[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in the military, I use the SIG 229 DAK I am looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (100KB, 780x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 780x728px
I am in the military, I use the SIG 229 DAK I am looking for something similar to that gun without the double trigger and smaller trigger pull in the $500 price range to CC.
>>
>>33198566
you could get a full featured Sig Elite with decocker and SRT. but no where near $500.
>>
>>33198566
This is the best troll thread I've ever seen.

>coast guard
>military
>>
>>33198629
We are in every continent including Bahrain, we have been in every war in the history of the United States we were also the original naval force that the USA possessed. We do a shit ton with very little.
>>
>>33198825
Sure thing puddle pirate
>>
Anon, If I listed even half of the way cool places that the Coast Guard has stations at, your little head would implode.

It's a tough job, checking those party boats full of bikini-clad babes, making sure that there are enough personal floatation devices on board, that no one is boating while intoxicated, and no pollutants are being discharged into the marine environment. Some of these party boats may have to be stopped, boarded, and inspected 4, 5, even 6 times in a day.

But, y'all can rest easy knowing that the puddle pirates of the shallow-water Navy have the situation under control.
>>
>>33198629
That's a lotta mad you got there. What happened, didn't score high enough on the ASVAB?
>>
>>33198825
>Bahrain
cool dude, next you'll tell me how miserable cutter duty is lmao.
>>
>>33200962
>Some of these party boats may have to be stopped, boarded, and inspected 4, 5, even 6 times in a day.

And in the winter time there's always a flock of WestPac widows hanging out at the E club. They do it all, from buying your drinks to making you breakfast before driving you back in time to make morning muster.
>>
Sig Sp2022
>>
>>33201677
this
>>
>>33201526
>morning muster.
which of course is at a reasonable time like 9 or 10
>>
>>33201677
Thank you Anon this is what I am looking for.
>>33201913
0700 for boat checks
>>
>>33201913
Typically it's at 0800. Most units will have an officers call/all hands muster at midday, as well as morning muster.

The morning one is to account for everybody, the midday one is to pass any word that needs passing.
>>
>>33202175
That is morning muster for us.
>>
Shit, if I could do it over, I'd be a Coastie. Good as stations, chill job, and get paid the same as me and don't have to formation every weekend for fuckup of the week or fuck off at the motorpool or wherever first sergeant deems necessary. Still get gi bill. The coast Guard is awesome, but no, not military. Fire, rescue, and police, pretty much. But I don't need to feel like a big man. I'm trying to have a good fucking life.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x615px
>>33202536
>Not Military

>First naval force for the USA
>12 largest navy in the world
>fought in every war since the independence of the USA
>Military
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.