[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: nosaabshillsallowed.png (686KB, 1412x918px) Image search: [Google]
nosaabshillsallowed.png
686KB, 1412x918px
Discuss.
>>
>>33182087

It's bait, there's not much to discuss.
>>
>>33182133
Sounds like a SAAB shill
>>
>>33182133
There's a picture with text on it, that's pretty much as BTFO as it gets
>>
>>33182087
You are not really building up to any discussion OP. What do you want us to argue about?
>>
The only half-decent bait in this post is shitting on the Meteor. Besides that nobody on /k/ gives a shit.
>>
I think the F-15 gun is on the wrong side of the plane.
>>
>>33182087

>F-15
>over 100 victories and no losses in aerial combat

PROVEN
R
O
V
E
N
>>
>>33182087
There's not much to discuss, it's completely right.
>>
>>33182087
The plane on the left looks decent, the plane on the right looks like Mad Max shit.
>>
>>33183490
The picture is actually inverted. The tracers curving upward instead of downward because of gravity is a dead giveaway.
>>
File: 1487932269058.png (158KB, 816x754px) Image search: [Google]
1487932269058.png
158KB, 816x754px
>Gripen

>an F-16 from IKEA that got the wings put on backwards because of their shitty instructions.
>>
File: phs gripen's gift.png (1MB, 1024x1512px) Image search: [Google]
phs gripen's gift.png
1MB, 1024x1512px
>>33182087
Payload is about the only legitimate complaint on the left. I'll admit that comparing it to an F-5 (or better yet, F-20) is a pretty fair comparison too. It's a small jet with only 10 tons of thrust, and that in of itself limits it's capability significantly, especially on long-range or strike missions.

Other than that, half the complaints are invalid when discussing the NG variant. It's highly disingenuous to compare the latest and greatest Strike Eagle with a 15-year-old Gripen variant, especially when the majority of Strike Eagles are even older and have more primitive equipment.

Nevertheless, even putting it in more fair terms, there's no denying that, plane-for-plane, a NEW Strike Eagle is more capable than a NEW Gripen NG. The main appeal of the Gripen is that it's cheap as chips (only about half as much as a new F-15).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.