[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US v. North Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1488488965008.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488488965008.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
War breaks out between US and NK. How long would it last, who would win, what happens.
Pic unrelated
>>
This thread pops up at least once a week. North Korea gets fucked like they did almost 70 years ago. China stays out of it this time. Massive humanitarian problems that the UN or whoever else has to clean up.
>>
>>33189228
Squish
>>
>>33189228
China would take over or start a coup if they thought Korean War 2 was even a remote possibility.
>>
>>33189228
Norks declared war on us already
>>
>>33189228
Allied SK and US forces can steamroll the North Korean military pretty easily. China would most likely want its buffer state intact, but I doubt they would go to war over it. Although the population is fanatically devoted to the government, insurgency would be extremely difficult since the people and soldiers outside of the capital are massively underfed and undersupplied.
The big problem is the humanitarian issue and what to do with all the inevitable refugees. South Korea doesn't want them, taking care of the North would probably tank the economy.
>>
File: IMG_3706.png (171KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3706.png
171KB, 768x1024px
>>33189228
They would nuke themselves to stop the advancing armies
>>
>>33189228
Amerobese destroy NK.
China gives burgers a lard attack.
I cant wait till USA bites off more than they can chew. Your days are numbered.
>>
>>33189228
The US violenty rapes NK,, ragdolling it's corpse around as it thrusts. couple of months and all of Korea is under US power
>>
File: IMG_3689.gif (2MB, 249x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3689.gif
2MB, 249x184px
>>33191250
>china giving two shits about nk
China is probably tired of the fucks being retarded
>>
Decapitate the state, install a new dictator, and keep the status quo because neither South Korea or China wants to deal with millions of refugees and a whole infrastructure to build
>>
>>33191267
>>Typical burger thinking its about glorious China caring about North Korea instead of Interests in burger geography and resources.
>>
>>33191267
China is tired of America sticking their nose into their business.
>>
>>33191334
So it's better for china to exploit nk
>>
>>33189960
actually, China has been getting tired of North Koreas shit lately, if we went to war, everyone and i mean EVERYONE, would declare war on NK
>>
>>33191342
You really cant stand the thought of another country doing the exploitation instead of the usa can you
>>
>>33189960
>North Korea gets fucked like they did almost 70 years ago.
Not well versed in your history are you?
Typical amerilard.
How many wars have you won?
>>
>>33191470
I never said that. All I've said is that china has had enough of them.
>>
>>33191213
>the population is fanatically devoted to the government
is this really true though? there's a morale ceiling when you and your extended family are starving serfs
>>
>>33191487
????
As soon as the U.N. got involved the North Koreans were almost instantly decimated.

The only thing that saved their asses and gave them the fight to bring the war back to a stalemate was China getting spooked from all the American soldiers at their border.
>>
>>33191487
>Not well versed in your history are you
Neither are you
>>
>>33191213
Wouldn't the easiest thing just be take out the head of NK and just have China put their more controllable puppet in power?
>>
>>33191505
Not enough for China to take sides with the usa.
They blame all provocation on the us for latest missile tests they have conducted.
Dont be too sure of your beliefs.
>>
>>33191506
Actually judging from some escapees and more recent documentaries, there's a lot of people who know it's all a sham but you're indoctrinated from childhood to rat out anyone you know harbors ill thoughts about the government so everyone is terrified of speaking their minds even behind closed doors.

I mean there's an extensive black market for SK media that is smuggled across the Chinese border even though the punishment for possessing it is death.

>mfw instead of drug smugglers the Norks have k-pop smugglers
>>
>>33191213
>refugees
just drop napalm on them
worked with the gooks
>>
>>33189228
It would take about thirty minutes and we wouldn't even need the damn crane. As if the starving norks could even.
>>
>>33191753
>worked with the gooks
But it didnt.
>>
>>33191844
how many VC are in america today?
>>
>>33191856
How do you know the ones of age werent vc?
>>
>>33191487
Buddy boy, China joined in the late game becasue they got freaked out. They flooded NK with fucking chinks in the korean war.. Today China's sick of NK's shit, even they would help us defeat NK. How large is NK even? With all the U.S. baces all over the pacific we would be there in at least two day or less. We have like four bases in SK itself. Two Army, one Naval, and one Airforce.
>>
>>33189228
implying russia wont destroy burgerland first.
>>
>>33189228
The US doesn't do anything but cut checks to countries that have nukes, so there isn't going to be a war.
>>
>>33191213
>population is fanatically devoted to the government
not really, from the documentaries I've seen it's less a fanaticism (although that may be true with some drinking the great leader's koolaid) and more fear driven loyalty. People don't leave or smuggle or question because of the ruthlessness of the reeducation camps they have, and how your cousins could be sent for no reason other than you did something. There are however some inklings of unrest in the middle class of NK, I saw one video smuggled out where a woman was shouting at a police officer in broad daylight, could be counter intelligence trying to convince the west NK isn't as bad but it's possible it could be real. For the most part however, insurgency would fail like you said because of the reason's you stated.
>>
>>33191169
That's where you're wrong, bucko. The war never ended, this has just been a really extended ceasefire.
>>
File: meme special forces.jpg (2MB, 1560x2238px) Image search: [Google]
meme special forces.jpg
2MB, 1560x2238px
>>33192157
>tfw due to a 64yo ceasefire me and my grandfather could have fought in the same war
If the war get's hot I'll enlist just to say this
>>
File: 1485146239316.gif (240KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485146239316.gif
240KB, 480x270px
>>33189228
>Seoul would be devastated by nork arty/missiles unless the west preemptively strikes a multitude of nork fire and die positions simultaneously
>NK would probably launch cyber attacks against the US, SK, and anything else they've bothered to infiltrate causing some degree of disruption
>NK military will fight fiercely in the first few days but the NK military would wither under SK/US/allied strikes, there will be allied losses
>massive mutinies and surrenders by the north would probably follow as it is clear the party is losing grip
>pyongyang goes into hiding to persecute the invaders via insurgent networks

>reunification is bungled by the west, either southerners are allowed to mercilessly carpet bag the north or some other political fuckery with zero logic by McCain grade, grade school ideology ala Baath exclusion goes down:
>no attempt at de-Norkifcation happens beyond excluding anyone with government experience from performing government roles ala Iraq

>no chinese involvement, they laugh as korea is unified but grant asylum to the kims and give them a ghost town complete with massive unoccupied shopping complex to govern then subsequently blame them when their real estate bubble finally pops
>china fuels the post unification insurgency where they can and exerts their full influence within the SK government to force policies that will cause unification to fail or be as painful as possible in order to diminish US influence in the region
>china invades any desirable territories near the border or annexes most of NK, or somewhere between the two
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.