[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told I Need to Rid of My Guns or Leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

File: 1488141829397.jpg (258KB, 1604x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1488141829397.jpg
258KB, 1604x1155px
Hey guys, I got a blogpost for you, feel free to share your own stories of how guns affecting your life considerably.
> Finally get on my feet after being homeless for a little while
> Get a way better job, far far away from my evil mother
> I rent a room from one of my coworkers
> Its all going good until yesterday
> He knew I had a firearm, he even said he was down to go target shooting one day
> That was like 3 weeks ago
> Fast forward to yesterday
> His wife apparently was never told of the firearm
> She throws a fit, he tells her he never even knew they were real firearms, he thought they were fake (He was lying to her because i assume he didn't want to get introuble seeing as he knew and didn't tell her until 3 weeks after he knew)
> She demands i either get rid of the gun , or i must leave
What do? I don't want to be homeless again, but i also don't want to be away from ALL my guns, i already have 2 in storage, and i only have one with me. any ideas?
>>
Get rid of her. Then you and co-worker become roommate buds
>>
I doubt whatever guns you have are worth being made homeless again, and if they are maybe you should sell them to add to your savings.
>>
Yeah, just get rid of the guns. Prioritize actually having a decent living over material possessions.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 211x239px
Check you rental agreement then state law regarding landlord and tenant rights. If you are in the wrong you'll have to leave or get rid of runs. Realistically, if you're in the wrong start looking for a new place. You'll have time. Eviction isn't a spur of the moment thing
>>
>>33184429
its not official, he just did me a favor by letting me stay
>>
>>33184447
Post what guns you have
>>
>>33184447
Post it op, someone on here might buy it from you.
>>
>>33184371
juist keep them in ur trunk
>>
maybe rent a storage locker?
or show her that they are locked up, secure and safe?
>>
>>33184426

This. Funds before funs.
>>
>>33184447
Hell, I'll probably buy the gun from you. It'll add to your savings and you can buy another one once your back on your feet.
>>
>>33184493
This is a good idea as well. I wouldn't let anyone stay in my house if they just left their guns lying around, even if they were hidden.
>>
>>33184371
Pretend to concede and get rid of them, and just hide them either in a locked container or out of sight. Also do not tell cucked co-worker you havent actually gotten rid of said gats.
>>
Fucking OP needs to post what he's got already
>>
>>33184371
Leave, it's not going to end well anyway. It won't stop at the guns. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
>>
Fuck OP, sounds bad. I'd probably put the gun in storage for the time being, while looking for a better place to stay (without a psycho cunt to ruin your day).
Otherwise you could just tell her you got rid of it and keep it well-hidden.

Here's my little story
>couple years back, my grandfather got sick
>ex LEO, hasguns for a long-ass time
>at this point, my mother is unsettled by guns even though she doesn't make it a problem with mine
>ffw a year or so, grandpa passes away. Turns out it was cancer and complications due to bad doctors. Mostly the latter (I still wish those bastards every ounce of pain that life could have in store for them)
>guns are split between my mother and my uncle, we take an old beretta 72 in .22 and his old service pistol, a Walther PP in .32acp
>months pass, mourning hard because he was very important to everyone of us (except maybe my father)
>out of the blue, mom asks me to take her to the range
>spend a nice afternoon teaching her the basics and shopting gramp's guns
>never thought that I'd get to shoot his Walther, it always was the gun he kept hidden
>hours pass and I swear that I got something in my eye. No, really, it wasn't a tear
>after this, mom isn't afraid of guns anymore and I got to exorcise the loss.

It was one hell of an afternoon.
>>
>>33184371

To be honest OP. I'd rather move or be homeless. That guy threw you under the bus, chances are he'll do that shit again. Maybe next time he does it, it could be much worse and it lands you into trouble.

If you do got a good job, just be homeless for a month or two and rent another room out.
>>
OP WHAT FUCKING GUNS DO YOU HAVE
>>
File: 20160409_140557-1-1.jpg (4MB, 2046x2046px) Image search: [Google]
20160409_140557-1-1.jpg
4MB, 2046x2046px
>>33184649
chill niggers im at the bank, i already have a storage unit thats where 2 of them are at. i have an AR-15 with me at the house. I'm not going to sell them. I love them too much
>>
>>33184371
OP, see if you can reach a compromise, like securely locking the guns up while you stay there. Let her know that they will be made as pacified as possible (trigger locks are available for free in many state from the police). If she is non-cooperative, see if you can store them at a friend's place (or even in you car if you live somewhere that just transporting them is not illegal) and if you go this route make sure you get trigger locks.

No matter what, start looking discretely for another place (and make sure guns are allowed at the new place) since your coworker has shown he is willing to throw you under the bus and that he has a history of lying to his wife. It is only a matter of time before you end up the scapegoat on something that can ruin your life.

Also, my chickens also do the same thing at any door except it is not just two but a dozen.
>>
>>33184840
I have a safe, in a storage unit that ikeep my guns in, i highly doubt any compromise could be reached, the way she reacted proves she's irrational
>>
Location?
>>
>>33185073
SoCal
>>
>>33185046
Keep them all in said storage unit, pick them up when you go shooting.

Crazy lady gets no guns in her house, you keep your guns. It's not ideal, but house and stable finances over guns.
>>
>>33184559
This. A clear sign.
>>
>>33184371
Storage units, give them to a friend for safekeeping, lock them in your trunk.
>>
>>33185168
You're fucked.
>>
>>33185046

This. Just store them somewhere secure out of the house, until you can extricate yourself when your circumstances improve.
>>
>get into guns at 22
>Buy AR
>Hey dad let's go shoot!
>You were in the army right? Show me how to shoot
>'Son, I...
>Was convicted of robbing a convenience store when I was 24'
>WHAT
>'6 days in jail before your grandma got me out'

I later learned it was actually 6 fucking months.
After leaving the army, him, a side slut, and some dirtbag he lived with took a road trip. Dirtbag said 'let me run in real quick' and robbed, unbeknownst to slut and dad. Dad was driver, and when the guy yelled 'DRIVE' he did. Busted a mile later going 45 in a 45.

Maybe off topic, but still relevant kinda.
>>
>>33184447
In many states that doesn't matter. Any person collecting rent, even without an official contract, is a landlord and has to abide by the laws.
>>
>>33184371
You've said he is helping you out so I would comply and keep your carry gun in storage with the others for now.

Get some mace and/or a cheap paintball gun you can load up with pepperballs.

What type of gun is it?
>>
>>33184483
This. Just hide them and say you did get rid of them. Dont ever really get rid of guns in this day and age
>>
>>33184782
DRY THEM
DRY THEM AND OIL THEM
NOW
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33186327
Lol that was a long time ago m8. They were dried, heavily cleaned, and oiled. No rust whatsoever appeared on them
>>
>>33184389
/thread
no homo tho
>>
File: 1484595832270.png (192KB, 1108x968px) Image search: [Google]
1484595832270.png
192KB, 1108x968px
>Any ideas

The only reasonable way around this is for you and the co-worker must beat and rape the wife. If the cops come, plea that both of you are gay muslim life partners and this is part of your culture. The charge will be dropped, wife stays in a coma, you get to keep your guns. Everyone wins.
>>
>>33186677
Do you still dislike pistol grips on your shotguns?
>>
>>33185168
I'm in whittier breh where you at
>>
>>33184782
How did he convince here these were fake? She must be dumb as shit.
>a grown ass man having toy guns
>>
>>33184782

If you have a safe in a storage unit then what's the problem? Put your guns in storage until you get your own place. Simple as that. Legally speaking you may have tenant protections from arbitrary eviction even in the absence of a written lease, but it would be stupid to threaten legal action against your friend who let you rent a room from him as a favor when you have a perfectly good alternative.
>>
>>33186327

I thought the same thing, except the REEEEEEEEE.

I kek'd
>>
If you're living under someone else's roof, you abide by their rules.

If you have secure storage, well, stash your AR, and save up for your own place.
>>
>>33184371
Legally you can not be evicted or told to leave your residence if you have a gun, this applies to all places in the US, even NYC, DC, CA, etc.
>>
>>33187028
>>33185411
These are wrong. Law says you have rights as a tenant, and you can't get evicted immediately for no reason. Even when you've committed a crime most places you get 72 hours.

I recommend getting away from there as obviously you're unwanted.
>>
>>33187144
This is wrong.

He was asking for advice on how to best handle the situation, not how to get in a legal dispute with his co-worker that let him rent a room from him because he was recently homeless.
>>
>>33184371
You are renting a room from a coworker/friend. You don't really want to start a pissing match between him, his wife and yourself.

Find a storage locker or a pro-gunz buddy to keep your collection until you can get a place of your own.
>>
File: 1408391262271.jpg (89KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1408391262271.jpg
89KB, 720x540px
>>33184371

You not knowing how to handle simple life problems like this is why you're on the brink of homelessness.
>>
>>33184371
Your coworker has the worst bitch on the planet. His life must be miserable. She probably doesn't even give head.
>>
>>33184371
>(He was lying to her because i assume he didn't want to get introuble seeing as he knew and didn't tell her until 3 weeks after he knew)

Your coworker sounds like a bitch.

>any ideas?
Put the other one in storage or just lie. Honestly if your coworkers wife is such a cunt she tries to pull the "Well I'm going to go with you to the store to sell it!" then you're better off getting out of there.
>>
>>33188158
I'm 19 years old, and i became homeless at 18 because my mom disappeared and a lot of other shit happened prior and after, so no I'm only on the brink of homelessness because i had to start from scratch at 18, i have a really good paying job now, and a reliable vehicle
>>
>>33184493
This.

My guess is she thinks guns will kill on their own, redpill her. Hopefully the husband doesn't remain a cuck and you all become shooting buddies. Best wishes.
>>
>>33188402
if you have a car, get a gym membership and shower there and sleep in you car until you have enough cash to find a place to live. houses in the suburbs are really cheap with a roommate or two.
>>
>>33188453
nigger i have a gym membership, nad a place to stay why would i fuck that up?
>>
>>33184371
>Rent a storage unit.
>place guns in unit
>problem solved
>>
>>33184371

I have a huge home with a detached apartment.. You help fix it, you can live here til you get on your feet..

But, you steal from me and you'll be feeding the catfish. The Oho is just up the road.
>>
>>33188517
is this done sort of meme out Copypasta or are you serious?
>>
File: Either her or the guns.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Either her or the guns.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
You know what you must do...
>>
>>33184447
You're already worse less then most people's walking around money. Unless you live in a truly nigger infested hellhole the chances of you needing your weapon are slim. If you are in a situation you'd like to be armed unless you are going to be directly targeted you will just have to take the loss.

Being without a place to live is far worse then being unarmed in most cases. Tell her you will get rid of them and buy a storage locker for a few months to sock them away.
>>
>>33188536

>help fix it

this is code for gay sex
>>
>>33188666
Can confirm, trips never lie.
>>
>>33188666
Satan is correct
>>
>>33184371
Just tell her you got rid of it, duh
>>
>>33186779
Maybe in Ausfalia, Bongland or Sweden...

Oh shit, I'm in Ausfalia. I'll remember that trick.

>Loopholes. Loopholes everywhere.
>>
>>33184371
You have a job, so get an apartment.
>>
>>33188296
>She probably doesn't even give head.

Pertinent facts revealed. Kek-a-rooney!
>>
>>33184371
Phase 1: Hide them and tell everyone they're gone

Phase 2: Wait for break-in and safe the day with evil guns

Phase 3:???????

Phase 4: Profit!!!
>>
>>33184371
Just stash the gun
>look, all gone
>>
>>33184371
you must redpill the cunt.
>>
>>33184426
Shit advice
>>
>>33184371
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Never give up your guns.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
>>
>>33184371
Leave and find someone else to live with. Don't ever sacrifice your safety or integrity for some dumb cunt.
>>
>>33184371
Step one:
Tell your cucked ass roommate to grow some balls

Step two: if your cucked ass roommate doesn't respect your alphaness, then start to look for another place to live.

Step three: Grind harder and find you a place to live by yourself with your firearms.

No excuses, don't be a cucked ass little bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x329px
It's not the guns
It's the chronic masterbation
>>
>>33184371
Brother's grill was like this until someone was jiggling the handle on the front door trying to get in late one night as she got up to get some water.

Now she's cool with a gun for defense.
>>
>>33184447
If there's no signed agreement, you have rights. It's like that here too. I have a friend living in a house without a signed agreement and I can't technically force him to leave.
>>
>>33186327
Are you me
>>
>>33186903
>>airshit
>>
>>33193066
Uh
What

Yeah no that's wrong, if it's your goddamn house and they're not paying rent, then they have no right to stay there and you can kick them out whenever
>>
Get your own place is the only good answer.

Until then store your one gun in the trunk or put it in storage.
>>
The fucking LetGo ad popping up for me at the bottom of this thread is making me laugh my ass off.

Don't sell your guns, OP.
>>
>>33193131
Actually Democrats passed a bunch of tenant rights laws in the 70's to protect rent-dodging niggers.

It does, in fact, cover leasless living agreements. If they lock him out he can legally sue them. Look it up senpai. You're literally at or holding a computer.
>>
>>33186327
they aren't going to fucking melt. takes days to develop rust on treated metal.
>>
>>33184371
lol, all youz guys uninitiated in the ways of women....

OP, she doesnt give a fuck about the guns...She doesnt want YOU there, for one or all of multiple reasons.

1) She doesnt want you interfering in her relationship with her man.
2) Shes attracted to you and is afraid she'll cheat on her hubby with you, see #1
3) You pissed off one of her friends when they were over, or made yourself an enemy, and that chick has been working on your friends wife that you shouldnt be there.
4) You pissed the wife off directly by telling her shes wrong or soundy besting her in a political or other discussion.

You can get rid of your guns but in a month or so she'll find another different reason to want you gone and she'll eventually resort to shutting your friend out of sex and you'll lose. Hes already whipped, you are going to lose.

Store the gun and immediately start looking for a place.
>>
File: IMG_6859.jpg (183KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6859.jpg
183KB, 835x1024px
Gats before brats
>>
>>33184371
1. get a friend who isn't a slave to the vagina.
2. start looking for a place of your own.
3. put raifu in a pelican case with dessicant in the trunk of your car or behind the seat if you drive a truck. (guns can rust in a car, use dessicant )
4. lie to cucked co-worker/roommate that gun is in storage.
5. understand that this bitch is out to get you and oper8 accordingly.
>>
>>33193180
Actually if they call the local police to have him removed from the property they give you like 3 days to get your shit together. I don't know what the fuck retarded state you live in.

OP just rent your own place or come to a compromise. Get a gun safe or lockbox, explain how it's harmless and she essentially wants to take something away that could level the playing field against someone with deadly intent...

Or you could just say nah and hope it blows over.
>>
>>33193608
This is correct.

But don't underestimate Cali soccer moms, Moms Demand Autism is strong here so she may be truly triggered by the guns as well. My guess is both.
>>
>>33190653
shooting someone in the face might be morally and legally justified under certain situations but witnessing someone shoot someone else in the face might not be the best for getting over your fear of guns
>>
>>33187444
There is no legal dispute. Tell the wife to fuck off. If he has a lease it's even easier.
>>
>>33184371
put the fucking gun in storage until you can get your own place you dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>33184371
Burry guns in yard, dig up when leave :--D
>>
>>33184371
Well.
If it's this big of a deal for having a firearm I doubt you'll be staying very long gun or not.
Move the gun somewhere else (trunk or something) for about a week or so until you've gotten a new apartment or something and then just leave.
>>
>>33192769
This, most who are against guns are that way because they've lived in gated communities their whole lives and never once have been in a situation where a gun could potentially save their life.
>>
>>33184447

Have you tried giving her the dick?
>>
>>33193608
seconded.
>>
File: biden.gif (598KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
biden.gif
598KB, 400x236px
>>33194045
Who said anything about shooting someone? All I have to do is pump it and at the very most just shoot a round off in the air.
>>
>>33184371
Good luck op.
I'm renting a small room and haven't told the owners I have guns. Getting kicked out for it is my greatest fear since I've got no where else to put them. If I get kicked out I'd end up homeless and probably dead.
>>
>>33184371
This is why I will never get married again. Women are just good for fucking. Some are cool at first but you let them in and they will try to control things. Your roommate needs to tell her to leave or he should leave. I don't fuck around anymore.
>>
>>33193608
>You can get rid of your guns but in a month or so she'll find another different reason to want you gone and she'll eventually resort to shutting your friend out of sex and you'll lose. Hes already whipped, you are going to lose.

>>33193608

These. Store the gun(s), but start looking for another place. She has it out for you and wants you gone, and she will eventually win. You should start making plans to move out, if you hadn't already.

Which gun(s) are you selling, if any?
>>
File: 1480135550667.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1480135550667.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>33193608
The correct answer.
>>
>>33188402
>19 years old
What the fuck, what do you do for a living that you can afford 2 shotguns and an AR? Maybe im just the lazy cunt desu
>>
>>33202443
I work at a shop
>>
Here's how you handle this.

Ask her why she doesn't like guns. See if there's a good reason, e.g. a Traumatic experience. If it's the typical feminist bullshit, tell her you're willing to compromise. Get her and her husband to come down to the range and poke hokes in paper zombies and cockroaches. If she likes it, and she doesn't do anything overly-stupid, give her a gun as thanks for helping you out. This alleviates her fear and builds trust that while you might have been a crazy hobo at one point in your life, you're trying to do better.

Otherwise, you're in one of those situations it'd be best to sell off what you have, except for maybe a hand-gun that you can stash and hide.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.