[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for moving to the US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Moving to America soon. The land of the free, I shall soon be rid of New Zealand oppressive gun laws.
/pic not related/ It's a meme I made about New Zealand
>>
>moving to the US
How?
>>
>>33191721
work for yahoo.
>>
>how?
by plane my dude
>>
>>33191703
which state, matters alot
>Say virginia or texas
>>
Yahoo is for cucks my dude why would I work for a shitty website that is on the brink of keeling over lamo. Also I forgot to mention
>What guns should I buy?
>>
>>33191731
Oregon then?
Which state?
It could be very good or very bad depending on your answer.
>>
I was planning on moving to maine adk someone said that. Plus Aesthetic views. Also I was planning on joining the Marines
>>
>>33191751
Maine, not bad.
STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION - Article 1, Section 16. “Every citizen has a right to keep and bear arms and this right shall never be questioned.”

No shitty mag bans, CC reciprocity with the free states, you can buy machine guns if your rich, open carry everywhere, no licenses needed for anything normal...

It's like living in the carolinas or a square state but in the northeast. 9/10 IMHO.

Don't join the marines, get a job.
>>
Hmmmm. I'm friends with a marine and said I was better off getting a MOS. But im unsure of what though. Perhaps engineer and become a grease monkey idk so confusing, still got about two years to figure things out.
>>
>>33191751
Do you have qualifications for a real job?
>>
>>33191703

Oregon's got pretty good gun laws, but our governor is a stupid cunt trying to turn us into California. Verrrry good chance a "high capacity" magazine ban is going into effect this summer and she also wants to ban "assault weapons".
>>
>>33191780
If you don't have any qualifications that would be accepted here, then joining the military and taking up some technical MOS would be a good way to do it. Just don't limit yourself to the Muhreen corp unless they're literally the only ones that'll take you.

Also be aware that joining the military means you won't actually be moving to Maine until you're out. They'll send you wherever they want to.
>>
Yeah, I'm aware of that. And yeah is it marines that do MOS or is that the US Army?
>>
how are you immigrating with no job? are you banking on disguising yourself as a mexican and recieving amentstyy?
>>
I Plan on getting a job so I have some reserve money for when I do move. Honestly I don't want to be under Trumps God eyes so im not dressing as a mexican. Unless you give me reddit gold and ill do it as a gag
>>
>>33191787
Fuck her husband and post noods. That'll teach her.
>>
Uhhhh that comment was wrong context or I'm not familiar with the context lol
>>
Never mind lol. I got the context
>>
File: katebrown.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
katebrown.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>33191820

She isn't married, thank god. No man should have to go home to this face every night.
>>
>>33191703
Are you a commie like most foreigners?
>>
>>33191855
pretty sure that is a man
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>33191787
Washington is trying to pull that shit too. Why is the west coast getting so fucked by the liberals and the nofuns?
>>
>>33191787
They already pussied out about banning mags this year, instead focusing on the boy friend and waiting period "loop hole". It seems like Oregon gun owners aren't very active politically though, or those that are lean more left and are offended by the NRA and OFF.
>>
After how much effort it was for me to move there from Australia I don't believe you for one second. For starters you would be aware of the fact you won't be able to purchase from and FFL or CC with a Non-Immigrant Visa... You'd also have a job sponsor supporting your Visa application.

You're full of shit.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>33192076
>west coast getting so fucked by the liberals and the nofuns
>>
>>33191834
>Uhhh
>lol
Fuck off.
>>
File: thats_a_maori.png (108KB, 1210x410px) Image search: [Google]
thats_a_maori.png
108KB, 1210x410px
>>33191703
>>
File: 1476408440962.jpg (98KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476408440962.jpg
98KB, 720x960px
>>33192076
>>33192076
S P I C S mostly
P
I
C
S,
niggers too but less so,
and their demonazi overlords
>you didn't think the democrats supported illegals because they give a fuck about human life or dignity, did you?

also bill gates, paul allen, and steve ballmer
plus out of state (((influence))) from bloomberg and his variously affiliated fascist/gun control groups
>all of which support and push anti-civil rights measures in WA state.

Bloomberg and a couple billionaires bought i-594 while the NRA left us out to dry.

>inb4 post is disregarded 4truth
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.