[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We used to do this and it was fun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 20170303_105021.png (2MB, 1072x1290px) Image search: [Google]
20170303_105021.png
2MB, 1072x1290px
You've fucked with the wrong people. A ten-strong Biker gang is out for your head. You've taken refuge in this abandoned farm house.

How do you defend yourself?

Rules:
1. You have three hours to prepare for the assault.

2. You can only use guns, gear and ammo that you already own or could easily obtain. Same goes for backup. Only people you know. No cops.

3. Bikers have handguns, shotguns and knives. Some are former vets and have combat training.

4. Property is very secluded. No one is going to hear the commotion. Dirt road to the west. Scrub brush and tall grass to the east. Empty farmland to the north and south.

Good luck.
>>
>>33184313
>How do you defend yourself?
call the cops like anyone who doesn't wear a fedora would
>>
Set up gasoline bombs in house and barn. Wait in grove. Pick off whos left with suppressed rem700.

Done
>>
>>33184313
I'd camp out in the rafters of the barn. Wait for them to show up, shoot a couple before they can respond, then hide in the barn and gorrila their warfare

Oh and id have my NPAP
>>
>>33184329
Man, you must be a lot of fun at parties.
>>
hide in a bush near the entrance road and wait for them to come and just gun them all down
>>
>>33184313

>six trees is a "grove"

I can tell you live in Iowa or some other treeless shithole
>>
>>33184313
>You have three hours to prepare for the assault
Why am I sticking around? 3 hours is more than enough time to go to a different state or country and vanish.
>>
Are any of the bikers female?
>>
>>33184361
Sure. Three of them. Mid-40's. Probably hot once but now pretty rough. Lots of tats. Two have herpes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170303-112416.jpg (89KB, 978x584px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170303-112416.jpg
89KB, 978x584px
>>33184355
>>
>>33184383
>33% chance to not catch the herp
Ill roll those odds
>>
>>33184313
Ok, I'll go. Post one man in the barn, one on the water tower, one in the house. Wait until the bikers come in close then open up on them with AKs. Maybe make some Molotovs too.
>>
>>33184561
The water tower is a ruse. Against 10 armed men the water tower guy is probably killed. Only really viable if he waits until the bikers are engaging others elsewhere and can sneak a few shots from the rear.
>>
>>33184579
Yeah, probably better idea to put him in the grove instead.
>>
>>33184313
Tie a metal cable between the barn and the water tower at mid-torso height so the incoming bikers sitting on their bikes get cut down. Pick off the rest as they scramble to figure out what is going on.
>>
>>33184610
Actually a pretty smart idea.
>>
>>33184639
The only kind I make, Anon :)
>>
>>33184313

Bikers?

String up thin steel cable or clothes lines on the road in at bike rider chest height.

Shoot them from the woods as they either wreck or stop to go under/around it.

Probably won't even realise they're being shot at for a few seconds over the noise of their own bullshit machines.
>>
Booby traps along the main route, bikes won't fair well against them.

I have enough good friends with bolt action rifles and ARs (which I also own myself) that we could take the remainder out before they even got within 100 yards.
>>
>>33184914
What kind of booby traps?
>>
>>33184396

Six trees doesn't even classify as "small" where I'm from, it's just decoration. That's like calling two potted plants a small flower garden.
>>
File: Screenshot_14.png (2MB, 1073x925px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.png
2MB, 1073x925px
place spikes at the entrance to the farm to disable and disorient the bikers, then assuming that the military vets would be in front (leadership or biker status) take them out first, then use about 3 or 4 molotov cocktails on the rest. I would be armed with my Remington 1100 and my 1911. My two friends would use their AR-15 and AK-47 (items they already own) assuming that the moral would be down after an ambush and their leaders killed, the rest would flee. Also we would all be in a foxhole so not in the open, possibly with brush to conceal ourselves. the red is the assumed path of the bikers and the green is our positions.
>>
File: FullSizeRender_4.jpg (747KB, 1514x1186px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender_4.jpg
747KB, 1514x1186px
I'd round up the western nc /k/ posse

4 men by water tower, 2 in house. all armed with ar15s or aks. string a wire between the barn and tower,

once the bikers pass that point, the 4 men will toss molotovs and smoke grenades (because life isn't csgo and they don't cancel out). they'll break contact and run down to grove while 2 men in the house provide fire. If the bikers don't run, all 6 of us can then engage them.
>>
>>33184949
was about to post similar, concealed spikes on road leading in, brush across road further ahead. spikes pop tires, bikers fall down, pick half of them during commotion with long range rifle. as the rest search for cover you can eliminate them 1 by 1.
>>
Bikers are complete faggots and would run away when the first one was dropped.
>>
>>33185049
the reality is this, but 10 armed men who know each other very well and may have military training is what we're going for.

>>33185024
>>33185004
>>33184949
>>33184663
but will they ride in on bikes? What if they dismount a distance away and approach on foot? how do you prepare for that?
>>
Open fire on the bikers from the barn and fall back. Bikers enter barn and hit the trip wires to the gasoline bombs. I'm talking IRA shit as well, so nails, ball bearings etc for maximum effect.

.338 finishes the rest from the house

i am making the assumption they approach from the road, given that they are riding 2000lb Harleys and bikers arent known for their squad tactics.

Failing that i'd watch a few reruns of SOA and ring ahead to tell them brown wants to deal with yellow but black has beef with the mayans.
>>
>>33184313
Holes on the main road to slow them down. Attack and retreat from point to point. Try and lose them in the grove or scrub brush. What are they packing and riding? Motorcycles are ideal for my plan but vans/trucks are worst case.
>>
>>33184421
You rolled a 1. Congrats not only did you pick one with herpes you also contracted the clap.
>>
>>33185229
Let's say they're all on Harleys and armed with pistols and shotguns. Half come down the main road while the others come in on foot from the south and try to circle around behind the house. What now?
>>
File: 1481988094422.jpg (96KB, 640x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1481988094422.jpg
96KB, 640x1048px
>>33185065
Dealing with people on foot is easy if you're good with long distance shooting. The main problem is engaging fast moving targets without support or hazards. Ideally i would engage people on foot from a long ways off
>>
>>33185291
The ones on harleys are priority one targets I'll engage them with my ar10 from the grove and retreat towards north wards and engage people on foot
>>
>>33184355
>>33184396
Maybe you two are looking for "copse"
>>
>>33184663
>>33184610
Not chest height, just above the tire height, that way the bike stops and they keep going, not the other way around
>>
>>33184357
This.
>>
>>33184347
This thread is pure autism
>>
>>33184313
Only 3 hours?

An unlikely scenario when you know what's about to happen...

Anyway, yeah pick a position with some good hard cover or make one, lay a spike strip or something for the cars. Log across the drive, spikes in the grass next to it.
>>
>>33185377
It's just "/k/ plays Dungeons & Dragons". There are way worse posts in the catalogue at any given time.

I'm looking at you SHTF/Prepper threads.
>>
>only people I know are invited

Well I take my 27 man scout platoon, establish an ambush site further west along the enemy's high speed avenue of approach and instantly waste the entire gang just short of 3-1 doctrinal safe roe, from a covered and concealed location.
>>
Pvs14 and ir laser
>>
>>33184610
Don't forget to drain the water tower, turning the nearby property into a muddy, swampy mess.
>>
>>33184313
Rig the water tower to fall onto the road remotely, shoot them while they're dead
>>
>>33185640
Smart. Maybe cut up some barb wire or pry up some rusty nails and scatter them in the mud too.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 305x165px
These are your enemies
>>
File: dw5.jpg (18KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
dw5.jpg
18KB, 400x307px
>>33187330
I'm picturing the biker punk skinheads from Death Wish 3.
>>
>>33184313
Cut open a horse and hide inside.

Naked.
>>
>>33184313
This is really simple.
>Call ATF saying neo nazi biker gang has a puppy mill at said address.
>grab lawn chair and watch the carnage from a distence
>profit?
>>
>beanbags in my bedroom
>kerosene in my shed
NAPALM MOAT
>>
>>33184313

Call cops, tell them in 3 hours ISIS are launching an attack soon, house is bomb factory.

Grab cold beers, chair, binos and enjoy the show
>>
Record about 30 minutes of screaming, alternated with 5 minutes of silence.

On repeat. Multiple 90's boom boxes around the farm.

Find one alone, take him out quietly over the noise of screaming being played.

Wear his outfit. No need to leave my clothes behind, I'm already naked.

Put his naked body on his bike, leave it running.

I'm pretty sure they'd call it a day after that.
>>
make a human cutout and position it in house window
me in woods of the grove
place ammo in areas around perimeter for resupply
friend in barn
wait till optimal time
fire and move
if shit goes down fall back through woods and regroup or set up second attack from there
fight till i die or they die
>>
File: ScreenShot036.jpg (26KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot036.jpg
26KB, 320x200px
>>33188467
>make a human cutout and position it in house window

Was kinda hoping you were gonna do a Home Alone thing.
>>
>>33184313
>You can only use guns, gear and ammo that you already own
that's 10 dead bikers REAL QUICK.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.