[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acting Like a Cuck VS Acting Like a Tuff Guy While Carrying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (358KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1500x844px
So legally do you have to be a cuck while carrying? Someone hit on my girlfriend at the bar once and I got in his face and calmly (but I was mouthy) told him to leave us the fuck alone. I'm never going to throw the first punch obviously but I'm not going to just stand there when someone's doing that shit.

I'm an adult and am never going to start shoving or swinging on a dude for mouthing off but I have approached people before and stuff like that, I don't really have an anger problem.

How do you act? Do you just pull the "whatever man" and walk away or what?
>>
Just because you have a gun on you doesn't mean you have to shoot someone. Use your firsts first pussy. And only use your CC defensively. Brandishing a firearm is a felony.
>>
>>33187733
Just act normal.

>inb4 no one on here knows what "normal" is
>>
>>33187733
You brandish your weapon when you legitimately feel your life is in danger, or when you legitimately feel that drawing your weapon will keep someone, like your girlfriend, from being killed. Keep it holstered otherwise.
>>
File: 2124_t2.jpg (20KB, 320x428px) Image search: [Google]
2124_t2.jpg
20KB, 320x428px
Unless your in washington, don't get into fist fights. don't mouth off to the guy hitting on your girl. You get in between him and her and you body block him from the interaction.

Unless your girl is a horrible person she shouldn't be wanting you to fight for her honor or some shit.

If you are in Washington however; call the police and challenge him to a fist fight. fist fights are legal in Washington state if the police are there as referees.
>>
>>33187790
I'm a dyel 5'9" 145lb though. I carry pepper spray though. I am more concerned with having to pull my gun and shoot after someone decides I was running my mouth too much and getting fucked in court because I "antagonized them" or something

>>33187805
I try. I thought you were supposed to act very passive like even more passive than the average person
>>
File: 1479092715860.jpg (65KB, 789x460px) Image search: [Google]
1479092715860.jpg
65KB, 789x460px
>>33187864
don't run your fucking mouth then. read up on your state's fighting words laws.
>>
>>33187898
B-but muh freedom of speech. I'll read up on them though, obviously I would just sass and not do a "hit me faggot" or something
>>
>>33187733
I act the same way regardless of whether I'm carrying or not. Like a dick.
>>
>>33187898
>>33187898
Also I thought that "fighting words" we're simply illegal like a disorderly conduct and didn't nullify your right to self defense. I guess it wouldn't look good in court though
>>
Why would you act differently while carrying a firearm? It's there in the event that someone's life is in danger, not for dealing with problems of little significance.

My chick wouldn't need me to step in because some idiot is smarting off, unless he gets physical. I wouldn't care what the dude said because I'm not an emotional teenager thrown into a rage when someone talks to my girl.

So, essentially, slow your roll my negro.
>>
>>33187733
Don't start shit, tell them to piss off if they're starting shit, and don't escalate the situation until your/someone's life is in danger
>>
>>33187733
Be polite, shower, shave, it's not hard
If you have to deal with an asshole mano-a-mano, make sure it's not your fault the fight started, and don't be the first to draw a weapon
>>
be aggressive as fuck and as soon as they punch you pull your gun and shoot
>>
>>33188011
>it's not your fault the fight started

Like I said I won't be the first one to start anything physical like push or punch but I have a mouth on me sometimes when people start talking shit I talk shit back.

Never happens much though
>>
>>33187840
I feel like this shouldn't even need to be said, but then I remember that this is /k/
>>
>>33187790
>Use your firsts first pussy.
Don't listen to this meathead.

But stop being such a bitch over a bitch
>>
File: 1475265740871.png (327KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
1475265740871.png
327KB, 495x498px
>I'm an adult

You don't sound like one though. You sound like a jealous dickhead that doesn't trust his girlfriend.
>>
>>33187733
Use your brain. Give your GF a kiss in front of him. Then ask, "can I help you?"

If he starts shit tell bartender or bouncer.

Also, guess what anus licker? In just about every State I know of its illegal to carry a firearm in a bar or drinking establishment (besides resteraunt) unless you're not drinking and their on official capacity. So you don't have to be a cuck, but you were breaking the fucking law, idiot.
>>
>>33188298
I wasn't carrying a firearm at the time and I don't carry any deadly weapons while drinking. I only carry pepper spray when intoxicated.

I wish I could go to a restaurant and have a beer while not disarming myself but that's still illegal in my state unfortunately
>>
>>33187733
>Someone hit on my girlfriend at the bar once
So what? Is your gf a whore? This would only bother you if she's a whore.
>>
>>33188355
So what were you going to do? Go grab it from your car and shoot him?

>Should I be whatever man

Yes. If she's truly your girl then don't be insecure. Be flattered you have a girl who's hot enough other men desire. If she's yours she should brush them off herself. If she flirts back, you don't have beef with other guys problem, you got an unfaithful gf problem.
>>
File: teddy_laughing.jpg (769KB, 2849x3474px) Image search: [Google]
teddy_laughing.jpg
769KB, 2849x3474px
>>33188413
Its the truly beta-male thing to do is to want to get into a fist fight with anyone who catcalls your girl.
>>
>>33187733
If you cc you have a responsibility to be the meek motherfucker.

Someone insults your mother? You walk away.

They hit on your girlfriend? You take your girlfriend and leave.

They attack you? Then you pull your gun and put 15+1 center mass and go home and sleep like a fucking baby.

Never escalate the situation.
>>
>>33187733
Legally you can't even fight back if you're carrying. You have to let them rape you.
>>
>>33190252
Britbong pls go
>>
>>33188413
>if other men hit on your woman and you allow it, you win

Are you canadian by any chance?
>>
the alpha thing to do if somebody hits on your girl in public is to passionately kiss your girl in front of everyone. show the world that she is *yours*
>>
>>33187733
>carrying while consuming alcohol at an establishment
>>
>>33187790
>Brandishing a firearm is a felony.

But what constitutes brandishing? When I hear brandish, taking the handgun out and waving it around comes to mind.
>>
>>33190839
Depends on the state you're in.
>>
>>33187860
>fist fights are legal in Washington state if the police are there as referees
shit like this is why I come here
>>
>>33188057
t. sheriff's deputy
>>
>>33190839
the general rule of thumb is that you shouldn't be pulling your gun unless you intend to start shooting. and as one officer once told me if you shoot, you better shoot to kill and hope the son of a bitch dies because you're liable to so much shit if they survive.
>>
>>33190839
>>But what constitutes brandishing?

I consider it displaying a firearm aggressively for intimidation.

You don't have to draw, pulling up your shirt and saying YEAH WHAT NOW, YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME? would be brandishing in my eyes.
>>
>>33187860
>fist fights are legal in Washington state if the police are there as referees.
I really hope that's true.
>>
>>33188298
>If he starts shit tell bartender or bouncer.
Adding to this, in clubs with bouncers, they're usually very quick to respond to anything, because of how quickly things can get out of hand.

One time I was at some sort of birthday thing, and these two girls started, uh, decorating me, stuck some purple feathers in my hair and stuck glitter to my face. I left a little while after, went to a pub, and they went and found me later and dragged me to a club.

Some meathead type took issue with my appearance, calling me gay and shit because of the glitter and feathers. I just stood there and looked at him, completely neutral pose. He got closer until he was right in my face, then less than a second after he shoves me, three bouncers just appeared out of nowhere and threw him face first into the road outside. He tried to go back inside to get his jacket, all he got was a punch to the head.

Bouncers actually are your personal army, faggots.
>>
This is a b8 thread, I've seen it word for word before, anyone who responds below the line is an idiot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
You sound like an angry thirteen year old saying how cool you'd be in a fight
>>
>>33187860
It's true.
>>
>>33192015
>>33192140
It's a stretch, but you can get away with it in some places.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_combat
>>
>>33187733
be me
>walk away from wife at table for 5 min to keep my friend from buying the whole bar ANOTHER round...
>hes fucked up
>i turn and theres some smooth operator sitting next to her talking to her and shes looking at him like wtf
>i walk back over
>"oh hey honey you made a friend"
>kiss wife
>stare at guy
>"oh uhhh well this is now awkward"
>he apologizes says he didnt know and walks off

hey look i just got some dude to back off and i didnt have to curse at him or threaten him. huh.

am i an adult now /k/?

the whole reason they act like you need to be passive is because the new average gun owner is a 20 something who acts like his cock grew 6" since he got his permit to carry. the responsibility you hold in that holster is incredible. you hold in your pants the power to end another human beings life. the average man does not. respect the power you hold. the responsibility you have now is in maturely deciding weather it is worth it to escalate a situation that may end up in you having to pull that weapon to end a fight.

they arnt saying "be a cuck", they are saying dont be a douchebag and escalate situtation or start a fight because in the end was it really worth it to end that mans life because he got mad you cut him off and he called you a faggot? was it worth it to shoot that man because initially he bumped into you and exchanged some harsh words?

you hold the power to kill a man, dont let fucking peasants make you do something stupid.
>>
>>33192245

Best reply.

Also, acting like a cuck beats going to jail... and also "acting like a cuck" until you have the green light to murder is the most alpha thing possible.

Getting into a slap fight at a bar over nothing? Sounds like a fucking cuck to me!

Was in Kansas doing training with a retired Delta guy one time... everyone goes to a restaraunt after the class. It's graduation season and a drunk frat bro and his drunk douchebag dad start giving our large table shit because the idiots didn't reserve a table for post graduation celebrations.

The Delta guy eyes the douche bags up, eyes up the situation... and I'm like OH SHIT ITS GONNA GO DOWN... and dude promptly excuses himself and goes back to his hotel room.

Dude coulda easily killed the assholes, but if you know the true consequences legally and otherwise... you know it's not worth it.

If your woman can't handle being harassed by a stranger, date a stronger woman. If you can't hold onto your woman after she talks to a rando... sucks that you are such a weak male. Go to /fit/ and start liftin, bitch.
>>
>>33187733
Step the fuck up bitch.
Be a man. Leave your shit in the vehicle.
If it comes to it throw hands.

If you consider using a firearm, then it better be good. Otherwise you are a cucked ass bitch then needs to stand their ground and learn how to fight.
>>
File: yee.jpg (2KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
2KB, 125x97px
>>33187733
Get some legal advice and training. Take some classes. You have a greatly heightened responsibility to avoid a conflict when you are carrying a weapon.
>>
>>33190839
I'm going to explain it to you the way a police officer explained it to me. Even resting your hand on your holstered pistol is considered an escalation of force. You might be thinking "But why? I'm trying to de-escalate by showing the other party that if they continue to threaten me I will use my firearm." That's where the problem of intent enters the picture.

Say I'm the broski starting trouble with you because I wanna bang your girlfriend. Yes, I am in the wrong. Yes, I am probably drunk and not thinking with 100% rational clarity. But, up until you put your hand on your gun, I didn't fear for my life. Now I do. Now you are the aggressor because you implied lethal force is an option for your side of the disagreement. I have three options at this point.

>Run
>Scream 'he has a gun!' and cause a scene
Or, and this is the option CCW people always seem to forget about.
>Fear for my life and draw my own gun in self defense.

If you carry, you have to assume everyone carries and you have to assume your actions with your firearm will get an equal and sometimes even greater opposite reaction. You are not a police officer. Your presence does not dictate a deescalation of aggressive behavior by simply existing. You do not follow a code of ethics the badge implies. Nobody can guess your intentions now that you've announced to the world that you are armed. It is in in the right of anyone in that establishment to shoot you the moment you brandish.

So, in short, your gun should never enter the equation unless you intend to use it for its intended purpose (protecting your life) because there is no such thing as a good guy with a gun until after the fact.
>>
>>33194728
I forgot the fourth option for the 'broski' and that's "See your weapon and lunge for it/attack you".
Seeing a gun trips the fight or flight response in most people. Hell there is people who become nervous around uniformed police officers just because of that firearm hanging from their belt. Even in completely normal, cop just standing there working a security detail situations.
>>
>>33187733
You don't even have to say anything to someone hitting on your girl. All you do is walk up put your arm around her, pull her close and give him a shit eating grin. Either he fucks off or then he has a problem. This has worked the few times I've had this problem.
>>
>>33187790
>Use your firsts first
That's assault.
>>
>>33194728
Quality post. I always thought muh brandishing was a gay law but you have swayed me.
>>
>>33187733
>So legally do you have to be a cuck while carrying? Someone hit on my girlfriend at the bar once and

Are you asking if it's OK to shoot someone in a bar because you had ignored your girlfriend to the point that she appeared as if she was single?
>>
>>33194759
In a room full of witnesses it'll be a he-said/she-said situation where police arrive and both parties are injured and claiming the other guy started it. You can press charges but you'll lose, as would the other side.

You'll get, at most, a misdemeanor for being intoxicated or for being a reckless asshole but you're not going to jail for assault.
>>
>>33194728
This kinda. In OPs situation, start loud mouthing in a bar with no one threading violence and someone prepares to pull a gun. That's fucked.
But there are situations where placing your hand on a holstered gun is a perfectly acceptable response in a number of situations.
>>
>>33194792
>In a room full of witnesses
Why do you think some of them would lie to support your side of the story?

>You'll get, at most, a misdemeanor for being intoxicated or for being a reckless asshole but you're not going to jail for assault.
Definitely losing your concealed-carry permit, though.
>>
>>33187733
>>33194770
>>
>>33194797
That last sentence is shit. I need to go back to school but you get the point
>>
In a normal country you should be able to shoot people who piss you off. Everyone would be more polite.

I'm a libertarian btw, fuck statists.
>>
>>33194802
>Why do you think some of them would lie to support your side of the story?
Nobody would lie. But if you asked 10 people what happened in the expanse of 10 seconds, hours afterwards, you'll get 10 different stories. The key players (you and the other guy) will both be pointing fingers at each other, your gf's testimony will be useless (it's about as solid as saying 'i was with my mother the night of the murder') and it would fall onto the other bar patrons to say who started what. The guy three seats down swears 'the guy in the red shirt started it' but neither of you had a red shirt. The girl bartender says you were both drunk and she ran away when the fight started. The black guys all swear they didn't see shit. The older couple who need 4 sets of glasses to read their menus claim the tall guy threw the first punch. The busboy doesn't speak english.

See what I mean? It's less work for the police to just call it a fight, advise both of you to fuck off and plead guilty to some nonsense and put you both on probation or something. I'm not a criminal DA or anything but I've never seen anyone in my life go to prison over a barfight (holding and processed, however, yes)

>Definitely losing your concealed-carry permit, though.
Depends on the state but that is a reasonable concern.
>>
>>33194827
>Depends on the state
Not really.
>>
>>33187733

You're a huge faggot, OP. What are you? 20 years old?

When you make the choice to carry a firearm on your person you give up the choice in the matter. You are carrying the ultimate problem solver than will end any argument ever. Because of this, the onus is on the CCW holder to de-escalate every single confrontation they get in.

Unless you are are prepared to kill someone you walk away, because that's how fights end when someone has a gun. Or worse, you decide to get in fisticuffs with some faggot in a bar and he gets a handle on your pistol.

Act like a fucking adult, protect your women, and call the fucking cops. By the time your women is getting pimp slapped you've already failed to protect her. Getting in bar fights is for 20 year olds and niggers. Including niggers of all races.
>>
>>33194843
States you don't need a carry permit it wouldn't be a concern at all.
States where you need a felony to have it revoked wouldn't revoke it because, as I said, you'd get at most a misdemeanor.
States that lube you up and rape you for the privilege to touch a gun would rip it up, but even then a good lawyer might be able to help you.
States in that grey area between Arizona and California, would depend on a lot of factors.

So, yes really.
>>
>>33187790

>Use your firsts first pussy.

Absolutely DO NOT do this while you are carrying a firearm concealed. God you people are fucking stupid, and the fact that you're issued CWLs without someone telling you that this shit is a bad idea is concerning.
>>
>>33194867
>implying half the people in the thread even have a ccw
Don't you know where you are?
>>
>>33187864

>I thought you were supposed to act very passive like even more passive than the average person

No, you don't have to act like a bitch.

Furthermore, if your bitch is tolerating some rando making a pass at her it's time to abort.
>>
>>33192528
thanks man i try.

i think the want to fight randoms for no real reason other than verbal disputes is honestly the biggest show of immaturity.

these kidos dont understand how taking another mans life can effect them or others.

that douechy kid who gets in your face could be one day a doctor who cures cancer.

the guy bull rushing your car with a hammer saying "im gonna fucking kill you" well that guy needs lead.

learn the differences guys.

>>33192739
this sooo fucking this

>>33194745
this
>>
>>33194875
not him but true lmfao
>>
>>33194900

>that douechy kid who gets in your face could be one day a doctor who cures cancer

Don't start shit, won't be shit.
>>
Whenever someone gets confrontational I get all stone cold and blunt. I'm a typically upbeat guy and that usually puts them on edge so they're more willing to cooperate. Like when a dog smells something you can't so he's scared and every impulse in your body says "The dog is right let's go."
If you can't pull that off because you're a fatass or manlet or whatever just always move to deescalate or accept their offers to deescalate. Use physical violence only in response to physical violence, your sidearm if your life is genuinely threatened.
If someone is over your girl in a bar just give him the classic "She's here with someone." That's all it takes. If he's too drunk to get that have staff remove him.
>>
What if you brandish your CCW licence? Like pull it out and show the guy and say "now back the fuck off".
>>
>>33194943
well you see theres a difference here.
the kid who says some mean things to you, so you guys fight and he starts winning so you shoot him, thats not a good idea.

the kid who says some shit then attacks you while you try to leave is justified.

but who am i kidding, this is 4chan, you probably dont even own a gun.

we should have a rule. you have to post a redacted image of your permit to post in these lol
>>
>>33194867
this. my gf got drunk and started running her mouth to these dudes a few weeks ago and i had to explain to her like, if one of those dudes decides to come over here and smack you in the face, i cant and wont do anything.

another time we were at a strip club thats really just a club with strippers and some drunk retard came over and smacked her ass. we told him to fuck off. he did it again, told him to fuck off again. bouncers were nowhere to be seen. third time he decided to come by i said we have to go. she wanted me to knock the guy out, im like dude im carrying and in a place im not supposed to be. what if i knock this shithead out and then his buddies decide to jump me and i have to shoot someone?
>>
>>33195012
Your gf is cheating on you.
>>
>>33195020
seconded
>>
>>33195002
i would imagine that would be the same as saying "i have a gun, ill shoot you". and you would be in the same shit.

i mean if your this worried about autism striking you, just open carry. even tho thats a horrible idea seeing as now EVERYONE will ALWAYS see your gun.

where im from open carry is usually met with nothing but support and ive actually had a few people come up and want to shake my hand.
do i do it for the attention? no, i ususally carry like that if im going to the range because its deep innawoods and retards go there, and theres no RO because its in a state park and i dont plan on getting shot by some retard who would enjoy killing me and stealing my shit.

but that cracker barrel on the way there is too tempting to not stop at....
>>
>>33187733
Why were you carrying in a bar?

Also, no, you don't have to act like a pussy while carrying, just be mindful of what direction the conversation is going in and head off any physical shit before it gets there.
>>
>>33187860
>fist fights are legal in WA
Wa fag here it's true surprisingly, though lots of people are too coward or don't believe it's true. It HAS to be consensual.
>>
>>33195012
the first time some shit like that happens id leave.

i mean mug the shit out of people who get really close to my table if they look suspicious and im hardly ever alone.
>>
>>33187733
I doff a glove, slap his face with it, and demand satisfaction.
>>
>>33195071
simplertimes.png
>>
>>33192245
Why does a couple go to a bar anyhow?
Stay home, get /comfy/, and cuddle the fuck outta that girl with a movie
>>
What would you do in is scenario
>you pull into a parking spot
>suddenly a car pulls up and blocks you into the spot
>The person gets out of his car and begins to rage claiming you cut him off
>You're sitting in your trapped car now and are ccing a gun
>>
>>33187733
Bringing your gun to an environment full of drunk people is irresponsible as shit. Firstly, if you have any alcohol in your system you are fucked. Secondly, maybe you should hit the gym, go out with a group of friends, or work on your manners if you are worried about get killed in a brawl by a random stranger during a social outing.

That aside, you sound like a cucked faggot which is why you're so paranoid about some dude at the bar stealing your bitch.
>>
>>33195122
Reverse.
>>
>>33195071
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UnsijR7TU9A
>>
>>33187860
Can confirm. I went through officer basic and the one guy was a WA national guard, and police officer.

Said he's never utilized mutual combat, but there's a guy in the station who had. Legally it's frowned upon because if someone gets seriously injured they can sue the police for not stopping it sooner.
>>
>>33195122
When he gets near your passenger door, open it abruptly and hit him with it. Then drive away.
>>
>>33195122
Sit in your car, gun in hand, if he attempts to harm your property or get in, or assault you. Then you being in your lawful owned car are under the castle doctrine, at least in Ohio that is the case. If he continues then ventilate him.
>>
>>33187733
I deal with people like this all day long OP. I've had a number of altercations. You don't have to be a bitch but you should know how to curve and deescalate the situation. Don't curse at them, Don't yell, and don't swing first. If you calm down and talk to them like a normal human being they will be much less likely to swing at you and if they do its assault on their part, press charges and sue them into the ground if they attack you but they shouldn't attack you at all if you have effectively deescalated the situation. Say satisfactory statements like "If you respect me I'll respect you", "I'm giving you respect could you give me respect?" stuff like that. Make him think he isn't a bitch in your eyes but don't make it seem like you're better than them.
>>
>>33195122
Back up, drive away. If he gets in his car and starts following you, drive to the nearest police station while on the phone with 911. If he follows you all the way to the police station then he's a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>33195180
>>33195165
>>33195153
The reading comprehension on /k/ is absolute Shit.
He said you're blocked in.
>>
If you're concealed carrying in a bar and using words like "cuck," I'd suggest that you're going to lose your girlfriend no matter how you act. You're clearly insecure about your masculinity and attempting to use your gun as a penis substitute.

You don't need a gun in a bar. No one is there to start a gunfight. If that's a legitimate concern, find a different fucking bar. Also, why the fuck did you bring your girlfriend to a bar if you actually thought there was a risk of a gunfight breaking out?

In a different vein, if your girlfriend is emotionally and sexually satisfied (in that order), you shouldn't have to worry about guys hitting on her as that pertains to her leaving you. You only have to worry about it from a safety perspective. And again, if that's an issue, you don't need a gun. You need a better bar.

If you want to engage in violence to reinforce your masculinity, that's fine, but only when it won't get you arrested. Start learning MMA or some shit. Compete. Leave your gun out of it. Unless you work for the government, mixing your gun up in your quest to validate your small penis will only ensure that your girlfriend isn't going to be having sex with you anymore. Some inmates might, though.

Tl;dr, separate your gun from your ego before it separates you from your gf and your liberty.
>>
>>33195206
>No one is there to start a gunfight.
Violent crime can happen anywhere.
>>
>>33195200
How can one car block you in in a parking lot?
>>
Re: violent crime can happen anywhere.

OP didn't ask about his gf getting mugged. He asked about her getting hit on as it pertains to his gun.
>>
>>33195206
>only government agents should have guns.

Get out
>>
>>33195265
Are you retarded?

If the adjacent parking spots are filled, it only takes one car on the unoccupied side of the vehicle to block you in.
>>
>>33195271
And the guy I replied to didn't say that. He said you don't need a gun in a bar, period. Not that this one confrontation didn't need a gun. I agree that OP didn't need a gun, but to say no one needs a gun in a bar ever is absurd.

learn how to reply too, newfag
>>
>>33190562
Red, white, and blue my friend.

Go on with your bad self starting hissyfits with other guys who hit on your girl.

This is day/k/ now tho, the virgins are among us...
>>
Re: to say no one in a bar needs a gun ever is absurd.

(There doesn't seem to be a reply quote option on a phone)

No it's not. The decision to carry (when made my tactically proficient people) is based on an expected threat profile. If that profile includes possible guns, a tactically proficient person a) shouldn't be going there to drink or relax and b) shouldn't be taking anyone he cares about there to do the same. Infil/exfil should be carefully planned and time in the threat zone should me minimized if going there is absolutely necessary (i.e. to accomplish a mission objective).

In short, if you need to bring a gun to the place you go to socialize and let your guard down, you are a fucktard. If you're going with a mission objective, bringing your gf along makes you a fucktard. And if you're going without a mission objective *and* don't plan on socializing and/or relaxing, you're beyond a fucktard. You're just a sad, sad person without anything else to do or anywhere else to be posturing in a bar with a gun to boost your sad little ego.
>>
>>33188413
The true solution is to date a girl who isn't pretty and insecure enough that she won't attract the chads.
>>
>>33195317
>>33195265
Yeah imagine a car In front of you, or behind if you backed in, and a car on each side.
The only way out is the way you went in, which now is occupied by a faggot
>>
>>33187860
Texas also allows mutual combat.
>>
>>33195200
And I said "reverse"
Is his car made of something absurdly heavier than my car?
No?
Then I'll take the trunk damage and retreat.
>>
>>33195012

>my gf got drunk and started running her mouth

She sounds trashy. You can do better, anon, and I hope you find a good person to share your life with someday.
>>
File: 1475722689336.jpg (104KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
1475722689336.jpg
104KB, 428x428px
>you hold in your pants the power to end another human beings life.

And the power to create one.
>>
>>33192179
Kind of this. I mean I've had nothing but pleasant encounters with bouncers because I'm not retarded, but I've seen them handle trouble makers like a squad of velociraptors
>>
> Getting into fist fights that that could be easily avoided be walking away and ignoring the belligerent.
> Feeling like you have to prove your alpha status or masculinity with a fist fight instead of behaving like a civilized human being.
>>
>>33187733
>Guy hitting on your woman
>Get into a confrontation with him
>Not start hitting on him and end up fucking him in the ass infront of your girlfriend inorder to assert Alpha dominance and prove that she is totally replaceable.
>>
>>33198715
>Bouncers are a pack hunter

Yup former kinda bouncer here (world security at some night clubs along side full time bouncers), most bouncers are probably bored and just waiting for shit to go down. The good ones practice some sort of martial art and are always willing to try something they've learned. The trick with them is be nice and don't argue with them.
>>
>>33187864
then lift jesus christ
>>
>>33194855
This is absolutely not true. Just because a state doesn't issue a permit doesn't mean they don't have laws describing the people who may or may not carry a firearm.
>>
>>33194827
>Nobody would lie. But if you asked 10 people what happened in the expanse of 10 seconds, hours afterwards, you'll get 10 different stories.
This is ridiculous and false. Just because the situation is complex doesn't mean that it can't be used to determine the truth.
>>
>>33187860
Well boyz... Looks like I'm gonna take up a few years of boxing and move out to Washington state
>>
>>33192245
War is the way of man, man is the means to war.
>>
>>33194900
That douchey kid was a fucking junkie.
You sound like such a fag.
Not All Lives Matter.
>>
>>33195206
You sound like a fucking commie and Cuck.
Ill carry where even when ever, boys will be boys.
And I dont date the 3D.
>>
>>33198617
pls b trap
>>
>>33194867

Issued? Hahah I live in a free state senpai
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.