't so bad, as long as it saves your ass.
>>
> mfw got scammed 430 dollars expecting to buy a JM marlin 357 rifle

If you think something is up with the post, here's 3 golden rules

1. Ask for more pictures of the gun
2. Ask for different payment than cash order or walmart to Walmart
3. Copy description of post and paste it in Google search

Good thing it's tax season anyway but u was so fucking sad when that happened.
>>
User experience is like craigslist; vet the seller and item before going into the sale.
I've had very good experience with Armslist overall, I've saved thousands with it.
>>
>>33202891
>what experience I will be expecting

Scuba gear.
>>
>>33204368
I flaked on a guy once after he drove an hour to get here

I felt bad, but i honestly hadn't thought any of it through. I didn't have a way to get the cash out of my bank, or a place to put it (we were going to the movies right after), and i decided i didn't even like the M&P shield
>>
>>33204302

You ever use armslist? It seems like you haven't.
>>
>>33202974
Same here. Every person I've met on AL has been top notch gentlemen.
>>
>>33202891
If you meet up, meet in a public spot!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.