[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GLOCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 7-gpi2150203tb_1.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
7-gpi2150203tb_1.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
Glock 21SF G3 .45ACP

Lets discuss Glocks and which one we have. Im currently looking at buying a used glock mentioned above with a laser max rail laser and comes with 2 13rnd mags.

Is there any issues or problems i should look out for because i honestly fell in love with this gun at first sight (was a big glock hater till i handled it) it felt really nice in my hands for a double.45 gat im guessing the small frame helps with that.
>>
File: Cw68rz3.jpg (746KB, 3072x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Cw68rz3.jpg
746KB, 3072x3072px
>>
>1 anti glock comment in a random thread
Guaranteed replies

>whole thread for glockfags to sperg out
1 reply
>>
File: Glock 34 MOS.jpg (21KB, 576x322px) Image search: [Google]
Glock 34 MOS.jpg
21KB, 576x322px
I picked this up for $630, factory new in box. This will be my first handgun, looking forward to popping a RedDot on it and goin plinkin' at the range near my house (its outside in a really big and pretty state park). Fell in love with it the first time I handled one at a friend's shooting range.

D-did I do good /k/?
>>
>>33198411
Looks alright friendo im the op
>>
>>33198390
Ikr pretty disappointing
>>
>>33198526

Thanks! I now have to navigate some means of finding an FFL that won't shit on the magazines because im in Communistorado

Thanks Dylan Roof.
>>
I have a 19. Fun gun I guess, but I don't find shooting to be very fun and I just have it because it works all the time.
>>
>>33198411
Glock 34s are fun guns

I've got a gen 3 of my own
>>
>>33198598
U gotta be kiddin me right? Do u have spaggeti arms ? My 19 is great and mp shield even better.
>>
>>33198686

Any suggestions for a red dot? I am a little lost in the woods on this one and I don't know if I need to drop 200 dollaridoos on a vortex viper (which seems to be a favorite).
>>
>>33199019
Mine isn't an MOS

I think those mounts are gen 4 exclusive
>>
>>33199019
RMR
>>
>>33197356
>.45ACP
No thx, gibs me dat G20 10mememeter though.
>>
File: sms2-on-Glock-multi-small.jpg (282KB, 1711x1140px) Image search: [Google]
sms2-on-Glock-multi-small.jpg
282KB, 1711x1140px
>>33199051
used to think RMRs are GOAT too but once I saw

http://www.shieldpsd.com/portfolio-posts/reflex-mini-sight

RMRs can go suck dick. there is no reason why their glass needs to be that green.
>>
>>33199074
Dont they make an exchange kit to 10mm for the G21
>>
Anyone with an MOS Glock and an RMR ever notice their dot being way the fuck off center when first mounted? I could've swore my dot was right over my front post when I mounted it the first time, but I took it to the range today and noticed my dot was floating way right of the front sights. I thought it might just be me, but whenever I shot with the RMR, my point of impact was always left. If I didn't move the gun but lined up the irons, the irons would be dead on over the group I just shot with the RMR, so it probably isn't a case of "new to Glocks and shooting low left" like I thought.
>>
>>33197356
the glock 21 is the biggest and heaviest and least maneuverable glock, and it still handles and shoots amazing. so that says something for the rest of the lineup.

the 21sf is not really a ccw gun, but i assume you already figured that out. great gun, i love mine, heavy as fuck with a light on the rail though but makes a great home defense tool
>>
File: IMG_0018[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
babby shit brown glawk 21 FTW
>>
>>33200533
majorly triggered that the color value is off between the gun & wml
>>
>>33200407
Thanks for the info friendo. And yeah ill be carrying either under a coat or open. Does magpul make decent 21 mags
>>
>>33200622
That's what happens when your order FDE from different companies. Or hell even the same company. It's hard to tell from the pic but the slide and frame on that glock aren't even the same color. I have a duty holster for it that is "FDE" and it's yet another shade.
>>
>>33197356
Gen4 G17 here. Has anyone had their locking block pins walk out on them whilst shooting?
>>
I'm buying my first glock on Monday. 90% going for a 19, but the 26 with the mag toes on it might work. I qual in 9mm and I don't think I'm falling for the P320 meme and I like the XD, but I also like to tinker so the aftermarket shit for the Glocks makes me horny
>>
>>33201094
Me too buddy i cant wait to fuck around with mine
>>
>>33199163

Fuck thats a sexy sight, but holy fuck thats almost as expensive as the gun.

Anything more in the "babbies first red dot" category?Just need minor assitance with aim and for it to be durable, not a 300 dollaridoo dongle.
>>
>>33201094

This for CCW?

I poked around on a few dozen forums and there doesn't seem to be any reason other than cost to own a 19 over a 34 if you are locked into the 9mm caliber and don't want to concealed carry.
>>
>>33201546
Short answer is that you won't find anything in that category right now. The extreme G-forces the sight has to endure on a reciprocating slide mean that any sort of cheapo micro dot simply won't survive. That Shield Reflex is about as cheap as they'll get, and even then they leave something to be desired.
>>
>>33201546
just buy a quality product once instead of buying a crappy pos like a Docter etc.
>>
>>33202628

fuck fair point. Alright, I guess I will wait to see what the setup is in the future and hope for the best. I like the lifetime warranty on VV's RD, and its more or less in the same price range as the SHIELD.

On a similar note, is the TLR-1 HL durable? I like the whole blind your opponent thing, and its about 100 bucks cheaper than the X300U my buddy suggested.
>>
>>33197356
Glock 29
>trail gun
>kills duh bear!
>>
>>33204587
TLR-1 is plenty durable. Unlike a red dot, it doesn't get slammed back every time you shoot, so unless you're out smashing windows with it it'll hold up fine. Maybe not as durable as the X300, but it is also half the price.

The only thing to watch for is carbon buildup on the lens after a range session, but that's a universal issue with pistol lights. Part of the benefit to the Roland compensator concept everyone is doing these days is that the comp blows the residue away from the lens so it stays clean.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.