[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Places to shoot innawoods in Northern Virginia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sock pepe.jpg (105KB, 593x936px) Image search: [Google]
sock pepe.jpg
105KB, 593x936px
Anyone know any place that won't cuck me when I wanna shoot
>>
File: 1479702363291.jpg (315KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1479702363291.jpg
315KB, 2048x1365px
>>33191337
>1337 digits
holy shit anon. I don't have any advice because I'm in Arizona, but nice get.
>>
>>33191353
Thnx bro
>>
>>33191386
NoVafag here. Dunno really mang, I live on a farm and so do my friends so my range is the back 40. The NRA museum in Fairfucks has an indoor I think and there is somewhere my bro goes in fairfax like 360 tactical or something.

Im going to school up in PA and its awesome, they have public ranges with a yearly fee of $30, and they all have 300m lanes and shitloads of space.
>>
>>33191434
I know they're quite a few ranges in the area, but all these ranges have some kind of gimmick ie. you have to buy the stores ammo / membership fee
>>
>>33191457
Yeah, you know now that I think of it, I have never been to a gun range. Like a membership pay by the hour gig. Lived here in Hamilton for 16 years and had guns the whole time, never once been to a range. I'd suggest finding some friends at a gun store or something, or perhaps driving up to PA for a range day once a month with friends. Telling you man, those state game lands ranges are pretty good, and for $30 a year the price is unbeatable. Only catches are the 2 hour drive and that you have to go through MD, which is a commie shithole.
>>
>>33191337
C.F. Phelps rifle sight-in range for anything you can pass off as a hunting rifle. Only need a valid fishing or hunting license.

Quantico has a 1000 yard range but good luck getting membership because they have bylaws about % of civilians allowed. Also they will search your entire vehicle for coming on base and there are fucktons of rules.

I recently heard about a place out in WVA near Summit Point that seems reasonable but haven't been out there to check it yet.
>>
>>33191548
Oh fuck, other NoVafag here. I just remembered my bro talking about this place. 340 defense. Dunno if its any good, but my bro goes there versus our backyard which is free. Whether its because he's fucking retarded or its good idk.
>>
>>33191581
Yeah, that's the place. It sounds kinda ghetto from the website.. what with the shitty Walmart folding tables and chairs. But for some reason has a fucking helipad.

Anywho, I have a portable shooting table and I make my own target stands so as long as they aren't unsafe or a pain in the ass, that's where I'll hopefully be testing and sighting in my new AR build.
>>
>>33191624
Sounds /k/ as fuck.
>Well the customers are going to need some seating, and how about a concession stand, oooh and a veranda!
>FUCK THAT NIGGER! WE NEED A HELIPAD FOR MY HIND-D
Come to think of it, I may actually have been there. If it's where I am thinking of, it was so hood I didn't really remember it as a range and more of bubbas backyard with my friends dad who is a legit gun nut and hauled us out there.
>>
>>33191504
My dad's cousin actually pays for that shit and I've actually been shooting out there one time, but I'm trying to find some place to shoot with my friend who's coming back on leave from the coast guard
>>
>>33191906
Which at this point doesn't seem to likely>>33191906
>>
>>33191434
The 3 rounds in a mag is a joke tho and isn't it like 3 or 5 seconds between each shot?
>>
>>33191337
west virginia lol
>>
File: 1453777800324.png (1MB, 884x642px) Image search: [Google]
1453777800324.png
1MB, 884x642px
Just go to one of the game management areas out 66 and shoot your guns, that's what I do.

A game warden once told me to stop but I just told him I was zeroing my rifle.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.