[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any truth to this fake news? MREs taste fucking great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

is there any truth to this fake news?
MREs taste fucking great
>>
>>33192037
>MREs taste fucking great
lolno
Everything besides chili with beans is garbage. The cheese makes me gag.
>>
>>33192120
It ain't bad with crackers.

The only thing people can agree upon is this:

-all vegetarian MRE besides cheese tort sucks
-wheat snack bread sucks
-somehow or another, a certain MRE makes you shit like crazy
-MRE's either stuff your pooper up or drain it
>>
>>33192037

MRE is perfect if you don't want to shit for a week. Stuff always wrecked havoc on my stomach.
>>
>>33192272
>>33192183
>>33192120
I mean really?
how pampered are you?
>>
>>33192183

I bought four 2015/2016 menu MREs recently off amazon and they've all been great. I actually love wheat snack bread.
>>
Not if you eat them 24/7 in the fucking field for 4 weeks
>>
>>33192037
I second this. They taste just fine
>>
>>33192296
Not an argument
>>
>>33192120
>not putting the cheese in the heater next to your main meal and then pouring it into it after heating is complete

Boot as fuck
>>
>>33192183
>a certain MRE makes you shit like crazy
Asian beef strips, every time.
>>
>>33192037
Skme guy was saying how infantry guys carry a spoon with them to dig out the shit after eating mre
>>
>>33192037
Inb4

Marines eating craons and glue as mre image lol
>>
>>33192037
This thread is

"Nice"
>>
File: 1456707099566.jpg (46KB, 680x356px) Image search: [Google]
1456707099566.jpg
46KB, 680x356px
One or two of them make you shit like a fire hose just for one night. The others build up into a football-sized, solid shit over the course of a few days, then blow your ass out. Smart money alternates the two so you end up with okayish shits.
>>
>>33194000
This why you eat the jalapeno cheese spread and drink lots of water. On the other hand with the lack of to they offer... It's like they enjoy fucking with you.
>>
>>33194254
Tp...Damn auto correct.
>>
>>33192296
>wanting you guys abroad shitting themselves/unable to shit painfully when they could be killing kebab

You stupid?
>>
>>33192037
If you hear faggots spouting the whole "hur hur MRE constipation" meme you know they got it from this board. No one actually talked about or experience it on a level that the autistic greentexts make it seem like. The foods were just like commercial imitations of food in grocery stores, so if package cheese plugs you up, then MRE cheese will plug you up. But it's not some super special seekrit tactical constipation device. I've been eating MRE's since some of the first ones started circulating and my colon health was just fine.
>>
>>33192120
>he doesn't keep a packet of jalapeno cheese in his pocket so he can instantly whip out a prewarmed cheese snack anytime in the field
How do you live.
>>
>>33192037
I've had three MREs a bro gave me. They're fucking awesome and didn't leave me shitting bricks.

>Raspberry drink
>Cherry and blueberry cobbler
Sheeeit.
>>
How long do MREs last? I bought some from a flea market and I can't find any expiration date.
>>
>>33192120
>he doesnt specifically buy the spaghetti taco MREs
hang yourself my man
>>
N I C E
I
C
E
>>
>>33196725
the expiration date is a meme. those things will still be edible long after humanity no longer exists
>>
>>33192037
I prefer Mountain House for my emergency food rations
>>
>>33196725
they don't have an expiration date, they have a manufacturing date then their shelf life depends on how they are stored.
>>
>>33194254
>drink lots of water
This. Any constipation issues that aren't just memery are almost-completely due to the person not drinking enough water.
>>
>>33192037

is it bad that i liked the omelette mre?

i mean it looks gross as fuck, but after i mixed all the contents (coffee included) together it was actually quite nice.
>>
>>33193909
"I don't like thing" isn't an argument either.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.