[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

police are trying to take mah gunz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: 50rounds.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
50rounds.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
hey /k/ i was recently arrested for petty theft resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. At the time i was legally concealed carrying a loaded firearm. They told me they are not going to give me back my weapon until monday because they are trying to bump up one of my charges to a felony. Can they actually do this or are they just being dicks to me because they know i can easily beat all these charges in court?
>>
>>33201236

the resisting arrest charge was especially bullshit. When i walked out of the store with the backpack on i forgot to scan at the self checkout the cop was screaming STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING. meanwhile im standing there with my hands up waiting for him to cuff me lol. some of these LEOs are real scumbags.
>>
>>33201272
I get that some Leo's are...But who the fuck puts a backpack on before buying it? Try it on...Take it off and buy it like a normal god damn person.
>>
>>33201236
They can actually do this, and they are also being dicks, as it is their job. Hire a lawyer.
>>
>>33201236
You're going to need a lawyer, anon. Invest in a good one, because it could cost you your life in the long run if they take your 2A from you.
>>
>>33201388
>Hire a lawyer.
do this
now
like, right now
stop dicking around on the internet, stop updating your whatever
hire
a
lawer
>>
>>33201388
>>33201434
This. Now.
>>
>>33201236
>arrested for petty theft, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct
>all while carrying a firearm

You're an idiot and shouldn't own guns
>>
>>33201236
theyre probably trying to use your firearm to link you to a felony charge.

Get a lawyer, get security footage of you "resisting."
petty theft is shit. They'll fine you and give you probation/community service.

They can hold your gun though...be prepared for knicks/scratches/rust
>>
>>33201236
>>33201236
>>33201236
>. Can they actually do this
i hope so. you are a piece of shit who doesnt deserve to breathe
>>
>>33201388
>>33201434

? how. shoplifting isnt a felony unless the items stolen are worth over $1000. Is there something im missing here? They already charged me with 3 misdemeanors and i have no prior record.
>>
>>33201456
This. Thieves deserve to hang
>>
>>33201236
>arrested for petty theft resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. At the time i was legally concealed carrying a loaded firearm.

Bu-Bye firearms.

When you go out shoplifting, it's prolly a bad idea to carry a concealed firearm.
>>
>>33201477
they're most likely trying to use the fact that you had a gun as some "enhancemnt"to bump one of your charges to a felony.

A real jew prosecutor could charge you with armed robbery, not that it would stick
>>
>>33201477

Larceny can be a felony at different amounts in different states, some like VA are especially tough.

In some cases if a person has been notified to stay off the premises they can be charged with felony b&e in some areas, although it is fairly rarely pursued and fairly simple to beat in court- the DA's office in my county won't do it.

Threatening to charge for more than you actually do is pretty common, the cop is going to need to have indictments issued if they have anything like that coming down. Most likely it's a bluff or posturing but OP was probably being a little shit and doing the petty theft he was charged with.
>>
>>33201509

hmm yea you're probably right i wouldnt put it past them since theyre already framing me for resisting arrest and im not sure where the disorderly conduct can into play i complied with them calmly and they only discovered the weapon when they asked if i had anything on me when i was being cuffed.
>>
>>33201477
Lawyer you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>33201619

yes i will contact one. know any good ones available on early sunday mornings?
>>
>>33201679
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.
>>
>>33201600
Maybe they have bodycam footage or whatever the fuck its called that you could use to get the RA charge dropped.
>>
>>33201236
You're responsible enough to go through all the hoops of getting a CCW, strap your pistol on every day, you don't forget it while taking a shit, you have'nt shot yourself yet, but you forgot to take a backpack off at a store and somehow attracted enough attention to get the police involved at the same time? This is fucking fishy as fuck and now you're asking /k/ for legal advice. You're lying about something or just REALLY fucking stupid and shouldn't carry a gun anyways. Fuck off.
>>
File: I dindu nuffin tho.webm (1MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
I dindu nuffin tho.webm
1MB, 1080x608px
>>33201236
>arrested for petty theft resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
I'm sorry you're a nigger, anon
>>
File: 1481321755929.gif (2KB, 176x66px) Image search: [Google]
1481321755929.gif
2KB, 176x66px
>>33201236
is this bait?
>>
>>33202256

>all the hoops of getting a CCW

lol this isnt Cali or Mass. You dont even need the $10 permit to carry in my state anymore and yes ill admit i was sleep deprived and retarded that day. The undercover apparently had been following me through the store after i put the backpack on and they accused me of being on drugs because of the way i was acting. I work long hard hours I dont sit in my cruiser all day eating donuts or jerking off to security cam footage though sometimes i wish i did. being a cop sounds like living life with easy mode turned on.
>>
>>33202520

yeah to bad you cant be one after you get sent to the pokey faggot

enjot no funz forever
>>
>Commit a crime because "I was being stupid that day."
>Somehow think you can be entrusted with carrying a gun on you

In my opinion, you are a retard and an accident waiting to happen, but that's just my opinion. Lawyer up you dumb fucking thief.
>>
I hope you get your funs taken away you piece of shit whitey
>>
>>33201236

>Shoplifting while carrying a gun
>Literally telling /k/ you "dindu nuttin"
I want to shake the hands of your arresting officers.
>>
>>33201236
>>33201272
People who interact with cops and say what they did was bullshit are usually shitty people.

The chances somebody "totally was a dum dum that day and forgot I was stealing something" are completely nil. Nobody believes you, even the people who say they do.

People who have run in with the cops like this are usually trash.
>>
>>33201272
Im not even surprised,I was got a ticket while in driving school and with the instructor next to me while driving on a straight road.
I haven't seen facepalm harder than my instructor at that moment.
>>
>>33201236
they should have shot you and smashed your throat in with a pair jack boots
>>
was the backpack the only thing you were buying?
>>
>>33202382
>webm
>no context
kys
>>
OP sounds like a moron who doesn't understand how the police operate.

The job of the police is to arrest people who break the law and to help the prosecutor put criminals in jail. Their actions have nothing to do with whether they like you or hate you, because it is their job to build a case against you.

Yes, the police are not your friend. There is a reason why /k/ has been saying this for years and why we, as a board, look down on bootlicking fucks. That does not mean, however, that you should go to the other extreme and claim that your local police are somehow out to get you when they arrest you for doing something stupid. Contact a lawyer, and, if you are as innocent as you claim to be, you will walk free when your case comes before a jury.
>>
>>33202520
>or Mass
>$10 permit
NH detected.

>>33203634
Lemme give you a real world example from my youth. Our town opened a new high school. We had to spend 1 year at a nearby trashy city high school until it opened, so then as sophomores, we'd seen what a shit high school looked like, then saw what our new school looked like. It was gorgeous. The teachers CARED. We realized it was worth protecting, and we didn't put up with the freshmen's shit like "school sucks, haha, let's draw dicks on the bathroom mirrors," etc. Then all the goths and other poor white trash started talking shit about the principal. He was a super nice guy, quiet, really engaged, hard worker. So, everyone stood up for him. He didn't play well with the school board, so when they tried to get rid of him, students and parents flooded the school board meetings and forced them to realize they'd be out of office in 5 minutes. Still, the shitty kids complained that he was a liar who hated kids, and was a total asshole. And we blew them off, b/c THEY were total assholes.

It took quite a while before the truth came out. The principal, feeling invincible, started pulling his shit in view of witnesses. Everyone eventually realized that the goths had been telling the truth all along; they'd be 5 minutes late to class, get called on it, say "yeah, whatever," teacher'd send them to the principal's office, and by the time their alcoholic abusive parents were informed, they'd "yelled at the teacher, sworn at the teacher, and been a half hour late."

Tl;dr, if only the shitheads interact with authority, then only the shitheads will be aware that the authority figures are also shitheads.

>>33201236
Dumbass. Lawyer up, beat the charges, get your gun back, stop being an idiot.
>>
>>33201420
all these people who say 'bruhhh get a lawyer bruh' don't seem to realize that lawyers are expensive as hell and just because you hire a lawyer doesn't mean you automatically win the case.
>>
File: sheeeiiitt.jpg (39KB, 501x373px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeiiitt.jpg
39KB, 501x373px
>>33201236
>>33201272
>shoplifted
>resisting arrest
>disorderly conduct
you're completely fucked
try to not be such a nigger next go around
>>
>>33203896
>lawyers are expensive

Because it takes years of training and tens of thousands to dollars to become a lawyer.

>just because you hire a lawyer doesn't mean you automatically win the case

Yes, but not hiring a lawyer does mean that you will automatically lose a case.

If you want to try defending yourself though, go right ahead. I can't wait to read on /k/ about how you lost your gun rights like that Scarsella guy who played a decisive role in his own conviction by taking the stand and testifying over the advice of his lawyer, because he thought he knew better.
>>
>Bootlickers, the thread
>>
>>33202479

yes

/thread
>>
File: Kongou7.jpg (88KB, 850x617px) Image search: [Google]
Kongou7.jpg
88KB, 850x617px
>commit a crime
>cry about it

maybe you shouldn't have committed the crime?
>>
I love how everyone just assumes that op is guilty of the charges brought on him without any evidence

you people need to stop watching CNN
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
OP is a dumb faggot, thankfully dumb faggots lose their rights really quickly.
>>
>>33201236
Honestly they can never give you your gun back and it's legal because faggot judges won't tell cops to stop stealing shit from citizens

Also way to be a fucking moron my basketball American friend
>>
>murican freedom
>>
>>33203918
this. Former thief here, lawyering up is the absolute best thing you can do. The system absolutely will fuck you over as hard as it can, because it makes money by doing so
>>
>>33201236
If the cop immediately knew you were shoplifting it was because the store's loss prevention called them and have on camera all the proof they need to prove you intended to steal the pack. They called the cops because they saw you had a gun. As is policy at every store with lp. Cops wouldn't have been there waiting if the store didn't know you were about to steal.
tldr; op stole like a retard and is pretending he didn't.
>>
Cost of lawyer > Cost of gun.
You're screwed.
>>
>>33202204
fuck you for making me snort out my morning coffee
>>
>>33203598
>you're rights are not dependent on the government
>the government sets rules where you lose your rights permanently after serving your sentence

Bernie Sanders 2020 amirite
>>
>>33201236
>c
Depends on where you live, if you live in Illinois, you're automatically a war criminal for owning a firearm regardless of your right to carry.
>>
>>33201358
Not that anon but i've been at stores before buying things and tried on a pair of gloves and a beanie and almost walked out wearing them both. At cash out they asked about the gloves and I said 'oh god i completely blanked' and after paying for everything turned right around realizing the beanie was on my head still, and paid for it.

Dumb? yes. Intent? Nah
>>
>>33201236
>breaks the law
>muh leos are scumbags
makes me think
>>
>>33201477
>shoplifting isnt a felony why do i need a lawyer!
>he said while being arrested for 'resisting arrest' and being involved in a crime with a concealed weapon, legal or not
You fucking idiot... get a lawyer and get this reduced. ASAP.
>>
>>33201236
Hire a lawyer.
>>
>>33201236
There must be more to the story, unless the police happened to already be there you must have done something sufficiently sketchy for the, to call the police well in advance of you leaving.

I bet you look like a rapist/murderer and were acting conspicuous as fuck. Probably wearing something that screamed "I have a gun".
>>
>>33206416
In addition you either went in with the sole purpose of acquiring said backpack in which case no reasonable person would believe you forgot you had it or you bought other items and did forget you had it on in which case they would usually ask you about it and you lied or they did not ask you about it, called the cops and if you were calm and explained your error most times in most places they would be understanding and let you just pay for it then leave.
>>
>>33201544
VAfag here
We got bumped to 1k for a felony. Not sure if it's in effect yet but that happened in the last 2 or 3 months maybe.
>>
>>33201420
This, I lost my 2nd amendment rights for 5 years, but got them back through petitioning. Petitioned without a lawyer too. I'm still amazed at myself how I navigated that court house and got my gun rights back on my own, went downstairs to their first floor where the sheriffs office is and applied for my ccw and got it.
>>
>>33201477
In my state felony starts at items over 250$ which is how I lost my gun rights in the first place then got them back.
>>
>>33201236

Better call Saul.
>>
>>33201679
I hear there's this guy called Saul who is pretty good.
>>
>>33203896
>I am a retard and want to lose my case.
Go right ahead numbnuts.
>>
File: lionel.png (27KB, 379x300px) Image search: [Google]
lionel.png
27KB, 379x300px
>>33201272
>things that happened

So these cops just happened to be waiting for you as you were exiting the grocery store immediately after you "forgot" to scan the backpack at self checkout? Bullshit OP, what's the real story?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.